Jaclyn's Bridals has been selling dreams since 1978. They carry most of the designer gowns as seen in bridal magazines. They have the best selection of bridesmaid dresses in Southern California.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

Bow2010

3930 S Bristol St , Santa Ana, CA

Great little shop to find a dress

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Jessica B

The ladies here are very friendly, and there are so many dresses, and they always have a good deal. Every time I went for a fitting, I saw so many dresses at a good price I couldn't look anymore as I had already chosen my dress. I would go here before you settle on a dress anywhere else.

LOVE LOVE Mindy!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 jessica O

Mindy was amazing - she ordered a dress for me that she did not previously have in store, altered it and made it PERFECT! The whole process was non-stressful and she was awesome.

Fabulous Dress!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Holly W

Really nice and helpful ladies. Bought my dress during their week long Black Friday sale. Great deal and they kept my dress until I needed to pick it up.

A Must!!! Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

I went to Jaclyn's Bridal on my lunch break since it was so close to my work. I didn't at all expect to find the dress there, but the owner made me an offer I could not refuse. She gave me an advance on her sale that she has annual. It was a really great sale- 75% off!! I got my dress for less than 500 and it was a couture dress valued at 2,000! I really loved the owner's sense of style and professionalism. You could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing and was not just some worker in a bridal store. She's a designer and wonderful seamstress. The cost for my alterations was a little pricy compared to others, but I ended up forking over the money because I knew she knew what she was doing and would not make a mistake. The store is really flexible and nice to go into. I recommend this small, charming bridal boutique. The owner really knows her stuff!

Other great reviews did not reflect experience

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Marissa R

I made an appointmemt with this salon to come in to try dresses on for the first time ever! The dress selection there was beautiful but minimal compared to the place i went to after this. My mom was running late and got lost in the parking lot, while I wanted to wait to put dresses on the lady NOT subtly hinted that they like to stay on schedule and they have appointments coming in in the next half an hour so it was best to get started. I felt completely rushed and it made my MOH uncomfortable like we were just a pain to be there. Also maybe 1 dress i tried on actually fit. Their samples are SMALL!! so if your a girl who is a size 10/12 like me and feel self conscious as-is don't go here! Most of the dresses I couldn't even pull over my hips. needless to say I left in tears. Plus the dress that i really wanted I couldn't even get on. My experience was awful. I ended up going somewhere else who were SO much more friendly and nicer and who samples were 12-14 range so that they can just clip you in like most places do. I thought with all the great reviews this place would be the best and it was an experience I can't take back. Maybe i just got unlucky.

Beautiful Dresses at the right Price!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Krista I

I couldn’t have asked for a better shopping experience than the one that I had at Jaclyn’s Bridal. I originally planned to get my dress from David’s Bridal, but figured I would go to a few smaller salons just to see what was out there. Jaclyn’s Bridal was the first salon I went to and they blew me away. Everything was so civilized and elegant. I was the only bride in the salon and I walked around pointing at every dress that I wanted to try one while my bridal attendant put them in my dressing room. I ended up trying on 12 dresses and picked the first one I tried on. Additionally, the seamstresses are EXCEPTIONAL. My dress fit like a glove before we even made alterations (due to a lot of experience), but the seamstress turned my dress from beautiful into PERFECTION. I didn't love the sweetheart neckline so they actually changed it for me. I also added a monogram (as my something blue) in the underside of the dress. Overall, an amazing experience and I will definitely recommend to anyone wanting a beautiful dress and outstanding service!

Great Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jessica B

Jaclyn's Bridal is a breath of fresh air. I am a wedding planner in Orange County and after several of my clients had a great experience with Jaclyn's Bridal, I refereed my very own sister there after becoming engaged in 2012. She fell in love with the very first dress she tried on. There was NO RUSH and NO PRESSURE to buy the same day unlike other bridal stores. So when I myself became engaged the following year, I also purchased my gown from Jaclyn's Bridal. Mindy, the owner, even let me special order my gown since she did not carry the particular style I wanted with no additional cost. I had nothing but the very best treatment and since then, I have referred all my brides looking for beautiful gowns at exceptional prices.

Excellent customer service!!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

I went to Jaclyn’s Bridals on a Saturday afternoon. The store was very busy with brides and their mothers/friends. The saleswoman that worked with, Mindy was just as sweet as can be. She was very attentive and let me try on probably 20 dresses. She took her time and made the experience special for me even though there was so much going on in the store. They were the only place that allowed me to snap a few photos of my favorite dresses. That was a definite plus for me as I like to go home and continue to look at it as I contemplate this major decision!

Mindy was just GREAT!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

If you are a bride, Jaclyn's Bridal is the place to visit. Mindy was my Bridal Consultant. She went above and beyond to make me feel relaxed and almost like family. She answered all of my questions and let me know that I was making a wonderful choice. My sisters wanted to make her our wedding planner! Mindy said that she would love to but, Jaclyn's Bridal needs her to be available to other brides that need gowns too. Making a bridal purchase is almost as if I purchased a car or a home. I had that very same feeling as when I handed over my credit card. I think that Mindy saw it in my eyes that I was kind of scared. She smiled at me and said that everything was fine and that I was in great hands. She had also informed me that Jaclyn’s Bridal pretty much relies on reputation. When she said that..... I was impressed. Reputation is pretty much like the first impression. Thank You Mindy and everyone at Jaclyn's Bridal.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Catherine P

Mindy at Jaclyn’s Bridal is AMAZING! I came to her after a bad experience at a store nearby. I had found a dress at the other location, but because of the service, did not want to purchase from them. However, with Mindy's help, we were able to find the dress that I wanted and order it that day. She was so sweet. I also had my younger sisters with me and they were welcomed to try on some bridesmaid dresses even though we had just walked in without an appointment. They had so much fun trying on dresses and picking colors, it made the whole experience even better. Mindy also offered to help accessorize my dress (they have an amazing selection of jewelry and sashes to rent) and helped choose colors and styles for my entire bridal party, including the groomsmen! She really helped bring the whole vision together. I will be taking the rest of my bridal party in to get all 8 of their dresses from Jaclyn's Bridal.

My dress came out PERFECT!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

I had my mother's beautiful, one of a kind, year 30 year old dress that I wanted to wear for my wedding. I thought it was going to be impossible for me to wear it without losing 10 pounds just in my back area and due to its complicated design, I didn't think it could be altered. But, on the advice of a friend, we decided to try Jaclyn's Bridal. Mindy is so knowledgeable and a perfectionist. She did some ingenious tailoring to it and matched everything even the aged nature of the material. It turned out beautifully and I thought the price was very reasonable for the labor and skill involved. Thank you Mindy and Jaclyn's bridal for making my dream come!!!

Great Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

I went Jaclyn’s Bridal, 2 months before my wedding date, with a wedding gown disaster story. I happened to be just passing by this shop and I left there having tried on my dream dress. I purchased my wedding gown from them and the owner of the salon made sure that every detail was perfect for me. The few alterations that were needed were completed by them and were well above my expectations. The dress fit my body better than I could have ever imagined. The owner and the staff are welcoming and gracious, and they work to make sure that your look is perfect and you are a happy bride.

Bridal alterations

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Amy S

Mindy is amazing! Great customer service, creative, patient and worked wonders on my dress!!

Wonderful Shop with great service

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Cindee F

My daughter and I visited Jaclyn's Bridals after shopping several other stores. The sales woman was very friendly and helpful. She never made us feel pressured into buying. We also loved the small feel of the store - we could see the inventory and enjoyed looking through the beautiful dresses. We had a special request and the owner was just wonderful to work with. I have three daughter so I know we will be return customers! Thanks so much!

A delightful surprise

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Heidi S

I entered this boutique, 2 months before my wedding date, with a wedding gown disaster story. I happened to be just passing by this shop and I left there having tried on my dream dress. I purchased my wedding gown from them and the owner of the salon made sure that every detail was perfect for me. The few alterations that were needed were completed by them and were well above my expectations. The dress fit my body better than I could have ever imagined. The owner and the staff are welcoming and gracious, and they work to make sure that your look is perfect and you are a happy bride.

Beautiful dress- beautiful service!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Dana A

I found the dress of my dreams here, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of the wonderful ladies who work there. If I had to do it again, I would not go anywhere else!

AMAZING Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Brittany I

This bridal shop was AMAZING!!! I originally purchased my dress from Alfred Angelo in Riverside and they had horrible service. My mom found Jaclyn's Bridal and thank goodness she did!!! Mindy at Jaclyn's Bridal was so amazing and the alterations that they do are so perfect! They always made sure that I felt comfortable and they knew exactly what to do to make me look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in my dress. I cannot say enough good things about the service and the beautiful work that they do with alterations and also jewelry.

Great experience from the moment I walked in!

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Christine D

Mindy and her employees are such great people! I can not say enough about them! I purchased my wedding dress from her and my mom's dress from her as well and regrettably did not purchase my bridesmaids dresses from her since my BMs and wedding were all in the Philadelphia area. Mindy is sweet, talented and a great businesswoman! She was so helpful to both my mom and myself and accommodated us both (especially because my mom traveled from PA for her alterations). I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this salon! It was a pleasure working with them!

Mindy is the best!

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Michelle P

Very happy with my dress. Mindy took one look at me, and within minutes pulled the dress of my dreams.

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Robyn K

I loved working with Jaclyn's Bridals. The team there is so professional and easy to work with. They were an unexpected stop on my journey to find my wedding dress - I called them because I was in the area (visiting from NYC) and they were closing in 30 minutes. They didn't have an appointment open but told me and my mom to come on in! Lone behold I found my dream dress and bought it that day. Mindy, the store owner, is wonderful. She was so easy to work with and always gave me her honest opinion. I would highly recommend Jaclyn's Bridals - you will not be disappointed!

Made me my dream dress

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Alycia D

I fell in love with an all lace gown by a Spanish designer (Pronovias). I needed it altered a bit to be modest for my LDS temple wedding. They did an incredible job. It took many fittings to get it right, but they were awesome. People told me if I paid less than $25,000 for my dress it was a steal. It was not a cookie cutter dress with sleeves. It was fabulous. I can't say enough for their wonderful tailoring my Amber and all the staff was wonderful.

Absolutely love my dress!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Ashley G

This was the first and only dress shop I went to! The girl helped me every step of the way, and took care of me the whole time! I loved my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and everything came out perfectly (including all alterations and timing!)!!!

The perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Katrina W

I know that all brides are "supposed" to look forward to buying their wedding dress, but I wasn't one of those brides. I was also overly concerned about the cost, and just hadn't gotten too excited about any dresses that I had seen or tried on. But, we walked into Jaclyn's Bridal (after reading loads of positive reviews online), and I was so pleased at their wide range of choices--price wise, brand wise, and look wise. It is just a great store for a bride who isn't quite sure what she's looking for yet. You can try on all of the different styles, materials, everything. They really do have a little bit of everything. Jaclyn's was the 6th store I went to and I bought the 3rd dress I tried on there. And I know that even if I hadn't bought the one I did, I would have found something that I loved there. And, the gal who runs the store, Mindy, is great at helping you find your "look" for the wedding. She helped with choosing the sash, jewelry suggestions, hair style suggestions, the veil, it was just so easy. After a lot of frustration and feigned excitement for a lot of overly enthusiastic shop girls, she was a delight to work with. I didn't at all feel pushed into buying something, she was honest when something didn't quite fit me right and I appreciated it. Something else to note. I needed to buy my dress off the rack (I'd put it to the last minute and didn't have the ability to order a dress) and Jaclyn's Bridal will sell to you off the rack. Their tailoring is excellent and well priced. She originally quoted us $350 for tailoring, and when she found out from the tailor that it would more like $495 she still charged us $350. I ended up spending about a $1000 total for the dress, sash rental, veil and tailoring, which was about half of what I had been hoping to spend. Believe me, it is possible to get a beautiful dress and not spend $1000s of dollars!!! Jaclyn's Bridal was fantastic. It's definitely worth a trip.

1st Dress Success

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Alexis S

To get a sneak peak at their black friday sale, I stopped in the week before with a girlfriend. The owner and her daughter were working and provided me with such a great experience. Not only were they extremely helpful they provided honest feedback when I solicited it and made what I thought was going to be a nightmare experience into an amazing one. When I came back a second time to show the family they were also very accomodating. This shop is affordable and friendly!

Great Dress, OK Service

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Heather M

This is a very cute little dress shop near South Coast Plaza. It has a lot of classic beautiful dresses for very great prices. I found a Pronovias dress that I fell in love with but it was discontinued, so they couldn't order it. Luckily, the sample dress fit me almost like a glove, so they gave me a great 60% discount and tailored it for me. The only issue I had with the place was the sales people. They were nice enough, but they aren't like most of the dress places I visited. At most of the shops I visited, the salespeople had a conversation with me about what I envisioned, and helped me choose dresses, but here, they just told me to browse the store and pick them out myself. Most of the time I went in, no one was at the front of the store to greet me--they were all in the back and I had to find them. The tailor who did my alterations in the store was very nice, but she kept missing a lot of things that we (my mother and I) told her to fix. Over and over again, we had to tell her to tighten up some loose beading, but she kept missing them. On my final fitting, I found a tiny green stain on the front of my dress, which I find it hard to believe that she missed, but if she did, whatever. I kept waiting for her to offer some solution, but I could tell she was waiting for me to say something about it. Obviously, I couldn't just leave it how it was, but she said she couldn't clean it, so I just stood there, waiting for her to offer something. Finally, she said she could cover it up with some lace. I have to admit, she did a great job with that, and I couldn't tell, nor could any of my family or friends. I was finally happy with my dress. Long story short--great dresses, great prices, cute store, not-so-professional customer service (plus, the tailor smelled pretty strongly of cigarettes smoke). I know a lot of people who got their dresses here, and I did too, but you need to be ok with putting up with pretty lousy customer service.

TO Jaclyn's Bridals