Documentary

Photo

4702 Wind River Road, Austin, TX (512) 300-8326

A perfect find!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Helen E

We are so glad we found James for our wedding and engagement photos. He is the best!!! So professional — we never had to worry about details, schedule, payment, delivery etc because he was on top of everything. To me this kind of working relationship is priceless with a vendor,... Read More especially for something so important to your wedding such as photography. He is also so personable, which really made working with him such a pleasure. He was even able to get my husband to let loose during our engagement shots because he has such a likable way about him, and it really showed with all of my family and friends on our wedding day. Everyone told me how much they loved James! And last but certainly not least his photos were amazing!! We could not be happier with the pictures and are still in awe of what a great decision it was to hire James :)

Wonderfull!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 naveen a

We had hired another photographer, but she was not able to do our wedding due to maternity. So she recommended James Dvorscak to us. When we met James we were very comfortable with him and he easily made me laugh. I have worked with another photographer and I did not feel... Read More comfortable with them. Which I think showed in the pictures. With James though I was so relaxed and happy, I did not worry about anything. He made taking pictures so easy and fun. Our engagement pictures look amazing, he even made a beautiful sign-in book with our engagement pictures. Which everyone thought was beautiful. On the wedding day, James made the day real easy and everyone one loved him. He just made everyone laugh. He has a great personality. We just viewed our wedding pictures this past weekend. They are breath taking and above & beyond on what we expected. I am so happy that James was available for our wedding. He also worked with our budget. He gave us the same price that we had worked with the first photographer we had hired.

Cannot Recommend James Enough!

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Val E

James has been so much fun to work with! I know photography- as an art- is pretty subjective but while I was shopping for a photographer he had 2 pics in his portfolio that absolutely sold me. His services aren't the cheapest but also weren't near the most expensive I saw and... Read More when it cam to photos we were willing to shell out a bit more for quality and style that we liked. James is a true professional, kept us in the loop every step of the way and has an awesome sense of humor to boot (seriously, you don't think that's a big deal now- but wait until your wedding nerves kick in, you'll want someone who's cool and calm and can make you laugh)!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/09/2011 Molly M

We used James for both our engagement photos and day of. We were so thrilled with him! James has the perfect personality to make even the most camera shy guys (like mine), into a laughing, posing model. His jokes really allowed us to loosen up and be ourselves. The end... Read More result was really beautiful photos. He also made a guest sign in book using our engagement photos that gave complete strangers goose bumps, it was so nice! I appreciated his hard work and would recommend him to anyone!

Unique & Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Susan K

Before I even saw the pictures, everyone commented on how friendly James was and how much they liked him. Then I saw the pictures. They were everything I'd ever wanted. I cried. People have told me they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen...and I agree.

Magical Memories

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Laura N

What a great experience with James--he photographed our engagement and wedding memories. I call them memories because James captured the essence of every moment. My highest recommendation goes to James for his artistic, natural eye for sweetness and love. If you want to have... Read More something that will last with you forever, pick a photographer that has true talent, just like James Dvorscak.