Colorado's Award Winning DJ Service!

JAMMIN’ DJs is an award winning DJ company that specializes in wedding receptions. Not only are we on most venues preferred vendor lists, we received several wedding related awards! Please visit our website for a full list of references and awards!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2007

PO BOX 2670, Denver, CO (303) 308-9700

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jennifer A

Hiring Mike with Jammin' DJs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. He was awesome leading up to the wedding, helped me promptly with any questions I had, and kept the reception on track. We had so much fun, everyone was on the dance floor all night long... Read More (including me and I hate to dance) and I received a ton of compliments on my DJ. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica H

Jammin' DJ's were a pleasure to work with! The DJ that was originally assigned to us had a family emergency (we hope everything is ok) so they assigned us a new DJ Brian. Jason (our original DJ) went over everything we'd discussed with him with Brain so nothing would be... Read More missed. Brian did a wonderful job of keeping our guests engaged and on the floor! He did a wonderful job MCing and kept the energy high throughout the entire night. He definitely made sure everyone had a good time! We would definitely recommend Jammin DJ's to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Wendy B

Michael Waldron from Jammin Dj's did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was a great Emcee and got the party started and kept it going with his music choices. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of DJ services.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shell B

The staff at Jammin DJ's were awesome helping us plan the music for my daughter’s wedding. Their suggestions and lighting were spot on!! DJ Michael Waldron was fantastic energizing the crowd and ensuring that everyone got up to dance and have a great time!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stefani L

We went back and fourth on getting a DJ or not for our wedding day, but we are so happy we did! Michael Waldron with Jammin' DJs made our wedding day! He was so fun, professional, entertaining and was the best part of our reception. Everyone told us it was the best wedding... Read More they've been to and we know it was because of him! He was totally worth the money (plus more). We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mariko A

You are in no better hands than Michael Waldron's for your wedding. He really knew upon meeting with us our vision and the best music to help achieve it. He is incredibly kind, professional, and fun. Everyone said it was the best wedding they had attended. Five stars is not... Read More enough.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Marissa N

Jammin' DJs is the best of the best. We worked with Michael Waldron and he was amazing. He was a pleasure to work with but what we really appreciated was his honest advice on how to make the timeline of the reception go smoothly (and it definitely did). We had Michael for both... Read More our ceremony and reception and things went perfectly. He checked in with us multiple times in the evening to make sure everything was going well for us and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. He also integrated most of the songs we requested and we had many guests come up to us to say how Michael was one of the best DJs.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Megan F

We absolutely loved our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Working through the details to get the actually day of was super simple and Michael (our DJ) was great. He is very upbeat, friendly and knows how to get things moving at the party. We hit a small road bump with... Read More some vendor interactions and Michael was the reason it was smoothed over and truly the reason we used the company. We would recommend that anyone who uses this company ask for Michael and also ask that any interaction between your vendors is done by Michael only if need be. He as the DJ himself deserves 5 stars but because of our little road bump is why we gave 4 stars as our rating.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Haley V

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We chose to go through Jammin' DJ's based on their reviews and awards and it was the best choice! We had Charles the night of the wedding and he was AWESOME! He was so much fun! He worked with me a few weeks before the wedding in figuring out our songs and was... Read More so helpful and patient with me! He gave great suggestions that helped us make many choices! Check them out!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Caitlin S

My Jammin' DJ's and specifically Michael Waldron were absolutely amazing! The atmosphere he created was so fun and upbeat! The consultation I had with him showed how much he cared about providing superior service and an amazing experience. This company is reliable, fairly... Read More priced, and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lori M

Jammin Dj’s and Bryan Evans was the hit of the night at our wedding. When we told him the type of music he knew exactly what we were looking for and keep everyone on the dance floor all night. Bryan also did the music for our ceremony and it was beautiful. Thank you to Jammin... Read More Dj’s and Bryan for making it a wonderful night.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Rachel R

Michael Waldron did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. The atmosphere he created was so much fun and he kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He is really amazing!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Stephanie M

We had Brian Collins from Jammin DJs and he was absolutely amazing! He made the wedding perfect! We received compliments on him all night!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Tori D

Jammin Djs, specifically Michael Waldron, is AWESOME! We had the most KILLER Dance Party ALL NIGHT LONG! Michael was on time, looked awesome (just loved that 3 piece suit Michael!), was very professional and hit it all night long. Michael helped us pick our music and gave us... Read More great advice, and he was right about everything. Our wedding went perfectly because of him. He nailed our ceremony music, even with my complicated directions. He nailed the cocktail hour and dinner music! And the Dance party and his MC'ing was so ON POINT! Everyone says it was the best dance party at a wedding they had ever seen. My husband and I even crowd surfed at our wedding. And Michael is so sweet, he even shared our video on his page, and was just so helpful and patient with us. I feel so lucky to have found Jammin Dj's and specifically Michael Waldron!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Abby R

Jammin DJ's and Michael Waldron was amazing. I would highly recommend for DJ in the Denver area. I was planning a corporate event from out of town, and didn't know who to use, so like most people I googled for reviews. I found that this DJ came highly recommended, and I am so... Read More glad I was able to use their services. Michael was professional, and set up on time, and had a dance floor outlined with lights. He played great music, and got the crowd out to the dance floor by the end of the evening. I was very impressed with Michael and this company. I would highly recommend for a dj in the Denver area

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Victoria G

Michael Waldron with Jammin DJs was amazing!!! He was able to get the party started and keep it going. He was very professional and made the reception for my daughter and son in law unforgettable!! Highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Our DJ Michael was amazing. He stayed with our schedule and was very professional, but fun as well. The company is amazing and answered all of our questions and made sure our wedding was amazing. He even was considerate of my sons' sensitivity to noise and turned the music down... Read More to their comfort level unail they went off to bed. I highly recommend these guys and if possible, ask for Michael Waldron to do your event!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Michelle D

Jason and Jammin DJ’s helped us create the wedding and reception that we had imagined. Communication was easy. The starting forms are incredibly helpful in thinking through what music is needed for the event. Jason was wonderful in helping to answer all of the questions we... Read More had and he quickly picked up the ideas we were going for at every part of our day. During the reception he was wonderful keeping things moving along, and he had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jamie P

My husband and I met Brian through participating in Jammin Trivia at School House in Arvada. We really enjoyed Brian's personality so we decided to use Jammin DJs for our wedding in Larkspur. Brian communicated well before the wedding and was super professional and awesome to... Read More work with on the day of. He double checked with us on anything that was unclear before he announced it and kept the party going in terms of timeline, announcements, song choices, etc. We were extremely satisfied with our experience with Jammin DJs and would highly recommend Brian in particular.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Chris was AWESOME! He did everything he could to make sure the night was PERFECT! He kept the dance floor going from start to finish! Highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Sara L

Mike was the BEST DJ, I highly recommend him. He played the best music that kept the party going, he was my favorite vendor from my wedding! Easy to work with, professional and really listened to what we wanted to be played.

Start a Conversation!