Wedding Invitations and Day of Stationery

Liz began designing wedding invitation packages in 2008 when she graduated with a BFA from SCAD. Designing invitations started as an after work passion for friends and family and grew into a full time business. Jade Social was officially founded in 2013. Each and every couple's story and wedding vision is a true inspiration. Every detail is conceptualized, designed and produced with the utmost standard and care. We design with a contemporary eye using custom artwork and illustrations. We thrive on providing impeccably designed, bespoke wedding stationery for our clients.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 9/27/2017

Jade Social is honestly incredible! I knew LONG before I ever met my fiancé that Liz would design my wedding invitations once I found Mr. Right. She took my vision and created beautifully unique save the dates and invitations. She enhanced all of my initial ideas and helped us... Read More stay on budget. I receive constant compliments about how gorgeous my invitations were. She even created all of our menus and place cards to stay on theme. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You are a wonderful friend and a fantastic business woman.

2017-09-27T10:42:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) it was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding stationery!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Liz B

Liz is professional, timely, and lovely to work with! Beyond that, she was able to take my wedding concept and turn it into something real and beautiful that I will look back on forever. Even now, almost a year out from the wedding, I am still obsessed with everything she made... Read More for us!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Elizabeth B

I had a very specific vision in mind and really wanted to be hands on in the design process for my wedding invitations. Liz worked with me every step of the way in tailoring the design to what I was looking for. She took my illustrations and reworked them to achieve the... Read More beautiful final product. She was timely, receptive and flexible with my vision and is an amazingly talented lady who was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of beautiful design work!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Christine A

I was fortunate enough to get to work with Jade Social for our wedding. Liz delivers such amazing work! I was able to collaborate with Liz to customize a wedding invitation that was tailored to our style and design preferences. From our save-the-dates and invitations to seating... Read More charts and menus, everything was beautifully tied together and absolutely perfect! We get so many compliments. Working with Liz is effortless. She is extremely passionate about her work - and it shows. Everything she did far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Jade Social!

2017-11-29T10:29:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christine! I loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Beverly S

Liz did an exceptional job with our wedding invitations and day of pieces. The invitations she designed shaped the design of the entire event. Her creativity and attention to detail and us as a couple was impeccable. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Beverly S

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Molly B

Liz at Jade Social did the save the dates, invitations, table cards, and ceremony flowera for our wedding. Everything that she did was amazing and fit perfectly with the idea I had in mind for the day. She really helped me define what it was I was looking for and helped develop... Read More a beautiful celebration. All of her products were of high quality, done with excellent communication, and very timely. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Nicole T

Liz was so amazing to work with. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She totally understood the vibe I was going for and made our save the dates, invites, ceremony programs, etc. look so amazing. I hope we can work together in the near future - she is amazing!

2017-11-28T11:05:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your Mom! You have amazing taste and an incredible wedding vision. I was so happy to help bring it to fruition!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Rachel B

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Danielle S

Jade Social did an amazing job with my sister's wedding and now she is helping us with ours! We loved the Save the Date she did for us. She takes care of everything... even the addressing of the envelopes. She also offers speciality paper and larger sized invites than other... Read More paper companies. Im a paper snob so this was a huge plus! We will use her for all of our family events for a long time to come. Thanks Liz!

Liz Bergren

I am a graphic designer who specializes in wedding invitations, day of stationery and signage. I love having the opportunity to work with couples at this special time in their lives! A little more about me... I love my dog, taking way too many photos of sunsets and enjoy cooking! Most weekends you can find me at our family lake house outside of Ann Arbor. My fiance and I spend our week days in Royal Oak. I love this state and all the beautiful things it has to offer in each season. Creating artwork by hand for my couples is my passion. I feel very lucky to do what I love!