Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

Bow2010

3930 S Bristol St , Santa Ana, CA

Great little shop to find a dress

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Jessica B

The ladies here are very friendly, and there are so many dresses, and they always have a good deal. Every time I went for a fitting, I saw so many dresses at a good price I couldn't look anymore as I had already chosen my dress. I would go here before you settle on a dress... Read More anywhere else.

LOVE LOVE Mindy!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 jessica O

Mindy was amazing - she ordered a dress for me that she did not previously have in store, altered it and made it PERFECT! The whole process was non-stressful and she was awesome.

Fabulous Dress!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Holly W

Really nice and helpful ladies. Bought my dress during their week long Black Friday sale. Great deal and they kept my dress until I needed to pick it up.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nina N

I purchased the dress of my dreams from Mindy and I couldn't be happier about the entire experience. I walked in after going to several bridal shops and showed her the picture of the dress I wanted - although they didn't have the exact one there she went on the computer and... Read More through the designer ordered it for me and a portion of the original price others were charging! The entire process was great, when she received the dress I went on for the fittings several times and Mindy was so helpful with helping my with the right shoes, jewelry, and vail. Thankful I choose this place and Mindy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jessica M

This was my first stop in my search for finding a wedding gown. I had spent several months researching the kind of dress I wanted, put together a little inspiration board, and then found this place through "The Knot." On my first visit, I was introduced to Mindy. She asked me... Read More what my budget was, and it happened to be lower than what was available. Instead of telling me to look elsewhere, she worked with me on it. She came up with a special exception for me. In a price that was just only a little over what I was asking, she let me rent a dress, and included the veil and alterations in the price. After trying on about 5 dresses, I found "the one." It was a shorter dress (about ankle-length at the time) with a beautiful sparkly band, and pockets (design: Enzoani Elkedra). When I tried it on it was strapless, but Mindy told me that it had the option to be customized on the top, with tops that attach to the dress. I thought the dress was adorable and it fit my taste 100%. I made an appointment for a second visit, this next time would be to try on different tops. Upon the second visit I tried on several different tops, but this time did not find anything I was too jazzed about. After describing what I had in mind, Mindy told me she could order something similar or even create it. During this visit, my mom and I found a little discount rack in the corner of older bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses. My cousin was getting married soon, as well, so we picked out two little pretty dresses for the occasion. For my third visit, Mindy brought in an adorable little sheer top that had cute little daisy embellishments bordering the neckline and the sleeves. She picked it up just for me at a bridal convention in Chicago! I was absolutely blown away at the lengths she went to making me a happy bride. Getting this top was incredibly generous of her. During this visit we also altered the dress from hanging by my feet to a cute tea-length. The dress had also been cleaned by this point, as well. My fourth visit was about a week or so ahead of the wedding. I tried it on and made sure it fit. It was a little snug, so Mindy let it out just a bit and waxed the zipper so my mom would have less difficulty zipping me up on my wedding day. At this time, I also picked out a veil, which went to the middle of my back and had a sparkly border which matched my dress's band perfectly. My fifth visit was picking up the dress! Mindy was helping another bride when I arrived, but made sure to see I got my dress and gave me best wishes. Overall, a fantastic experience. I would like to point out a second time, that I was a special exception. Still, I will definitely recommend this boutique to any bride who is looking for a gown!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie D

I came into the store with a dress I had bought from BHLDN that arrived completely see-through. I am 5'10" and there was no commercial slip long enough to hide that. I reviewed the dress with Mindy and we both determined that it would be cheaper to buy a new dress than it would... Read More be to remake the first one. I ended up taking home a floor model for the Pronovias Semilla that Mindy had received that week and had just received from the cleaners the day before. No one else had tried it on and she sold me the only dress she had because we all loved me in it. Mindy is amazing to work with and I love love love how my dress turned out. It was perfect. If you need a dress or advice on any dress, Mindy will take great care of you.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Amanda T

Jaclyn’s Bridal was the first stop out of four on my hunt for "the dress". I have to say it was absolutely the best in terms of service, selection (for my taste anyway - I found 3 amazing gowns in one hour!), and warm consideration. I was afraid that my budget was going to get... Read More me sneered out of some places (and it definitely did in some other shops that I won't name), but I always felt like I was treated with respect and my best interests was always paramount. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. What a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kaitlin O

I found my dream dress here and the staff was amazing. Mindy is the best. I highly recommend this store!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Angela R

I had already purchased my wedding dress when I went to Jaclyn's bridal so came here to look at the bridesmaid dresses. If I could give this place 10 stars, I would. The customer service is beyond excellent. I had to have one dress sent to Ohio and they sent it for me at a... Read More great price and even called me to leave a message regarding the tracking number. They had a great selection of colors and styles. So happy with my purchase. My bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Mindy at Jaclyn’s Bridal was such a helpful and wonderful person to work with, while I was choosing my dress for the big day. She was there every time I came back to get fitted and was so sweet. The bridal shop itself, is quite beautiful and intimate. The seamstresses that... Read More hemmed my dress made it fit like a glove, and it was really easy to get the appointments that fit my schedule. I recommend Jaclyn’s Bridal, if you are looking for a one stop shop for the dress and fit of your dreams.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Colton R

Nothing short of a 5 star experience, AND consistent! Bridal & Bridesmaid gowns! I purchased my gown with Mindy, and felt comfortable despite ever trying it on. Crazy, I know. I saw it once at the store, took a picture, and fell in love.. I went back 2 months later, and it was... Read More sold and no sample in the store.. Mindy was able to help me visualize myself in the gown, and I purchased it with full faith. Not only did it fit perfectly, but she measured me so well that I needed 0 alterations (exception: hem). She helped me 'smoosh' it into a tiny carry on (destination wedding: Barbados!) in a way that it was without wrinkles when I unpacked it 2 days later! Not only is Mindy a bridal god, but her ability to alter (and save the day) other gowns, is amazing. I bought a bridesmaid dress that never really fit perfect/zipped... Mindy worked magic for me, and when I forgot the dress in California (ie.. forgot to pick it up from Mindy).. she express shipped it to me in NYC ! Mindy is a bridal god, a life saver, a magic maker. Trust me when I say GO SEE MINDY FIRST!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

I had such a great time working with Mindy and her team to perfect my wedding dress. She doesn't just treat you like another customer, but truly enjoys her job and working with brides! I was actually really sad when we said goodbye but I know we will work with her again some... Read More how (!). My mom ended up getting her MOB dress here too as we trusted Mindy so much! I must have visited 10 different wedding dress shops before I found the 'one' actually at another dress shop. Jaclyn's was still on my calendar to visit though - I emailed her to tell her I found the one somewhere else and asked if she carried it too. She carried the designer (Allure), but not that particular dress, but she offered to order it and better the price from the other place. I appreciated her honesty throughout the entire process - she will tell you her opinion, but she isn't over-bearing and what's great about her is she listens to every concern you have and comes up with a solution (which ended up being a push up bra for me - hahaha!). She was patient with me and let me keep my dress on for an hour every time I visited, which must have annoyed her deep down, but she knew how excited I was!! Brides - go have initial appointments elsewhere and then do yourself a favor and make Mindy your last stop - I know she'll have the dress for you!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Mallory F

Mindy helped me find the perfect dress. It was the last stop of the day. I was tired, and thought I wouldn't find the dress of my dreams. I tried so many dresses on, but it was the last one she recommended that I absolutely fell in love with. I respect her opinion and expertise.... Read More I am forever grateful, and can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Holly D

I could not say enough wonderful things about Jaclyn's Bridal if i tried, it would take me forever! I found the most beautiful dress by AIRE, i purchased it off the rack for an unheard of discount, and i had it tailored there. I fit me like a glove. It was stunning. I also... Read More purchased my veil and other hair accessories there by Erica Koesler. I had so many compliments on everything! The staff at Jaclyn's isn't pushy, they don't make you feel like you have to get the most expensive thing, and they are sO helpful! Thanks so much ladies for making my big day a big success!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Bailey S

Jaclyn's Bridal is the ONLY place to go to find your wedding dress. They provide you with such knowledgeable and friendly service as well as a great selection. They are also so helpful when it comes to providing input and giving you honest opinions. Some places will tell you... Read More anything to sell you a dress, but Jaclyn's Bridal gives it to you straight. Jaclyn's Bridal is definitely a must when looking for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Hannah H

Mindy was great to work with. She helped me customize my dress, making several alterations in order to achieve the style I wanted. She was easy to work with, reliable and a great value. I would recommend her shop for both the dress and the alterations. She also rents accessories... Read More which is super helpful.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Charlene N

One word…Mindy! She is the owner of Jaclyn’s Bridal and an amazing person. We were mostly window shopping trying to get an idea of what bridesmaid dresses cost and on a whim we stopped by her wonderful boutique. She let my MOH try on the dress without an appointment. I was... Read More looking at wedding dresses and my MOH asked if I could try some on, again no appointment. I fell in love with the second dress I tried on. Mindy gave me an incredible deal on the dress and a great relationship began. Note, this is a boutique store with a knowledgeable owner and seamstress, not a plush champagne serving, charge you an arm and a leg for a dress shop. Mindy has a great ability to help each bride / bridesmaid / MOG find a dress that fits their individual style. My 7 bridesmaid were able to pick out the style they wanted in the Victorian Lilac Color. Mindy is great about helping to pick out sizes that do not need lots of alterations later. Her alteration pricing is very fair and she does most of the work herself. Brides are also able to rent veils, headpieces and jewelry from her. I rented my veil and headpiece and purchased my earrings and a bracelet from Jaclyn’s. We all looked great in our dresses and received lots of compliments. Do yourself a favor and get your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Laura J

This was my first stop in my search for finding a wedding gown. I had spent several months researching the kind of dress I wanted, put together a little inspiration board, and then found this place through "The Knot." On my first visit, I was introduced to Mindy. She asked... Read More me what my budget was, and it happened to be lower than what was available. Instead of telling me to look elsewhere, she worked with me on it. She came up with a special exception for me. In a price that was just only a little over what I was asking, she let me rent a dress, and included the veil and alterations in the price. After trying on about 5 dresses, I found "the one." It was a shorter dress (about ankle-length at the time) with a beautiful sparkly band, and pockets (design: Enzoani Elkedra). When I tried it on it was strapless, but Mindy told me that it had the option to be customized on the top, with tops that attach to the dress. I thought the dress was adorable and it fit my taste 100%. I made an appointment for a second visit, this next time would be to try on different tops. Upon the second visit I tried on several different tops, but this time did not find anything I was too jazzed about. After describing what I had in mind, Mindy told me she could order something similar or even create it. During this visit, my mom and I found a little discount rack in the corner of older bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses. My cousin was getting married soon, as well, so we picked out two little pretty dresses for the occasion. For my third visit, Mindy brought in an adorable little sheer top that had cute little daisy embellishments bordering the neckline and the sleeves. She picked it up just for me at a bridal convention in Chicago! I was absolutely blown away at the lengths she went to making me a happy bride. Getting this top was incredibly generous of her. During this visit we also altered the dress from hanging by my feet to a cute tea-length. The dress had also been cleaned by this point, as well. My fourth visit was about a week or so ahead of the wedding. I tried it on and made sure it fit. It was a little snug, so Mindy let it out just a bit and waxed the zipper so my mom would have less difficulty zipping me up on my wedding day. At this time, I also picked out a veil, which went to the middle of my back and had a sparkly border which matched my dress's band perfectly. My fifth visit was picking up the dress! Mindy was helping another bride when I arrived, but made sure to see I got my dress and gave me best wishes. Overall, a fantastic experience. I would like to point out a second time, that I was a special exception. Still, I will definitely recommend this boutique to any bride who is looking for a gown!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

This was the first and only dress shop I went to! Mindy, the owner, helped me every step of the way, and took care of me the whole time! I loved my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and everything came out perfectly (including all alterations and timing!)!!! And I love your new... Read More website!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

What can I say? Mindy is AMAZING!!! I purchased my dress, all 7 bridesmaid dresses and had my alterations here. Oh, and I purchased a BEAUTIFUL veil and sash here as well. Mindy was wonderful, she has this amazing eye and can add little sashes or flowe rs to make your dress... Read More unique. She was extremely patient and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride! Not to mention... she spent hours altering my dress to make it look and fit perfectly- her dedication was amazing and I appreciate her sooo much!!

A Must!!! Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

I went to Jaclyn's Bridal on my lunch break since it was so close to my work. I didn't at all expect to find the dress there, but the owner made me an offer I could not refuse. She gave me an advance on her sale that she has annual. It was a really great sale- 75% off!! I got my... Read More dress for less than 500 and it was a couture dress valued at 2,000! I really loved the owner's sense of style and professionalism. You could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing and was not just some worker in a bridal store. She's a designer and wonderful seamstress. The cost for my alterations was a little pricy compared to others, but I ended up forking over the money because I knew she knew what she was doing and would not make a mistake. The store is really flexible and nice to go into. I recommend this small, charming bridal boutique. The owner really knows her stuff!

Other great reviews did not reflect experience

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Marissa R

I made an appointmemt with this salon to come in to try dresses on for the first time ever! The dress selection there was beautiful but minimal compared to the place i went to after this. My mom was running late and got lost in the parking lot, while I wanted to wait to put... Read More dresses on the lady NOT subtly hinted that they like to stay on schedule and they have appointments coming in in the next half an hour so it was best to get started. I felt completely rushed and it made my MOH uncomfortable like we were just a pain to be there. Also maybe 1 dress i tried on actually fit. Their samples are SMALL!! so if your a girl who is a size 10/12 like me and feel self conscious as-is don't go here! Most of the dresses I couldn't even pull over my hips. needless to say I left in tears. Plus the dress that i really wanted I couldn't even get on. My experience was awful. I ended up going somewhere else who were SO much more friendly and nicer and who samples were 12-14 range so that they can just clip you in like most places do. I thought with all the great reviews this place would be the best and it was an experience I can't take back. Maybe i just got unlucky.

Beautiful Dresses at the right Price!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Krista I

I couldn’t have asked for a better shopping experience than the one that I had at Jaclyn’s Bridal. I originally planned to get my dress from David’s Bridal, but figured I would go to a few smaller salons just to see what was out there. Jaclyn’s Bridal was the first salon I... Read More went to and they blew me away. Everything was so civilized and elegant. I was the only bride in the salon and I walked around pointing at every dress that I wanted to try one while my bridal attendant put them in my dressing room. I ended up trying on 12 dresses and picked the first one I tried on. Additionally, the seamstresses are EXCEPTIONAL. My dress fit like a glove before we even made alterations (due to a lot of experience), but the seamstress turned my dress from beautiful into PERFECTION. I didn't love the sweetheart neckline so they actually changed it for me. I also added a monogram (as my something blue) in the underside of the dress. Overall, an amazing experience and I will definitely recommend to anyone wanting a beautiful dress and outstanding service!

Great Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jessica B

Jaclyn's Bridal is a breath of fresh air. I am a wedding planner in Orange County and after several of my clients had a great experience with Jaclyn's Bridal, I refereed my very own sister there after becoming engaged in 2012. She fell in love with the very first dress she tried... Read More on. There was NO RUSH and NO PRESSURE to buy the same day unlike other bridal stores. So when I myself became engaged the following year, I also purchased my gown from Jaclyn's Bridal. Mindy, the owner, even let me special order my gown since she did not carry the particular style I wanted with no additional cost. I had nothing but the very best treatment and since then, I have referred all my brides looking for beautiful gowns at exceptional prices.

Excellent customer service!!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

I went to Jaclyn’s Bridals on a Saturday afternoon. The store was very busy with brides and their mothers/friends. The saleswoman that worked with, Mindy was just as sweet as can be. She was very attentive and let me try on probably 20 dresses. She took her time and made the... Read More experience special for me even though there was so much going on in the store. They were the only place that allowed me to snap a few photos of my favorite dresses. That was a definite plus for me as I like to go home and continue to look at it as I contemplate this major decision!

Start a Conversation!