Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique

St. Augustine & Flagler

Artistic & Romantic Floral Design Creations

Floral design as a collaborative art-form. We work closely with you to create a custom design package to suite your wedding day vision & desired budget, without sacrificing quality or style. Open by appointment.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

2600 U.S. 1 South, St Augustine, FL St. Augustine & Flagler (904) 415-2480
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Lachrisha S

Nulita and her team were simply fantastic. The flower arrangements were better than what own visions or the big day. Anything I needed, Nulita was ready for me and was always two steps ahead in the planning process. These guys are true professionals and artists.

2018-04-09T08:32:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great working with you and we're thrilled that everything turned out so wonderfully for you :) Wishing you two the best!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Samantha S

Jade Violet created amazing florals for my wedding -- let me tell you that Jade Violet is definitely the florist to use because I came to Nulita with a budget and an idea of what I did not want -- she was able to work within my budget and create a beautiful vision for my... Read More wedding. She has some tips and tricks to help you create beautiful decor again while also staying within your budget. Nothing she did looked cheap or rushed and her flowers were still perfect days after the wedding when we used the for centerpieces at our meals with our out of town guests over the long weekend. The guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony and receptions flowers were -- my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were GORGEOUS and smelled amazing (I mean I know flowers smell good but I swear these ones smelled extra extra good) She was able to incorporate my dads cufflinks into my bouquet as well as a piece of fabric from my great-aunts wedding dress. She has a great inventory of decorative items so that she can match whatever style your wedding is -- she was able to perfectly match the votives, table cloths, and chargers that I provided myself. She also used some of my own vintage silver vases for centerpieces for the entrance table and the in memoriam table. I did a walk through with her at her store where I showed her my items and she should me a mock up of what would be on the tables -- I was able to walk through the greenery/flowers where she showed me my options and she was able to create exactly what I imagined -- also TRUST HER JUDGMENT she knows what she is talking about and she knows what will look good!

2018-03-21T15:06:25 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you SO much! You were a super awesome bride to work with and I'm so happy that the day was all you had hoped it would be!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Holly B

Where should I begin? Nulita is not just a florist she is the creator of dreams! She took my vision and turned it into a reality I could never have imagined! The most perfect part of our day was the magnificent bouquets and centerpieces with lanterns. They were beyond perfect... Read More and so beautiful and I’m thankful I have pictures to remind me of their beauty. I seriously can’t say enough about Nulita and her staff. She was easy to work with and the process was incredibly easy. Thank you again for adding so much happiness to our magical day! Gary & Holly Longo

2018-03-20T10:01:16 Response from the vendor

This makes me so happy! THANK YOU for allowing us to make your dreams come true! It was a joy and an honor.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Kathy S

Working with Nulita and the staff at Jade's was wonderful. I was concerned because I did not feel like I had a large budget for the flowers. Jade's went beyond ALL EXPECTATIONS! The flowers were beautiful and full and so perfect! Even down to the more than ample garland for the... Read More pipe and draping at the Treasury, down to the small touches with greenery on the napkins. The choice of flowers, coloring and attention to the details, my daughter's requests were honored completely!

2018-02-07T08:41:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear how happy you are. It was a lovely day and we're honored to have been able to help!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Cassidy H

Jade Violet took my vision of what I wanted for our wedding into a reality. She listened to what I liked and perfectly put everything together. My wedding was beautiful thanks to her flower wall, amazing centerpiece decorations and her easy going personality. She was great to... Read More work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

2018-01-31T20:17:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for the sweet words. It was SUCH a beautiful day and we're so happy to have been able to make your vision a reality! XO

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Lauren C

Nulita and her team were incredible. They designed the bridal party arrangements, ceremony decor and reception decor for our wedding. Our arrangements were exactly what I pictured in my head. Nulita has an incredible eye for arrangements and great experience with many of the St.... Read More Augustine venues. Nulita was very creative in ways to save money and was always very responsive with any additional requests I had. I'd highly recommend Nulita and Jade Violet Florists to those looking for a great florist in the St. Augustine / Jacksonville area.

2018-01-17T08:25:51 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you were happy! Thank you for the kind words :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Carleen K

Jade violet floral is not only affordable. they are friendly and they make amazing arrangements. We provided out own vases for the arrangements which helped with costs and they are so accommodating and helpful. The day we walked into the reception room for our wedding was the... Read More most magical because every arrangement exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have asked for more. We can;t thank them enough!

2018-01-03T11:05:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and help future Couples! This warms our hearts! We are so grateful and honored to be able to bring your dream wedding flowers to life!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Cara P

Nulita and the rest of the Jade Violet team are amazing! We had an initial consultation and loved her recommendations from the beginning. She was a pleasure to work with. My bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids bouquet, were amazing. I loved that she also has centerpieces, as... Read More well as, table numbers to rent - one stop shop! You have amazing work and anyone else would be lucky to work with you in the future. Thanks again for everything!

2017-11-27T09:19:57 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate you for writing your experience and thoughts! We always love to hear how we did and we thank you for recommending us to future Clients. Much Love, Jade Violet Team

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Tayla V

Beautiful just beautiful!!! Loved all of our flowers and centerpieces!! Everything was amazing!!

2017-11-13T10:34:01 Response from the vendor

Yay!! We always love getting feed back. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Much Love, JV Family.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kyle M

AMAZING! Nulita understood exactly what I wanted and I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful arrangements she made for my wedding day (10/21/17). I am sure most bride's on a budget cringe as they open their initial quote, but I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable Jade... Read More Violet was. I had seen their work on Instagram, but I was BLOWN AWAY at how gorgeous their work was when I got to experience it for myself. I highly recommend Jade Violet.

2017-11-06T14:43:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing this awesome review! I am so happy that we could be a part of your wedding day and bring your wedding to life. We at Jade Violet, understand how stressful it can be when receiving quotes so we do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Shelby G

What a pleasure to work with. I was an out of state bride with a hurricane hitting the week of my wedding. Nulita communicated with me fully and made sure I knew all of the plans. She ordered my flowers and made sure they were available on my date even with the hurricane... Read More hitting. Our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning! It was everything I could've imagine and more. She is amazing at her job and very affordable. What a gift she has. Highly recommend!!!

2017-10-12T15:38:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review!! I am so happy that everything worked out and you loved your flowers! Much Love!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Tayler H

Nulita and the rest of the Jade Violet crew were amazing! They are the sweetest group of people, and so good at what they do. Other than a slight mix-up with some of the vases, everything was beautiful and nothing looked out of place. They even included some additional... Read More ceremony/reception decorations that I had not even thought of, and were able to incorporate some of my own heirloom vases in their designs. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding everything I had hoped for!

2017-09-05T14:50:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review and your sweet words! So sorry about the mix up, but I am happy to hear that you loved everything! It has been our pleasure and Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Michelle P

Nulita is so sweet and you can tell she truly loves what she does! Everything was beautiful and she was very open to my ideas. I had a vintage wedding theme and she even had décor to compliment the theme. When you meet with her, even if you don't have any idea on what you want,... Read More she will help you and guide you with your visions. She will sit you through a slide show and you can point out ideas you love. I don't know much about flowers and she came up with something beautiful and that fit my budget. I recommend her to anyone!

2017-07-24T13:37:54 Response from the vendor

This is wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Jade Violet! I am so happy to hear that you loved everything. Much Love, JV Staff

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Catie M

Nulita is the ABSOLUTE best! After having consultations with other florists before JadeViolet, I was exhausted and discouraged. But meeting with Nulita was a breath of fresh air! She listened to what I wanted and worked with me to ensure that my wedding day florals were perfect.... Read More My bouquets were STUNNING, the centerpieces were PERFECTION and the garland & flowers on my arbor were just gorgeous. Nulita & her team really brought my vision to life and I knew the moment I saw them setting up that everything would look just as I had dreamed it would. I'm convinced JadeViolet is the BEST FLORIST in Florida, & I was so lucky to have found them for my wedding! Thank you!!

2017-06-19T08:24:00 Response from the vendor

You're so very welcome!! I am glad we can be here to help bring your dream wedding to life! This is a very exciting time of your life, it should be fun and stress free. Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rebecca S

Nulita and her team was completely amazing! She was very helpful at guiding us with in our budget, which wasn't very big. She told us we could make smaller bouquets to make it cheaper which was great! Well, I was almost blown away when our flower bouquets arrived at the hotel... Read More and they were absolutely huge! They were gorgeous and perfect and I couldn't believe for the price I paid how big the bouquets were. I thought we were going to have small ones! The flowers really were gorgeous. I can't thank you and your team enough for making our special day beautiful!

2017-06-14T10:09:13 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and allowing us to be apart of your special day. Our goal is to wow you! We understand working in a budget can get frustrating but we will do everything to be able... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kimberly R

We were very happy with the flowers we received from Jade Violet. Nulita is very knowledgeable about flowers and is very creative. She worked with us within our budget. She was able to create a gorgeous bouquet that was very vibrant and I always receive compliments on it.... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw Thanks Nulita for adding a special touch with our flowers!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Alexandra J

Five hours before I was supposed to get married I was in tears because my bouquet from another florist was a disaster. It was the size of a very large centerpiece and had started to wilt something fierce. I hadn't seen it until that morning and when I did it was terrible. My... Read More officiant hooked us up with this shop and we rushed over with my disaster of a bouquet and Nulita and her people worked an actual miracle. I had the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen in my life. They were incredibly professional, worked very fast, and gave me something that I couldn't have dreamed up myself. I am especially grateful for this shop because I got married the day before Mother's Day and they did not hesitate to help me. Actual magic happened that day. It's one of my favorite moments from that day because it had a happy ending.

2017-03-20T09:17:27 Response from the vendor

We strive to give every client a happy ending. When we heard about your situation we knew it was us to save the day! The day of the wedding is always stressful and we are happy to have had helped. I am beyond happy you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Joanne M

I had a wonderful experience working with Jade Violet for my St. Augustine wedding. Nulita the owner was a pleasure to work with and was very quick in her email responses. She was very sweet in answering my numerous questions and was very accommodating to all of my requests.... Read More From the initial meeting I knew we had found the right florist for us! Jade Violet provided us with everything we needed to make our wedding beautiful. Jade Violet brought in a wedding ceremony archway, centerpieces, lanterns, votive candles, bouquets, and boutonnieres. The delivery and set up was seamless. Beautiful flowers, excellent service, and great value for a couple on a budget! Thank you!

2017-03-03T14:28:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate it and extremely thrilled to hear our services was flawless. Much Love! Jade Violet Staff

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Lauren R

Nulita with Jade Violet was the perfect floral vendor for my wedding!! She came highly recommended by our photographer, Alison with Life and Love Studio, and I can't recommend her enough. I fell in love with any photo I saw of Nulita's work and quickly scheduled a consultation... Read More with her. I brought my inspiration pictures with me and the process was so much fun and so easy, she knew exactly the look that I was going for. After we received our BEO I had to go back and forth and change quantities on things quite a bit and Nulita would always get right back to me with the updated copy and was always so helpful. For me, I couldn't wait to see our ceremony set up and our beautiful reception centerpieces because we had only talked about what I was visioning and what we would be getting but to see it on our wedding day I was honestly blown away. I was speechless. Nulita completely exceeded my expectations of what it would all look like and I couldn't have imagined it being any more beautiful than it all was!! I highly recommend Jade Violet and would give her 100 stars if I could!! Thank you Nulita for going above and beyond my vision for our wedding and for making everything look absolutely breathtaking! <3 Wedding date- December 18, 2016

2017-01-24T12:12:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review!! I absolutely have the best brides! <3 <3

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Sandy H

My son & his bride were married Jan 2017 in St. Augustine and the flowers were gorgeous, they spent a lot of $ on their centerpieces and it showed. I am giving Jade Violet one star because while the sparkler exit was going on downstairs at The White Room, the flowers were... Read More removed and taken back to the flower shop. When we came back upstairs , the bride's mother immediately asked Shannon (our fantastic wedding coordinator who was downstairs with us) what happened to the flowers and she discovered Jade Violet had removed them all except the bridal party bouquets. Shannon's assistant had told the ladies from the flower shop that the bride's mother requested the flowers but they took them all anyway. Shannon immediately called and left a message that evening for the florist. We came back to the White Room the next morning to remove our personal decorative items and was told she had not received a return call. The shop was closed on Sundays. ( I don't know the reason for the haste in removing the flowers, we had until the next morning to get our stuff.) I left a message at Jade Violet and received a call back on Tuesday late am. Nulita said there was a misunderstanding and that the girls she sent to remove the flowers ( one didn't speak English and the other one was new) did not understand that the flowers were wanted. She stated they left the bouquets, which at every wedding I have been to the bridal attendants typically take those anyway. I told her it was not our fault she sent ladies that were not trained or unable to communicate, especially after the wedding planner assistant told them to leave flowers! I also told her it was as though the flowers were rented for a few hours instead of purchased. The bride was going to give some of the arrangements to her guests, parents, grandparents and enjoy some herself since they were not leaving for the honeymoon until Tuesday. I told Nulita that the Bride was very disappointed and upset and that we all felt like Jade Violet needed the flowers to re-use for a Sunday wedding since they were whisked away while we were still there! She said she would never do that and that the flowers were still in her cooler on Tuesday and we could have them if we wanted. Well, we live in Orlando (now the flowers are 3 days old) and if they were not going to be re-used, not sure why there were still in her cooler days after the event?? I told her I felt my son and his wife should be offered a compensation of something and she pretty much flat out declined that, saying she paid for the flowers and performed her contractual service. She referred to her contract stating that it says nothing about leaving the flowers. Unfortunately, I don't know if she realizes the contract they signed was a PURCHASE contract, not a RENTAL contract. I was really surprised she did not offer anything except to apologize and again say it was a communication error. She also told me 90% of brides don't want their flowers after the wedding, I find this extremely difficult to believe. My daughter is also getting married in May and I contacted her florist with the question -"What happens with the flowers after the reception?" Her reply was "they are yours to do with whatever you like, I just need the vases back." After my conversation & lack of the owner "doing the right thing" I can only offer a one star review. If you use this florist, make sure you get it in writing you want the flowers you think you purchased

2017-01-18T08:46:21 Response from the vendor

This was an unfortunate instance of miscommunication, as stated above. Although our clients pay for the flowers, we are required by most venues to complete break-down within a certain timeframe. Unless arrangements have been made well in advance to keep your florals, we are unable... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kaitlyn C

I will say that I knew that Nulita was going to be the lady I hired the first time we spoke. She was so sweet and worked so hard with me to get the exact image that I wanted for my wedding flowers. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and so was all of my floral arrangements... Read More around the grounds. Her flowers are also extremely affordable which was important for us. She did a wonderful job and was always so flexible as I changed my mom over the several weeks we were speaking. Thank you Nulita!!!!!

2017-01-18T08:50:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review! I am so happy to hear you absolutely loved all the flowers especially your bouquet. I understand that this is an over whelming process and I am glad I can help ease the stress! I wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Michelle B

Beautifully done arrangements and bouquets thank you so much they listened and delivered flawlessly

2017-01-02T08:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! You are more than welcome. I am so happy we can be there for you on your special day!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kristen S

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Nulita is such a dream to work with. She took my vision and executed it PERFECTLY. I incorporated some of my own decorations into the ceremony space design and Nulita didn't hesitate to help integrate my decorations with her own. The space looked... Read More simply stunning. I trusted her completely and highly recommend Jade Violet!!!

2016-12-23T10:27:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We, Staff of Jade Violet, are so thrilled you had a great experience with us!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Danielle D

Nulita is so awesome!! Wow I don't even know how to describe how in love I was with my flowers. They were so beautiful!! She was a perfect florist, such great help and anytime I had questions or wanted to change or add to the order she was so understanding and helpful. Thank you... Read More so much!!

2016-11-30T09:03:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review, your were wonderful to work with. Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Heather L

It’s hard to not get overly emotional in writing this review. One of my first thoughts when I started planning my wedding was FLOWERS!! From my very first meeting with Nulita, I knew she was my girl. She took so much time talking about my vision, going through my Pintrest... Read More boards, looking at pictures and being honest about my budget. Not only did she do all of my florals, but she also provided so many of my rentals – lanterns, candles, etc… All of it, was exactly what I have always dreamed of!! My guests were all completely wowed by how gorgeous everything was – she literally took all of my dreams and made them a reality for me!! Nulita and the girls at Jade Violet took my very empty blank canvas (The pavilion at the Fountain of Youth) and transformed it into the most beautiful venue I could have ever imagined. Everything was in perfect condition, the florals were so fresh (my bouquet was still stunning and fresh when I took it to be preserved!) just everything was beyond perfection, such high quality, full, lush and gorgeous – and all done so affordably as well!! I couldn’t be happier, I know she worked so hard to pull it all off and it was everything!! Nulita – there are not enough thankyous to give you, not enough accolades, not enough cheers to shout – you are one of a kind, and hands down the best in St. Augustine!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this girls dreams, come to life!!

2016-11-25T14:12:42 Response from the vendor

you were my dream client !!!! you gave me your vision and you let me run with it!!! Thank you, you were a joy to work with!!! Congratulations!

Nulita Loder

I have over 25 years of experience in the wedding floral industry with a strong emphasis on artistic design and collaboration with my clients. I am madly in love with flowers and working with happy couples to help them bring their wedding floral decor dreams to life!!!