Dreamy. Bold. Different

We believe love is in the details. That little extra. A vision, a story. A company based upon the things that make us all happy and inspire us. The little things that make life grand, Dreamy. Bold. Different. We are filled to the brim with unique style, overflowing with real love. At jàlie, we are entirely committed to creating timeless moments and memories.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Planning

1644 Highway Suite B , Minden, NV Carson Valley, Reno/Tahoe and Sacramento Area (775) 901-0567

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Emily and Jessica are awesome! They were so organized and really managed the details of my daughters wedding. I received so many compliments on how smooth everything went and how beautiful everything was. As the Mother of the Bride, I was thoroughly relaxed and able to enjoy... Read More the day knowing it was in their very capable hands. I would recommend them to anyone. Not only are they great at what they do, they are fun, creative, and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Everything from start to finish was just wonderful! I am a very hard to please and picky person (so I hear) and they really got it right! They tapped into my needs and the theme I was trying to get to better than I could have ever imagined or done myself. I highly recommend them... Read More and expect to use them for other events in the future!

Jessica Johnsen & Emily McClintock

Hi, we’re Jalie! Thrilled to meet you. It sounds like you’ve got something special to celebrate; we want to hear all about it. Pulling together an event just as it exists in your mind can get a bit overwhelming, and we’re here to help. Together, we’ve got this. You’re dreaming up something very special, and if you find yourself getting a bit buried in the details, worry not! Juggling details is kind of our thing.Whether you’re planning a memorable wedding or some other flavor of explosive event, we want to hear all about what you’ve been dreaming up.