Jae Lee Paredes Makeup and Lash Extensions

We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

On Location Bridal Airbrush Makeup Artist

Jae Lee Paredes is a licensed Esthetician and a Makeup Artist who provides on-location makeup applications. She is an accomplished, experienced and professional airbrush makeup artist based out of Pittsburgh, PA specializing in all areas of makeup including bridal, fashion, video and print. Now added to her service list are individual lash extensions! Select Classic Set or Lush Classic Set. Call today to get more information!

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

1445 Washington Road, washington, PA
We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Abbe M

AWESOME WORK! Throughout the eighteen months of our engagement, I worked with Jae Lee several times. I opted to have my make-up professionally done for our engagement photos, and so many friends and family complimented my make-up. I do not often wear make-up (like only several... Read More times a year), so I was initially weary of having make-up done because it wasn't something I did often and I wasn't used to seeing myself "all dolled up." Luckily, Jae Lee was great at listening to what I wanted and helping to enhance my natural beauty rather than using so much product that I did not even look like myself anymore. Note: I would definitely recommend a trial before your wedding day! The morning of your wedding day is so chaotic and full of emotions that the last thing you'll want to be worrying about is whether or not you will like your make-up. During the trail, Jae Lee is very organized and carefully notes what products she has used on you so that she can replicate the same look on your wedding day. The morning of my wedding was particularly chaotic (at least for me!). My grandmother was sick and I went to visit her that morning, so I wasn't even home when Jae Lee got to the house to start doing everyone's make-up. And you know what? She didn't miss a beat! She was totally professional and just jumped right in, working on a bridesmaid until I got there to check in with her. Jae Lee arrives on time and is efficient so that plenty of time was left to take pictures and have a few family moments before heading to the church. I'm a generally anxious person, but Jae Lee is calm and personable, which helped to ease wedding day nerves :) On top of being good at her job, she's an entrepreneur and an overall inspiration to women everywhere!

Flawless and Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Jamie T

I found Jae Lee online and noticed all the wonderful reviews. I contacted her and she responded to me immediately. She was so amazing. After the trial I decided I wanted my eyemakeup a little heavier. She changed it for me with no complaints and it was amazing. On the day... Read More of my wedding, she did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. My junior bridesmaid decided she wanted some more makeup after everyone was done and Jae Lee responded to her with no questions asked. I had 2 bridesmaids switch to the airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes. Jae was ready for whatever we wanted or needed. Our makeup was flawless! I would highly recommend anyone to Jae for their makeup. She is so personable and does a fantastic job! We all looked amazing when she was finished

Beautiful and Flawless

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Maura B

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding on December 28, 2013. I chose Jennifer because I liked that she did the airbrush makeup, a trial session, and was not ridiculously expensive like some of the other makeup artists. Jennifer was very flexible with planning my makeup trial... Read More session and very open to hearing what kind of look I wanted for my wedding. I have to admit that I was a little picky with how I wanted my makeup, but Jennifer made my skin look flawless and beautiful! I also was nervous about the fake eyelashes, as I have never worn them before, but I was OBSESSED(!!!) with the way they looked! Jennifer also did the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids, who loved their makeup as well! I would definitely recommend her to any bride or anyone looking to look beautiful for a special occasion!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Jae Lee was extremely helpful and did a wonderful job on my make-up. I didn't have time to schedule a trial session with her, but she was able to do a fantastic job based on my color preferences and style. My pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier with how I... Read More looked. Thanks, Jae!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

AMAZING! I am not someone who wears makeup on a regular basis and if I do it is usually mascara and blush. Even though I am a simple girl I knew for my big day I wanted to have my makeup professionally done. After meeting Jen I knew she would be the perfect person to work with.... Read More After my trial I had changed my mind on what I wanted my eye makeup to look like. I was a little nervous to bring this up in fear of being an annoying bride but once I told Jen you could tell she is very understanding and her priority is making sure your makeup is exactly how you want it to be. As most brides know there is somewhat of a timeline on the day of your wedding and it is important to stay on track. Since there were so many girls getting their makeup done I was nervous we would get set back. Jen assured me everything would work out and she was true to her word. Jen and her assistant worked so well we were done in time and the best part no one felt rushed and everyone loved there makeup! When you look back on your wedding you might think oh I wish I had done this or that but I guarantee you will be happy you went with Jae Lee Paredes Makeup!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Jaclyn T

Jae did an amazing job on my make-up for my wedding day! She also did my mother and bridesmaids make-up which looked amazing too! Jae listened to everything I wanted and came up with a perfect, natural look that was perfect for me! My make-up stayed on for the entire day/night,... Read More I couldn't believe it! The bridal mink eyelashes were so awesome! I was a little hesitant at first but they are the perfect finishing touch! Jae coordinated with my hairdresser on her own and they both came to my house on time and with everything she possibly needed. She was so easy and fun to work with, I would highly recommend Jae for any wedding or special occasion!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Annie H

HIGHLY recommend! Jennifer is incredibly talented, and I am so happy with how my makeup turned out for my wedding day! I do regularly wear makeup, but I have a pretty low-maintenance daily routine, so I didn't want to be so overly made up and unrecognizable. Jennifer gave me... Read More the perfect blend of enhanced while still looking natural. I am so happy with the end result! Also, it would be a disservice to Jennifer not to mention how unbelievably sweet, funny, and accommodating she is! She and her (also incredibly talented and wonderful) assistant Allie did makeup for myself, my mom, and 7 bridesmaids so quickly and flawlessly, and we had the BEST time with them. It also took so much stress out of the day that they came to us. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Jae Lee for my wedding! (Also, if you get the chance, check out her studio in Canonsburg: ADORABLE)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Caitlin K

Jae did an amazing job with me, my bridesmaids, mom and other family members. Everyones make up turned out beautifully -- whether someone just wanted barely there make up or a more dramatic look. For me, Jae made the entire process so simple and I was totally comfortable with... Read More her around while we got ready. I wanted to look like myself, just more glammed up and she did just that. LOVED everything -- Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Jae is great! I hired her for my wedding and was very happy with the results. She is very accommodating and willing to work with you to ensure that you get the look that you want. I am extremely picky with my makeup, and Jae complied with the dozens of changes that I made,... Read More both at my trial session and afterward. Most importantly, I realized after I left my trial session that my airbrush foundation was the wrong color, but Jae ended up matching it perfectly on my wedding day. She even let me do certain portions of my makeup that I wasn't comfortable allowing someone else to do (brow pencil/gel, blush, and lipstick). Almost everything stayed in place the entire day--my only issue was that my false eyelash strips were both falling off by the end of the night, but luckily I don't think that anyone noticed because everything else remained pristine. I would definitely recommend Jae!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Jae Lee did an absolutely incredible job with my bridal make-up. I switched up the look last minute and went for a more dramatic make-up application, and she nailed it. Not only did she do an incredible job with me, but all my bridesmaids absolutely loved their make-up. Highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lauren S

Jae Lee did an amazing job on my engagement session and wedding day makeup! She made me look better than I ever have. I have received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup. All of my bridesmaids and my mother had their makeup done by Jae Lee as well, and they all... Read More looked stunning. Hiring Jae Lee was one of the best vendor decisions I made and I would recommend her to any bride.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Ali B

This review is long overdue! Jae Lee is personable, professional, and extremely talented! At my initial consultation we chatted like had known each other for years. She was even able to do a pre-wedding consultation for my mom and sister who had some concerns about their... Read More sensitive skin. She was able to accommodate an additional bridesmaid with only a few weeks notice. I should also say my wedding was on the hottest day of July. It was well over 90 degrees with what felt like 100% humidity, and my makeup still looked fabulous 14 hours after it was applied. I would recommend Jae Lee to anyone! She books fast so don’t hesitate!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Andrea D

Jae Lee Parades Makeup was one of the best parts of my day! She arrived on time, did my makeup beautifully and it didn't budge all day. Originally, she was just supposed to my makeup and the MOB's makeup, but the bridesmaids ended up all asking her if she could help with their... Read More eyelashes, or if she could do a quick touch up or eye make-up look for them and she was able to accommodate everyone. She was a blast to work with, friendly and she fit right in with our group. I would definitely use her again! Thanks so much for everything!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Jennifer is simply amazing at what she does. I had a large bridal party of 7 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and a family member. Jennifer and her team arrived on time, were organized and listened to each person, making adjustments as needed. They were... Read More never flustered. With respect to makeup, Jennifer nailed my 60s inspired look and, most importantly, made me look glam while still distinctly like myself. I received compliments all night (even during an ill advised 3:00am pizza run!) and my bridesmaids felt the same way. Thank you Jennifer for all that you do!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Emily M

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding this past june (june 6, 2015). I am so happy I went with her!!! I couldn't have been happier with how my make up turned out. I was very nervous about having my make up done because I can be particular about how it looks and am used to doing... Read More my own makeup. Jennifer made me feel so comfortable from the beginning. She allowed me to have an early makeup trial to try some looks out that I had been thinking about. She also answered any questions I emailed her extremely fast and was alway easy to get a hold of. Jennifer is very skilled and listens to her clients. My whole bridal party was extremely happy with her services. What I liked most was on my wedding day while she was doing my make up, Jennifer would show me each step and get my opinion. She changed what I wanted changed and had suggestions for me for what she thought would look best. Overall I couldn't have been happier that I went with Jennifer for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Jae was AMAZING!!!!!! I have never felt so beautiful i my life!!! She was patient as everyone came to the hotel at different times from getting our hair done. Jae made everyone feel comfortable & relaxed. The makeup was flawless and lasted ALL day (in the heat) & all night!!! I... Read More would recommend her to everyone!!! Thank you Jae for everything!!! #muddwedding72515

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 megan z

SO happy I went with Jae Lee. All of the ladies looked absolutely gorgeous - just like themselves, but enhanced just a bit! Jae lee stayed with us throughout the morning as she did 10 ladies. She is sweet, ncie fun and fun and fit in with our group well. She was very genuine... Read More too! As I was getting ready with the final touches with my dress on you can just see in her face that she truely cares about the women she works with. I asked that Jae Lee just complete my makeup and not have an assistant, I was a little worried about the timing of it all, but it worked out perfectly. I have absolutely no complaints!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Carey R

Jae Lee is phenomenal! She was suggested to me by my planner, and I was immediately blown away by all of her beautiful brides. I loved how simple and gorgeous her style was, and I was in love after my trial. I appreciated how she really took the time to hear about my usual look... Read More and thoughts on what I wanted. I knew I was in great hands! I loved the airbrush style and I felt so amazing day of! She totally nailed the natural/dramatic look I wanted. She also did the make up of my 5 bridesmaids and 2 moms and everyone was thrilled. It was so amazing to see her work, everyone looked gorgeous. Jae Lee was so lovely and wonderful. Her combination of amazing talent and warm, calm personality was so perfect. She was so fun, it was so nice to step away from all the crazy energy of the day and just chat with her. I could not have asked for a more perfect person! Would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Alexis A

I cannot say enough good things about Jae and her team. I knew I had picked the right makeup artist at my trial session. I had booked Jae well before my trial hoping that things would work out. Holy cow, was I so glad I did. Jae and her team are very professional and... Read More courteous individuals. They listened to every question and concern I had and even made special note on the way I liked things (like my eyebrows done). The brushes and makeup kits were clean and I felt as through they genuinely cared for my skin as much as I did. I got the package with a makeup touch up kit, which I found to be EXTREMELY helpful the day of. I would recommend Jae and her team to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any special event and especially their wedding. I loved my makeup so much--- I'm hoping to have a reason to go back to her!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Aimee B

I was so excited when another bride chose a destination wedding so that Jen would be available for mine :) I wanted to look like me, only better and she nailed it! I didn't feel overly made up and everything stayed in place the entire day/night. I had a large bridal party... Read More and Jen was able to keep everything on track and cater to each person so that everyone loved how they looked. I really can't recommend Jen enough! She is professional, timely, creative, and talented- pretty much the ideal package for your big day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Lindsay B

Jae did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom and mother in law. She did an amazing job. I had a hard time describing to her exactly what I had in mind, but she managed to pull it off perfectly. The rest of the girls all had different makeup... Read More styles (some wear no makeup, others wear it every day) but she listened to everyone's preferences and made everyone look gorgeous. It was about 90 degrees on my wedding day but my makeup didn't budge and it photographed flawlessly. Jae is great to work with and does a beautiful job!!

Stunning Make-Up!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Julie W

I was having trouble finding a make-up artist for my engagement session last summer and reached out to Jae Lee based upon her outstanding reviews. It was one of the best wedding choices I made! She was beyond accommodating when we rescheduled our engagement session 5 times due... Read More to weather. When I finally got my make-up done it was exactly what I wanted (glamorous but still natural) and photographed beautifully! I knew what amazing work she did and booked her for our wedding day make-up. Jae and her assistant did a phenomenal job listening to what each of the 8 individuals wanted (ages ranged from early 20s to 80s) while also creating a fun atmosphere. She also perfected my bridal look and was more than willing to make minor tweaks from my trial (mink lashes were a must!). My bridal party was so happy with how flawless their make-up was and they looked like old Hollywood starlets. I felt amazing and loved how glamorous I looked but still looked like myself. I received soo many compliments throughout the night and the make-up photographed stunningly! I am so glad I went with Jae Lee and cannot recommend her enough for brides or any special occasion!

Awesome Wedding Day Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

I got married in Morgantown, WV on New Years Eve. I was looking for someone willing to travel and more importantly someone with a lot of experience... because lets face it, wedding day makeup MUST be fabulous! Jae did my bridal makeup along with 8 other family members/close... Read More friends/bridesmaids. She did a such great job! I was impressed with the work I had seen on her website before I even had my trial. She didn't disappoint! She was so friendly and really knew how to make me look my best. She was also very accommodating to people I added on just weeks before my wedding day. Her makeup spread is what EVERY bride wants to see. I used the velour lashes. They looked flawless and I got SO many compliments on them and my makeup in general. I can also use the lashes a couple more times which is really neat. I absolutely LOVE how my makeup photographed, too. Not only did it look great in person, but seeing how great it looked in pictures was icing on the cake. I would highly recommend Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for bridal airbrush makeup artist!

Book now!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Marissa B

Jae was absolutely fabulous. I contacted her over a year before my wedding and I'm so glad I did! I first met her when she did my makeup before my engagement pictures, which I loved!! Then again for my bridal preview about a year after that, and then finally my wedding day. All... Read More three occasions, Jae was professional, fun, and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel super relaxed, and she is so flexible. My bridesmaids all wanted something completely different and she accommodated without question. In addition, my mom added her makeup last minute and she was so happy that she did... She looked even more beautiful than ever! The entire experience was just perfect. I would 100% recommend Jae... Do yourself a favor and book right now before it's too late!

Prompt, professional and perfect!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lindsay K

I planned my wedding from out of town and struggled to find vendors. Jae Lee was recommended to me by another vendor, and I couldn't have been happier. My mom and I both had make up trials done and Jae Lee listened to what I wanted and was responsive to my suggestions and... Read More changes. On the day of the wedding, we had a very early morning start time, and she and her team were incredibly prompt, full of energy and easy to talk to. They did the make up for my entire bridal party (11 bridesmaids!) plus the moms, and several unexpected aunts and cousins who decided they loved how everyone else looked and wanted their make up done too! Also, my mom is a cancer survivor, and lost her eyelashes and eyebrows during chemo. She had never had her make up professionally done, and after Jae Lee did her make up (including adding lashes), my mom said it was the most beautiful she had felt in years! In addition to their positive attitude and fun personalities, Jae Lee and her team also kept this large group to the time schedule we set - we were actually done EARLY! I would recommend Jae Lee to any bride.

Jae Lee Paredes

Jae Lee Paredes provides on location makeup for Bridal, Commerical, Print and other media. She is a licensed Esthetician with 5 years of experience. As a top artist in Pittsburgh, she provides a professional atmosphere and exceptional talent. Lash extensions are also available as a service by Jae Lee.