Jamie Heyl Photography, LLC

South Louisiana-Morgan City, Houma, New Orleans, Lafayette

Timeless wedding photography in South Louisiana

Photography is an ever-changing business, trends come and go - my classic, timeless style will bring a romantic and light feeling to your wedding photographs that won't look dated when you look back on your most important day yet. Laid back and fun, I enjoy laughing and chatting with my clients through all of our experiences together. I do my best to make everyone feel relaxed and at ease, ensuring your wedding photographs bring out the best in you!

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

South Louisiana-Morgan City, Houma, New Orleans, Lafayette (504) 650-3651

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Katelyn A

Jamie is amazing..so personable and beyond sweet. In the past year and a half, she has become more than just a photographer to my family. She shot our engagement photos and captured some sweet family shots and some just as sweet pictures of my now husband and me. I was so... Read More apprehensive about taking pre-bridals, and she put me at ease. The pictures she captured truly represent the confidence I feel when she's behind the camera. Our wedding pictures are, of course, amazing, and she and her second photographer really captured the love between my husband and me. I will forever cherish those photos and the moments within them... When I was found out I was pregnant, Jamie also did my maternity session, as well as all of my baby’s milestone sessions (newborn, 4 months, 8 months, and 1 year). She will be our family photographer forever. I can not recommend her enough for every stage of your life—but especially as a wedding photographer.

2018-03-18T19:39:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review Katelyn, you know this already, but I feel so fortunate to have shared so many important memories with you, Brett, Aubree and Avery. Its been an honor knowing you guys and watching your family grow over the last couple... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Aristine S

I was in a wedding recently that Jamie photographed. I was also present when she photographed the bride’s bridal portraits. My experience with Jamie was absolutely wonderful! So wonderful that I booked Jamie for my own upcoming wedding including engagements & bridals! She takes... Read More her time with her clients making sure they feel completely comfortable & also brings an element of fun to each shoot! It didn’t feel like a stuffy photographer was awkwardly capturing the most important moments of your life, but more like a friend hanging out while simultaneously photographing ART. Love Jamie & her beautiful work!

2018-03-18T19:40:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I'm very much looking forward to working with you guys and getting to know YOU as my clients. Can't wait for your engagement session so I can meet Javis!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 courtney m

I am so happy with using Jamie Heyl as our choice for a photographer to capture our wedding day. She truly captured all the special shots I was hoping for plus some. Not only did I get my pictures back way earlier than the estimated date , but they surpassed any expectation I... Read More had. From here on out we are using Jamie to capture our family's special moments to make a lifetime of memories.

2018-03-18T19:41:57 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you guys and I enjoyed every second of your wedding day. Thank you for your kind review and I hope to work with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Gabi H

From our engagement /wedding to newborn/family sessions- she has always done a phenomenal job!! She is so patient and easy to work with!!

2018-03-18T19:41:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, this is always the best part of my job - sharing those important moments with my clients - from the wedding day through the birth of their babies.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Gina N

Everything was perfect. Jamie was AMAZING! She moved our wedding up five hours because of an impending “hurricane” Jamie surpassed any and ALL of my expectations. My husband and I were blown away by our pictures from the engagement photos, to the bridals, to the wedding day... Read More itself. She captured every moment of our wedding perfectly! eventThank You for everything you did to make our day so very special.

2018-03-18T19:42:54 Response from the vendor

I'm still so happy that everything about your wedding day was perfection, despite the hurricane! You and Jeremy are the kindest, warmest couple ever and I enjoyed working with you both so much. I wish you all the best!

Jamie Heyl is wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Catherine L

Jamie Heyl will be taking photos for our wedding! She has already taken our engagement photos which came out very beautiful---better than I could have dreamed! I would refer Jamie to anyone getting married! She is wonderful and organized!

2018-03-18T19:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review Catherine! It was such great experience working with you and Dean on your wedding day!

Jamie Heyl

Originally from New Orleans, I started my business 10 years ago when we lived in Morgan City. Almost immediately, I fell into photographing weddings and realized it was something I really enjoyed. Being able to witness the beginnings of a family is something so special to me and because I also photograph newborns and babies, watching these families grow and change is what continues to inspire me. I'm a very laid-back person, so this is what I bring to my work - a fun, casual feel that doesn't feel stuffy or overdone.