Is this your business? claim it now

J W Becker Flowers and Gifts

Floral Park, NY

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

225 Jericho Tpke, Floral Park, NY (516) 437-0307

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lisa A

The florist, Eddy, was great! We needed a floral package for our wedding on August 27th and we chose this florist shop because it felt like a mom and pop shop. We mostly dealt with Eddy, who I believe is the store owner. He was friendly, professional and knew his stuff. He was... Read More patient with me and my mom, even though we were probably really annoying an picky, lol. The flowers came out great at the wedding. The flowers arrived on time to the church and also to my home and they all looked great. The only thing I would change is the handle for the bridal bouquet was small compared to the huge bouquet. I think it would have been better if they could have padded the handle a little bit so there was a better grip. But, this is minor, I was able to lift it and carry it around and they were so beautiful!

Review for Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts

Reviewed on 8/29/2007 Tracey T

When we booked The Sandcastle they told us that we had to use one of their florists. We went to meet with Eddie. He did an excellent job on our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful.

Review for Jay Becker Flowers & Gifts

Reviewed on 8/20/2007 Aida S

The flowers were exquisite both for reception and for the myself and my bridesmaids...they were exactly how I pictured them.;Be careful with prices and do your research. Choose your type of flowers carefully according to season and do not just go by the suggestions of the... Read More florist, all they want is your money.