Is this your business? claim it now

Jade and Matthew Take Pictures

Savannah, GA

Jade and Matthew Take Pictures

Delightful!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Elizabeth F

Can I give 50 stars?? Jade and Matthew are the best photographers and absolutely delightful people! They were so fun to work with and my husband and I absolutely adore our photos. We genuinely enjoyed hanging out with them all weekend long. I love that our photos are quirky and fun. Jade and Matthew made the tedious family photo part quick and easy as well. Nothing fussy or cheesy, just genuine, beautiful photos! They made it easy to for us to be ourselves and that means that the pictures truly capture us, our love, and our day! I HIGHLY recommend Jade and Matthew Take Pictures for your wedding photography!!!!

Catching The Best Moments

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jen W

Jade and Matthew are an adorable husband and wife duo that will keep you laughing the whole time you're with them! They have a great eye for natural light and they are so incredible at capturing beautiful moments through their lenses. When I look through my wedding photos, I can feel the emotion because of the way they photograph people. They are also very artistic in their approach. They are a pleasure to work with and they take the most beautiful photos!!

TO Jade and Matthew Take Pictures