Quality Cakes From Scratch (that taste awesome!)

JCE is a home bakery offering custom cakes and desserts that are beautiful, delicious, and made from scratch. We also offer event and wedding planning services from a certified professional.

Dietary Options

Nut Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ilycia M

When I was contacting bakeries for my wedding cake I was incredibly nervous because it's such a large occasion. Bria at Jamboree was so reassuring and patient through every detail of the cake that I envisioned. She did multiple drawings so I would know exactly how it would be... Read More stacked (7 tier cake - no small feat) and color matched with a swatch from the dresses. She has a great process that resulted in a FABULOUS cake that tasted AMAZING. I was SO impressed! P.S. I still think they have the best cream cheese frosting out of any place I have ever been to

2017-07-28T13:08:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love bringing dream cakes to life!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Andrea J

I could not have been happier with our choice to use Jamboree Cakes and Events for our wedding cake. Our whole experience was great; from the tasting, to designing a specialized custom cake just for us, to advising me on purchasing my cake topper, to delivering and setting up... Read More the cake. It was beautiful AND delicious! I highly recommend Jamboree Cakes and Events!

2017-09-18T17:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrea! I'm so glad you trusted us with your cake!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Taion G

GREAT tasting affordable cakes right in the city! Bria is a very professional, creative and understanding business owner! I have ordered multiple cakes and desserts from her and I have never had a complaint. From birthday cakes, baby shower desserts and cake, stuffed... Read More strawberries and more! I've seen samples of wedding cakes designs and there is no limit to where she can go! She's who I'm referring everyone I know to! Great job!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Veronica G

I ordered a cake from Bre for my boyfriends surprise birthday and it was amazing! So gorgeous and it didnt have a chance with the party guests, it was gone in less than 10 minutes!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Brandon A

I've purchased several cakes now for kids Birthdays and various ocassions and also cupcakes and cookies and everything always tastes as good as it looks definitely recommend. Tremendous customer service!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jacqueline J

Wedding cake was AMAZING and reasonably priced!

2017-07-28T13:09:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! That is what we strive for!

Bria

After attending The Art Institute for Baking and Pastry and working in well known bakeries, I decided it was time to start my own venture! As we move towards expansion to a storefront, our values will remain the same; bake from scratch, pay attention to detail, and always treat our customers with respect.