Custom Handcrafted Wedding Invitations and favors

We recognize (& appreciate) that every bride is different and that no two weddings will be the same. We celebrate this uniqueness and look for aspects to highlight your individuality. I hope you will reach out so that I can learn a little about you and how I can assist you on this next step of your unique journey.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Poplar Drive, Alexandria, VA (703) 473-4963

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Angela M

Using J Jackson Design was the best decision I ever made during my entire wedding process! Jackie was extremely flexible, patient, kind, and super creative. She made my wedding invitations, menu cards, programs, and thank you cards and knocked it out of the park! I am extremely... Read More picky and you can tell how much love and effort she puts into every card and detail. A wedding is an extremely stressful time for any bride and she somehow takes all of the stress off of you with her services. I would highly recommend this fabulous company to anyone!! Trust me you won't have any regrets!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jasmine P

I worked with Jackie on my wedding invitations and I couldn't be happier. Jackie goes out of her way (literally) to make sure I was happy with every single detail as I'm such picky person unfortunately. She won't finalize any work unless it's absolutele perfection. I high highly... Read More recommend her to not only brides but anyone that's looking to have a caring and passionate vendor who delivers wonderful product.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Claire H

Jackie designed the most beautiful invitations we could have imagined. We are receiving the responses now and have gotten so many compliments. Some people have said that they haven't seen a wedding invitation this beautiful in years. I gave Jackie pictures of Pinterest... Read More invitations I liked, and we picked the ink colors. And Jackie nailed the design. I would 100% recommend her. My sister plans to get married 3 states away and still wants to have Jackie do her invites because that's how talented she is!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 April N

Jackie was amazing and delightful to work with. She was very professional and responsive. She came to our first meeting prepared and with lots of options. Jackie was very insightful and offered lots of suggestions. We used Jackie for our Save the Dates and Wedding... Read More Invitations. We are so in love with our wedding invitations and are still receiving calls with how lovely our Save the Dates are. I can't/won't go wrong working with Jackie. She's the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Angel J

Jackie is amazing! She is great at creating the most beautiful invitations for your wedding or other event. Jackie is extremely professional, guides you through the design process and offers insightful suggestions. My guests have raved over how gorgeous our invitations are. I... Read More highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Carissa M

Using Jackie for my wedding invitations was the best decision! At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on custom invitations but once I saw the design and colors Jackie had suggested, I immediately fell in love! Once my invitations were... Read More ready, I met with Jackie to pick them up and they were in a beautiful box with ribbon wrapped around the invitations. I could tell immediately that she put her heart and soul into making my invitations. I even got a ton of compliments from people telling me that my invitations were absolutely gorgeous! These invitations were truly priceless! Thank you so much Jackie, you truly are the best! :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Angela M

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Suzanne J

My fiancé and I had Jackie make our wedding invitations. The final product turned out fantastic! We absolutely love them. We would highly recommend J Jackson Design!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Faustine D

Jackie was very pleasant to work with. She was responsive, reliable and respectful. My wedding invitations and Thank You cards were beautiful and I received many compliments on them. She is very flexible about meeting times. She was one of my favorite vendors because she was so... Read More sweet and great at what she does. She really gives you options that she feels suits your taste once she gets a good read on what you like. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Jackie is great! she is extremely creative and professional, and is one the kindest people you will ever meet! My fiancé and I are so happy with her work!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Elizabeth N

I'd recommend Jackie to anyone who would like to be wowed by their wedding invitations. Jackie custom made my invitations to match my wedding colors and the outcome is amazing. I've not met anyone who hasn't complimented me on my invitations or didn't ask me where I got them... Read More done. Jackie brought my thoughts into reality, even I was surprised when my cards were ready. She was responsive, on time and flexible to make last minute changes. The invitations are a bit pricy but deserve every penny. I'm looking forward to do my wedding day programs with her. You're amazing, Jackie!

Beautiful Invitations, and a Lovely Person to Work With!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Stephanie W

Jackie provided a personalized touch that we honestly couldn't find anywhere else after weeks of searching online and meeting with other vendors. She made the design process fun and worked around our schedules without fail, whether it was by meeting near our home or being... Read More incredibly responsive over e-mail to help make sure that every detail was considered. We didn't have a clear vision for our invitations going into the process, and we were blown away by the final design options, which is a huge testament to Jackie's creativity and her ability to pull beautiful designs from a short survey and follow-up conversation. Ultimately, we ended up with invitations that reflect our personalities and the theme of our wedding for much lower cost than we could have gotten anywhere else. It's clear that Jackie puts complete care and all of her energy into each invitation and each customer. We'd recommend her in a heartbeat. -Steph & Mike

Finally, a professional vendor!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

My fiance and I chose a date at the very end of October and I immediately went to Wedding Wire and sifted through each vendor needed for our wedding. First on my list were invitations and I was torn between spending a lot versus inexpensive on paper that would be thrown away by... Read More some guest. Getting to the point, Jackie was and is EXTREMELY professional, brilliant and just simply nice! In 2015, businesses want your money but do not give great products or customer service in return and that was the exact opposite of Jackie. Let's just say, I am a woman who knows what she wants, expect the best but I am still open and laid to explore ideas and Jackie was a dream to work with. She called me right away, took down my ideas, we met up (along with sister who already wants to use Jackie when she gets engaged, hehe) and she gave me enough options yet I wasn't overwhelmed. The process and turn around was fast, yet every detail and payment correspondence was excellent. She sent roughs, proofs and stayed on her proposed timeline and it was ALL worth every penny. Ladies and gents, invitations set the tone for your wedding so having this design and paper that expresses who you are as a couple, is very important. I screamed when I received my proofs and squealed even more when I picked up my finals! They're elegant, simple, chic and just so beautiful even my even keel fiance was blown away, LOL. Thankfully, all of my vendors are professional, as that is my #1 must have but Jackie is just so personable and the sweetest woman you will ever meet! I saved one and I cannot stop looking at it or showing my fiance. I know that all of my guest will love our invitations when they receive them, I just can't wait for the comments! :) Last but not least, Jackie offered different price ranges and it all depending on what you wanted and what style you choose. There's so much that goes into designing and she explains that portion as well very thoroughly. I love you Jackie! :)