Acadiana's Premier Wedding Ministers

We are passionate, ordained, non-demoninational, wedding officiants with many years of officiating wedding ceremonies throughout Louisiana. We are honored to offer wedding ceremonies to ALL couples. We are a top equality based firm and are honored to serve the LGBT community. Each couples personal wishes are honored, and if they so desire, they are given the opportunity to create their own ceremony and/or vows. The couple will meet with the minister prior to the wedding to decide upon all the details of the ceremony. Whether the ceremony is a week away or a year away, a perfect ceremony will be created, From the most casual to the most elegant weddings, they perform joyful and memorable ceremonies. Be ready to experience the wedding of your dreams!

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Serving all of Acadiana and Southwest Louisiana (337) 781-4901
WEBSITE PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Diana p

Janie officiated our wedding in March, 2015. We worked with her the entire year before seeking guidance, referrals, etc. Planning our wedding had the additional challenge of being a "destination" event. We live in Seattle so Janie was an invaluable resource and our link to the... Read More greater Lafayette area. We chose Janie because she has been in the business for many years, in a variety of roles. She is very professional, at the same time, very real and personable. Her follow-through and reliability was excellent. I also love that she is LGBTQ friendly and open to couples of all faiths. There are a lot of "wannabe's" in this business, I certainly would not trust just anyone with our special day. I am extremely selective and you should be also--this is your day, choose all your vendors wisely. There are no "do-overs" of your wedding! Congratulations to all the future brides and grooms out there, it's so worth it! #loveisallthatmatters

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Lindsey P

Daisy officiated our ceremony and did an excellent job. She took our ideas and suggestions and created a beautifully worded ceremony that we could not have been happier with. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed it. J. Varisco Events was very easy to work with, responded... Read More to emails and phone calls in a timely manner and was reasonably priced. I would highly recommend to others.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kris B

Janie is caring and passionate, and has a way of asking the right questions to make your ceremony heart felt and memorable. She's a seasoned professional who pays attention to all the details. You can trust her to make your day everything you dreamed it would be.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 AMY C

Janie did an excellent job. She allowed us to personalize our ceremony to suit our style. She was prompt, professional, amd fun! I completely recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jamie H

Janie was such a joy to work with. She was always available to answer any questions we had. Our ceremony was beautiful and was exactly what we hoped for. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Joni H

Absolutely amazing experience! Janie made sure our wedding was heartfelt and perfect!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Michael B

Janie was the best. We absolutely loved the ceremony and could not have asked for anything better. She guided us through the entire process and kept us at ease. Our guest raved about her and said how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Mandy D

Jane is AMAZING!! She was such a joy to work with and really made our wedding special! I have a daughter from a previous marriage she had my husband even say vows to her it was so sweet and special! She got to know us before the wedding so it was very personal and truly about... Read More my husband and I! I couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Codi R

Mrs. Janie was wonderful and made my wedding planning so much easier. She takes the time to get to know us individually and as a couple and was able to put the most beautiful words together to make the ceremony everything we wanted and more. She was truly a pleasure to work with... Read More and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jasmine J

J Varisco events was a delight to work with! They took the time to get to know us and customize our vows based on what we wanted. We had Daisy Kerne performing our ceremony and she was awesome! She actually came out to do our wedding in a flood that prevented her from returning... Read More home the same day. Through it all she kept a smile on her face and we will never forget what she added to our day. I would definitely recommend J Varisco events.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jordan A

She was awesome from our first meeting to our wedding day. She was very organized, professional and made things go smoothly for us on our special day a few years ago.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Angie B

Janie is a blessing. She lends her ears, heart and thought. She gets to know her bride and groom. My vows came to life as she expressed so wonderfully to our families and friends, our life and what we mean to each other. She is very knowlageable & resourceful and may be able... Read More help in other areas of your dream. Her team as well as her husband are all fantastic at what they do. And they are always full of sunshine . ❤️

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Mary G

It was the most wonderful day of my life and she handled everything exactly how I wanted. Thanks so much for everything. Very professional but passionate about what she does. Would recommend her to everyone. Thanks again for making tieing the knot a unforgettable moment.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Brittany M

Mrs. Janie did our service and I couldn't have asked for more. She did such a beautiful ceremony!

Janie Varisco

Janie is a passionate, ordained wedding officiant/minister with over 7 years of officiating wedding ceremonies. She was born and raised in the heart of Cajun country. She is a powerhouse business woman with more than 20 years in the wedding and event planning industry. Having planned more than 200 weddings across the globe, Janie took a step back from the planner role and became an ordained minister in 2010. A true romantic at heart, Janie knew she wanted to stay a part of the wedding scene and help guide couples to perfectly may out their vows to make them just right.