Creative Cinematic Wedding Films

Every wedding is beautiful in its own way, beginning a new chapter in your life. I create cinematic-quality films to show the emotions and elegance of your wedding, so you can hear your I Do’s ringing throughout a lifetime. My team and I will capture every moment of your wedding from getting ready before the ceremony to your grand exit, but don’t worry about us getting in the way. Whether your wedding is large or small, our aim is to fade into the background, capturing the essence of your big day without interfering.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Available in Texas and Worldwide (512) 522-9771
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

James and J. Headrick Creative....THANK YOU! They excel at communicating about logistics, learning preferences, remaining super professional, and of course making the BEST wedding video EVER. The video is not only timeless, but it captured every aspect of our big day. This is... Read More the best videographer. I wouldn't look anywhere else if I could do it over again!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Nicole R

At the time of wedding planning, my fiancé knew that she would like to have a wedding video. Right away, I thought of James Headrick. It wasn't because I knew that his work was great, or that I knew a single thing about the art of film. I thought of him because he was a college... Read More classmate of mine who had a burning passion for film/photography. Most of all, I knew that James was someone we could TRUST to have the upmost professionalism on this once in a lifetime day. On the day of our wedding, it was as if James was just another person in attendance. He blended in seamlessly. We received our wedding video shortly after being back from our honeymoon, far before we actually expected to receive it. It instantly took us back to our wedding night, making us feel as if we were back on the dance floor with our closest friends and family. He caught us in our most candid moments, which is truly something special to see. I am very much a guy who values the word trust, so trust me when I say that James will blow away your expectations of what a wedding video should look like. My wife and I promise that if you use James you will not regret it. If you do not believe a thing that I just said, then watch our video and you'll understand. https://vimeo.com/143067727/

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kaylee N

We received our film today from James and it was PERFECT!! It captured our day, all the details, and the fun we had in the dreamiest way. We will cherish this for a lifetime I am sure. Also, we honestly didn't even notice James was there. I have been in weddings when the... Read More videographer made it difficult to be natural but James simply captured the moments as they happened while staying in the background. This was key for my wedding as we had so many people and moving parts involved. If I can think of more events that I need a film for, James will be there, no doubt.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Shannon H

James was absolutely the best decision we made when wedding planning. It is really easy to cut thing like videography out when you are trying to eliminate expenses, however, we are so thankful we did not choose to cut this cost. James did an amazing job at capturing our entire... Read More wedding, every moment I wished would have been on the video was on it without me even having to tell him. He did an amazing job and we could not have been happier. He was amazing to work with from the start and held up my expectations throughout the entire process until delivery. We truly could not be happier, if you're looking for a videographer in Austin or anywhere really, use J. Headrick! You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lindsay L

AMAZING! There really is no way to express our love for our wedding video, but I will certainly try! Our wedding day was beautiful... everything was going exactly as it should, until the rain made us change a bunch of things around. I was so upset because I just knew our... Read More pictures wouldn't be good and the video would never be what we hoped it would be. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!! Our video is everything we hoped for and more. It doesn't even look like we had bad weather that day due to the quality of the video. He made it seem like a movie. I forgot so many moments from the day, as many brides do, and the video brought it all back to me. I was crying within 2 seconds watching it and have already watched it over 20 times. I highly recommend using him as your videographer. You won't regret it, I promise. Thank you for bringing our memories back to life for us!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Alex P

We just loved having James videotape our daughter's wedding! He was so attentive to every detail and listened to all our suggestions and wishes for the wedding video. He is so creative and came up with some really nice shots for the video and the music was so beautiful and... Read More went perfectly with the video as if that music were playing the entire evening! James stayed until the very end for us as we wanted to capture every detail that we could. It was a very lively video and showed all the nuances of the wedding and the fun of the reception. We had the actual video one week after the wedding and James didn't mind making minor changes for us. Everyone we've showed the video to either wished they had been invited to the wedding or were really glad they were there and saw themselves dancing and having fun! James used a drone to capture some aerial views of the beautiful Bell Tower venue and the outdoor cocktail party with guests enjoying drinks and appetizers. What a wonderful way for our families to re-live and enjoy this memorable day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

James was an absolute delight to work with!!! He delivered everything he promised and then some. He basically knocked it out of the park. We found James to be an amazing communicator throughout the process. But best of all on the day and night of the wedding he was everywhere we... Read More wanted him to be without interfering with all the fun. Not an easy task!!! Basically he managed to hit every highlight. An amazing young man with a spectacular career ahead of him!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Ashley I

We are beyond thrilled with our wedding video! It is far and away my favorite thing and I'm so glad we have it as a memory. James was incredibly easy to work with and flexible to our needs. He and his assistant were perfect professionals at the wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 michael f

Let me just say that James and his crew did an awesome job capturing my perfect wedding to my perfect bride!! They came in and immediately fit in with the group and made it seem like they were a part of the family. He even brought his slow motion video booth to add to the... Read More festivities! The wedding video he created was a piece of art. I still find myself watching it about once a week!!! I highly recommend James Headrick Creative Wedding Films!!!!

Great videographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Michelle E

James Headrick was amazing! I loved working with him and was very pleased with the product. James was responsive and flexible. He came to multiple locations and was kind, patient and professional. I would strongly recommend!

Wedding Photography Service

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Kayla B

Very professional service, we didn't even notice him taking pictures during the reception, but he got some amazing shots! We received more pictures than expected and he was great at capturing the special moments. Very pleased with the service!

We love James!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Meredith L

James is extremely easy to work with. He took us to several different locations around Austin to shoot our engagement photos and made us feel comfortable trying out different poses. He's a friendly, talented photographer for a competitive price. Definitely book him for your... Read More photography/videography needs!

Cute photos = Happy bride

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Chelsey G

My husband and I hired Jim to take our photos for our save the dates for our wedding. Most important thing: the photos were sooo cute. We were really happy with how they turned out. We came with some ideas of things we wanted, Jim was happy to incorporate our poses and had great... Read More suggestions as well. Other important things: Jim quickly got our edited photos back to us (we were trying to quickly get the save the dates sent so it was important to us!), was very responsive, and was easy to work with. My husband was nervous about going to do the photoshoot, but we ended up having a lot of fun. I would have hired him for our wedding photography/videography if we didn't do a destination wedding. #happybride

Nobody will care more about your wedding than James Headrick

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

James edited the photos from our wedding last May. He did an incredible job and I couldn't have been more happy with the quality of what we received. Also, I've seen many of his wedding trailers and have been extremely impressed. What I liked most about working with... Read More James Headrick: He takes the time to really listen and understand what each bride and groom wants in a wedding vendor. He's not there to push his services but to really cater towards the wedding couple's needs and desires. I would absolutely recommend James to anyone who is looking for a wedding videographer or photographer for their wedding!

You won't regret..

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Lindsey R

James was very nice and easy to work with. Any issues that came up he was quick to correct best he could. It was a huge stress when I was trying to find a Videography, because I wanted one that would appreciate my day and knew how much the day meant to my family and I. James... Read More went the extra mile many times and was always professional. I would recommend him for any ones wedding!! FYI-- It would be a mistake not to hire a videographer for your wedding...being able to look back on your day in motion is so amazing, because it goes by so quick!!!! One of the best decisions I made through out the whole wedding planning process!!

James W. Headrick

I’m a Austin-based wedding videographer with a passion for telling stories. For over nine years, I’ve worked in professional video production filming weddings, events, and documentaries. As a videographer, my goal is to transform the memories of your wedding day into a work of art.