Serving the Tri-State

Worry Free Entertainment

Your Wedding Day Matters To US! We want to make your reception a memorable, fun and worry free night for you and your guests. Give us all the details from start to finish and we will help YOU create an intinerary that has your approval on it that will outline the entire evening for you and your guests. Call Jam Productions DJs today and save $200.00 off.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

437 Misty Dawn Drive, Maineville, OH
Serving the Tri-State

Wright wedding !!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kelly

Kevin was an awesome DJ! We had a blast at our wedding, very professional, fun, funny, our guest loved him and he played exactly what we wanted and kept the guest dancing all night!!!

Quillen Wedding

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Charlotte L

Kevin was awesome! He did such a great job and had very reasonable pricing. He played music everyone in the family could enjoy and get down to! He was very timely and put out a schedule to our vendors with times letting them know what was going on and when. We had so much fun at... Read More and so did everyone else thanks to Kevin's wonderful entertainment. We would definitely utilize and recommend Kevin for any large event we have!

Jam Productions DJs was the BEST vendor at my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Casaundra T

There are so many great things to say about Kevin and Jam Productions DJs. He was by far the best vendor that we hired for our wedding. We did not have a wedding planner so I was forced to be very organized and stick to a budget. Jam Productions was very reasonably priced and... Read More gave outstanding service. We met with Kevin months before the wedding to see if we wanted to hire him. He made it very clear that Jam Productions DJs was there to cater to YOUR day. We customized our songs and met up 2 weeks before the wedding. He even made up an itinerary! This helped me out in so many ways as I have never planned a wedding before. Kevin came to the rehearsal early which made me feel good. He helped the whole bridal party walk through the rehearsal. The day of the wedding he arrived several hours early to set up for the big day. He even took some pictures and allowed us access to them. Overall, I felt like Kevin went above and beyond! I truly feel like he is such a great person and it shows in his work. I HIGHLY recommend Jam Productions DJs to anyone looking for a DJ service. If I ever need a DJ service in the future I will certainly be going back to Kevin.

Yoder Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Jam Productions did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. We had such a great time and were worry-free! He was timely and professional. I would absolutely recommend Jam Productions for your next big event!

Fantastic DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Chelsea G

DJ Kev was fun to have around and did a fantastic job! I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Great DJ with a Great Price

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Amber W

For us, budget was the most important thing when planning our wedding. Kevin with Jam Productions DJs was the obvious choice. He has a great music selection and kept the tunes coming - all at an affordable price.

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Jennifer S

Kevin did an awsome job! Not only does he do the reception but he does the ceremony and shows up to your rehearsal to make sure everything is just right! The music was great and Kevin is easygoing and fun to work with!

Commins/Wilson Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Andrea C

Kevin Haas, our DJ was amazing from start to finish, he met with my husband and I before hand to choose music for the reception, he even made CDs for the wedding ceremony. I enjoyed his work! Thanks so much Kevin. Andrea

VEry personable wish he had followed our request

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 natalie B

Kevin did a great job at keeping the party going at the wedding. the 2 complaints we had is that we had to specifically ask him to turn down the music 3times while people were eating so they could hear one another, after we had requested this at our meetings before the... Read More wedding. Also we asked for a few genres of music and when we asked for country we heard none. there was lots of pop music though.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Tracy T

Kevin was always prompt and courteous, made sure we were happy with how things were going, and ensured the night went as we planned. He played a great variety of music and fulfilled our requests. He also orchestrated our wedding music perfectly, making our evening beautiful and... Read More worry-free. We would definitely recommend Jam Productions!

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 April U

Kevin was great!! He kept everyone engaged and played exactly what we wanted. He also set up his equipment for the ceremony musicians before the wedding and didn't miss a beat being ready for the reception. I love that he took pictures throughout the day also. Excellent choice... Read More for our special day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Sabrina G

For my wedding two weekends ago I had Kevin Haas DJ my reception and he did a great job! He had people getting up an dancing to all sorts of music and helped get everyone to participate in the activities such as the bouquet toss and the chicken dance! Every one of my requested... Read More songs was played and nothing on my "do not play list" was heard! He did a great job and even went out of his way and helped us do a bubble send off where he got everyone lined up so they could blow bubbles at us as we left! It was the finishing touch to an amazing day!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Hope B

My new husband and I absolutely loved Kevin Haas at Jam Productions! He met with me two weeks prior to the wedding and we went over all the details and everything went perfectly! Kevin was a lot of fun and he made sure the dance floor was full the whole time! I am very happy... Read More with how everything went and would definitely recommend Jam Productions to anyone!

Jam Productions

Reviewed on 2/10/2013 Mindy C

Kevin helped the event run smoothly and did a great job with the music- the dance floor was so full, and I think everyone (even my grandparents) were groovin! He made a CD of music to play at the ceremony too, so we saved a good amount of money by not hiring a musician.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 lynda e

Kevin was early, did every crazy thing we asked and was very personable. Totally worth the price.

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Ashley L

Kevin Haas is the owner, and DJ. He does an outstanding job! He is very kind, personable, and knows his stuff!! He played the music at my ceremony and reception, and even came to the rehearsal!! We had a discount from a website which ended up making his cost $450, but he is... Read More normally $650.

TO Jam Productions DJs