Because the pictures should tell your story...

The emotion, the joy, the love, it's all a part of your big day! Jada Scott specializes in creating timeless images of your story. All wedding packages are custom built, and we offer a variety of services and products.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

57 Willow Point Drive, Ashland, NE Available for Travel worldwide (402) 670-5512

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lauren L

Jada was wonderful to work with. She was laid back and really understood what we were looking for. We did our photos around downtown Omaha, and she found some really fun unique locations. I am so thrilled with our photos. They really capture the energy of the day and our... Read More personalities (both of which were really important to me). We had some difficulty with the post office when we sent our check, and she was very patient and understanding. She was very organized and communicated with us regularly leading up to the wedding. I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Adrienne C

Jada is AMZING!!! She is a consummate professional and a true artist!!! From the first phone call to our engagement session to our big day Jada never dropped the ball and always came prepared with her point of view and/or reccamendations. Her pictures are some of the best... Read More that I have seen and it is clear she has a God given talent of capturing the true essence of her clients through her lens. On our big day I asked Jada to take the reigns so that I did not have to worry about missing pictures, deadlines, and we all stayed on track. She 100% kept us on track so that every memory was captured and that I was not stressed. She did this in a way that was respectful, on point, and professional. It should also be noted that the extra care and touches she puts into the presentation of the proofs is incredible. Custom packaging done by her. Jada is our photographer for life!! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a true artist and professional to capture any milestone or life event they want to memorialize. Thanks Jada!!! Adrienne Cusick

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brian C

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jada was throughout our entire wedding process. From our engagement pics, which turned out incredibly, to our wedding pics, which were even better, she was the consummate professional. Besides her photography skills, she also... Read More brings a "wedding coordination" aspect to the table. She was amazingly organized and worked closely with our venue and our DJ to ensure we had all steps and key moments covered throughout the day. She is strong, but not pushy, which is an art form in my opinion. She had our poses all predetermine based on what we wanted and got everyone in position seamlessly. She had all but a few poses done before the wedding even started which made for a much less stressful reception for us. She caught many poses (not forced) that brought tears to our eyes. Things you don't remember happening that day, but sincerely appreciate capturing those moments in time for the future. I would highly recommend Jada to anyone and everyone looking to ensure your wedding photos are the best of the best. As my wife said, Jada will be our photographer for life! We have 7 kids between us, so that's some job security for sure! Thanks Jada for all you've done to make our special day as magical as it could possibly be and for providing those life long memories that mean the world to us.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Samantha K

Jada was so personal and made everything perfect from beginning to end! Her attention to detail is amazing, and I'm so happy that I chose her to record our day into a beautiful story!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Ali H

Jada did an amazing job with our wedding this past winter! She took time and listened to what was important to us on our day! I wanted to capture some outside pictures with the snow, and she was able to capture them beautifully! I would highly recommend her to any bride and... Read More groom!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica S

I am so happy I chose Jada to by my wedding photographer. She is very organized and on top of everything, so it was really easy to work with her before the wedding as well as on the wedding day. She has a lot of great ideas, and she suggested an additional outdoor location... Read More that we loved because I did not have one in mind. The photos turned out amazing and she has a wide variety of gorgeous wedding album options to choose from.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kylie B

Great photographer! Loved my pictures!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Josie T

Jada is phenomenal to work with. From the moment we met for our initial consultation we knew she was the perfect photographer for our engagement and wedding pictures. She is super personable and willing to shoot any ideas you may have. She also is great about scoping out the... Read More area you will be at for your wedding beforehand to get some ideas of where to get the best shots. Her organization will keep your wedding day on track and make sure you can fit all the things in you want and need!! If you want the best pictures and a lot of pictures to remember your day, you want Jada Scott Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sean S

Words can't describe her talent and work!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Katherine P

If I could give Jada more stars, I would! From start to finish, Jada is a true professional. She took care to make sure we had enough time prior to the wedding to create a good timeline and checklist of shots I wanted (because trying to remember the day of is way too much for a... Read More bride!). She is very friendly and easy to get along with and work with. My mom had not met Jada until the wedding day, and she was so impressed with her professionalism! She came in and started right away making sure everything was done on schedule and smoothly. She radiates confidence but is still super fun. She makes posing feel natural and easy. We had her for six hours on our wedding day and with our planning, this was the perfect amount of time. Our images are absolutely incredible. Her style is classic and chic, so our images will definitely stand the test of time. She has a wonderful assortment of products (prints, wall art, albums!) to choose from and we are very excited to get our wedding album! She is priced very competitively and I feel like we got a huge value for the price we paid. I would happily choose her over and over again. We will definitely be back for photos down the road. If you want a friendly, confident, hugely talented photographer in Nebraska, look no further than Jada!

Amazing wedding pictures

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Doris S

We really enjoyed working with Jada Scott Photography. Jada Scott was very professional but most important she made us feel very comfortable. Jada has a gift to be able to connect with people. She is very creative. Our engagement and wedding pictures are amazing. We have... Read More several beautiful photos that we can't decide which one will go on our walls. We look foward to working with Jada again.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jada, was there for me from beginning to end. She made sure that I had nothing to worry about and listened to me on what I was wanting for my big day. My photos turned out amazing and I am very pleased to have worked with her. I would recommend her work to anyone!!!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Emily B

As my husband and I were looking for a wedding photographer, we knew we wanted quality and someone who we would feel comfortable with. When first meeting Jada, she was professional and welcoming to us. Her knowledge of planning the photography for our wedding was extremely... Read More helpful. We knew upon our first meeting, Jada Scott Photography was the perfect fit for our us. Our engagement pictures turned out gorgeous as Jada knew just where to capture the fall colors. On our wedding day, Jada seemed to be everywhere capturing each special moment. She was calm and collective, helping the day to run smooth. We are in awe of how our pictures turned out. Each one captures a special moment from our wedding. We would highly recommend Jada Scott Photography to any newly engaged couple. She is the best of the best!

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

We are so happy with our choice to have Jada Scott Photography as part of our wedding day. Jada came highly recommended and for good reason. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. Jada is organized, professional, energetic and reliable. She helped with the timeline... Read More of the wedding day and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Proofs were done quickly and in the time frame she said. Our pictures are beautiful and we are so thankful she captured every moment of our special day. Moments we will cherish forever.

perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

I loved working with Jada. She did a great job watching weather, planning for sunset and choosing locations that fit our personality and requests. All of the things that I didn't think about she did. I love that I was able to get the digital copies of all of my photos and wasn't... Read More limited to purchasing over priced printing from only her. She caught so many great moments and went with the flow of all of my crazy requests. It was just a great experience, engagement and wedding pictures. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jada Scott Photography

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Jada's quality of work is impeccable from start to finish. We heard about her from a family member and we are so grateful to have picked her! Jada's professionalism, eye for beauty, attention to detail, and creativity makes her stand out above the rest. We highly recommend Jada... Read More for your engagement & wedding photos, or any other photos for that matter.

Absolutely the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Pam P

I don't even know where to begin...Jada went over and beyond for our destination wedding! She captured EVERY moment on our big day!!! SOOO many pictures my husband and I are overwhelmed with having to pick which ones to print! Jada is very professional, organized and makes you... Read More feel so comfortable! I would recommend her to anyone!

Incredible Choice

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jessica B

Jada Scott was a perfect choice for our photography. The poses she chose were very cute, the lighting was perfect, and she captured everything beautifully. We loved her relax "vibe" that made me much more comfortable and relaxed myself. I absolutely loved her pictures. Not... Read More only did she take incredible pictures, but we got our wedding pictures very quickly after the wedding. I highly recommend Jada Scott for all photography needs.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Lexie P

Words cannot express how happy my husband and I are with our choice to have Jada Scott Photography be our wedding photographer!! From the moment you meet Jada she makes you feel like a friend you've known forever!! Jada took both our engagement and wedding photos and every photo... Read More turned out amazing! On our wedding day she did such a wonderful job keeping us on our schedule and making sure we got all the pictures we asked for. I will never forget the moment that Jada gave me the backs off her own earrings when we couldn't find the backs to mine. You will not regret your decision if you choose to join the Jada Scott Photography family :)

LeColst Wedding

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Leslie A

We have used Jada's services in the past and have been absolutely pleased. She is personable, reliable, and an absolutely wonderfully talented photographer. On August 22, 2015, we used Jada once more to capture our wedding and we were absolutely blown away. She captured... Read More some of the most beautful, breathtaking photos I have seen. To top it off, we were in the middle of a rain storm! Our pictures were more than anything we could have ever asked for. Thanks to Jada we are able to relive our wedding day every single day. Her ability to capture "real moments" is so evident in the photos she took. From the look in my husband's eyes as we did our one on one reveal, to the group dancing pictures of our wedding party, all the way to our handmade decorating and centerpieces at our reception, Jada made us feel special and gave us memories to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Kaleigh C

I can not say enough great things about Jada! We hired her to do our wedding and she also shot our engagement pictures, she was kind and welcoming from the very start and made the whole experience very comfortable and fun! Her prices are very reasonable for what you get! For our... Read More wedding we compiled a list of pictures together of exactly what I wanted to make sure every picture we wanted was included! On our wedding day her and her assistant were just fabulous, so helpful and efficient and the pictures she took are simply STUNNING! She can make any bride look absolutely beautiful! Would recommend her to everyone I know!!

Let her capture your memories!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2015

I was in a bind and got lucky to snag up this rockstar! She is incredibly professional and kind. I love how quick she is to get everyone in place for formals so no time was wasted. She made me feel more like a friend than a client and seeing the final product was beyond moving.... Read More I get to relive my wedding day over and over thanks to Jada.

Jada is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Brooke M

Thank you Jada for making our wedding day so spectacular and catching the most beautiful moments for us to have for years to come. You were so incredible in making us feel so relaxed and calm during all the chaos. Our pictures turned out beautiful and you did a great job! I... Read More highly recommend Jada Scott to anyone looking for superior wedding photos.

Hands down the best photographer

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Drew C

I would absolutely recommend Jada to anyone!! She was such a joy to get to know and my husband and I were so blessed to have her as part of our wedding! The way she interacts with her clients is incredible, she makes you feel like a friend you've had for years!! Her... Read More perfessionalism, from our first meeting to picking up our wedding pictures, was extrodanary!! Thank you, Jada, for being you!! Her talent is out of this world and all of her work is absolutely beautiful!!!

Exceptional Experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Angela S

Jada was incredible to work with! She provided a great planning session to get to know us and be sure and capture pictures we were looking for and at the wedding she made photos run so smoothly. Our engagement session and wedding photos were fun and relaxed for everyone and most... Read More importantly the finished product is incredible! She captured all the the moments, joy and emotion in timeless still frames that we will cherish forever. I could not be more happy with my experience and will highly recommend Jada to other brides and will definatly be using her again for family pictures.

Jada Scott

I am a wife, mother of four, daughter, sister, aunt, friend and photographer. You'll find that I'm more than just a photographer. I build relationships with my clients, which not only helps make wedding day more fun but also helps you feel relaxed, carefree, and simply beautiful in front of the camera. I've been a full time wedding photographer since the summer of 2008. I've photographed close to 100 weddings. I enjoy meeting and working with new clients. I am a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International)