Dietary Options

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

5105 Westwood Drive, Saint Peters, MO (636) 685-0717

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Angie P

Our wedding cake from J. Noto was delicious. We received so many compliments. Jasper is delightful and so easy to work with. We’re very happy with our decision to use J. Noto for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Ashley M

My husband, Kyle, and I are SO happy that we chose J.Noto Bakery for our wedding cake last fall (10/22/16) in Saint Charles!! They were admittedly the only wedding cake bakery that we did a taste test at - they were our first stop, and after we tasted their array of flavors, we... Read More said, "Well, I think we can save some time and just say we're going with them, 'cause everything is delicious." :) Jasper was very kind and easy to work with, very laid back, and wasn't pushy at all. He allowed us to taste their array of flavors and styles, but never with an agenda of expectation. He was also very open to our silly custom request of having Oreo buttercream icing as the layer filling.....for all three tiers of the cake, hehe. :) All of their icings/fillings were delicious - but we're a couple of big kids, and decided that our dream cake would have Oreo buttercream filling. We also opted for the styled buttercream outside, which was DELICIOUS - I always thought I would want a fondant-covered cake, but buttercream is not only less expensive but just more delicious, in my opinion. On the wedding day, all of our guests were gobbling up the cake - and we felt good knowing that everyone was getting the same flavor (as we decided to have all three tiers be the same, basic almond I think?). Anyway, it was delicious - and I will have you know that we saved our top tier, froze it for a year, and had some on our first anniversary (as is an optional tradition) and it was STILL delicious! I have many married friends who said their preserved top tier was not good at all a year later, but ours was still yummy. So good on you, J.Noto! :) If you're a bride on a budget but you still want a beautiful, DELICIOUS wedding cake, look no further than Jasper and his team at J.Noto Bakery -- they are the tops!! Book them today.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Nichole F

J. Noto was by far one of our favorite vendors for our wedding. We wanted to have a dessert bar and they made it so easy with their packages. Jasper was great to work with and our guests are still raving about how delicious all of the desserts were! I highly recommend booking... Read More them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lindsey S

Extremely happy with our choice to use J Noto as our bakery! We are still hearing compliments on the cake and how they all wish they had another piece! Jasper was great to work with and did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Suzanne M

Jasper is amazing to work with! He is definitely one of our favorite vendors. Whether it was the initial consultation, cake tasting, or just stopping in for a cannoli or a panini, Jasper is always there to answer questions and help you through the process. Our cake was... Read More beautiful, and tasted amazing. We will continue to go back and enjoy all that his bakery has to offer!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Alyse W

Jasper is a delight to work with and our cupcakes were delicious!!! Barely any were left and we ordered more than we had guest!! Will always go to him for any cakes or desserts for the future.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Katie H

Jasper was wonderful to work with and our cake looked absolutely amazing!! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jessie J

Jasper did an incredible job with our wedding cake and cupcakes! The cake flavors were delicious and the colors were perfect! Jasper was very helpful during our cake tasting as well. We loved the bakery so much we decided to get gooey butter cakes for the rehearsal dinner!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sophie R

Jasper was nothing but accommodating when it came to helping us pick the perfect cake for our venue/theme/guests. He was familiar with our reception venue and even had some general advice for the day of. The cake was WONDERFUL and we only heard positive things from our guests... Read More about the cupcakes.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Stacy R

J. Noto did an amazing job on our wedding cake. They had great communication and made the whole process easy. Everyone loved the cake! It was beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica V

J. Noto was an amazing bakery to work with! Jasper is very professional. He was very helpful to make our cake exactly what we wanted. The cake was so beautiful and very yummy!! We had multiple people come up to us after the reception telling us that the cake was the best wedding... Read More cake they have had. Can't wait to eat our top layer in a year :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney P

J Noto was amazing to work with! Our cake was beautiful and the cupcakes were absolutely delicious. Jasper was very friendly and accommodating, he will go above and beyond to be sure you get exactly what you want!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rebecca B

Jasper was absolutely fantastic to work with!! And the cake...so delicious. I had no plans of ordering chocolate cake until I tried his, but wow was it good. I also added a groom's cake last minute and he was very nice about adding it. The cakes both looked and tasted... Read More fantastic. I highly recommend this bakery!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mallary T

Jasper was great to work with!! The cake they made was absolutely beautiful and all of our guest just raved about how amazing it was. Thank you being a part of our big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Samantha H

Words can't even describe how incredible J. Noto is! Our wedding cake was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and tasted amazing! From the initial tasting, multiple design changes on my part, and working with our florist, Jasper was extremely helpful and organized! Every detail in our... Read More wedding cake was flawless and so much more than I imagined it would be! I enjoyed working with J. Noto and can't thank them enough for creating such an elegant and gorgeous wedding cake!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Taylor S

From J.Noto I ordered a grooms cake to surprise my husband with. He wanted our wedding cake to be a chalkboard cake and I didn't. So since I got my way with the wedding cake I decided it would be a great surprise during our wedding dinner. The cake was absolutely perfect! They... Read More created my vision exactly! And of course it tasted amazing! I couldn't of imagined anything more perfect and my husband was so surprised! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Gina G

J. Noto was perfect for all of our cake needs. We had a four tier cake and wanted a different flavor and/or filling in each layer. The layers were exactly what we wanted and the design matched my (now) wife's vision perfectly. My wife also surprised me with a groom cake... Read More involving St Louis Cardinals, St Louis Blues and music (I'm a band directing, St. Louis Sports fanatic). J. Noto delivered the design perfectly and I knew absolutely nothing about it until arriving at the reception that afternoon. We highly recommend J. Noto to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Eve Marie B

Absolutely delicious!! We received many compliments from our guests about how great our wedding cake tasted... people were lining up to take leftovers home with them!! In fact, the cake was so good my new husband and I couldn't resist eating the topper that we had intended to... Read More "save" for our one year anniversary (per tradition)! If you're wondering... we had a three tier cake with different flavors for each tier: 1) white cake/raspberry filled, 2) marble cake/custard filled, 3) white cake/strawberry filled... buttercream frosting!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Olivia S

The wedding cake from J. Noto was the most delicious cake I have ever had! They did an amazing job on the design of it as well, and it was exactly what I had visioned. Everyone was impressed with the cake, and many people had seconds! We unfortunately did not have much leftover... Read More for my husband and I to keep because people thought it was soo good. For the quality of their work, I cannot believe how affordable they were. I would highly recommend J. Noto, and plan on using them for all my dessert needs in the future!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jasmine L

J. Noto made our cake and all of the desserts for our dessert buffet for our wedding on 4/16/16. I am so glad we found them! They made planning so easy! A lot of it we were able to do via email, which is preferable to me. When I came in for the tasting I was so impressed.... Read More Not only did they have various cake/filling options for me to try, they also had a variety of desserts for me to try since they knew I wanted to do a dessert buffet. We ended up doing a larger cake than expected (half traditional/half batman designed) that turned out amazing. We also ordered 10+ mini desserts (mix of cupcakes, chocolate covered bacon, lemon bars, tiramisu, cheesecake, etc.). With all that we ordered I still spent less than what I saw quoted at other bakeries and our guests were RAVING about the sweets!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lindsay G

I heard about J Noto through a high school friend who got married about a year before me. My now-husband and I walked in for our appointment and Jasper brought out small pieces of assembled cake for us to try, several different varieties. We loved it all, honestly, I've never... Read More had wedding cake that wasn't somewhat dry and overly sweet. This was completely different, and I have to recommend the raspberry filling, it's amazing! Not only was the cake delicious, we really enjoyed chatting with Jasper and the pricing was unbeatable. Seriously. Jasper delivered the cake himself, it was set up and ready to go in time for the florist to place the peonies and roses around the outside and it looked gorgeous, exactly what we were going for. Best of all, we got tons of comments about how delicious it was. If I could be blunt, it's a mistake to go anywhere else, support this local business! They are GREAT!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Adam P

JNoto was the perfect choice for our wedding cake! The owner is extremely personable and we found ourselves enjoying our tasting and design visits both for the great cake and the conversation. This bakery is small and located on Main Street St. Charles, but don't let that fool... Read More you. Their cake is amazing! The red velvet was my favorite and that's what my husband and I look forward to eating on our one year anniversary. We got countless compliments from our guest on the cake and very little was left over. I definitely recommend JNoto, I know we will be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Tandi S

WOW!! I want to get married again just to go in for another cake tasting! My husband and I still talk about how great that was. :) Jasper was incredible to work with and everything was perfect!! We had a lot of comments on how good the cake tasted. The only problem now is... Read More - we took the top cake home for our 1st anniversary and we ate it!!! It was too tempting and we caved!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Brittany N

Fantastic!!! Let's just start by saying that I've gotten tons of complements from guests about how delicious the cake was. It was delicious and they have many different cake flavors with many different frosting and filling options. The tasting went very well. The baker was... Read More there, helped explain pricing and had a large book of cake examples with price. Additionally, because my reception venue was so close to their shop the delivery fee was very reasonable. Pricing was open, understandable and - from the other vendors we tried - very fair. J.Noto also offer a "kitchen cake" option instead of a sheet cake. This means that guests have no idea if they are having a slice of tiered cake or the less expensive kitchen cake. Personal note: I waited a long time to secure a wedding cake and was getting down to a point where I was certain I was out of options that were both tasty and within budget. My mother and I took a week day to try cakes and became frustrated by the pricing methods of other vendors. J. Noto was extremely easy to work with - pricing was reasonable and concise. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. They also could accommodate an excellarated timeline which elevated a ton of stress.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Mary

My wedding cake turned out exactly as I envisioned. It was yummy too!