Cinematic story-telling at its best.

J Lick Studios is a close-knit team of videographers that absolutely love what they get to do. We are so passionate at capturing and telling stories that captivate and allow you to relive every beautiful moment along the way. We believe not one video is like the last because not one story is similar to the other. So many factors go into making each film such as the venue, the couple's personality, the culture of the families and even the weather, all play a crucial role in the final result of our films. This makes us unique in that we carefully choose the music, the mood, and the style of each film to completely satisfy every one of our clients.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

San Diego, CA San Diego and beyond. (610) 806-6487

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Reilley V

My husband and I highly recommend J Lick Studios! Jimmy and his assistant, Alexa, were absolutely amazing! Leading up to the wedding communication was smooth and easy, and on the wedding day itself they arrived early to make sure everything would be taken care of. Both Jimmy and... Read More Alexa were highly professional, but also calm and warm-great personalities to have on what can be a stressful day! We just received our wedding video and could not be more thrilled-it perfectly captures our wedding day and it is such a gift to be able to relive it over again!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Katie G

From the moment we received our wedding teaser video (2 weeks later btw... so quick!), we have continued to receive praise over our wedding through Jimmy's lens. He completely exceeded our already high expectations! We love the way he tells a story throughout the video... He... Read More completely captured the feelings and moments from our wedding day. Since posting, because when something is that good you want to post and share, I literally have had people message me on social media asking for Jimmy's contact info! Already, one of our friends booked him. I wish I could tell every couple to choose Jimmy! Choosing J Lick Studios was easily one of the best decisions we made while planning our big day. Lastly, we loved sharing the day with such an amazingly kind guy and his team. Hopefully, we will see him soon at an upcoming friends wedding!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jenn W

Jimmy is an amazing wonderful person and an extremely talented cinematographer! We originally had booked with another videographer, but they cancelled on us two weeks before our wedding. Scrambling to find someone we came across Jimmy and it is a miracle that we did. It was... Read More Jimmy to the rescue! He did our wedding for the same price we had paid our original vendor, he arrived earlier than we had contracted for his time, and he stayed later. He was amazing! He captured every moment and he made it easy to "act" out the "getting ready" bridal stuff before the ceremony. The footage looks beautiful and it makes me cry every time I watch it. Jimmy is a wonderful and fun person and he runs an amazing business!

Jimmy Lick

Let's just start with my last name is Lick...pretty sweet right?! I know it's crazy but I can't make this stuff up. Anyways, my passion and my heart for filming started when I was 14. Most of the time I was filming short films with my friends or making snowboarding edits. It was when I moved out to California from the east coast and found my local church that I soon realized the high demand for a wedding videographer. After filming my first wedding for merely a free meal, I realized this is something I wanted to make my career!