Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry

We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

On Location Bridal Airbrush Makeup Artist

Jae Lee Paredes is a licensed Esthetician and a Makeup Artist who provides on-location makeup applications. She is an accomplished, experienced and professional airbrush makeup artist based out of Pittsburgh, PA specializing in all areas of makeup including bridal, fashion, video and print.

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

Linden Vue Drive, Canonsburg, PA
We travel all of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

BEST SERVICE, BEST MAKE UP EVER!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jacqueline H

Jennifer Paredes made all 10 of my bridesmaids, my mom, myself AND my cousin absolutely stunning on my special day! From the first trial through several changes, Jennifer worked with me until I was truly happy with my look. I normally do not wear a lot of makeup and got a great... Read More balance with her patience and creativity. If you want the best, call Jae Lee!!

Flawless and Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Jamie T

I found Jae Lee online and noticed all the wonderful reviews. I contacted her and she responded to me immediately. She was so amazing. After the trial I decided I wanted my eyemakeup a little heavier. She changed it for me with no complaints and it was amazing. On the day... Read More of my wedding, she did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. My junior bridesmaid decided she wanted some more makeup after everyone was done and Jae Lee responded to her with no questions asked. I had 2 bridesmaids switch to the airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes. Jae was ready for whatever we wanted or needed. Our makeup was flawless! I would highly recommend anyone to Jae for their makeup. She is so personable and does a fantastic job! We all looked amazing when she was finished

Beautiful and Flawless

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Maura B

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding on December 28, 2013. I chose Jennifer because I liked that she did the airbrush makeup, a trial session, and was not ridiculously expensive like some of the other makeup artists. Jennifer was very flexible with planning my makeup trial... Read More session and very open to hearing what kind of look I wanted for my wedding. I have to admit that I was a little picky with how I wanted my makeup, but Jennifer made my skin look flawless and beautiful! I also was nervous about the fake eyelashes, as I have never worn them before, but I was OBSESSED(!!!) with the way they looked! Jennifer also did the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids, who loved their makeup as well! I would definitely recommend her to any bride or anyone looking to look beautiful for a special occasion!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Emily M

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding this past june (june 6, 2015). I am so happy I went with her!!! I couldn't have been happier with how my make up turned out. I was very nervous about having my make up done because I can be particular about how it looks and am used to doing... Read More my own makeup. Jennifer made me feel so comfortable from the beginning. She allowed me to have an early makeup trial to try some looks out that I had been thinking about. She also answered any questions I emailed her extremely fast and was alway easy to get a hold of. Jennifer is very skilled and listens to her clients. My whole bridal party was extremely happy with her services. What I liked most was on my wedding day while she was doing my make up, Jennifer would show me each step and get my opinion. She changed what I wanted changed and had suggestions for me for what she thought would look best. Overall I couldn't have been happier that I went with Jennifer for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Jae was AMAZING!!!!!! I have never felt so beautiful i my life!!! She was patient as everyone came to the hotel at different times from getting our hair done. Jae made everyone feel comfortable & relaxed. The makeup was flawless and lasted ALL day (in the heat) & all night!!! I... Read More would recommend her to everyone!!! Thank you Jae for everything!!! #muddwedding72515

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 megan z

SO happy I went with Jae Lee. All of the ladies looked absolutely gorgeous - just like themselves, but enhanced just a bit! Jae lee stayed with us throughout the morning as she did 10 ladies. She is sweet, ncie fun and fun and fit in with our group well. She was very genuine... Read More too! As I was getting ready with the final touches with my dress on you can just see in her face that she truely cares about the women she works with. I asked that Jae Lee just complete my makeup and not have an assistant, I was a little worried about the timing of it all, but it worked out perfectly. I have absolutely no complaints!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Carey R

Jae Lee is phenomenal! She was suggested to me by my planner, and I was immediately blown away by all of her beautiful brides. I loved how simple and gorgeous her style was, and I was in love after my trial. I appreciated how she really took the time to hear about my usual look... Read More and thoughts on what I wanted. I knew I was in great hands! I loved the airbrush style and I felt so amazing day of! She totally nailed the natural/dramatic look I wanted. She also did the make up of my 5 bridesmaids and 2 moms and everyone was thrilled. It was so amazing to see her work, everyone looked gorgeous. Jae Lee was so lovely and wonderful. Her combination of amazing talent and warm, calm personality was so perfect. She was so fun, it was so nice to step away from all the crazy energy of the day and just chat with her. I could not have asked for a more perfect person! Would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Alexis A

I cannot say enough good things about Jae and her team. I knew I had picked the right makeup artist at my trial session. I had booked Jae well before my trial hoping that things would work out. Holy cow, was I so glad I did. Jae and her team are very professional and... Read More courteous individuals. They listened to every question and concern I had and even made special note on the way I liked things (like my eyebrows done). The brushes and makeup kits were clean and I felt as through they genuinely cared for my skin as much as I did. I got the package with a makeup touch up kit, which I found to be EXTREMELY helpful the day of. I would recommend Jae and her team to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any special event and especially their wedding. I loved my makeup so much--- I'm hoping to have a reason to go back to her!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Aimee B

I was so excited when another bride chose a destination wedding so that Jen would be available for mine :) I wanted to look like me, only better and she nailed it! I didn't feel overly made up and everything stayed in place the entire day/night. I had a large bridal party... Read More and Jen was able to keep everything on track and cater to each person so that everyone loved how they looked. I really can't recommend Jen enough! She is professional, timely, creative, and talented- pretty much the ideal package for your big day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Lindsay B

Jae did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom and mother in law. She did an amazing job. I had a hard time describing to her exactly what I had in mind, but she managed to pull it off perfectly. The rest of the girls all had different makeup... Read More styles (some wear no makeup, others wear it every day) but she listened to everyone's preferences and made everyone look gorgeous. It was about 90 degrees on my wedding day but my makeup didn't budge and it photographed flawlessly. Jae is great to work with and does a beautiful job!!

Stunning Make-Up!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Julie W

I was having trouble finding a make-up artist for my engagement session last summer and reached out to Jae Lee based upon her outstanding reviews. It was one of the best wedding choices I made! She was beyond accommodating when we rescheduled our engagement session 5 times due... Read More to weather. When I finally got my make-up done it was exactly what I wanted (glamorous but still natural) and photographed beautifully! I knew what amazing work she did and booked her for our wedding day make-up. Jae and her assistant did a phenomenal job listening to what each of the 8 individuals wanted (ages ranged from early 20s to 80s) while also creating a fun atmosphere. She also perfected my bridal look and was more than willing to make minor tweaks from my trial (mink lashes were a must!). My bridal party was so happy with how flawless their make-up was and they looked like old Hollywood starlets. I felt amazing and loved how glamorous I looked but still looked like myself. I received soo many compliments throughout the night and the make-up photographed stunningly! I am so glad I went with Jae Lee and cannot recommend her enough for brides or any special occasion!

Awesome Wedding Day Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

I got married in Morgantown, WV on New Years Eve. I was looking for someone willing to travel and more importantly someone with a lot of experience... because lets face it, wedding day makeup MUST be fabulous! Jae did my bridal makeup along with 8 other family members/close... Read More friends/bridesmaids. She did a such great job! I was impressed with the work I had seen on her website before I even had my trial. She didn't disappoint! She was so friendly and really knew how to make me look my best. She was also very accommodating to people I added on just weeks before my wedding day. Her makeup spread is what EVERY bride wants to see. I used the velour lashes. They looked flawless and I got SO many compliments on them and my makeup in general. I can also use the lashes a couple more times which is really neat. I absolutely LOVE how my makeup photographed, too. Not only did it look great in person, but seeing how great it looked in pictures was icing on the cake. I would highly recommend Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for bridal airbrush makeup artist!

Book now!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Marissa B

Jae was absolutely fabulous. I contacted her over a year before my wedding and I'm so glad I did! I first met her when she did my makeup before my engagement pictures, which I loved!! Then again for my bridal preview about a year after that, and then finally my wedding day. All... Read More three occasions, Jae was professional, fun, and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel super relaxed, and she is so flexible. My bridesmaids all wanted something completely different and she accommodated without question. In addition, my mom added her makeup last minute and she was so happy that she did... She looked even more beautiful than ever! The entire experience was just perfect. I would 100% recommend Jae... Do yourself a favor and book right now before it's too late!

Prompt, professional and perfect!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lindsay K

I planned my wedding from out of town and struggled to find vendors. Jae Lee was recommended to me by another vendor, and I couldn't have been happier. My mom and I both had make up trials done and Jae Lee listened to what I wanted and was responsive to my suggestions and... Read More changes. On the day of the wedding, we had a very early morning start time, and she and her team were incredibly prompt, full of energy and easy to talk to. They did the make up for my entire bridal party (11 bridesmaids!) plus the moms, and several unexpected aunts and cousins who decided they loved how everyone else looked and wanted their make up done too! Also, my mom is a cancer survivor, and lost her eyelashes and eyebrows during chemo. She had never had her make up professionally done, and after Jae Lee did her make up (including adding lashes), my mom said it was the most beautiful she had felt in years! In addition to their positive attitude and fun personalities, Jae Lee and her team also kept this large group to the time schedule we set - we were actually done EARLY! I would recommend Jae Lee to any bride.

Understanding and great work

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Rachel H

I was really pleased with JaeLee's work. I did a trial with her early and loved the airbrush and eyelashes she did on me. I looked back at my photos from my trial and realized I wanted my look to be a little more dramatic. I discussed this with JaeLee and she was so... Read More understanding and was able to do exactly what I wanted for my big day. She and her assistant were able to do me and my bridal party of 10 in 3.5 hours. Every looked like models and I couldn't have made a better choice.

A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Lisa S

Jae was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is flexible, professional, responsive, and talented. I typically don’t spend a lot of time on my makeup, and don’t normally wear a lot. On the other hand, my mom is really into makeup, and usually wears much more than I do. Jae was... Read More able to adapt to each of our needs perfectly. She spent a lot of time with my mom at our trial discussing different brands, formulas, applications, etc. With me, I gave her a few minor directions, and let her work her magic. She did such a great job with both of us. On our wedding day, she was early (when you’re on time, you’re already late, right?), kept everyone moving on time, worked wonderfully with our hair stylist, and everyone was finished early! I would absolutely recommend Jae to others, and I hope to work with her again soon!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Carrie O

Loved my makeup and loved Jae Lee! I would recommend her to anyone!!! She did a fantastic job and was very easy to work with :) Book her!

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Rachel H

Definitely book Jae for your wedding day!! She was so fantastic to work with and made the entire bridal party look absolutely gorgeous! She brought her assistant Ali with her and together they did my makeup, my mother's makeup and 7 of my bridesmaids. Some of my girls actually... Read More added on late because they saw how beautiful everyone looked! We got done so quick and we actually had time to spare which is rare for a wedding. They were also so fun to be around and were an awesome addition to the atmosphere getting ready. I feel lucky that she had an opening for me that day because she books up quick! My sister actually wanted to use her for her wedding in July of 2015 and she already has a wedding so don't hesitate! I hope I have a chance to have her do my makeup again :)

Beautiful and Natural Bridal Makeup Application

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Molly F

I recently had a bad makeup experience (makeup application was way too heavy and totally unnatural looking) with another makeup artist that I had hired to do my makeup for my bachelorette party. Needless to say I was pretty thorough in my research into finding the right makeup... Read More artist for my wedding. When I saw the pictures of Jae’s brides I knew her style was the one for me! Jae listened to what I didn't like about my bachelorette makeup application (e.g. fake eyelashes too big and unnatural looking, eyeliner and shadow way too heavy, and cakey foundation) and reassured me that she would give me a more natural but still picture ready look on my wedding day. And that is EXACTLY what I got. I was so happy with my makeup on my wedding day that I almost cried through the individual lashes (instead of the lash strip that I thought looked too heavy on me) she applied. Thank you Jae!

Amazing makeup

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Kelly M

Jae Lee was amazing to work with. From the start, she was very fast with her responses. I first had her do my makeup for our engagement pictures and I got so many compliments on how great my eyes looked and my makeup stayed on for hours. Jae Lee and her assistant also did my... Read More airbrushed wedding day make up, my 6 bridesmaids, and my moms. They were so fast and efficient and appreciated that we wanted time to relax so they flew through it, in a good way. All my girls looked amazing, my mom looked flawless, and my makeup was perfect. She is great to work with and I wish I had the money to have her do my makeup everyday! I highly recommend Jae Lee!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Nicole S

Jae did our make for my wedding last week and I was blown away by everything... The professional behavior, her talent, light and easy manor, flexibility, efficiency, and price! The girls and I all looked stunning and the make up held through all the humidity and dancing. I never... Read More wear makeup so I wanted to look pretty natural and not overly made up... Jae listened to my concerns and I ended up being beyond happy with the results. I would recommend her to any beide!!!

Best wedding makeup artist in Pittsburgh!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Amanda E

Jae did an AMAZING job for my wedding. I had 6 bridesmaids, and 4 flower girls and they all just loved their makeup. She also finished early, which is always nice! I got the airbrush makeup, and it literally stayed on ALL night. Not once did I have to retouch my makeup. Jae and... Read More her assistant made the morning so fun and relaxing. They were both very nice and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Jae for any brides out there!!!

August 2014 Wedding, Bride Only

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Alyssa Y

I emailed Jennifer while I was furiously looking for a makeup artist - I didn't realize that so many makeup professionals are booked up so quickly! She emailed me back very quickly and despite having a later booking already on the day I needed her, she offered to squeeze me in... Read More on the morning of my wedding since I was the only person receiving services. She was consistent in her communication with me, and extremely speedy in replying and making sure that we were both on the same page. She was kind and calm, and made sure that I was happy with my makeup. She also covered a tattoo for me, so if you need any airbrush services for hiding tattoos, send her an email! I loved my makeup on my wedding day, and felt glamorous while still feeling like myself. A wonderful job all around!

Beautiful Makeup

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Julie A

Jae did a wonderful job on my wedding day makeup! The best thing about her work is that I looked like myself, just a lot more beautiful and glamorous. She has an awesome personality and doesn't get an attitude when you ask her to change or fix something. And she uses the very... Read More best products - my makeup lasted over 12 hours! I would highly recommend her to any bride!!

ALWAYS making me look beautiful

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Liana F

I met Jae several years ago when I was in the modeling industry here in Pittsburgh. She was always my favorite make up artist and when I got engaged I knew who I had to ask. I was so excited that she was available for my wedding day, and I couldn't imagine having anyone else do... Read More my makeup. Throughout the planning stages of my wedding, Jae remained in close contact with me and had a very detailed, easy to understand contract for me. I set up a trial with Jae a month or so before my wedding where she taught and showed me what the airbrush would look like on me. I knew I had to have it! On my wedding day, Jae showed up in a very timely manner and was patient with my bridal party and I throughout the entire morning. She did all of our makeup absolutely perfectly and gave us each a little packet with our lipstick color for the rest of the day. I was so excited to see that my makeup looked flawless for the entire day. Jae did an amazing job and I am, as always, so happy that I was able to work with her. You want to work with her--trust me!!! xoxoxo

TO Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry