Your pictures will last a lifetime.

Congratulations on your engagement! I would love to be apart of your wedding day, the day you want to look your absolute best. I truly believe that makeup is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists and on your wedding day I am committed to helping you look like what you have envisioned when you close your eyes and picture how you want to look and feel when you walk down that aisle. You will be the overwhelmingly stunning bride that you have always dreamed that you would be. I feel confident that together, you and I, will come up with exactly what you want.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Emily B

Jade was phenomenal! Jade and her team did hair and makeup for a friends wedding I was in and I was blown away by her work! Not only was she prompt, skilled, and organized, we all looked and felt FABULOUS! Jade takes the time to truly apply the makeup in a way that flows with... Read More each persons natural face structure and brought out each of our natural beauty. I would HIGHLY recommend Jade and her team to anyone looking for a beauty vendor for their special day. Absolutely worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Laura J

Jade and Katelyn are an amazing team! I wasn't really sure what I wanted before I went in for my trials. From the very beginning, they both were very friendly and helped me understand what would look best while also asking for my opinion and input. On my wedding day, they... Read More were set up and ready to go ahead of schedule, and they made everyone look gorgeous! My bridesmaids were in awe of their work. Also, they make sure that your fabulous look stays put for the night. It was over 100 degrees on my wedding day and it was outside, but my hair and makeup didn't get messed up at all. I highly suggest these two amazing ladies!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Katherine K

My experience with Jade Allen Makeup Artistry was absolutely excellent! She was there before anyone else setting up and getting ready to go. They were super organized and helped keep us all in line. There were a total of seven women that got their makeup done on my wedding day... Read More (six originally). Each women was asked what kind of look they wanted so there was definitely not a 'one look fits all' - which I really appreciated. They kept us on schedule all day and always told the next person in line when they needed to be in the chair for makeup. They were so on schedule that they got ahead and were able to squeeze in my mother last minute. I was thankful that Jade Allen was so accommodating and was able to relieve a little bit of my mother's nerves. Thank you so much for helping to highlight the natural beauty in each of these women. It was such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jamie B

Jade and her team went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot say enough great things about her and the team she has. There is nothing I would have changed and I hope so many more brides have the chance of working with Jade. I heard about Jade from a friend because I saw her... Read More engagement pictures and thought her makeup looked flawless and had to know where she went. I am very thankful for finding Jade because she made my Bridesmaids, Mother, Mother-n-law, and Grandma looked incredible. She made me feel on top of the world and I cannot say enough how amazed I was with my own makeup. She did an outstanding job and the best part was my face felt and looked natural. I had a makeup trial, where she made sure to note every little detail down that I liked, was not sure about, the places I wanted a little more color and etc. She gave me samples of different lip glosses so I could figure out which one I liked more than the other. All the notes she took during the trial made my special, unforgettable day go as smooth as you could ever want as a bride. Her team was in the conference room, all set up, and ready for my first Bridesmaid at 8:00. Yes, my time frame with Jade and her team was from 8-3, but I was not expecting them to be all set up and doing makeup right on the dot. It was extremely impressive!! A bride wants nothing more than her time frame going according to plan or even better than expected. There were 13 girls getting hair and makeup done that day and we, including myself were all completely finished my 2:00. One hour early and that was her team being finished with all touch ups with every girl. Her team took an ample amount of time on each girl, but she had a schedule for each girl and that made it extremely easy. The morning flowed because of how organized she was!! Another part I was extremely impressed with. I honestly cannot thank Jade and her team enough for making me and my girls look stunning. Jade will definitely not let you down!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelsey S

Jade did an amazing job! I have always been hesitant when it comes to getting professional makeup done especially for my big day. I explained to jade what I was looking for and she exceeded expectations. My makeup lasted all day through sweat(august wedding) and happy tears, no... Read More touch ups were needed including lipstick! I didn't want to take it off I loved it so much. I had a couple bridesmaids get their makeup done too and they loved it as well. I definitely recommend Jade she is so sweet and makes your big day even more special and care free.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lisa W

When my daughter got engaged in January, I began looking for someone to do our hair and make-up. My best friend told me that I should choose someone who would do air brush makeup since my daughter was getting married outside in July in Texas. I began searching the knot for... Read More someone who would do air brush makeup, hair, and travel to our venue. After receiving several quotes, I selected Jade Allen because her prices were fair, and she promptly answered my questions. My daughter got married on July 22, 2017 when the temperature with the heat index was about 105. Jade and Katelyn did a fabulous job on our makeup and hair. Our makeup and hair stayed put even in the heat and humidity. We received so many compliments from our guests, and several people asked who did our makeup. I highly recommend Jade Allen.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alyssa M

Wonderful and highly recommended! I will be using her for future important events as well.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Ryan F

Jade did an amazing job with my wedding day make up! Me and all 6 of my bridesmaids LOVED our makeup! We couldn't get over how natural and beautiful we all looked. I will be recommending her to anyone getting married that I know! I couldn't of been happier with how my makeup... Read More turned out on my wedding day. It was exactly what I wanted! Me and my bridesmaids makeup looked amazing in all of our pictures!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Bianca C

From beginning to end Jade was phenomenal. We did a trial where I showed her a picture of what I wanted (more like what I THOUGHT I wanted) and she did just that. My makeup looked great, but I knew it wasn't me. I gave her feedback on what I liked and what I didn't, and on my... Read More wedding day my makeup was better than I could've imagined. Jade also recreated the same look for my "Over the Moon" photos ("day after" wedding photos). Aside from her talent, Jade is sweet and patient. I"m thankful I had her as my makeup artist.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Madison G

I had the best experience and would HIGHLY recommend Jade Allen Makeup Artistry to do your hair and makeup for your wedding day! If I could rate Jade in 3 words, it would be professional, talented, and responsive. When I first was looking for a makeup artist to do my makeup, my... Read More moms makeup, and 8 of my bridesmaids, I could not find a single person to respond to me quickly. When I found Jade on The Knot and messaged her, she got back to me in less than an hour, and I contracted with her in less than 3 hours! When I had my trial hair and makeup, her studio was clean and comfortable! She was so easy to talk to, and asked us all the right questions to find out how we wanted our hair and makeup done. Our hair and makeup was done EXACTLY how we had dreamed it would, and we were so thrilled with her work. Her prices are great and Katelyn, who does hair for her, was professional and extremely talented. Again, I would HIGHLY recommend Jade Allen Makeup Artistry to do your hair and makeup for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Lindsey B

I am so glad that I found Jade Allen to do my makeup for my wedding! She did a trial run to get specific requests from me that were amazingly executed. I was worried about my makeup running due to hysterics but it did not budge! My pictures turned out great up until the night... Read More ended. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Michelle Z

Best experience!! Jade was very detailed and professional from start to finish. She made this experience so enjoyable and stres free. Her work is flawless and I was so in love with my wedding makeup. All of my bridesmaids still talk about Jade and wish they lived close to use... Read More her for special event makeup. Worth every penny. I will defiantly be using her for any future events.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Delayne T

Jade is amazing!! She made me feel more than beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tiffanie S

Jade Allen is amazing! I have a bit of a unique circumstance and I believe it speaks volumes for Jade and her integrity. My wedding was going to be tomorrow, however due to a very personal family emergency we had to cancel last minute. Our son was diagnosed with Leukemia which... Read More took priority. Jade was very compassionate and empathetic to our situation. She offered immediately to honor our makeup contract for another date without hesitation. This speaks volumes on her professionalism but also on her heart. She is a wonderful person who will treat you right! With that being said, she is amazing with makeup. She did both my bridal and boudoir shoot and my make up was flawless. She did both air brush and cream make up which turned out great! She came to me last minute when needed, and her in home studio is very comfortable. She would be an amazing asset to have for your wedding! You can not go wrong in your choice of Jade!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Melanie M

Jade was absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! She is the sweetest thing and her work is flawless! She did the make up for me and my seven bridesmaids- including air brush foundation and eye lashes. She worked very quickly and efficiently, and my girls and I... Read More looked flawless! We are still getting compliments on how pretty they looked! My cousin in law recommended Jade because she had done her wedding make up, and she could not have recommended a better maker up artist! Prices were great as well! Thank you Jade for your amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lin S

Jade was so great! She showed up early and was all set up to get our make up done on my wedding day. She did a consultation before so I could do a test run with my make-up for my bridal portraits. Make-up for my bridals and my wedding day was flawless. She is super prepared... Read More and uses great products. She did my make-up and my bridesmaids and my mothers make-up and not a complaint among any of them. I would recommend her to anybody that asked. As I was referred by another beautiful bride that used her with high satisfaction. Go with Jade and you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Alissa T

Jade not only did my makeup for my wedding but for (BOTH) my engagement shoots as well. I got so lucky when I found her because she does absolutely AMAZING work. She did myself as well as all my bridesmaids and MOB and MOG makeup for our big day and they were all STUNNING! Her... Read More talent is only exceeded by her easy going personality which just makes the entire experience perfect.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Anne D

I have had my makeup done before by other experienced professionals as well as friends and have been pleased but I have never been more happy with my makeup then when I had it done by Jade. She literally transforms your face without looking like you have a ton of makeup on. I... Read More highly recommend Jade and encourage anyone in the area to use her when in need of a makeup artist.

Amazing Makeup

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Amber P

Jade Allen is hand down the most talented makeup artist! She understood exactly what I wanted. She takes the time to find out the details of your wedding in order to make sure your look is cohesive with your big day. Also her ability to make you feel calm and relaxed during one... Read More of the most stressful periods of your life is priceless. I cannot say enough good things about Jade and the experience I had with her. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone needing professional makeup.

**Jade ROCKS!!**

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Angel J

Jade is absolutely fantastic at what she does. My bridal makeup was beyond perfect on my wedding day in October 2014. She made me feel so beautiful inside & out. My favorite part was the lashes! I fell in love with them because I struggle to make it look like I have any at all.... Read More I have since had her do makeup for my baby shower as well as my maternity pictures. I highly recommend her to ANYONE that wants stunning, flawless bridal makeup!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kyla T

Jade's makeup skills are nothing short of incredible! She did the makeup for my wedding for me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law. She was so flexible as we had to start getting ready very early in the morning - and then she came back in the afternoon to do touchups on... Read More all of us since there was a gap between the wedding and reception. I can't put into words how accommodating she is and how amazing she had all of us looking- everyone was thrilled!! I will absolutely be using Jade for ALL events going forward and highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Chelsie P

Jade did my makeup for my Wedding as well as my bridesmaids and my Mom's makeup! Jade is so great! I had so much fun with her and she was so knowledgeable! My makeup lasted the entire day as well as the lashes! I loved everything about my experience with Jade! She is a miracle... Read More worker!

Jade is Amazing

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

Jade did my makeup for a wedding last year. I looked flawless. She is a true professional and helped me (rookie makeup applicator) look amazing. I had no idea what to request or ask for...she took immediately focused on some of my features (hazel eye color, check bones) that I... Read More didn't really notice/try to emphasize before. She made my eye color really pop and my checks were so beautiful when Jade was done. I was so impressed with Jade's work, I hired her to do holiday party makeup a few months later. I am definitely a repeat customer who would HIGHLY recommend Jade!!

Jade is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Alexa S

Jade did such a wonderful job doing my makeup for my bridals and my wedding! She did my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup, and my moms! She finished all of our makeup in such a timely manner. I would highly recommend Jade to ANYONE who wants to look fabulous on their big day!!

Jade

Hi! Thanks for viewing my store front. I am a freelance makeup artist and I work together with some amazing hairstylists and together we serve the entire DFW area. I am always staying up to date with the latest makeup trends and customize each makeup application to each individual person. No face is the same so no application will be the same. I want to help make you the most beautiful version of yourself on your special day! I am able to accommodate large parties and will travel to your location in the greater metro area.