Jae Lee Paredes Makeup and Lash Extensions

We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

1445 Washington Road, washington, PA We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. (412) 327-6333

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lucy Z

Jae Lee is honestly THE BEST! I've had my makeup by other makeup artists for weddings and no one compares to her. She does an incredible job! I've gone to her countless times now and she is definitely my go to in the future if I need to get my makeup done for any events.... Read More Everyone in my bridal party loved their makeup and that is rare especially since everyone's styles are different. She was part of the reason why my wedding day was absolutely PERFECT and everything I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kady J

Jae and her team of beauty miracle workers are an absolute must for your wedding!! This team of amazing women are not only fun to work with they were able to meet the different styles of each of my bridesmaids. These ladies covered Old Hollywood, Glam, Romantic, Bold, etc.... Read More perfectly and in such a timely manner. My mother and mother in law were beyond thrilled with their make up as well! Here comes the best part, Jae's team produces fabulous hairstyles to boot. I had 5 hair trials prior to Jae suggesting I try one of her girls. Sam is a must for hair! These ladies created each of my bridesmaids "hairstyle preference" without hesitation and flawlessly! We weren't dealing with hair falling out or bobby pin issues and everyone's make up was still picture perfect at 2:00 am! I can't say enough wonderful things about these women aside from if you are contemplating where to go for your hair and make up? Pick Jae/Lee Studio!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley M

Jae is a miracle worker! She did my wedding and wedding party on July 29th and I could not have been happier with the results. She made me and my bridal party look stunning! Jae was super laid back and worked around the schedule for the day. They worked so fast that I never felt... Read More pressed for time. I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding make up and it makes me so happy! Jae has also done multiple eyelash perms on me and I absolutely love her services! She is so easy to get along with and I look forward to going to my appointments :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Christy L

Jae is a make up guru. She made my skin look amazing on my wedding day and my make up lasted all day. I actually saved money by booking her because she applied fake eyelashes which meant I didn't have to get extensions! All of my bridesmaid loved their make up and some already... Read More asked for her information to book for their weddings in the future. She is so so sweet and easy to work with. She did my 90 year old grandma too and she loved her make up! She a tough critic too. Jae and her team are so talented

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Olivia B

I'm SO glad I went with Jae for my July 1 wedding! She did an amazing job, and made me feel stunning. I loved my make-up, and she went out of her way to make everything go smoothly. She showed up early at our hotel to set up, and she stayed when we had some down time to make... Read More sure everyone was taken care of. Plus, her rustic/chic-style studio is adorable! Jae is easy to talk to, organized, and very quick to respond to inquiries. She is pretty great!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sarah F

Jae Lee is a MUST for your wedding day!!! She is so great to work with her and does such an amazing job. Can't recommend her enough!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kiersten J

Jae Lee is absolutely fantastic! She's so down to earth and so fun to work with! When I met Jae, she was doing the makeup for my best friends wedding and I knew right then and there she was to do my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly as I asked. I have never... Read More felt more beautiful and I got sooo many compliments on my wedding day. The makeup up looks amazing in my photos and I just cannot stop raving about how wonderful Jae is. Not only has she done my best friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid, she then has done my wedding where the same friend was in the wedding. And we have another best friend who already know Jae will be her girl! Jae thank you so so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Alexis P

Jae is the absolute best. I am beyond pleased with how wonderful my experience with Jae was. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was everything I ever dreamed of. She was so quick to respond, reliable, flexible, and easy to work with. A month before my wedding... Read More my original hair stylist backed out. As a panicked bride, I contacted Jae for help. She went above and beyond to help me find a hair stylist. She did not have to, but she went out of her way to help me in this situation which I am so thankful for. On the day of my wedding, Jae made sure everything was a smooth as possible. She was professional and so fun to work with!! My bridesmaids and I all LOVED how beautiful and flawless our makeup looked. My bridal makeup exceeded all expectations, it was everything I ever wanted and more. I am so thankful for Jae! I will forever be referring all of my friends to Jae. She is absolutely wonderful!! Thank you, Jae for your skill, talent, and fun personality!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kaitlin R

Our June outdoor wedding was hot! But Jae Lee and Kendall did an amazing job! Kendall kicked butt for us! She did 8 people's hair and they looked amazing. Our hair lasted all day and looked great in pictures! She did updos, curls, and blowouts. She also put flowers in our hair... Read More that didn't move all night! Jae Lee did our makeup and she was amazing for makeup and it did not look cakey and it lasted all night! Jae Lee and Kendall was very patient when I came to my 4 year old niece. She wanted curls and makeup and that is what she got. She enjoyed being pampered! All of my family had a great experience with them and they were nice and held a conversation with us the whole time. They were great and on time and stayed as long as they were needed! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They kept everything moving and knew who to have done and what the photographer wanted to see when she showed up. I looked around and had a previous trial that I was not happy with. But I was able to do a trial with them and they were both great and I was so excited to book them for our big day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren T

I was referred to Jae Lee after searching high and low for a makeup artist for my wedding in Pittsburgh. After living out of town for nearly 5 years, I relied heavily on others to point me in the right direction towards a wedding glam squad. Jae and her team are truly amazing!... Read More She takes all of the ideas you have (as well as the many pictures and Pinterest pins you've saved) and creates the perfect look. As someone who wears heavy makeup regularly, I needed my wedding day look to be elevated to the next level and Jae accomplished just that. The perfect glittery, glammy, smokey eye with flawless skin makeup, fluttery lashes, highlighting and contouring...the works! Jae stayed with me until that walk down the aisle, touching me up until the last moment. Her makeup techniques are beautiful, as is she on the inside and out. My entire wedding party loved her, and we will for sure be using her again for future events! Thanks Jae for being an amazing artist, wedding day coach and companion, and for making me look flawless!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Carly D

Jae was a dream to work with. She helped me find the exact look I was going for and accommodated any little tweak that we decided on from the trial to the wedding day. I could not have been happier with the final product. Throughout the wedding planning process she was so quick... Read More to respond, extremely kind and always helpful. She arrived on the wedding day early, and with the help of her second makeup artist (drawing a blank on the name!) were able to do makeup for 12 ladies plus myself. Her work was efficient and everyone loved the result. She even accommodated two last minute additions, and could not have been more gracious. I would recommend her to any bride in the area.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Meggan N

Jae did mine and my bridesmaids makeup. She did and excellent job making everyone look so natural and everyone loved it. We had such a great time being all together in one place to get out hair and makeup done it was stressfree. Jae is such a nice and sweet person, she was so... Read More easy to get ahold of and anytime we had questions she was always quick to answer them. I hope to work with her in future again. I can promise you i was so happy with our results and you will be to.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Shannon C

I cannot say enough good things about Jae. From the quality of products, to all the personal touches, having her as a part of my wedding was such a pleasure. Upon booking, Jae encouraged me to do my trial the day of my bridal shower, even though that meant she would have to come... Read More in super early in the morning. She made me feel so comfortable helped me to come up with a look (I had no idea what I wanted), so this was perfect! Then on my wedding day, Jae and Bri were a fantastic team. They arrived early and set up all on their own in my room at the Hotel Monaco. My makeup and lashes felt flawless all day and night. I had nine bridesmaids and a picky mom, and all were all thrilled with their makeup and lashes. Best of all, they fit right in with everyone and were such a nice addition to our day. I can't wait until I have another event to attend, as I will definitely be seeing Jae again!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Cassie Z

've had horrible experiences in the past with wedding make up, from it's just not looking good to eye lashes falling off. I wasn't sure if I was going to do my make up for my wedding then I found Jae Lee Parades and I'm glad I decided to do it. Everyone's make up was exactly... Read More what each person wanted and looked amazing. AND everyone's eyelashes stayed on! I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Marissa W

Jae and Kendall did our hair and make-up for my wedding this weekend and were phenomenal. I rarely wear make up and have a severe distrust of up-dos, but I was thrilled with how everything came out! They were a blast to spend *a lot* of your big day with and would definitely... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Mikaela K

Honestly, I had no idea where to begin my search for my wedding make-up and hair, so I just began on the Knot. I read reviews and went on a leap of faith and I am so glad that I did. Jae was nothing short of AMAZING, from my bridal trial (which I recommend) to my wedding day.... Read More She took everything I said into consideration at the trial, kept a log, and was well-prepared on my big day. She also recommended Claire for hair, and again nothing short of amazing. Their group is reliable, reasonably priced and so easy and actually fun to work with. Any event in the future I would go right back to them- and they travel!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ciara C

Jae is absolutely AMAZING! I have gotten the pleasure to meet Jae at a local gym and we immediately hit it off. As soon I was engaged and had my wedding date set, I reached out to Jae to see if she was available to do my makeup. I can't say enough good things about her... Read More services. She did my trial for my engagement pictures and my makeup was flawless. She then did my makeup for the wedding in addition to my mother and bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing! My makeup lasted from early in the morning until late in the evening without ever having to touch it up. I got compliments all evening! Jae even did my flower girl and made her feel like a princess. Jae is an absolutely amazing makeup artist and you will enjoy every minute you are with her!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kelly D

I have been lucky enough to know Jae for many years, and have had the pleasure of having my makeup done by her before. So when it came to selecting someone for my special day, there was no question who I wanted to be there! She did an absolutely stunning job of bringing my... Read More makeup dreams to life, making me look and feel more glamorous than I ever could have hoped for! She's the best artist in Pittsburgh, hands down! I'm forever grateful to have had her on that most important day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 BB G

Jae did my makeup for my engagement photos and also makeup for me and several of my bridal party members on my wedding day. She is fantastic to work with! She really listened to each one of us and tailored our makeup to our personalities so we all ended up looking like better... Read More versions of ourselves for the big day! Plus she is very friendly and easy going which made everyone feel comfortable and made the whole experience very enjoyable. Do not hesitate to choose Jae for your big day - I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Rachel W

Whether you're looking for a makeup artist and you know a ton about makeup or if you're a mascara-only kind of girl, Jae is who you need for your wedding day. Not only is she knowledgable in her art and how to make you look your very best, she's reliable, responsive and... Read More organized. She will be one of the vendors reminding YOU about things; you'll never have to chase down a response from her. Jae is prompt with communication and always professional. She would never do anything half-way. She's definitely a perfectionist! For my wedding day, she arrived early and did my makeup first...at 9:00 AM. She also had 4 bridesmaids and my mother. By 11:00 PM, even after tears and dance floor sweat, my makeup and everyone else's was still flawless. She helped to keep the environment in the hotel that morning fun, energetic and timely. We ended up ahead of schedule, which was a welcomed surprise. Again, I couldn't recommend Jae enough; we're so thankful for her!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lauren B

Jae is awesome! She and another artist did make-up for myself, 8 bridesmaids, and the MOTB and MOTG. It was a large party but she did a great job at making everyone look beautiful and stayed on the day's timeline. I would highly recommend!! Can't thank you enough, Jae!!!... Read More -Lauren B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah B

Jae is an awesome makeup artist and so very kind. I wasn't really sure what to expect and didn't really know exactly how I wanted my makeup done for my wedding because I never really wear makeup, but she helped me out and did my makeup way better than I ever had expected to... Read More look. She listens to exactly what you like and gives great advice to help you achieve the exact look you want. I have never looked better. Thank you for helping me look as beautiful as ever on my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria S

My wedding was on September 17th, 2016. I booked Jae to do my makeup as well as my mother's and five other bridesmaids. It was the best decision I could have made! Jae was so flexible and was able to do my trial makeup the morning of my bridal shower. The day of the wedding she... Read More and her assistant Ali were set up and ready to go before we even got to the salon. They are both so easy going and down to earth, but still professional. They finished everyone ahead of schedule and the morning went so smooth! Our makeup was flawless-- every single girl absolutely loved their makeup and it lasted all night long. We are still getting compliments on it and I could not recommend Jae Lee Paredes enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexis P

I booked Jae for our October 1, 2016 wedding and it was easily one of the best decisions I made in a vendor! She was EXTREMELY easy to work with, very professional and answered any and all questions I had through the entire process. I procrastinated and waited until 2 weeks... Read More before my wedding to even have my trial, but I had nothing to worry about! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted but Jae managed to capture what was in my head perfectly. My makeup always seems to disappear and I sent her pictures that night showing her my concerns. She quickly went to work brainstorming ideas with her partner for different techniques to use the day of my wedding. On the big day she showed up early, took her time with all of my girls, including giving our 5 year old flower girl her favorite princess lip gloss to keep! Well let me tell you...my makeup was FLAWLESS. Absolutely stunning! AND it lasted until the next day! I had endless compliments on how fresh my face looked nearly 12 hours after my makeup was done! I highly recommend Jae and her company for a stress free, wonderful, bridal makeup experience!