Jae Lee Paredes Makeup and Lash Extensions

We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

1445 Washington Road, washington, PA We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. (412) 327-6333

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Carly D

Jae was a dream to work with. She helped me find the exact look I was going for and accommodated any little tweak that we decided on from the trial to the wedding day. I could not have been happier with the final product. Throughout the wedding planning process she was so quick... Read More to respond, extremely kind and always helpful. She arrived on the wedding day early, and with the help of her second makeup artist (drawing a blank on the name!) were able to do makeup for 12 ladies plus myself. Her work was efficient and everyone loved the result. She even accommodated two last minute additions, and could not have been more gracious. I would recommend her to any bride in the area.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Meggan N

Jae did mine and my bridesmaids makeup. She did and excellent job making everyone look so natural and everyone loved it. We had such a great time being all together in one place to get out hair and makeup done it was stressfree. Jae is such a nice and sweet person, she was so... Read More easy to get ahold of and anytime we had questions she was always quick to answer them. I hope to work with her in future again. I can promise you i was so happy with our results and you will be to.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Shannon C

I cannot say enough good things about Jae. From the quality of products, to all the personal touches, having her as a part of my wedding was such a pleasure. Upon booking, Jae encouraged me to do my trial the day of my bridal shower, even though that meant she would have to come... Read More in super early in the morning. She made me feel so comfortable helped me to come up with a look (I had no idea what I wanted), so this was perfect! Then on my wedding day, Jae and Bri were a fantastic team. They arrived early and set up all on their own in my room at the Hotel Monaco. My makeup and lashes felt flawless all day and night. I had nine bridesmaids and a picky mom, and all were all thrilled with their makeup and lashes. Best of all, they fit right in with everyone and were such a nice addition to our day. I can't wait until I have another event to attend, as I will definitely be seeing Jae again!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Cassie Z

've had horrible experiences in the past with wedding make up, from it's just not looking good to eye lashes falling off. I wasn't sure if I was going to do my make up for my wedding then I found Jae Lee Parades and I'm glad I decided to do it. Everyone's make up was exactly... Read More what each person wanted and looked amazing. AND everyone's eyelashes stayed on! I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Marissa W

Jae and Kendall did our hair and make-up for my wedding this weekend and were phenomenal. I rarely wear make up and have a severe distrust of up-dos, but I was thrilled with how everything came out! They were a blast to spend *a lot* of your big day with and would definitely... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Mikaela K

Honestly, I had no idea where to begin my search for my wedding make-up and hair, so I just began on the Knot. I read reviews and went on a leap of faith and I am so glad that I did. Jae was nothing short of AMAZING, from my bridal trial (which I recommend) to my wedding day.... Read More She took everything I said into consideration at the trial, kept a log, and was well-prepared on my big day. She also recommended Claire for hair, and again nothing short of amazing. Their group is reliable, reasonably priced and so easy and actually fun to work with. Any event in the future I would go right back to them- and they travel!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ciara C

Jae is absolutely AMAZING! I have gotten the pleasure to meet Jae at a local gym and we immediately hit it off. As soon I was engaged and had my wedding date set, I reached out to Jae to see if she was available to do my makeup. I can't say enough good things about her... Read More services. She did my trial for my engagement pictures and my makeup was flawless. She then did my makeup for the wedding in addition to my mother and bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing! My makeup lasted from early in the morning until late in the evening without ever having to touch it up. I got compliments all evening! Jae even did my flower girl and made her feel like a princess. Jae is an absolutely amazing makeup artist and you will enjoy every minute you are with her!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kelly D

I have been lucky enough to know Jae for many years, and have had the pleasure of having my makeup done by her before. So when it came to selecting someone for my special day, there was no question who I wanted to be there! She did an absolutely stunning job of bringing my... Read More makeup dreams to life, making me look and feel more glamorous than I ever could have hoped for! She's the best artist in Pittsburgh, hands down! I'm forever grateful to have had her on that most important day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 BB G

Jae did my makeup for my engagement photos and also makeup for me and several of my bridal party members on my wedding day. She is fantastic to work with! She really listened to each one of us and tailored our makeup to our personalities so we all ended up looking like better... Read More versions of ourselves for the big day! Plus she is very friendly and easy going which made everyone feel comfortable and made the whole experience very enjoyable. Do not hesitate to choose Jae for your big day - I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Rachel W

Whether you're looking for a makeup artist and you know a ton about makeup or if you're a mascara-only kind of girl, Jae is who you need for your wedding day. Not only is she knowledgable in her art and how to make you look your very best, she's reliable, responsive and... Read More organized. She will be one of the vendors reminding YOU about things; you'll never have to chase down a response from her. Jae is prompt with communication and always professional. She would never do anything half-way. She's definitely a perfectionist! For my wedding day, she arrived early and did my makeup first...at 9:00 AM. She also had 4 bridesmaids and my mother. By 11:00 PM, even after tears and dance floor sweat, my makeup and everyone else's was still flawless. She helped to keep the environment in the hotel that morning fun, energetic and timely. We ended up ahead of schedule, which was a welcomed surprise. Again, I couldn't recommend Jae enough; we're so thankful for her!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lauren B

Jae is awesome! She and another artist did make-up for myself, 8 bridesmaids, and the MOTB and MOTG. It was a large party but she did a great job at making everyone look beautiful and stayed on the day's timeline. I would highly recommend!! Can't thank you enough, Jae!!!... Read More -Lauren B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah B

Jae is an awesome makeup artist and so very kind. I wasn't really sure what to expect and didn't really know exactly how I wanted my makeup done for my wedding because I never really wear makeup, but she helped me out and did my makeup way better than I ever had expected to... Read More look. She listens to exactly what you like and gives great advice to help you achieve the exact look you want. I have never looked better. Thank you for helping me look as beautiful as ever on my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maria S

My wedding was on September 17th, 2016. I booked Jae to do my makeup as well as my mother's and five other bridesmaids. It was the best decision I could have made! Jae was so flexible and was able to do my trial makeup the morning of my bridal shower. The day of the wedding she... Read More and her assistant Ali were set up and ready to go before we even got to the salon. They are both so easy going and down to earth, but still professional. They finished everyone ahead of schedule and the morning went so smooth! Our makeup was flawless-- every single girl absolutely loved their makeup and it lasted all night long. We are still getting compliments on it and I could not recommend Jae Lee Paredes enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alexis P

I booked Jae for our October 1, 2016 wedding and it was easily one of the best decisions I made in a vendor! She was EXTREMELY easy to work with, very professional and answered any and all questions I had through the entire process. I procrastinated and waited until 2 weeks... Read More before my wedding to even have my trial, but I had nothing to worry about! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted but Jae managed to capture what was in my head perfectly. My makeup always seems to disappear and I sent her pictures that night showing her my concerns. She quickly went to work brainstorming ideas with her partner for different techniques to use the day of my wedding. On the big day she showed up early, took her time with all of my girls, including giving our 5 year old flower girl her favorite princess lip gloss to keep! Well let me tell you...my makeup was FLAWLESS. Absolutely stunning! AND it lasted until the next day! I had endless compliments on how fresh my face looked nearly 12 hours after my makeup was done! I highly recommend Jae and her company for a stress free, wonderful, bridal makeup experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Krista G

My wedding was on August 13, 2016. I knew Jae was going to be wonderful before we even met in person. She was so unbelievably responsive over email that it actually felt more like texting. She was also incredibly accommodating to the fact that I live out of town and got me in... Read More very quickly for my trial, basically the next day, due to slight procrastination on my part. She executed seamlessly based on what I was looking for and my skin type and I booked her for my wedding day on the spot. Jae was right on time, bright and early, to take care of me, my four bridesmaids, my mom, and my now mother-in-law. She planned for plenty of time to get us all done and every single person loved the way they looked. Our makeup lasted all day. I personally have very oily skin, but I felt great all day and night. THANK YOU, Jae, for helping to make our special day that much simpler and for making me and my girls feel absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Meghan M

My wedding was on October 7, 2016. Jae Lee did my makeup for me on my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. From the moment I met Jae Lee at my makeup trial I knew she was a special person and extremely passionate about her profession. She is... Read More personable, reliable, and honest. Jae Lee’s passion for makeup and her clients truly shows. She wants her clients to look flawless and in turn she makes sure that is the outcome of her work. Jae Lee follows through on her commitments, when she says she will be somewhere at a certain time, she is there at that exact time. This took away much stress, anxiety, and worrisome off of my plate being a bride and knowing I had Jae Lee to take care of my makeup on my wedding day. My makeup schedule for myself and others on my wedding day was tight on time. Jae Lee took it upon herself to call a second makeup artist to provide services to ensure we were not rushed. She did not charge us extra and instead did this out of the kindness of her heart. My bridesmaids, mother, and photographer shared many laughs with Jae Lee. She is fun, beautiful inside and out, and extremely approachable. She does not push you to do your makeup a certain way, but will offer suggestions based on your skin tone and complexion. I will be booking Jae Lee for future events and have considered her someone that is top notch in the makeup industry. Ladies- if you are looking for someone you can count on, is easy to talk to, and does amazing work, Jae Lee is your girl! You will not regret working with her.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 alexandra k

Jae Lee was absolutely a dream addition to the team of vendors I worked with on my wedding day! Jae is fun, knowledgeable, and totally open to anyone's taste in makeup. She doesn't push a certain style on you or any of your bridesmaids. Mine all have different tastes in makeup... Read More style and Jae was able to please every single one of them! Jae and her assistant were efficient and applied makeup for 8 women in just a few hours. Her work is amazing and I highly recommend hiring her for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica Y

Jae was awesome! She was professional, on time and did a fabulous job! She did makeup for myself, my MOH, my mom as well as she did some complimentary blush and lip gloss for my niece (4 years old). I would without hesitation recommend Jae for any event you need!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Stephanie K

Jae Lee is awesome! She is such a laid back, cool makeup artist. She was great at listening to my numerous requests. I've had my makeup done several times and with other artists, they can make you feel like they know everything and requesting something different is unwanted.... Read More I love makeup and I experiment with different looks and products on my face all of the time. So when I asked to do something a certain way to help with one of my insecurities, Jae Lee was so comforting and understanding. She did my trials in front of a mirror (yes, I'm a control freak) so there is never that anxiety of waiting until the end. It really helped us work together on exactly what I wanted. She provided great products with many options. She did a great job and I have never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Chelsea S

My wedding was on July 30th, 2016. Jae did my bridal makeup along with my bridesmaids and mom. I can't begin to express how special Jae is to me in such a short amount of time. Jae truly went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. What makes Jae stand out... Read More from the rest is her ability to instantly make a client feel at ease. A couple months before my wedding she took it upon herself to help me find a hairstylist when the one I did have booked backed out last minute. When a vendor does something like that, you know its a match made in heaven and that they always have your back! Not only is Jae beyond talented when it comes to makeup she is also just a dream to be around. Every time I am in her presence we just have so much fun. She has a way of fitting in with anyone! Jae, thank you so much for making me feel beautiful for my engagement photos and then just recently on my wedding day. If you're looking for a talented, licensed, educated, professional, FUN, and trustworthy makeup artist for your special event Jae Lee is your girl.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Chelsea S

Jae Lee is amazing! She really took the time to listen to how I wanted to look as a bride on my wedding day. We had a wedding makeup trail one month prior where she took detailed notes and pictures of my face, so that on my wedding day everything ran seamlessly. She is... Read More reasonably priced, and worth every penny! She made my wedding experience very personal and positive.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Alexandra K

Amazing! On top of accommodating the changes I had along the way - Jae's make up was absolutely amazing! Myself and my bridesmaids looked absolutely flawless, even in the 90 degree weather!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kierstin M

I had Bri for my wedding and she was a rockstar. She even managed to stick around and do my mother n laws make up who wasn't scheduled. All of my bridesmaid looked amazing and she really did listen to any requests for special details or sensitivity to anything. I'd recommend... Read More her to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jennifer B

Jae did a fabulous job for my wedding! My bridesmaids, mothers and myself were very satisfied with her work. We didn't feel out of our comfort zone and the makeup looked great in pics. Jae and her assistant showed up early to set everything up. She is very personable and easy... Read More to talk to. I will recommend her to any bride that is getting married in the near future!