Dietary Options

Kosher

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

336 South Main Street, St. Charles, MO

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Taylor S

From J.Noto I ordered a grooms cake to surprise my husband with. He wanted our wedding cake to be a chalkboard cake and I didn't. So since I got my way with the wedding cake I decided it would be a great surprise during our wedding dinner. The cake was absolutely perfect! They... Read More created my vision exactly! And of course it tasted amazing! I couldn't of imagined anything more perfect and my husband was so surprised! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Gina G

J. Noto was perfect for all of our cake needs. We had a four tier cake and wanted a different flavor and/or filling in each layer. The layers were exactly what we wanted and the design matched my (now) wife's vision perfectly. My wife also surprised me with a groom cake... Read More involving St Louis Cardinals, St Louis Blues and music (I'm a band directing, St. Louis Sports fanatic). J. Noto delivered the design perfectly and I knew absolutely nothing about it until arriving at the reception that afternoon. We highly recommend J. Noto to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Eve Marie B

Absolutely delicious!! We received many compliments from our guests about how great our wedding cake tasted... people were lining up to take leftovers home with them!! In fact, the cake was so good my new husband and I couldn't resist eating the topper that we had intended to... Read More "save" for our one year anniversary (per tradition)! If you're wondering... we had a three tier cake with different flavors for each tier: 1) white cake/raspberry filled, 2) marble cake/custard filled, 3) white cake/strawberry filled... buttercream frosting!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Olivia S

The wedding cake from J. Noto was the most delicious cake I have ever had! They did an amazing job on the design of it as well, and it was exactly what I had visioned. Everyone was impressed with the cake, and many people had seconds! We unfortunately did not have much leftover... Read More for my husband and I to keep because people thought it was soo good. For the quality of their work, I cannot believe how affordable they were. I would highly recommend J. Noto, and plan on using them for all my dessert needs in the future!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jasmine L

J. Noto made our cake and all of the desserts for our dessert buffet for our wedding on 4/16/16. I am so glad we found them! They made planning so easy! A lot of it we were able to do via email, which is preferable to me. When I came in for the tasting I was so impressed.... Read More Not only did they have various cake/filling options for me to try, they also had a variety of desserts for me to try since they knew I wanted to do a dessert buffet. We ended up doing a larger cake than expected (half traditional/half batman designed) that turned out amazing. We also ordered 10+ mini desserts (mix of cupcakes, chocolate covered bacon, lemon bars, tiramisu, cheesecake, etc.). With all that we ordered I still spent less than what I saw quoted at other bakeries and our guests were RAVING about the sweets!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lindsay G

I heard about J Noto through a high school friend who got married about a year before me. My now-husband and I walked in for our appointment and Jasper brought out small pieces of assembled cake for us to try, several different varieties. We loved it all, honestly, I've never... Read More had wedding cake that wasn't somewhat dry and overly sweet. This was completely different, and I have to recommend the raspberry filling, it's amazing! Not only was the cake delicious, we really enjoyed chatting with Jasper and the pricing was unbeatable. Seriously. Jasper delivered the cake himself, it was set up and ready to go in time for the florist to place the peonies and roses around the outside and it looked gorgeous, exactly what we were going for. Best of all, we got tons of comments about how delicious it was. If I could be blunt, it's a mistake to go anywhere else, support this local business! They are GREAT!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Adam P

JNoto was the perfect choice for our wedding cake! The owner is extremely personable and we found ourselves enjoying our tasting and design visits both for the great cake and the conversation. This bakery is small and located on Main Street St. Charles, but don't let that fool... Read More you. Their cake is amazing! The red velvet was my favorite and that's what my husband and I look forward to eating on our one year anniversary. We got countless compliments from our guest on the cake and very little was left over. I definitely recommend JNoto, I know we will be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Tandi S

WOW!! I want to get married again just to go in for another cake tasting! My husband and I still talk about how great that was. :) Jasper was incredible to work with and everything was perfect!! We had a lot of comments on how good the cake tasted. The only problem now is... Read More - we took the top cake home for our 1st anniversary and we ate it!!! It was too tempting and we caved!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Brittany N

Fantastic!!! Let's just start by saying that I've gotten tons of complements from guests about how delicious the cake was. It was delicious and they have many different cake flavors with many different frosting and filling options. The tasting went very well. The baker was... Read More there, helped explain pricing and had a large book of cake examples with price. Additionally, because my reception venue was so close to their shop the delivery fee was very reasonable. Pricing was open, understandable and - from the other vendors we tried - very fair. J.Noto also offer a "kitchen cake" option instead of a sheet cake. This means that guests have no idea if they are having a slice of tiered cake or the less expensive kitchen cake. Personal note: I waited a long time to secure a wedding cake and was getting down to a point where I was certain I was out of options that were both tasty and within budget. My mother and I took a week day to try cakes and became frustrated by the pricing methods of other vendors. J. Noto was extremely easy to work with - pricing was reasonable and concise. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. They also could accommodate an excellarated timeline which elevated a ton of stress.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Mary

My wedding cake turned out exactly as I envisioned. It was yummy too!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Paige K

J. Noto made our wedding cake and it was beautiful and delicious. The night we got engaged we walked into their shop on Main Street in St. Charles to have a sweet-treat, so it just seemed perfect to have them bake our wedding cake as well! They took the vision we both had and... Read More made it come true!! I would recommend this great baker to anyone looking for any type of cake. Married October 24, 2015.

Should of handed out business cards :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Stefanie B

The cake was AMAZING! We had several guests ask where we got our cake from and said they went back for seconds! :) Needless to say, it was an extremely difficult task choosing the flavors for our cake as you cannot go wrong with any flavor! Not only did Jasper make an phenomenal... Read More cake but went above and beyond to make a cupcake for our niece who has peanut allergies. Thank you again for your amazing work!!

Great Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Eunie C

We had 3 tier lemon/raspberry cake for our wedding. It is delicious and moist (still have it in the fridge;)) I think Mr Noto knows how to get his job done. We loved it and the guests did too. Plus you're not gonna believe how reasonable his price is.

Most delicious cupcakes!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Melinda H

Jasper at J.Noto's did the most amazing job on our wedding cupcakes and cookies. The cupcakes were amazing and everyone raved about them! I work at a small bakery and wanted my co-workers to attend and not work my wedding (and I also bake myself) so looking for a bakery to do... Read More the most important cupcakes of my life (ha!) was a crucial part of the planning. My husband and I love sweets (my husband especially loves cookies!) so this was the part that we were looking forward to the most (aside from getting married). The cupcakes were some of the best I've ever tasted and the cookies had my co-workers and boss trying to figure out how to re-create them! We were blown away by the quality and service. I cannot more highly recommend any cake in the St. Louis area! I'm still eating cupcakes for breakfast four days later (because we ordered SO many - not because many weren't eaten) and they are still amazing! We ordered so many so that we could have left-overs and I took some more to my co-workers yesterday and they were so excited to get to eat them twice! It all was absolutely perfect!

BEST CAKES IN ST LOUIS

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Bridget M

So they say how many guests a cake should feed-but maybe you should change that estimate if you get J. Noto's Cakes because MY GUESTS DEVOURED his cakes. Everyone RAVED about them. The most scrumptious flavors and the most beautiful set up. I had my reception at Chandler Hill... Read More and his daughter came to arrange the cakes and she made my cake table look GORGEOUS-better than I could have done and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to cut flowers and hang things on and around my cakes. They are an amazing family and bakery and everyone in St. Charles and St. Louis should patronize their business. Didn't know them before my wedding but now I feel so strongly about their bakery and business. Wow. Can't say enough how glad I am to have chosen them.

WOW-BEST WEDDING CAKES

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Bridget M

Beautiful Cake and so delicious!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Pamela B

Our cake was beautiful!! It was so well decorated and they put fresh flowers on it, which made it so lovely and fresh. The cakes we got were marble with raspberry filling and yellow with chocolate Bavarian cream filling. Both cakes were so good and moist with delicious... Read More buttercream frosting. We love this bakery and were so delighted to be able to have them make our cake for us!! Very affordable and great people to work with!

Dessert bar was a huge success!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Caitlin S

We had J. Noto make our wedding cake and a dessert buffet for the reception, and everything was a huge hit! There wasn't a single crumb left at the end of the night, and I got a ton of compliments on how delicious everything was! Would highly reccommend J. Noto! We can't wait to... Read More go back for our anniversary cake!

Above and beyond delicous!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

We chose J. Noto because Jasper really went above and beyond at our cake tasting. I had a specific cake design in mind, with white chocolate covered strawberries on it. While we were trying the different cake types, he went into the kitchen and came back with some freshly made... Read More white chocolate covered strawberries! All the cake flavors were delicious and we were ready to give our deposit, but since this was our first cake tasting, he told us that we should go try some other bakeries just to be sure. We left and made it across the street before turning around and walking back in. The strawberries did it for us, he didn't have to do that and the fact he did really sold us on him. He was able to deliver a beautiful, delicious cake for our wedding and it was exactly what I wanted! Totally recommend!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Lindsay S

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious and extremely affordable! Jasper was so easy to work with and was extremely accommodating and patient with this indecisive, overwhelmed bride! We chose to do a 3 tiered cake with the rest being kitchen cakes of white with... Read More raspberry filling and red velvet; DELICIOUS!! We also requested 2 small figurines of our dogs and J Noto did such a great job of making them look realistic and absolutely adorable; a perfect detail! We taste tested at 2 other bakeries and J Noto's was by far the best experience, the most expertise and the most affordable!

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Meaghan K

We requested a 3 tier cake and 3 kitchen cakes and it was all so reasonable while being so delicious! It was beautiful and it was delivered in time and arranged perfectly. Our wedding cake was so elegant and the service was spectacular, giving me peace of mind on my wedding day... Read More :)

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Amber Z

J Noto was a wonderful bakery to work with - from the initial consultation to delivery. The cake was delicious, with so many options on flavors. The cake design was outstanding - far exceeded my expectations! We also use J Noto to make our wedding favors - little bags with a... Read More variety of Italian cookies. We received so many compliments on the cake and cookies, both their look and taste. Highly recommend this bakery!

Delicious cake!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ellen D

I really loved the cake I got from J. Noto! We ordered carrot cake, because that is both of our favorite cake. Jasper, the owner, made it special for us with walnuts and pineapple chunks added, which made it moist and so delicious. We got many compliments on our cake! We also... Read More had some yellow cake kitchen cakes for those who didn't like carrot cake. The cake turned out beautifully and it was exactly what we wanted. It is a really cute bakery too, and I loved that it is a family business. Jasper takes pride in the quality of his work and met with us himself- he also delivers the cakes himself! I would definitely recommend!

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 ann j

10-25-14: Absolutely beautiful and exact in every detail that the Bride and Groom requested. Even more importantly the cake tasted AMAZING!!! The dough was moist and the flavors were mouth watering. Sooo many compliments from guests - I was told by the Captain that several... Read More guests asked for seconds!!!! The Italain Cookies were a total hit with the guests also - not much to take home for the brunch on Sunday. If that is not enough the GROOM's cake - A big mouth bass was phenominal. Everyone at the Rehearsal Dinner could not believe it was a cake. It too was delicious Can't thank you enough for making their dreams come true

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Annie S

Delicious cake and desserts with a reasonable price point. So much to choose from and a great bakery if you want other options besides cake. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend J Noto to any bride and groom. Also great spot for fresh Italian cookies!!!