Jackie Pinto Photography

Willing to travel!

Your life... Beautifully Captured

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

4507 Mapel Lane, Sacramento, CA
Willing to travel!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We had a terrifible experience. She shorted me on what we paid for and wouldn't correct fhe situation. My experience was very unpleasant and I felt she was unprofessional. Along with not giving me what I paid for, what I did receive looked over exposed and blown out. Id suggest... Read More another photographer because my experience was awful.

Jackie Pinto is SO talented!

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Keiko M

Jackie is such an amazing and talented photographer! Her work is truly a piece of art. All of our photos were absolutely beautiful. We still receive compliments on our photos when others see them. I refer others to Jackie Pinto Photography often because I feel everyone deserves... Read More to have beautiful photos that document such an important day of their lives. Thank you Jackie!

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Meghan N

Jackie is FANTASTIC!! Her photos speak for themselves (they are beautiful!) but with Jackie you also get a wonderful experience. I have worked with a few other photographers (as a bridesmaid, family weddings etc) and Jackie's personality and attitude set her apart from all the... Read More others. Jackie made sure that we had fun during our shoot and took charge without being pushy. She is also very enthusiastic and the enjoyment she takes in what she does is contagious :) She is so creative but also flexible. She had so many ideas, but also took a few of my ideas and ran with them, making them come to life and making them BETTER! She truly has an eye for what will make a beautiful picture. I will continue to use Jackie to capture all of my milestones in life :)

2011-03-15T23:56:39 Response from the vendor

OMG you are gonna make me cry!!!!! TY SOOOOOOOO Much- I look forward to photographing your baby!

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Tiffany W

Jackie is not only a wonderful photographer, but a wonderful woman. She is very easy to work and get along with. The day of your wedding is stressful enough, worrying about your photographer and the pictures they are taking shouldn't be. As I was getting ready, it was almost as... Read More if she wasn't there. Then on top of everything I was running late and was getting stressed and Jackie handled everything perfectly. She was relaxed and calm and really relieved my stress. She captured all the wonderful moments of my wedding and I am so very happy with the job she did. I had a hard time picking from her amazing work, so I had to choose it all! You will not be disappointed with Jackie. She is amazing!

2011-03-15T21:34:02 Response from the vendor

WOW- thank you Tiffany!!!!!! I really really appreciate this!!!! Your wedding was breath taking, and I was honored to be the one to capture it!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Sylvia V

I was lucky to have Jackie Pinto Photography taking the photos at my wedding. Not only is Jackie kind and patient but she is amazing at capturing all the perfect moments. Anything she captures with her camera is absolutely breath taking. My biggest concern at my wedding was that... Read More I would not have good pictures to show my children one day, thanks to Jackie I have the most amazing pictures. I am glad that I had a photographer that faded into the background and produced great work and not one of the pushy photographers. I was also lucky enough to have her at my bridal shower. She took pictures of everything I had asked and things I didn't even know I wanted.I have already planned to use Jackie for all my other events in the future. I have found my photographer for life!

2011-03-15T21:32:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sylvia! That is absolutely sweet- and I really appreciate you taking the time to write all those nice things! And yes you are right- I plan on being there at all your big life moments!