Jaime Kae Hazen Photography & Design LLC

Local to Oregon & Washington | Nationwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Local to Oregon & Washington | Nationwide (503) 957-6429

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Misti S

Jaime traveled all the way to Canby, OR to provide her photo booth services at our wedding, which was a HUGE hit. I can’t say enough good things about her; she was very easy to communicate with, super responsive, and you can tell she cares so much about her clients. I’ve been to... Read More many wedding shows and experienced a lot of different photo booths but Jaime’s is top notch; her props, décor, & her entire set up are just incredible. She truly went above and beyond. She printed photos for each person in the picture AND she printed an extra copy of each one so my husband and I could have a copy. She also had all of the pictures available digitally before the end of the night! My guests are still talking about how much they loved the photo booth. I can’t recommend her enough and am looking forward to another event where we can utilize her services. Thank you, Jaime!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Paula P

Jaime is the absolute best! I hired her for my elopement pictures about a year ago. You work so hard to make everything perfect on your wedding day and after the day has come and gone the pictures are so important to look back on remember the event. Jaime is amazing at capturing... Read More the memories for you. You will not be disappointed. She is professional yet fun and the pictures we got were flawless! My only regret is that I didn't hire her for more time. We only had her take pictures at the ceremony and looking back I wish I would have hired her to take pictures before and after the ceremony. She is worth every penny!