Quality Cakes From Scratch (that taste awesome!)

JCE is a home bakery offering custom cakes and desserts that are beautiful, delicious, and made from scratch. We also offer event and wedding planning services from a certified professional.

Dietary Options

Nut Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ilycia M

When I was contacting bakeries for my wedding cake I was incredibly nervous because it's such a large occasion. Bria at Jamboree was so reassuring and patient through every detail of the cake that I envisioned. She did multiple drawings so I would know exactly how it would be... Read More stacked (7 tier cake - no small feat) and color matched with a swatch from the dresses. She has a great process that resulted in a FABULOUS cake that tasted AMAZING. I was SO impressed! P.S. I still think they have the best cream cheese frosting out of any place I have ever been to

2017-07-28T13:08:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love bringing dream cakes to life!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jessica W

We just had our cake tasting and it was amazing. All her cakes were to die for it was so hard to choose. We also went with the awesome dessert bar option. She was so accommodating and affordable!

2017-11-19T10:22:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I can't wait to work with you guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Xavier L

I was referred over to Bria and without a doubt she didn’t disappoint, everyone loved our wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ja Lisia M

The cakes are AMAZING! Each time I've ordered, the cakes have been delicious, creative and beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Arielle R

Jamboree Cakes are amazingly moist and delicious! I will use her every time, she is so creative and can do anything you describe. I would recommend her for any bride!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jessie O

Our wedding planner introduced us to Brie from Jamboree cakes and we really enjoyed her cake options! She has creative flavors that are delicious and is willing to do the style you want! We wanted some pies at our wedding which she also did a great job on! She also let us use... Read More her beautiful cake stand for free!

2017-10-05T08:28:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jessie! Congratulations and thanks again for using us!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Andrea J

I could not have been happier with our choice to use Jamboree Cakes and Events for our wedding cake. Our whole experience was great; from the tasting, to designing a specialized custom cake just for us, to advising me on purchasing my cake topper, to delivering and setting up... Read More the cake. It was beautiful AND delicious! I highly recommend Jamboree Cakes and Events!

2017-09-18T17:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrea! I'm so glad you trusted us with your cake!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Taion G

GREAT tasting affordable cakes right in the city! Bria is a very professional, creative and understanding business owner! I have ordered multiple cakes and desserts from her and I have never had a complaint. From birthday cakes, baby shower desserts and cake, stuffed... Read More strawberries and more! I've seen samples of wedding cakes designs and there is no limit to where she can go! She's who I'm referring everyone I know to! Great job!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Veronica G

I ordered a cake from Bre for my boyfriends surprise birthday and it was amazing! So gorgeous and it didnt have a chance with the party guests, it was gone in less than 10 minutes!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Brandon A

I've purchased several cakes now for kids Birthdays and various ocassions and also cupcakes and cookies and everything always tastes as good as it looks definitely recommend. Tremendous customer service!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jacqueline J

Wedding cake was AMAZING and reasonably priced!

2017-07-28T13:09:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you! That is what we strive for!

Bria

After attending The Art Institute for Baking and Pastry and working in well known bakeries, I decided it was time to start my own venture! As we move towards expansion to a storefront, our values will remain the same; bake from scratch, pay attention to detail, and always treat our customers with respect.