Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2007

PO BOX 2670, Denver, CO (303) 308-9700

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lauren B

My DJ was Rolando and he did a fabulous job with our ceremony and reception! He was very easy to work with and very professional. He also provided uplighting. I would highly recommend Rolando/Jammin DJs for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Hannah R

AMAZING! That's all I can say. Our wedding was amazing and our DJ from Jammin killed it! We had a great night. Music was awesome, shout outs we exceptional and the vib our DJ created was fantastic.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Allison G

We were so lucky to have Bryan Evans do our ceremony and reception! He is very experienced and basically did everything for us! He had great recommendations and knew exactly which songs to play- and was able to pull one from YouTube that I wanted to use. Bryan had our guests... Read More engaged and the party going on the dance floor. Song selection is expansive and easy to use. People were on the dance floor so late our shuttle had to make an extra trip back ;-) Would definitely use Jammin DJs and Bryan again!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Eden D

Bryan Evans did a great job as our DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor until the very last song. He worked well with our venue staff and helped to keep everything on track and on time. So glad we booked with Jammin DJs!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Sam E

Highly recommend. Our DJ, Michael Waldren, was amazing! He ran music for the ceremony and reception. He did a great job of keeping people dancing, he worked with the photographer and the guests keeping everyone happy. The music was upbeat and we received numerous compliments on... Read More his performance. Thanks Michael! Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Melissa P

Recommend without hesitation! Rolando was amazing as our event DJ and John worked with us to get the best deal on our photobooth. Felt like this company was fair, organized, and met our needs perfectly.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Stephani S

Our wedding day DJ, Michael Waldron, was awesome! He ran the music for our Ceremony and Reception and we were very impressed. During the reception he did a great job of keeping everyone on the dancefloor and worked with our photographer to set up some awesome group pictures. He... Read More had great energy and everyone had such a great time, we highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jennifer A

Hiring Mike with Jammin' DJs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. He was awesome leading up to the wedding, helped me promptly with any questions I had, and kept the reception on track. We had so much fun, everyone was on the dance floor all night long... Read More (including me and I hate to dance) and I received a ton of compliments on my DJ. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica H

Jammin' DJ's were a pleasure to work with! The DJ that was originally assigned to us had a family emergency (we hope everything is ok) so they assigned us a new DJ Brian. Jason (our original DJ) went over everything we'd discussed with him with Brain so nothing would be... Read More missed. Brian did a wonderful job of keeping our guests engaged and on the floor! He did a wonderful job MCing and kept the energy high throughout the entire night. He definitely made sure everyone had a good time! We would definitely recommend Jammin DJ's to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Wendy B

Michael Waldron from Jammin Dj's did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was a great Emcee and got the party started and kept it going with his music choices. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of DJ services.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shell B

The staff at Jammin DJ's were awesome helping us plan the music for my daughter’s wedding. Their suggestions and lighting were spot on!! DJ Michael Waldron was fantastic energizing the crowd and ensuring that everyone got up to dance and have a great time!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stefani L

We went back and fourth on getting a DJ or not for our wedding day, but we are so happy we did! Michael Waldron with Jammin' DJs made our wedding day! He was so fun, professional, entertaining and was the best part of our reception. Everyone told us it was the best wedding... Read More they've been to and we know it was because of him! He was totally worth the money (plus more). We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mariko A

You are in no better hands than Michael Waldron's for your wedding. He really knew upon meeting with us our vision and the best music to help achieve it. He is incredibly kind, professional, and fun. Everyone said it was the best wedding they had attended. Five stars is not... Read More enough.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Marissa N

Jammin' DJs is the best of the best. We worked with Michael Waldron and he was amazing. He was a pleasure to work with but what we really appreciated was his honest advice on how to make the timeline of the reception go smoothly (and it definitely did). We had Michael for both... Read More our ceremony and reception and things went perfectly. He checked in with us multiple times in the evening to make sure everything was going well for us and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. He also integrated most of the songs we requested and we had many guests come up to us to say how Michael was one of the best DJs.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Megan F

We absolutely loved our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Working through the details to get the actually day of was super simple and Michael (our DJ) was great. He is very upbeat, friendly and knows how to get things moving at the party. We hit a small road bump with... Read More some vendor interactions and Michael was the reason it was smoothed over and truly the reason we used the company. We would recommend that anyone who uses this company ask for Michael and also ask that any interaction between your vendors is done by Michael only if need be. He as the DJ himself deserves 5 stars but because of our little road bump is why we gave 4 stars as our rating.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Haley V

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We chose to go through Jammin' DJ's based on their reviews and awards and it was the best choice! We had Charles the night of the wedding and he was AWESOME! He was so much fun! He worked with me a few weeks before the wedding in figuring out our songs and was... Read More so helpful and patient with me! He gave great suggestions that helped us make many choices! Check them out!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Caitlin S

My Jammin' DJ's and specifically Michael Waldron were absolutely amazing! The atmosphere he created was so fun and upbeat! The consultation I had with him showed how much he cared about providing superior service and an amazing experience. This company is reliable, fairly... Read More priced, and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lori M

Jammin Dj’s and Bryan Evans was the hit of the night at our wedding. When we told him the type of music he knew exactly what we were looking for and keep everyone on the dance floor all night. Bryan also did the music for our ceremony and it was beautiful. Thank you to Jammin... Read More Dj’s and Bryan for making it a wonderful night.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Rachel R

Michael Waldron did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. The atmosphere he created was so much fun and he kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He is really amazing!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Stephanie M

We had Brian Collins from Jammin DJs and he was absolutely amazing! He made the wedding perfect! We received compliments on him all night!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Tori D

Jammin Djs, specifically Michael Waldron, is AWESOME! We had the most KILLER Dance Party ALL NIGHT LONG! Michael was on time, looked awesome (just loved that 3 piece suit Michael!), was very professional and hit it all night long. Michael helped us pick our music and gave us... Read More great advice, and he was right about everything. Our wedding went perfectly because of him. He nailed our ceremony music, even with my complicated directions. He nailed the cocktail hour and dinner music! And the Dance party and his MC'ing was so ON POINT! Everyone says it was the best dance party at a wedding they had ever seen. My husband and I even crowd surfed at our wedding. And Michael is so sweet, he even shared our video on his page, and was just so helpful and patient with us. I feel so lucky to have found Jammin Dj's and specifically Michael Waldron!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Abby R

Jammin DJ's and Michael Waldron was amazing. I would highly recommend for DJ in the Denver area. I was planning a corporate event from out of town, and didn't know who to use, so like most people I googled for reviews. I found that this DJ came highly recommended, and I am so... Read More glad I was able to use their services. Michael was professional, and set up on time, and had a dance floor outlined with lights. He played great music, and got the crowd out to the dance floor by the end of the evening. I was very impressed with Michael and this company. I would highly recommend for a dj in the Denver area

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Victoria G

Michael Waldron with Jammin DJs was amazing!!! He was able to get the party started and keep it going. He was very professional and made the reception for my daughter and son in law unforgettable!! Highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Our DJ Michael was amazing. He stayed with our schedule and was very professional, but fun as well. The company is amazing and answered all of our questions and made sure our wedding was amazing. He even was considerate of my sons' sensitivity to noise and turned the music down... Read More to their comfort level unail they went off to bed. I highly recommend these guys and if possible, ask for Michael Waldron to do your event!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Michelle D

Jason and Jammin DJ’s helped us create the wedding and reception that we had imagined. Communication was easy. The starting forms are incredibly helpful in thinking through what music is needed for the event. Jason was wonderful in helping to answer all of the questions we... Read More had and he quickly picked up the ideas we were going for at every part of our day. During the reception he was wonderful keeping things moving along, and he had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night.