Jake Reichbart, Guitarist

Serving entire lower MI, MI

Jake Reichbart, Your Ceremony Guitarist

With over 500 ceremonies performed, Jake Reichbart is Michigan's premier wedding guitarist. He can arrange ANY special musical request, drawing from all musical styles, and can be heard live at his weekly performances. Duos and trios available as well. Watch first video for 2014 venues performed.

Serving entire lower MI, MI (734) 996-1893

Amazing Musician - So Talented

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Sarah S

Jake was incredible at our wedding in Ann Arbor! He played during the wedding and the cocktail hour. His sound was perfect and he has a huge song selection. Jake is really talented and also played at The Earle in Ann Arbor. We told him that we were coming to town early and he... Read More reserved a table for us at The Earle to hear him play a few nights before the wedding. He is really personable and quite impressive. Definitely use Jake!

2014-01-01T06:26:30 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words! I still perform at The Earle every Wednesday and Thursday, please drop in any time to say hi and listen to a few tunes... All the best, Jake

Very professional and talented

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Deborah V

Jake was such a pleasure to work with! He played everything really well.

Talented, Professional

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Stephanie W

Jake is a very talented acoustic guitar player and we were very happy with his music for our wedding and cocktail hour. I picked songs for each that weren't on his you tube channel and he said no problem to all of my requests. He was a pleasure to work with and our guests... Read More enjoyed his entertainment.

2012-07-14T09:47:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind feedback! As always, if you're out and about on a Wednesday or Thursday evening, please stop by one of my regular restaurant gigs in Ann Arbor to hear your favorite tunes... All the best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alyssa R

Jake was really easy to work with and we were really happy we chose him. He was willing to learn a new song for us and it sounded great!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sarah B

Jake played our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was so nice and considerate the day of - so much so that I barely even saw him (just heard his beautiful music)! He was very helpful with song planning as well! My parents were very complimentary of him as well. Would definitely... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kelly P

I highly recommend Jake. He made our wedding day so special! He helped to personalize our ceremony songs. It was very nice to work with him!

Friendly and flexible

Reviewed on 8/21/2010 Michelle B

I'm very happy to have had Jake Reichbart play at my ceremony. In addition to being excited about guitar music, this was a nice alternative to a larger group as he was more reasonably priced. I hired Jake about two weeks before my wedding and he was willing to come on last... Read More minute and work with me to agree on a price I could afford. On the day of, Jake refused to trouble me with any questions which was a relief... one less thing to worry about! I would definitely recommend him.

2010-08-21T09:39:14 Response from the vendor

My pleasure, thanks and all the best!