Quality Cakes From Scratch (that taste awesome!)

JCE is a home bakery offering custom cakes and desserts that are beautiful, delicious, and made from scratch. We also offer event and wedding planning services from a certified professional.

Dietary Options

Nut Free, Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ilycia M

When I was contacting bakeries for my wedding cake I was incredibly nervous because it's such a large occasion. Bria at Jamboree was so reassuring and patient through every detail of the cake that I envisioned. She did multiple drawings so I would know exactly how it would be... Read More stacked (7 tier cake - no small feat) and color matched with a swatch from the dresses. She has a great process that resulted in a FABULOUS cake that tasted AMAZING. I was SO impressed! P.S. I still think they have the best cream cheese frosting out of any place I have ever been to

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jacqueline J

Wedding cake was AMAZING and reasonably priced!

Bria

After attending The Art Institute for Baking and Pastry and working in well known bakeries, I decided it was time to start my own venture! As we move towards expansion to a storefront, our values will remain the same; bake from scratch, pay attention to detail, and always treat our customers with respect.