Jackie Pinto Photography

(4)

Sacramento, CA

Your life... Beautifully Captured

As a lifestyle photographer with a candid/journalistic approach, I shoot to capture the EMOTION behind your journey. I specialize in capturing ALL your priceless moments- from the engagement, shower, bachelorette party, boudoir, wedding- to the birth of your first child. I LOVE what I do!

Specialty

Photojournalism

4507 Mapel Lane, Sacramento, CA

Jackie Pinto is SO talented!

7/09/2011 Keiko M

Jackie is such an amazing and talented photographer! Her work is truly a piece of art. All of our photos were absolutely beautiful. We still receive compliments on our photos when others see them. I refer others to Jackie Pinto Photography often because I feel everyone deserves to have beautiful photos that document such an important day of their lives. Thank you Jackie!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

4/16/2010 Meghan N

Jackie is FANTASTIC!! Her photos speak for themselves (they are beautiful!) but with Jackie you also get a wonderful experience. I have worked with a few other photographers (as a bridesmaid, family weddings etc) and Jackie's personality and attitude set her apart from all the others. Jackie made sure that we had fun during our shoot and took charge without being pushy. She is also very enthusiastic and the enjoyment she takes in what she does is contagious :) She is so creative but also flexible. She had so many ideas, but also took a few of my ideas and ran with them, making them come to life and making them BETTER! She truly has an eye for what will make a beautiful picture. I will continue to use Jackie to capture all of my milestones in life :)

Wonderful Photographer!

9/18/2010 Tiffany W

Jackie is not only a wonderful photographer, but a wonderful woman. She is very easy to work and get along with. The day of your wedding is stressful enough, worrying about your photographer and the pictures they are taking shouldn't be. As I was getting ready, it was almost as if she wasn't there. Then on top of everything I was running late and was getting stressed and Jackie handled everything perfectly. She was relaxed and calm and really relieved my stress. She captured all the wonderful moments of my wedding and I am so very happy with the job she did. I had a hard time picking from her amazing work, so I had to choose it all! You will not be disappointed with Jackie. She is amazing!

Picture Perfect

9/10/2010 Sylvia V

I was lucky to have Jackie Pinto Photography taking the photos at my wedding. Not only is Jackie kind and patient but she is amazing at capturing all the perfect moments. Anything she captures with her camera is absolutely breath taking. My biggest concern at my wedding was that I would not have good pictures to show my children one day, thanks to Jackie I have the most amazing pictures. I am glad that I had a photographer that faded into the background and produced great work and not one of the pushy photographers. I was also lucky enough to have her at my bridal shower. She took pictures of everything I had asked and things I didn't even know I wanted.I have already planned to use Jackie for all my other events in the future. I have found my photographer for life!

Send Email