Jaclyn's Bridals has been selling dreams since 1978. They carry most of the designer gowns as seen in bridal magazines. They have the best selection of bridesmaid dresses in Southern California.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

3930 S Bristol St , Santa Ana, CA

Great little shop to find a dress

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Jessica B

The ladies here are very friendly, and there are so many dresses, and they always have a good deal. Every time I went for a fitting, I saw so many dresses at a good price I couldn't look anymore as I had already chosen my dress. I would go here before you settle on a dress... Read More anywhere else.

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 jessica O

Mindy was amazing - she ordered a dress for me that she did not previously have in store, altered it and made it PERFECT! The whole process was non-stressful and she was awesome.

Fabulous Dress!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Holly W

Really nice and helpful ladies. Bought my dress during their week long Black Friday sale. Great deal and they kept my dress until I needed to pick it up.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Bailey S

Jaclyn's Bridal is the ONLY place to go to find your wedding dress. They provide you with such knowledgeable and friendly service as well as a great selection. They are also so helpful when it comes to providing input and giving you honest opinions. Some places will tell you... Read More anything to sell you a dress, but Jaclyn's Bridal gives it to you straight. Jaclyn's Bridal is definitely a must when looking for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Hannah H

Mindy was great to work with. She helped me customize my dress, making several alterations in order to achieve the style I wanted. She was easy to work with, reliable and a great value. I would recommend her shop for both the dress and the alterations. She also rents accessories... Read More which is super helpful.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Charlene N

One word…Mindy! She is the owner of Jaclyn’s Bridal and an amazing person. We were mostly window shopping trying to get an idea of what bridesmaid dresses cost and on a whim we stopped by her wonderful boutique. She let my MOH try on the dress without an appointment. I was... Read More looking at wedding dresses and my MOH asked if I could try some on, again no appointment. I fell in love with the second dress I tried on. Mindy gave me an incredible deal on the dress and a great relationship began. Note, this is a boutique store with a knowledgeable owner and seamstress, not a plush champagne serving, charge you an arm and a leg for a dress shop. Mindy has a great ability to help each bride / bridesmaid / MOG find a dress that fits their individual style. My 7 bridesmaid were able to pick out the style they wanted in the Victorian Lilac Color. Mindy is great about helping to pick out sizes that do not need lots of alterations later. Her alteration pricing is very fair and she does most of the work herself. Brides are also able to rent veils, headpieces and jewelry from her. I rented my veil and headpiece and purchased my earrings and a bracelet from Jaclyn’s. We all looked great in our dresses and received lots of compliments. Do yourself a favor and get your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Laura J

This was my first stop in my search for finding a wedding gown. I had spent several months researching the kind of dress I wanted, put together a little inspiration board, and then found this place through "The Knot." On my first visit, I was introduced to Mindy. She asked... Read More me what my budget was, and it happened to be lower than what was available. Instead of telling me to look elsewhere, she worked with me on it. She came up with a special exception for me. In a price that was just only a little over what I was asking, she let me rent a dress, and included the veil and alterations in the price. After trying on about 5 dresses, I found "the one." It was a shorter dress (about ankle-length at the time) with a beautiful sparkly band, and pockets (design: Enzoani Elkedra). When I tried it on it was strapless, but Mindy told me that it had the option to be customized on the top, with tops that attach to the dress. I thought the dress was adorable and it fit my taste 100%. I made an appointment for a second visit, this next time would be to try on different tops. Upon the second visit I tried on several different tops, but this time did not find anything I was too jazzed about. After describing what I had in mind, Mindy told me she could order something similar or even create it. During this visit, my mom and I found a little discount rack in the corner of older bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses. My cousin was getting married soon, as well, so we picked out two little pretty dresses for the occasion. For my third visit, Mindy brought in an adorable little sheer top that had cute little daisy embellishments bordering the neckline and the sleeves. She picked it up just for me at a bridal convention in Chicago! I was absolutely blown away at the lengths she went to making me a happy bride. Getting this top was incredibly generous of her. During this visit we also altered the dress from hanging by my feet to a cute tea-length. The dress had also been cleaned by this point, as well. My fourth visit was about a week or so ahead of the wedding. I tried it on and made sure it fit. It was a little snug, so Mindy let it out just a bit and waxed the zipper so my mom would have less difficulty zipping me up on my wedding day. At this time, I also picked out a veil, which went to the middle of my back and had a sparkly border which matched my dress's band perfectly. My fifth visit was picking up the dress! Mindy was helping another bride when I arrived, but made sure to see I got my dress and gave me best wishes. Overall, a fantastic experience. I would like to point out a second time, that I was a special exception. Still, I will definitely recommend this boutique to any bride who is looking for a gown!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

This was the first and only dress shop I went to! Mindy, the owner, helped me every step of the way, and took care of me the whole time! I loved my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and everything came out perfectly (including all alterations and timing!)!!! And I love your new... Read More website!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

What can I say? Mindy is AMAZING!!! I purchased my dress, all 7 bridesmaid dresses and had my alterations here. Oh, and I purchased a BEAUTIFUL veil and sash here as well. Mindy was wonderful, she has this amazing eye and can add little sashes or flowe rs to make your dress... Read More unique. She was extremely patient and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride! Not to mention... she spent hours altering my dress to make it look and fit perfectly- her dedication was amazing and I appreciate her sooo much!!

A Must!!! Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

I went to Jaclyn's Bridal on my lunch break since it was so close to my work. I didn't at all expect to find the dress there, but the owner made me an offer I could not refuse. She gave me an advance on her sale that she has annual. It was a really great sale- 75% off!! I got my... Read More dress for less than 500 and it was a couture dress valued at 2,000! I really loved the owner's sense of style and professionalism. You could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing and was not just some worker in a bridal store. She's a designer and wonderful seamstress. The cost for my alterations was a little pricy compared to others, but I ended up forking over the money because I knew she knew what she was doing and would not make a mistake. The store is really flexible and nice to go into. I recommend this small, charming bridal boutique. The owner really knows her stuff!

Other great reviews did not reflect experience

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Marissa R

I made an appointmemt with this salon to come in to try dresses on for the first time ever! The dress selection there was beautiful but minimal compared to the place i went to after this. My mom was running late and got lost in the parking lot, while I wanted to wait to put... Read More dresses on the lady NOT subtly hinted that they like to stay on schedule and they have appointments coming in in the next half an hour so it was best to get started. I felt completely rushed and it made my MOH uncomfortable like we were just a pain to be there. Also maybe 1 dress i tried on actually fit. Their samples are SMALL!! so if your a girl who is a size 10/12 like me and feel self conscious as-is don't go here! Most of the dresses I couldn't even pull over my hips. needless to say I left in tears. Plus the dress that i really wanted I couldn't even get on. My experience was awful. I ended up going somewhere else who were SO much more friendly and nicer and who samples were 12-14 range so that they can just clip you in like most places do. I thought with all the great reviews this place would be the best and it was an experience I can't take back. Maybe i just got unlucky.

Beautiful Dresses at the right Price!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Krista I

I couldn’t have asked for a better shopping experience than the one that I had at Jaclyn’s Bridal. I originally planned to get my dress from David’s Bridal, but figured I would go to a few smaller salons just to see what was out there. Jaclyn’s Bridal was the first salon I... Read More went to and they blew me away. Everything was so civilized and elegant. I was the only bride in the salon and I walked around pointing at every dress that I wanted to try one while my bridal attendant put them in my dressing room. I ended up trying on 12 dresses and picked the first one I tried on. Additionally, the seamstresses are EXCEPTIONAL. My dress fit like a glove before we even made alterations (due to a lot of experience), but the seamstress turned my dress from beautiful into PERFECTION. I didn't love the sweetheart neckline so they actually changed it for me. I also added a monogram (as my something blue) in the underside of the dress. Overall, an amazing experience and I will definitely recommend to anyone wanting a beautiful dress and outstanding service!

Great Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jessica B

Jaclyn's Bridal is a breath of fresh air. I am a wedding planner in Orange County and after several of my clients had a great experience with Jaclyn's Bridal, I refereed my very own sister there after becoming engaged in 2012. She fell in love with the very first dress she tried... Read More on. There was NO RUSH and NO PRESSURE to buy the same day unlike other bridal stores. So when I myself became engaged the following year, I also purchased my gown from Jaclyn's Bridal. Mindy, the owner, even let me special order my gown since she did not carry the particular style I wanted with no additional cost. I had nothing but the very best treatment and since then, I have referred all my brides looking for beautiful gowns at exceptional prices.

Excellent customer service!!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

I went to Jaclyn’s Bridals on a Saturday afternoon. The store was very busy with brides and their mothers/friends. The saleswoman that worked with, Mindy was just as sweet as can be. She was very attentive and let me try on probably 20 dresses. She took her time and made the... Read More experience special for me even though there was so much going on in the store. They were the only place that allowed me to snap a few photos of my favorite dresses. That was a definite plus for me as I like to go home and continue to look at it as I contemplate this major decision!

Mindy was just GREAT!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

If you are a bride, Jaclyn's Bridal is the place to visit. Mindy was my Bridal Consultant. She went above and beyond to make me feel relaxed and almost like family. She answered all of my questions and let me know that I was making a wonderful choice. My sisters wanted to make... Read More her our wedding planner! Mindy said that she would love to but, Jaclyn's Bridal needs her to be available to other brides that need gowns too. Making a bridal purchase is almost as if I purchased a car or a home. I had that very same feeling as when I handed over my credit card. I think that Mindy saw it in my eyes that I was kind of scared. She smiled at me and said that everything was fine and that I was in great hands. She had also informed me that Jaclyn’s Bridal pretty much relies on reputation. When she said that..... I was impressed. Reputation is pretty much like the first impression. Thank You Mindy and everyone at Jaclyn's Bridal.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Catherine P

Mindy at Jaclyn’s Bridal is AMAZING! I came to her after a bad experience at a store nearby. I had found a dress at the other location, but because of the service, did not want to purchase from them. However, with Mindy's help, we were able to find the dress that I wanted and... Read More order it that day. She was so sweet. I also had my younger sisters with me and they were welcomed to try on some bridesmaid dresses even though we had just walked in without an appointment. They had so much fun trying on dresses and picking colors, it made the whole experience even better. Mindy also offered to help accessorize my dress (they have an amazing selection of jewelry and sashes to rent) and helped choose colors and styles for my entire bridal party, including the groomsmen! She really helped bring the whole vision together. I will be taking the rest of my bridal party in to get all 8 of their dresses from Jaclyn's Bridal.

My dress came out PERFECT!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

I had my mother's beautiful, one of a kind, year 30 year old dress that I wanted to wear for my wedding. I thought it was going to be impossible for me to wear it without losing 10 pounds just in my back area and due to its complicated design, I didn't think it could be... Read More altered. But, on the advice of a friend, we decided to try Jaclyn's Bridal. Mindy is so knowledgeable and a perfectionist. She did some ingenious tailoring to it and matched everything even the aged nature of the material. It turned out beautifully and I thought the price was very reasonable for the labor and skill involved. Thank you Mindy and Jaclyn's bridal for making my dream come!!!

Great Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

I went Jaclyn’s Bridal, 2 months before my wedding date, with a wedding gown disaster story. I happened to be just passing by this shop and I left there having tried on my dream dress. I purchased my wedding gown from them and the owner of the salon made sure that every detail... Read More was perfect for me. The few alterations that were needed were completed by them and were well above my expectations. The dress fit my body better than I could have ever imagined. The owner and the staff are welcoming and gracious, and they work to make sure that your look is perfect and you are a happy bride.

Bridal alterations

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Amy S

Mindy is amazing! Great customer service, creative, patient and worked wonders on my dress!!

Wonderful Shop with great service

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Cindee F

My daughter and I visited Jaclyn's Bridals after shopping several other stores. The sales woman was very friendly and helpful. She never made us feel pressured into buying. We also loved the small feel of the store - we could see the inventory and enjoyed looking through the... Read More beautiful dresses. We had a special request and the owner was just wonderful to work with. I have three daughter so I know we will be return customers! Thanks so much!

A delightful surprise

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Heidi S

I entered this boutique, 2 months before my wedding date, with a wedding gown disaster story. I happened to be just passing by this shop and I left there having tried on my dream dress. I purchased my wedding gown from them and the owner of the salon made sure that every detail... Read More was perfect for me. The few alterations that were needed were completed by them and were well above my expectations. The dress fit my body better than I could have ever imagined. The owner and the staff are welcoming and gracious, and they work to make sure that your look is perfect and you are a happy bride.

Beautiful dress- beautiful service!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Dana A

I found the dress of my dreams here, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of the wonderful ladies who work there. If I had to do it again, I would not go anywhere else!

AMAZING Service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Brittany I

This bridal shop was AMAZING!!! I originally purchased my dress from Alfred Angelo in Riverside and they had horrible service. My mom found Jaclyn's Bridal and thank goodness she did!!! Mindy at Jaclyn's Bridal was so amazing and the alterations that they do are so perfect!... Read More They always made sure that I felt comfortable and they knew exactly what to do to make me look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in my dress. I cannot say enough good things about the service and the beautiful work that they do with alterations and also jewelry.

Great experience from the moment I walked in!

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Christine D

Mindy and her employees are such great people! I can not say enough about them! I purchased my wedding dress from her and my mom's dress from her as well and regrettably did not purchase my bridesmaids dresses from her since my BMs and wedding were all in the Philadelphia... Read More area. Mindy is sweet, talented and a great businesswoman! She was so helpful to both my mom and myself and accommodated us both (especially because my mom traveled from PA for her alterations). I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this salon! It was a pleasure working with them!

Mindy is the best!

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Michelle P

Very happy with my dress. Mindy took one look at me, and within minutes pulled the dress of my dreams.