Raw, Fun, Authentic.

Inspired to capture the raw love and emotions is what drives me.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

152 North 2nd Ave , Upland, CA Orange County/Inland Empire (909) 576-4178

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Olga D

We found Janae on yelp because we were scrambling to find a photographer 3 months before our wedding. The original company we were suppose to meet with cancelled on us but we are so glad they did, otherwise, we wouldn't have found Janae! She was so quick to respond and we were... Read More able to set up a FaceTime interview that night. She prepared a brochure for us the very same day as well. She even planned a mini photo shoot so she can get to know us and for us to get a feel of her style! We love how our wedding photos turned out and have received so many compliments from friends and family. She is very artistic and has a unique style which we love!

Hi! I'm Janae

I love photography, and always have since my first film camera when I was 8. In 2015 I decided to take the digital leap. Being my worst critic and spending all my free time learning and pushing myself I managed to stay committed to learning my craft. When I found my passion, I found my happiness! I am so privileged to have clients that bring me into their lives & trust me to take them on adventures and follow me where my heart leads them. Inspired to capture the raw love and emotions is what drives me.