Jamie Kouri Makeup Artistry

Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sedona & Surrounding Areas

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sedona & Surrounding Areas (612) 275-5518

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kathi H

Jamie did the (mine)Mother of the Bride, Bride and Bridesmaids make up for my daughters wedding. She made me look so beautiful that my husband cried when he saw me! I have never felt more beautiful in my life!!! And thank you for the make up tips as well! You are not only... Read More talented, you brought such of level of calm to the entire day! Thank you for knowing exactly what we needed and for your sweet soul!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jodi G

Jamie did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding. She also did my mom's makeup and some of my bridesmaids as well. I cannot say enough good things about Jamie and her talent of makeup artistry. She will do a trial and actually listen to you if there is something you... Read More want changed. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life more so then when Jamie did my makeup! I recommend her on so many levels starting with her professionalism all the way to her artistic ability!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Lauren B

Jamie has done my makeup on several occasions including professional photo shoots, business headshots and, most importantly, my wedding. On my wedding day, she also did both my mothers and bridesmaids makeup. We not only looked very consistent with the theme of the wedding but... Read More each individual had their own flare that allowed for a fun and diverse blend of personalities. As a professional, Jamie is consistently punctual, incredibly proficient, creative and has a very congenial nature. She very intently listens to what you want and has an intuitive style in that she just knows how to make you look your absolute best. She has a wide skillset and celebrates individuality. She has an exceptional gift of bringing out your inner glamor all the while making you feel very comfortable and beautiful. I highly recommend Jamie as your wedding makeup artist. You will be nothing short of thrilled.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Jamie did my makeup for my wedding and she was fantastic!! She made me look like a glamours version of myself. I had so many complements and couldn’t have been happier with the way my makeup turned out. She was professional, sweet and did a good job of keeping me calm while... Read More getting ready for my wedding. In the chaos of a wedding day her and the service she provided was something I was certainly grateful for. Thank you Jamie!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

Jamie and I have worked together on editorial photo assignments where she has done beautiful makeup for Amy Van Dyken and Billie Jo Herberger. She is easy-going, fun, flexible and can create any look, dramatic or natural. She recently did my makeup for a personal photo shoot and... Read More created a retro cat-eye, a la Brigitte Bardot, and made my skin look like porcelain! (And I have pretty severe acne pitting) Too, I needed a hairdresser who could pull off a big bouffant, and she knew somebody. It's always a successful and fun experience working with Jamie.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Cindy U

Jamie did our makeup for our wedding at the Royal Palms resort. It was a black tie event and very formal. She did my makeup and my 18 and 20 year old daughters, 13 year old niece, my mother and several of our friends that wanted their makeup done. Our makeup was done... Read More beautifully and was still very natural looking. Jamie also did my makeup for my boudoir shoot. My makeup then was more dramatic and gorgeous. I will most definitely use Jamie again when I have an event to go to.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Jamie did my makeup for my wedding. I wanted something very striking and Jamie came through she made me look stunning. I received so many compliments on my makeup on my wedding day. I look forward to using Jamie in the future and would highly recommend her she is truly... Read More talented.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

Jamie is thee best makeup artist ever! She even flew to Wisconsin for my wedding! Jamie is a true professional! She really listens to you and cares what look your going for! She handled all the parties personalities with grace and charm. She was punctual and prepared! I would... Read More gladly hire her for any upcoming event!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Kristina K

Jamie is amazing to work with! She was on top of her game and very fun. She even traveled for me! She did my make-up for my engagement photos, boudoir photos, and my wedding day! I never knew i could look so flawless. She also gave me makeup tips through out the application.... Read More I actually found her in Scottsdale Arizona (where i did my engagement and boudoir), but she flew up to Minnesota for my wedding!!! No questions asked. She was able to give me the look I was looking. Engagement: more natural; boudoir: sexy, seductive, yet still mature; Wedding: natural and elegant. All these different looks yet still flawless and beautiful. Jaime truly did an amazing job. If your in search for flawlessly beautiful I HIGHLY recommend her, she is a perfectionist!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Sheena K

Jamie is such a wonderful makeup artist. She has done my makeup for several events including my wedding day for myself and my whole bridal party. Jamie has such a fun yet easy-going energy about her, and she is always very organized and professional - a dream for every bride!... Read More Jamie always gives you the look you envision and she is simply an amazingly talented artist. I highly recommend her and will use her for every professional makeup need in the future!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Jill V

Being someone who doesn't usually wear make up on a regular basis, I told Jamie that I wanted to look beautiful, natural, and definitely still look like myself on my wedding day. She made me feel gorgeous and confident, and I can't express how much I still love looking at my... Read More wedding pictures from four years ago. She was professional, and new exactly what I wanted as soon as I told her the look I was going for. Not only did she help make my wedding day the best it could possibly be, but we still keep in touch to this day. I highly recommend using her services… You will not be disappointed whether you like the natural look or something fantastic and glamorous.