Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

PO BOX 2670, Denver, CO (303) 308-9700

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Carrie B

A friend recommended Jammin DJ's and Michael was our DJ. He was phenomenal and kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lauren G

Our venue recommended Jammin DJ's to us and we are SO happy they did! Jammin DJ's is seriously the best - we loved our DJ and had the best experience! Everyone we talked to throughout the process was extremely friendly, helpful, and responsive. On our wedding day, the DJ... Read More originally scheduled for our event was sick, but the DJ they sent instead was AMAZING! Even though we hadn't talked with him before, he had all of our notes and stepped in easily and did an incredible job. He was great at reading the room and had brilliant ideas on how to get people on the dance floor. He was also fantastic to work with - he checked in with us throughout the night to keep up informed and on schedule, and he talked to each person giving a toast to explain how to use the microphone and when the toasts would happen (all of our friends/family who gave toasts said this was really helpful). All of our friends and family have been complimenting the DJ and said our wedding was one of the most fun they've been to because the reception was so great! Some of my favorite memories of the whole day are from things our DJ did - thanks so much, Brian and Michael!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Stephanie R

Michael Waldron was absolutely flawless at our wedding as our DJ. He is phenomenal at getting the guests pumped up and out on the dance floor. He is warm, personable, a good person and an amazing DJ. I would 100% recommend him to anyone for your event! He is so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jim F

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Orlando Rivera. To start, he was very responsive and quick with communication. He could tell my wife and I were a little nervous but from the start , he made sure that we were going to be in good hands and he delivered. On the day of... Read More the wedding, his choice of music to welcome the guests was calming and it set a perfect mood. He was not only a DJ but became a friend and offered to go above and beyond his asking. The reception was absolutely incredible. He was great with introducing the first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance and when it was time for open dance, once again he delivered. His music ability ranged from everyone's taste in dance, funk, romantic and latin music. There was a moment where a circle was created and everyone was shy, he did not have it and jumped in himself with some great dance moves to get the party started again. Everyone complimented him afterwards and he really helped make our day wonderful. My wife and I highly recommend Orlando if you are looking for an incredible DJ to make your wedding day extra special. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Genevieve Z

We met John Murray at a Bridal show and booked through him. Michael Waldron was our DJ for the event and was absolutely incredible! He did such an amazing job! We thought the day would go by smoothly but I (the bride) ended up getting altitude sickness during the reception (we... Read More got married in the mountains) and had to leave for a large chunk of time. Michael stepped it up! He kept the party going, made all the necessary announcements and just handled the situation so eloquently. When I returned to the reception he was constantly checking in to make sure I felt well enough to complete each "event" as they came (speeches, first dances, etc.) If we had had any other DJ in that scenario, I guarantee it would have been a nightmare. Michael was so wonderful to work with, professional and TALENTED. He handled a difficult situation so well and the whole reception would have been a bust without him. 10/10 would recommend using Jammin DJs and especially Michael Waldron!! RE: Jammin DJs the company, their online payments were super easy, the forms you fill out in advance of meeting your DJ were a bit clunky and outdated (its all done online) but really those are just to give your DJ a good idea of what's important to you. You review everything when you meet in person so anything you cant explain on the form can be done during that meeting.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alexa H

Jammin Djs was absolutely perfect. Our DJ, Brian, went out of his way to do so many special things to make our night even more magical. He was professional but also had a great time along with the party. I highly, highly recommend that you book your wedding with Brian.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lauren B

My DJ was Rolando and he did a fabulous job with our ceremony and reception! He was very easy to work with and very professional. He also provided uplighting. I would highly recommend Rolando/Jammin DJs for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Hannah R

AMAZING! That's all I can say. Our wedding was amazing and our DJ from Jammin killed it! We had a great night. Music was awesome, shout outs we exceptional and the vib our DJ created was fantastic.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Allison G

We were so lucky to have Bryan Evans do our ceremony and reception! He is very experienced and basically did everything for us! He had great recommendations and knew exactly which songs to play- and was able to pull one from YouTube that I wanted to use. Bryan had our guests... Read More engaged and the party going on the dance floor. Song selection is expansive and easy to use. People were on the dance floor so late our shuttle had to make an extra trip back ;-) Would definitely use Jammin DJs and Bryan again!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Eden D

Bryan Evans did a great job as our DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor until the very last song. He worked well with our venue staff and helped to keep everything on track and on time. So glad we booked with Jammin DJs!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Sam E

Highly recommend. Our DJ, Michael Waldren, was amazing! He ran music for the ceremony and reception. He did a great job of keeping people dancing, he worked with the photographer and the guests keeping everyone happy. The music was upbeat and we received numerous compliments on... Read More his performance. Thanks Michael! Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Melissa P

Recommend without hesitation! Rolando was amazing as our event DJ and John worked with us to get the best deal on our photobooth. Felt like this company was fair, organized, and met our needs perfectly.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Stephani S

Our wedding day DJ, Michael Waldron, was awesome! He ran the music for our Ceremony and Reception and we were very impressed. During the reception he did a great job of keeping everyone on the dancefloor and worked with our photographer to set up some awesome group pictures. He... Read More had great energy and everyone had such a great time, we highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jennifer A

Hiring Mike with Jammin' DJs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. He was awesome leading up to the wedding, helped me promptly with any questions I had, and kept the reception on track. We had so much fun, everyone was on the dance floor all night long... Read More (including me and I hate to dance) and I received a ton of compliments on my DJ. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jessica H

Jammin' DJ's were a pleasure to work with! The DJ that was originally assigned to us had a family emergency (we hope everything is ok) so they assigned us a new DJ Brian. Jason (our original DJ) went over everything we'd discussed with him with Brain so nothing would be... Read More missed. Brian did a wonderful job of keeping our guests engaged and on the floor! He did a wonderful job MCing and kept the energy high throughout the entire night. He definitely made sure everyone had a good time! We would definitely recommend Jammin DJ's to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Wendy B

Michael Waldron from Jammin Dj's did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was a great Emcee and got the party started and kept it going with his music choices. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of DJ services.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shell B

The staff at Jammin DJ's were awesome helping us plan the music for my daughter’s wedding. Their suggestions and lighting were spot on!! DJ Michael Waldron was fantastic energizing the crowd and ensuring that everyone got up to dance and have a great time!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stefani L

We went back and fourth on getting a DJ or not for our wedding day, but we are so happy we did! Michael Waldron with Jammin' DJs made our wedding day! He was so fun, professional, entertaining and was the best part of our reception. Everyone told us it was the best wedding... Read More they've been to and we know it was because of him! He was totally worth the money (plus more). We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mariko A

You are in no better hands than Michael Waldron's for your wedding. He really knew upon meeting with us our vision and the best music to help achieve it. He is incredibly kind, professional, and fun. Everyone said it was the best wedding they had attended. Five stars is not... Read More enough.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Marissa N

Jammin' DJs is the best of the best. We worked with Michael Waldron and he was amazing. He was a pleasure to work with but what we really appreciated was his honest advice on how to make the timeline of the reception go smoothly (and it definitely did). We had Michael for both... Read More our ceremony and reception and things went perfectly. He checked in with us multiple times in the evening to make sure everything was going well for us and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. He also integrated most of the songs we requested and we had many guests come up to us to say how Michael was one of the best DJs.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Megan F

We absolutely loved our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Working through the details to get the actually day of was super simple and Michael (our DJ) was great. He is very upbeat, friendly and knows how to get things moving at the party. We hit a small road bump with... Read More some vendor interactions and Michael was the reason it was smoothed over and truly the reason we used the company. We would recommend that anyone who uses this company ask for Michael and also ask that any interaction between your vendors is done by Michael only if need be. He as the DJ himself deserves 5 stars but because of our little road bump is why we gave 4 stars as our rating.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Haley V

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We chose to go through Jammin' DJ's based on their reviews and awards and it was the best choice! We had Charles the night of the wedding and he was AWESOME! He was so much fun! He worked with me a few weeks before the wedding in figuring out our songs and was... Read More so helpful and patient with me! He gave great suggestions that helped us make many choices! Check them out!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Caitlin S

My Jammin' DJ's and specifically Michael Waldron were absolutely amazing! The atmosphere he created was so fun and upbeat! The consultation I had with him showed how much he cared about providing superior service and an amazing experience. This company is reliable, fairly... Read More priced, and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lori M

Jammin Dj’s and Bryan Evans was the hit of the night at our wedding. When we told him the type of music he knew exactly what we were looking for and keep everyone on the dance floor all night. Bryan also did the music for our ceremony and it was beautiful. Thank you to Jammin... Read More Dj’s and Bryan for making it a wonderful night.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Rachel R

Michael Waldron did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. The atmosphere he created was so much fun and he kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He is really amazing!