Jae Lee Paredes Makeup and Lash Extensions

We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

1445 Washington Road, washington, PA
We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Krista G

My wedding was on August 13, 2016. I knew Jae was going to be wonderful before we even met in person. She was so unbelievably responsive over email that it actually felt more like texting. She was also incredibly accommodating to the fact that I live out of town and got me in... Read More very quickly for my trial, basically the next day, due to slight procrastination on my part. She executed seamlessly based on what I was looking for and my skin type and I booked her for my wedding day on the spot. Jae was right on time, bright and early, to take care of me, my four bridesmaids, my mom, and my now mother-in-law. She planned for plenty of time to get us all done and every single person loved the way they looked. Our makeup lasted all day. I personally have very oily skin, but I felt great all day and night. THANK YOU, Jae, for helping to make our special day that much simpler and for making me and my girls feel absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Meghan M

My wedding was on October 7, 2016. Jae Lee did my makeup for me on my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. From the moment I met Jae Lee at my makeup trial I knew she was a special person and extremely passionate about her profession. She is... Read More personable, reliable, and honest. Jae Lee’s passion for makeup and her clients truly shows. She wants her clients to look flawless and in turn she makes sure that is the outcome of her work. Jae Lee follows through on her commitments, when she says she will be somewhere at a certain time, she is there at that exact time. This took away much stress, anxiety, and worrisome off of my plate being a bride and knowing I had Jae Lee to take care of my makeup on my wedding day. My makeup schedule for myself and others on my wedding day was tight on time. Jae Lee took it upon herself to call a second makeup artist to provide services to ensure we were not rushed. She did not charge us extra and instead did this out of the kindness of her heart. My bridesmaids, mother, and photographer shared many laughs with Jae Lee. She is fun, beautiful inside and out, and extremely approachable. She does not push you to do your makeup a certain way, but will offer suggestions based on your skin tone and complexion. I will be booking Jae Lee for future events and have considered her someone that is top notch in the makeup industry. Ladies- if you are looking for someone you can count on, is easy to talk to, and does amazing work, Jae Lee is your girl! You will not regret working with her.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 alexandra k

Jae Lee was absolutely a dream addition to the team of vendors I worked with on my wedding day! Jae is fun, knowledgeable, and totally open to anyone's taste in makeup. She doesn't push a certain style on you or any of your bridesmaids. Mine all have different tastes in makeup... Read More style and Jae was able to please every single one of them! Jae and her assistant were efficient and applied makeup for 8 women in just a few hours. Her work is amazing and I highly recommend hiring her for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica Y

Jae was awesome! She was professional, on time and did a fabulous job! She did makeup for myself, my MOH, my mom as well as she did some complimentary blush and lip gloss for my niece (4 years old). I would without hesitation recommend Jae for any event you need!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stephanie K

Jae Lee is awesome! She is such a laid back, cool makeup artist. She was great at listening to my numerous requests. I've had my makeup done several times and with other artists, they can make you feel like they know everything and requesting something different is unwanted.... Read More I love makeup and I experiment with different looks and products on my face all of the time. So when I asked to do something a certain way to help with one of my insecurities, Jae Lee was so comforting and understanding. She did my trials in front of a mirror (yes, I'm a control freak) so there is never that anxiety of waiting until the end. It really helped us work together on exactly what I wanted. She provided great products with many options. She did a great job and I have never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Chelsea S

My wedding was on July 30th, 2016. Jae did my bridal makeup along with my bridesmaids and mom. I can't begin to express how special Jae is to me in such a short amount of time. Jae truly went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. What makes Jae stand out... Read More from the rest is her ability to instantly make a client feel at ease. A couple months before my wedding she took it upon herself to help me find a hairstylist when the one I did have booked backed out last minute. When a vendor does something like that, you know its a match made in heaven and that they always have your back! Not only is Jae beyond talented when it comes to makeup she is also just a dream to be around. Every time I am in her presence we just have so much fun. She has a way of fitting in with anyone! Jae, thank you so much for making me feel beautiful for my engagement photos and then just recently on my wedding day. If you're looking for a talented, licensed, educated, professional, FUN, and trustworthy makeup artist for your special event Jae Lee is your girl.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Chelsea S

Jae Lee is amazing! She really took the time to listen to how I wanted to look as a bride on my wedding day. We had a wedding makeup trail one month prior where she took detailed notes and pictures of my face, so that on my wedding day everything ran seamlessly. She is... Read More reasonably priced, and worth every penny! She made my wedding experience very personal and positive.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Alexandra K

Amazing! On top of accommodating the changes I had along the way - Jae's make up was absolutely amazing! Myself and my bridesmaids looked absolutely flawless, even in the 90 degree weather!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kierstin M

I had Bri for my wedding and she was a rockstar. She even managed to stick around and do my mother n laws make up who wasn't scheduled. All of my bridesmaid looked amazing and she really did listen to any requests for special details or sensitivity to anything. I'd recommend... Read More her to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jennifer B

Jae did a fabulous job for my wedding! My bridesmaids, mothers and myself were very satisfied with her work. We didn't feel out of our comfort zone and the makeup looked great in pics. Jae and her assistant showed up early to set everything up. She is very personable and easy... Read More to talk to. I will recommend her to any bride that is getting married in the near future!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 meghan f

Before my wedding I knew I wanted my makeup to be a reflection of myself and to look and feel perfect for my big day. I was from out of town( moving to the Pittsburgh area a little bit closer to my wedding date) so I Really had to do my research to find the right fit for me. I... Read More came across Jae, and read all her fabulous reviews and basically stalked her on social media possible before making my decision. I could not be happier with her service.. I started going before the wedding for lash extensions and got to know what a great person she is on top of doing a bomb job on my lashes and make up. The day of wedding went smoothly and my girls loved her. With all the hustle and bustle of a huge bridal party she was able to stay calm and really go with the flow and even did some last min false lashes for a couple of my girls who were not getting make up done. I would reccomend her to anyone, the prices do seem expensive but her work is literally art and it's worth every penny to get the service and treatment Jae gives to her clients.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Marie P

Great job! I had Jae and her assistant do make up on 12 girls the morning of my wedding! She made sure everyone was done and there was time to spare. I don't often wear make-up and she did a fantastic job making sure my make-up looked natural and exactly the way I like!... Read More Everyone of my girls make-up was done perfectly! She is very comfortable doing make-up and makes you feel relaxed! I was amazed with how beautiful everyone looked and the pictures turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Jae did a great job on my wedding day. She's very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She definitely listens to your requests but also suggest what works best for you based on her experiences.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Jessica V

I was in a crunch when I was a month out and didn't have a makeup artist yet!!! I reached out to several in the Pittsburgh area to see if anyone would take my request, meet my expectations and budget. I was willing to spend more to get a look and experience that I loved but with... Read More Jay Lee I didn't have to sacrifice either!!!! She was the first to respond back when I inquired of several different artist. She genuinely wanted to make sure that my needs and expectations were met and answered ALL my questions honestly and quickly! As an African American who rarely wears any makeup, I was concerned that on my wedding day the makeup would be too heavy, wouldn't match and I just wouldn't look like myself. She did not take offence when I asked if she has worked with my skin type and gladly assured me that she could accomplish the look I was going for. I arranged a trial and LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!! Her personality matched the beauty that she enhances with her clients (nobody wants an awkward vibe lol). There was a major event going on in the city on the day of my wedding and so I was having to make some changes with her as far as time and location. She was flexible beyond measure! On my wedding day she arrived EARLY and was ready to begin applying my makeup ON TIME!!! If I could personally prefer her to any bride I would totally do it without a doubt!!! Jae Lee made my day even more special...I was beyond pleased :-)

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Heather W

Jae did a great job with my makeup! She was very patient with me during the two trials before my wedding so that I got the look I had envisioned. Everything turned out great for my wedding in December 2015. She was on time, set up quickly and was very professional throughout.... Read More Would definitely recommend her to a friend!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Jen R

I highly recommend Jae Lee Paredes!!! Jennifer did my make-up for my wedding, and did a fantastic job. I have extremely sensitive skin and am very cautious about what I put on my face, she was very helpful with this. I actually use the soaps she makes (#northeastoilandsoap)... Read More every day, which has helped clear up my skin. Jennifer was very helpful and accommodating; my mother in-law had never had her makeup done before and Jennifer helped calm her nerves.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Jae Lee was extremely helpful and did a wonderful job on my make-up. I didn't have time to schedule a trial session with her, but she was able to do a fantastic job based on my color preferences and style. My pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier with how I... Read More looked. Thanks, Jae!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

AMAZING! I am not someone who wears makeup on a regular basis and if I do it is usually mascara and blush. Even though I am a simple girl I knew for my big day I wanted to have my makeup professionally done. After meeting Jen I knew she would be the perfect person to work with.... Read More After my trial I had changed my mind on what I wanted my eye makeup to look like. I was a little nervous to bring this up in fear of being an annoying bride but once I told Jen you could tell she is very understanding and her priority is making sure your makeup is exactly how you want it to be. As most brides know there is somewhat of a timeline on the day of your wedding and it is important to stay on track. Since there were so many girls getting their makeup done I was nervous we would get set back. Jen assured me everything would work out and she was true to her word. Jen and her assistant worked so well we were done in time and the best part no one felt rushed and everyone loved there makeup! When you look back on your wedding you might think oh I wish I had done this or that but I guarantee you will be happy you went with Jae Lee Paredes Makeup!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Jaclyn T

Jae did an amazing job on my make-up for my wedding day! She also did my mother and bridesmaids make-up which looked amazing too! Jae listened to everything I wanted and came up with a perfect, natural look that was perfect for me! My make-up stayed on for the entire day/night,... Read More I couldn't believe it! The bridal mink eyelashes were so awesome! I was a little hesitant at first but they are the perfect finishing touch! Jae coordinated with my hairdresser on her own and they both came to my house on time and with everything she possibly needed. She was so easy and fun to work with, I would highly recommend Jae for any wedding or special occasion!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Annie H

HIGHLY recommend! Jennifer is incredibly talented, and I am so happy with how my makeup turned out for my wedding day! I do regularly wear makeup, but I have a pretty low-maintenance daily routine, so I didn't want to be so overly made up and unrecognizable. Jennifer gave me... Read More the perfect blend of enhanced while still looking natural. I am so happy with the end result! Also, it would be a disservice to Jennifer not to mention how unbelievably sweet, funny, and accommodating she is! She and her (also incredibly talented and wonderful) assistant Allie did makeup for myself, my mom, and 7 bridesmaids so quickly and flawlessly, and we had the BEST time with them. It also took so much stress out of the day that they came to us. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Jae Lee for my wedding! (Also, if you get the chance, check out her studio in Canonsburg: ADORABLE)

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Abbe M

AWESOME WORK! Throughout the eighteen months of our engagement, I worked with Jae Lee several times. I opted to have my make-up professionally done for our engagement photos, and so many friends and family complimented my make-up. I do not often wear make-up (like only several... Read More times a year), so I was initially weary of having make-up done because it wasn't something I did often and I wasn't used to seeing myself "all dolled up." Luckily, Jae Lee was great at listening to what I wanted and helping to enhance my natural beauty rather than using so much product that I did not even look like myself anymore. Note: I would definitely recommend a trial before your wedding day! The morning of your wedding day is so chaotic and full of emotions that the last thing you'll want to be worrying about is whether or not you will like your make-up. During the trail, Jae Lee is very organized and carefully notes what products she has used on you so that she can replicate the same look on your wedding day. The morning of my wedding was particularly chaotic (at least for me!). My grandmother was sick and I went to visit her that morning, so I wasn't even home when Jae Lee got to the house to start doing everyone's make-up. And you know what? She didn't miss a beat! She was totally professional and just jumped right in, working on a bridesmaid until I got there to check in with her. Jae Lee arrives on time and is efficient so that plenty of time was left to take pictures and have a few family moments before heading to the church. I'm a generally anxious person, but Jae Lee is calm and personable, which helped to ease wedding day nerves :) On top of being good at her job, she's an entrepreneur and an overall inspiration to women everywhere!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Caitlin K

Jae did an amazing job with me, my bridesmaids, mom and other family members. Everyones make up turned out beautifully -- whether someone just wanted barely there make up or a more dramatic look. For me, Jae made the entire process so simple and I was totally comfortable with... Read More her around while we got ready. I wanted to look like myself, just more glammed up and she did just that. LOVED everything -- Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Jae is great! I hired her for my wedding and was very happy with the results. She is very accommodating and willing to work with you to ensure that you get the look that you want. I am extremely picky with my makeup, and Jae complied with the dozens of changes that I made,... Read More both at my trial session and afterward. Most importantly, I realized after I left my trial session that my airbrush foundation was the wrong color, but Jae ended up matching it perfectly on my wedding day. She even let me do certain portions of my makeup that I wasn't comfortable allowing someone else to do (brow pencil/gel, blush, and lipstick). Almost everything stayed in place the entire day--my only issue was that my false eyelash strips were both falling off by the end of the night, but luckily I don't think that anyone noticed because everything else remained pristine. I would definitely recommend Jae!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Jae Lee did an absolutely incredible job with my bridal make-up. I switched up the look last minute and went for a more dramatic make-up application, and she nailed it. Not only did she do an incredible job with me, but all my bridesmaids absolutely loved their make-up. Highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lauren S

Jae Lee did an amazing job on my engagement session and wedding day makeup! She made me look better than I ever have. I have received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup. All of my bridesmaids and my mother had their makeup done by Jae Lee as well, and they all... Read More looked stunning. Hiring Jae Lee was one of the best vendor decisions I made and I would recommend her to any bride.

Start a Conversation!