Is this your business? claim it now

James Christianson Photographer

Erie, CO

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Photo + Video

209 Nelson St, Erie, CO

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Andréa L

If you want editorial quality photography and captured memories that will leave you in awe for a lifetime, you book James Christianson. His eye for the aesthetic is undeniable. He takes the time to find the right locations and lighting and it's apparent that he sees the big... Read More picture in a way that no one else does. In addition to being talented, he's also one of the most kindhearted and genuine individuals we've ever met. He's so easygoing and makes you feel so beautiful and comfortable. It really makes for a great experience. We did our engagement shoot with him in Aspen, CO and then he shot our entire wedding in West Bloomfield, MI. Our family and friends have not stop talking about how great he was. Thank you!

Great photos, a little pricey

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Whitney F

I loved our photographer, Amanda. We chose her because she was the most affordable photographer on the list, but she was amazing. Wonderful, up-beat personality (but not in any way annoying). She was easy to work with - directed us a bit, but also let us do our thing. The... Read More company overall is a bit expensive, but I wanted the photos to be unique and artful, so I didn't mind spending more on them. I'd pick them all over again :)

Review for James Christianson Photographer

Reviewed on 8/30/2007 Tori J

;My only 'warning' is that he costs a lot more then other photographers, but he is well worth it in my opinion.