Full-Service Wedding and Event Planning

We are a Wedding Planning Company with a reputation for exceeding expectations through our unique designs, an unparalleled level of personalized service, and impeccable attention to detail. We embrace your personal taste and traditions to make your dream wedding a reality with ease and elegance.

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Piedmont Triad, NC (310) 498-8714

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Josh W

When researching Wedding Planners, we wanted to be sure we found someone who would give us their honest feedback. After all, we are hiring them because they are the expert. Jamie turned out to be just that person for us. She was able to give her opinion on everything if we... Read More asked, and let us know when things were simply traditional or things that we might regret down the line. Jamie is perfect. She nails the standard items that all professionals should, but went above and beyond to really get to know us and what we like. We had no idea how many smaller details needed to be thought through, and Jamie did a great job in being "gentle" in how much she brought up at one time to not overwhelm us. Jamie is detailed, smart and incredibly easy to work with and was "in our corner" throughout the whole process. We even joked at times that nothing could go wrong because Jamie simply wouldn't let that happen. Even on the wedding day Jamie was involved at the right times, and seamlessly blended into the background to get her job done at others. From a groom's perspective, I cared about very specific things (and not about others) and she respected that and advocated for me. I simply cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

This is Cory, the groom in one of Jamie's weddings. We found Jamie we were looking for a wedding planner local to where we were getting married, since we lived two hours east of the wedding site. We wanted some help, but what we got was incredible. Jamie exceeded every... Read More expectation my wife and I had. We managed to easily find supremely qualified vendors, ones Jamie'd vetted for our budget and their availability, and Jamie helped us comb through all their contracts. When the time came to deal with areas of planning that escaped me and my wife (like flowers), Jamie stepped in and used her expertise to get us gorgeous centerpieces and other decorations that my wife adored. Jamie did all the major setup work on the day of (she wouldn't even let me help set up any chairs) and her thorough schedule was a huge boon to me, my wife, our wedding party, and our vendors, many of whom told my wife and I that our wedding was one of the smoothest and most relaxed events they'd ever done, simply because everyone was always on schedule and where they needed to be. All of that was down to Jamie's exemplary work. However, I feel like the biggest praise that I can give Jamie is this: my wife was more than a little overwhelmed by the entire wedding planning process. She'd never been one of those women who had long been planning their wedding, and the idea of finding the time to put together every detail and do all the little necessary tasks was stressful for both of us. The best remedy to that stress was always to just call or text Jamie. Every time we talked she had a new schedule, checklist, or simply just had such a thorough and professional handle on what we had done or what we needed to do that both of us would go from being overwhelmed to knowing everything was going wonderfully. Our wedding was genuinely perfect and we can't emphasize how big a part of that was due to Jamie's diligence and extraordinary hard work.

An amazing wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jessica T

Jamie Mostofian Design is top notch!! I cannot say enough in how wonderful they were to work with. From the beginning of us meeting with them everything was extremely professional, detailed and organized. Jamie has a great relationship with many vendors in the Triad area and... Read More is always willing to help with so many wonderful ideas. She met with me on each vendor visit and was ALWAYS there for advice as we were coming up with our "vision" of the big day. We had our wedding at a vineyard and all of the little details that Jamie added to our day, made it so much more special. She is also very easily readily available by text, email or phone and whenever you meet with her she will have an awesome itinerary with great questions to help guide your meeting. I could keep going on! She is wonderful and so is her husband Alex. They work so well together and really make you feel like they care about your wedding just as much as if it was their own. You will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren S

I cannot sing enough praises for Jamie! She made sure our day was perfect. Because she was on top of every tiny detail so we got to truly enjoy every second of our big day. She is so personable and friendly it is like having a close friend with you throughout all of the... Read More planning. We have said multiple times throughout this year that we have no idea how anyone gets married without the help of a professional planner. Her services were worth EVERY PENNY. When getting married you pay a premium for everything wedding related. For everything she did, Jamie was a steal and proved her value every time we spoke. Thanks Jamie!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Diane W

Jamie is everything you could possibly want or need in a wedding planner...and then some! She was WONDERFUL to work with and always a step ahead of anything we thought of. My daughter and I left our very first meeting with Jamie fully confident that she was the best of the... Read More best and she exceeded our expectations through the whole experience! She made it possible for me to enjoy the weekend without concern and was quite possibly the best money we spent. I can't say enough to do justice to her a professional or as a person! Thanks again Jamie for making Megan and Brett's day the best ever!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Megan W

Jamie was FANTASTIC! Would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jessica B

My husband and I hired Jamie as a Day-Of Coordinator for our Harry Potter themed wedding at the Biltmore Estates, and we couldn't be happier about our decision. We contacted quite a few Wedding Planners throughout the North Carolina region and were a bit disappointed, it was... Read More hard to find someone within our price range. A few of them were a bit stuck up and kept trying to push more expensive packages on us, which quickly turned us off. Our experience with Jamie, however, was just wonderful from the moment we got a response to our contact form on her website. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and honestly, I felt like she went above and beyond and did more than what we paid her for. We were a bit lazy and were doing everything last minute, and she made sure to poke us with a stick to get things moving and kept making sure we were on track the entire time! She brought up a lot of questions and planning details that we never even THOUGHT of, and we are very relieved we had someone guiding us through our wedding. The wedding industry is definitely something we were newbies in navigating. She kept in contact with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page and clear on the timeline. Jamie was wonderful on the day of our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. I had a lot of DIY wedding decorations, which she set up PERFECTLY and people were pretty impressed with everything. Long story short, we loved working with Jamie and ended up adding her on facebook to keep in touch haha. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your wedding, as she is the sweetest, most responsive person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! Thank you Jamie!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kristen M

Jamie Mostofian is a EXCELLENT planner!!! She was amazing to work with during the wedding planning process and she coordinated our wedding day 9 months pregnant on her DUE DATE!! Enough said! Lol she will literally be there for you no matter what! She is very sweet and was open... Read More to any idea I had, always willing to make it happen. She suggested awesome vendors who were affordable. Her design abilities are superior!! She is very talented. Her and her husband and the team she brought with her on our wedding day were fantastic! They all worked so hard. They operated like a well oiled machine and it was very evident how much experience Jamie has. She made our wedding literally a fairytale!! You will not find a better plannner in North Carolina she is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Tanya F

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Jamie was the best! So organized, great at problem-solving, wonderful positive up-beat attitude, so responsive. She even had a call with us on a holiday to figure out some last minute details. AMAZING! Would recommend Jamie to anyone and everyone... Read More getting married. In fact, I think Jamie was the best spent investment on the wedding! I would have been much more stressed and frazzled without her help!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kimberly G

Initially it was recommended to me by our venue to hire a 'day-of-coordinator' to handle the whole who goes down the aisle and when. I spotted Jamie on my search, saw her stellar reviews, and decided to see if she was available. I really had no idea what I was in for, but... Read More asking for her assistance would by far be the best decision I had made for our wedding day. Jamie is insanely organized and showed up to our initial meeting with a binder full of information and where in the planning process we should be. She kept all our vendors, invoices, dates of payments due, and EVERY detail straight for us. She has extensive contacts which was extremely useful when I was at a loss as to which vendors were still available on our date. Overall, it was such a great experience working with Jamie. I don't think our wedding would have went so well without her! Every detail was taken care of and thought out. She was so fantastic that even my bridesmaids were super impressed with Jamie, and jealous they didn't have her help on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lisa N

Jamie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with during my daughter's recent wedding. She provided great ideas, kept us on track during the planning phase, and ensured that the wedding and reception went smoothly - allowing us to relax and have fun. When an issue arose... Read More with our limousine company two days before the wedding, Jamie secured another limousine in less than an hour. Using her services was a very reasonable investment that paid off big in many ways.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Courtney D

Jamie and her team were amazing to work with. It's safe to say that without their help throughout this process, our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was. She was always willing to go above and beyond to help throughout the planning and provided an awesome itinerary... Read More for the day of the wedding to ensure everything went according to plan. Also, many of the other vendors I worked with were extremely complimentary of her and her team and how her preparation made the day of flow seamlessly.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren C

We cannot say enough about Jamie! She was absolutely AMAZING! She was very quick to respond to texts and emails, very very organized, and always looked out for our best interests. She helped make our wedding day more than a dream come true-we could not have done it without... Read More her!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Marianne M

As a very busy couple with a baby at home, my husband and I knew that hiring a wedding planner would be the most valuable asset to getting ready for the big day. Jamie was extremely organized, suggested ideas and vendors that were within our budget and set up consultations for... Read More us. I'll admit I know nothing about fashion and design, so Jamie's ideas for decorating were great! Everyone is still saying how beautiful the ceremony was! As the weeks went by, she would send e-mails with reminders about the little projects that I should be doing (guest list, send invites, etc.). The itinerary she put together for our wedding weekend was very detailed, down to the minute and even color-coded. She made sure the wedding rehearsal was short and straight to the point so everyone in our wedding party knew exactly what to do. Overall, we are very pleased and would recommend Jamie to anyone! It was SO worth it!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Jamie did a fabulous job as the Wedding Planner for our son’s wedding. She was very focused, organized, and she assisted the bride and groom in making decisions to prepare for their special day. She was so approachable and easy to contact as questions arose. As the date... Read More approached she was helpful with the checklists and deadlines. The wedding was perfect in every way under Jamie’s direction. She and her husband were at the venue the entire day to make sure everything was prepared. We really couldn’t have done it without her. She is amazing, and we highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

When I first started the wedding planning process I was a bit overwhelmed. I had so many ideas that it was really hard to narrow down and figure out exactly what I wanted. Jamie helped in every aspect of planning our special day. She brought such wonderful ideas, knowledge and... Read More opinions to the table. On the day of the wedding I was able to completely relax and have fun and not sweat the small stuff. I couldn’t imagine not having Jamie and her expertise the day of and throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend Jamie Mostofian Design and with her help you and your loved ones will be able to focus on the most important thing- the celebration of love on your big day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Jamie did a great job planning my daughter's wedding!! She went over and above to make this a great wedding!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

If you are looking for a first class wedding planner, look no further than Jamie Mostofian. Jamie handled every detail with grace from creating a detailed schedule for all wedding events, communicating with vendors, answering odd and end etiquette questions, running the... Read More rehearsal, and making sure the set up, ceremony and reception were flawless. She went above and beyond to help me run errands for the big day and made sure every detail I asked for was executed perfectly. In addition, she was kind enough to let me borrow some of her wedding decor for the ceremony and reception to save me the additional expense and transport. I cannot thank her enough for making my day so perfect and memorable. I would recommend her to anyone. She truly made the entire experience from start to finish as stress free as it possibly could be.

You need Jamie!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

When I began the planning process I had no idea how much I would truly need a wedding planner. I had strongly considered doing it all myself, which would have been a disaster. After talking to Jamie on the phone to find out more about her services, it was obvious that she would... Read More be a tremendous help and she was! Jamie was incredible to work with throughout the whole planning process. Talking to her by phone, text, email, and even in person was extremely easy. She helped me choose vendors, even meeting me on location several times. Everyone she recommended was also excellent to work with. Her opinions on flower, décor, and everything else were also extremely valuable. Jamie worked so hard on the weekend of our wedding, tying lots of sashes, hanging decorations, making garland for the gazebo, and probably lots of other things that I was too busy to notice. Anything that needed to be taken care of, Jamie handled. I could not have asked for a better person to work with throughout the whole process. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be, and we credit Jamie for that! I highly recommend you give her a call if you are looking for help planning and executing your dream wedding! She is AMAZING!

By far the BEST wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sidney S

When I first got engaged, I went on The Knot to look for reviews of wedding planners in the triad. I am so happy that I found Jamie Mostofian Design on here! From the very first meeting with Jamie, she was professional and eager to help in any way that she could! Throughout the... Read More wedding planning process, Jamie set up vendor meetings, sent update emails to make sure we were on track during the planning process, gave ideas on decor items, etc. Jamie did so many things behind the scenes to make things go smoothly at the wedding. She is very hard working and did whatever it took to make my dreams come true on my wedding day! When I think back to my wedding day, it would not have been the same without Jamie! She is a MUST HAVE if you are planning a wedding!

Great wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Jamie was wonderful to work with. She was friendly and very helpful. She had many creative ideas and she executed our ideas perfectly.It was necessary to change our plans due to rain and she made it beautiful and seamless. We hired Jamie for the month of the wedding and day of... Read More coordination and she went above and beyond this level of service. She was great. I felt no stress and didn't have to worry about anything.

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Anna W

Jamie was amazing! She made sure our day went smooth no matter what. Jamie was very organized and made sure everything was done before the big day! I would highly recommend her! She is so nice and easy to work with.

Words Cannot Explain...

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Dayna N

Words cannot explain how AMAZING Jamie Mostofian and her team are. I met Jamie searching for wedding planners in North Carolina (since I live in Ohio). After searching and interviewing with so many, there was an immediate connection with Jamie. From the initial signing of the... Read More contract, Jamie went to work. She handled EVERYTHING from the major contracts to the minor details. Jamie was blessed to become a mother to a beautiful baby boy ONE WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING and she still showed up and showed out! The quality of her services and creativity make me want to get married all over again. Thank you Jamie for EVERYTHING!

Jamie was my lifeline!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jade D

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jamie Mostofian...I could sing her praises for hours! I was referred to Jamie after she planned one of my best friends' weddings. She came highly recommended and I am so glad that I decided to use her services...I can honestly say that... Read More my wedding day would not have been the amazingly perfect day that it was without her! The planning process was way less stressful with her by my side through it all. Jamie is great at learning every detail of the brides vision- she will offer as little or as much input as someone wishes; however, her input is tops! Jamie is highly organized, knowledgeable and professional. There were countless important details that I did not even think about without her help. From the start, Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She customized a quote based on the amount of help I needed from her and her payment options are more than reasonable. The added touches from Jamie on my wedding day were such a nice surprise! She brought lanterns and candles of her own- where I was lacking, she made up for it ten-fold! Jamie brought my vision to life and I am eternally grateful! Thank you so much Jamie! Trust me- you want to hire Jamie Mostofian!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kendall W

I honestly have no idea how my wedding day would've panned out had it not been for Jamie. She is so organized and so willing to help with anything and everything. She let us borrow votives, lanterns, and so much more. She helped us figure out exactly how to stay on track with... Read More things so we never got stressed with planning. She helped setup meetings with vendors and would even attend the meetings with us. We were already as impressed as we could've been with how easy she made the process leading up to the wedding day, but she wasn't done blowing us away yet. She had everything worked out, setup, and ready before we arrived on the wedding day and everything looked better than I could have imagined. She helped make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be at their appropriate times and kept the flow of the entire night just as we had planned! Not only is Jamie an amazing wedding planner she is also so sincere in wanting to make the day exactly what the bride wants. She truly will help in any way she can and she's so much fun to be around. I will absolutely be passing her name along to anyone and everyone I know planning a wedding