Taking Your Vision Beyond the Bouquet

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience that you, your family and your friends will remember for the rest of your lives. My ultimate goal for all of my clients is to make the planning process and wedding day as stress-free as possible, while making sure that each event showcases their personalities. Contact me today to start turning your dreams into reality.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Vanessa W

I could not have more amazing things to say about Jaclyn! We booked her for day-of-coordination but she went so far above and beyond that. We were able to meet in person twice before the wedding, one of which was at our venue in Breckenridge with the venue/catering manager.... Read More All of this was included in the initial coordination fee, which was extremely reasonable by the way. Jaclyn was so well-prepared for these meetings and asked questions that I honestly had not even thought of! She was always readily available via email and had great suggestions for special touches. Since our wedding was in Breckenridge, Jaclyn was there the entire weekend to ensure she could be there for our rehearsal. Just knowing she was there if we needed her made such a big difference! We had some pretty crazy mis-haps on the day of (missing Bridesmaid and sick Officiant, yikes) but Jaclyn was there to smooth things over, making sure our day was nothing short of perfect! From being well-organized with full timelines to her availability beforehand and her flexibility on our wedding day, Jaclyn truly made our wedding day stress-free so we could soak in all the joy from our special day. Seriously, book Jaclyn and your day will be perfection :)

2017-08-02T14:45:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Vanessa!! Working with you and your family was my pleasure and I'm so happy you all had such a great time! I hope you and Nate had an amazing honeymoon in Mexico!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christine L

Jaclyn was amazing!! I ambitiously wanted to plan everything because we were paying for our own wedding so I needed to have the control of choosing the vendors and all the details. We hired Jaclyn for day-of coordination but she went above and beyond guiding me through... Read More logistics, ALL my questions, helping us set up a timeline for the day, and being extremely organized with every single detail. We met about once a month (I researched a bunch and so many planners have rules over how many phone calls and mtgs you can have with them) and had many calls when our schedules didn't allow us to meet in person. At one point when I was trying to figure out decor and thought I may have wanted mason jars, Jaclyn spray painted some over the wknd similar to a pinterest post I had sent her to see if I would like it! I just cannot say enough good things about her. She is also super calm and reassuring and this helped decrease my stress level a ton. I will say that my biggest concern nearing the big day was that I had bought all these decor items and couldn't really picture how it would come together. I had sent her tons of pictures of what I liked and sure enough, when we arrived at the venue, everything was spot on and placed exactly as I would have pictured/wanted it to be. She really understood my vision for our big day and made it come to life. I 100% recommend Jaclyn for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lori M

I can't say enough great things about Jaclyn! She is the absolute best and the main reason why our wedding day was as great as it was! I didn’t contact her until the last month and for our day of coordinator and wished that I got her involved sooner. She coordinated all the... Read More vendors for us the day of the wedding and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Jaclyn is as professional as they come and has a great personality to match. She is quick to respond and definitely puts the customer first. Hiring Jaclyn was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding process. On the day of our wedding, I wasn't answering people's questions or trying to coordinate vendors or problems. I got to relax, get ready with my family and be excited for our day. Jaclyn gets along well with everyone, she is thoughtful and has a wonderful eye for what is classy and elegant. Steve and I highly recommend her for any size wedding, any location, and any format (it doesn't matter what denomination you are, or how you want the ceremony, Jaclyn will make it perfect). Jaclyn truly is the best in the business, you won't find anyone

2016-10-03T20:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lori! You and Steve were great to work with, wishing you both all the happiness in the world!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Taylor P

Jaclyn was beyond amazing for my wedding day, she was so organized and helpful. She reminded me of all the important things I needed prior to wedding day with reminder texts ( which I needed because I would have forgotten so many things had she not done that) and of course words... Read More of encouragement as it can be a stressful time. You NEED a coordinator for your wedding (as much as you don't think you do) and she's your girl for it!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Jennifer T

Our experience with Jaclyn exceed our expectations! She is incredible at her craft of keeping her clients organized and maximizing time during the most important day of our lives! Jaclyn takes a very consultative approach and is informative every step of the way. I’m amazing... Read More with how she looked at every one of our contracts and helped us understand if further questions/negotiations were necessary. She always describes the “why” to her advice and guides you to make the most of such a big life event. Her ability to organize information, compile a timeline and execute the timeline on the day of the wedding is remarkable. During our regular touchpoints, Jaclyn would always highlight where to stay focused. This is an important factor in planning a wedding because there are a million moving parts. She is cool, calm and collected. During the day of our wedding, a couple challenges presented and she squashed all obstacles that came our way. From placing our speeches at our sweetheart table to bringing us water to keep us hydrated, Jaclyn is caring and a true professional. We wish had hired for more than the “day of” coordination! If you’re trying to choose between her offerings, go bigger because it’s worth the investment! We strongly recommend Jaclyn for your wedding/event planning needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nick M

When my wife first told me that she hired a wedding planner I was skeptical. Turns out it was the best decision we could have made when planning our wedding. I had no idea how much work it was to plan a wedding, and Jaclyn helped us every step of the way. She took care of... Read More everything the day of the wedding and my wife and I were able to enjoy the day with our friends and family. If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, I would highly recommend hiring Jaclyn to remove all of your wedding day stress.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aaron C

Jaclyn did an amazing job coordinating everything, suggesting vendors, being creative, was fun and professional the entire time, making our wedding day one of the most special and memorable days ever. Her attention to detail could not have been better, and communication with... Read More us, the venue, vendors, and wedding party made the weekend go on without a hitch. She was always available to talk to, bounce ideas off of, met with us several times, and helped us figure everything out for our non traditional wedding with me and my now husband! Jaclyn will be the best wedding planner you can imagine, and you'll also get a friend out of it as well!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aaron C

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Jaclyn is a true professional. She is extremely knowledgeable and creative. Her attention to detail relieved the pressure and stress that can come along with planning such an important event. She also made sure we planned for all the random moments that most couples don't even... Read More think about when planning their wedding. She even had our favorite drinks waiting for us when we arrived at the reception! Jaclyn was great to work with and her commitment ensured that our special day went off without a hitch. The best gift we received the day of was the peace of mind Jaclyn gave us on our wedding day. We highly recommend Jaclyn to any newly engaged couple!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I first met Jaclyn when she helped out with my sisters wedding, and I knew that she would be a valuable asset for whenever I got married. When that day came we called on Jaclyn to help us. We were both living out of state and not even living in the same city, so planning a... Read More wedding became quite difficult. We had Jaclyn help us every step of the way and we couldn't have been happier. Jaclyn ensured that we were well taken care of. Despite our distance, she made planning the wedding incredibly easy and stress free. We didn’t have any concern in how the wedding would turn out because Jaclyn treated every detail as if it were her own wedding. It was one of the best moments of both of our lives, every detail was perfect and made the day unforgettable. Not only did Jaclyn help us with the planning but she was there the day of, ensuring that we had nothing to worry about, but enjoying our wedding and having a blast at the reception! We cannot thank her enough and know that if we were to ever marry again, we'd hire her in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda L

Hiring Jaclyn was seriously the best decision I made when it came to planning our wedding! She took so much stress off of me and came up with some incredibly creative ideas to help make our wedding truly unique. The day of, it was so nice to just be able to get ready with all... Read More of my friends and not have to worry about running around, setting things up, and directing traffic. She handled all of the logistics and worked so well with the venue staff, photographer, and DJ that everything was just seamless. Even though I hired her as a day of coordinator, she was always available via email when I had any questions at any point in the planning process. The only regret I have was not hiring Jaclyn earlier! I thought that the venue coordinator would be enough but the venue coordinator was actually one of the more stressful things to deal with! If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, I can tell you that you will not regret for one second hiring Jaclyn! Your day will truly be perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christene R

Jaclyn was incredible to work with! I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding planner, but after talking with Jaclyn I just knew she would be critical to the success of my wedding day. From the start she was able to point us in the right direction and answer all of our questions to... Read More help make the planning process super easy. She was very flexible with her time, extremely professional and beyond detail oriented throughout the planning process. I would recommend Jaclyn to any couple who wants to be able to relax and enjoy their wedding day without the anxiety or stress that comes with having to worry about all the details on the wedding day. I knew from the minute we hired her that my plan and vision for the wedding would be carried out, and it was. Thank you, Jaclyn for all of your help during our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Aaron D

Thank you for helping make our dream wedding come true. Everyone that attended has told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever attended, just perfect. Hiring you was one of the smartest plans for our wedding. Your attention to detail and overall planning... Read More went beyond both of our expectations. Right from the start you had a plan for us and made sure we stayed on track. It was a wonderful feeling knowing that you would take care of Christene and that you were always ready for the unexpected. The day came off smoothly knowing you had everything in control. Without you, our wedding would not have been stress free and enjoyable! You are the best!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Ashleigh D

I got married in October and the first thing out of my bridesmaids mouthes at the wedding was..."omg we thought you were gonna be such a bridezilla" . Little did they know that when we started down the path of planning our wedding my mom wanted to hire a wedding planner, that's... Read More when we found Jackie. Her attention to detail and professionalism is impeccable. She gave me the wedding I always dreamed about as a little girl. From making sure we stayed on track with our budget to attending countless tastings with us, she went above and beyond. More importantly I didn't have any stress on my wedding day and got to actually enjoy my wedding. Thank you thank you thank you Jackie!

Jaclyn Charles

I've been planning weddings for over 9 years and it's my true passion. My favorite part of a wedding is at the end of the night when the couple and their families have had one of the best nights of their lives without worrying about a thing. My ultimate goal for all of my couples is to make the entire planning process as stress free as possible. When I'm not organizing event details for my clients, you'll find me watching college football, attempting to garden and playing with my little love - my pup Herbie!