J&S Entertainment Co.

All of Connecticut and the surrounding tri-state area.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

66 Farm View Dr., Madison, CT All of Connecticut and the surrounding tri-state area. (203) 318-4004

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Barbara D

When we first met with Joe from J&S Entertainment we knew he was the right DJ for us. He listened to all of our requests and helped us plan out our reception. Most of all, we felt confident that he would create the atmosphere we were looking for. On our wedding day,... Read More everything was perfect! Most of our guests never left the dance floor all night! A++ Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelsey G

Joe was so great ! Weddings and all of the extras can get so stressful and overwhelming so quick ! We had to change our venue 2 months before our set date and also choose a new date ! Joe sent suggested venues to us and made himself available for our new date and venue , I was... Read More so relieved ! Our gets keep telling us they didn't sit down the entire night , they just wanted to keep dancing ! From ceremony to intro's and dinner music and dancing music everything was completely perfect . We are so glad we chose Joe for our special day , and you will be too !!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017

We chose J&S after meeting with a few other DJ's. During our first meeting Joe helped us plan all of the details and create the timeline for the day. On our wedding day, from the ceremony to the last dance, everything was absolutely perfect! We couldn't have picked a better... Read More DJ! The uplighting and the starry night projection was an amazing addition. Our friends are still talking about how much fun we all had!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Beverly M

"We selected J&S Entertainment after meeting with 4 other DJ companies. We were planning our wedding from out of state so our initial meeting was a video chat. We spoke with the owner Joe who was extremely accommodating. We made our decision that night and booked the next day.... Read More We're so glad we did! Joe was our DJ and did an amazing job with our ceremony and the dinner reception. Our guests danced all night long and two weeks later are still talking about how much fun they had. J&S was not the most or the least expensive of the DJ's we met with but the professionalism he showed and the comfort and trust we had in the company confirms that we made the best decision. I highly recommend J&S and DJ Joe."

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 lisa r

I live in NY and was having my wedding in Madison Ct and i didn't know a DJ in the area. J&S was highly recommended to me so i contacted them. I was planning a wedding in a short time so i needed to move fast. I didn't have the time to see them do a wedding but after i met with... Read More Joe there was no doubt he would do a great job. We just had our wedding and he did an outstanding job. My feet are still killing me. My entire wedding danced the night away!!! He knew exactly had to read the crowd and keep them going! He also did my ceremony and it was just perfect. I cant thank him enough for making my wedding so much fun!!! I highly recommend J&S

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Chris G

Literally everything we could ever have wanted - we got form J&S. Elegant uplighting for ceremony and dinner. DJ who could professionally MC the entire Wedding for us. A jam packed dance floor from start to finish with Starry Night projection and Uplighting that changed and... Read More moved to the beat. We had a small wedding (30 ppl) so I was worried no one would dance. I didn't have to worry. Joe is a master at reading the crowd, bringing up the energy in the room, and Joe absolutely delivered on all of his promises = everyone will be dancing, the lights will look amazing and the songs you want played will be played. My bride and I had so much fun dancing with each other for 2 hours we almost forgot to dance with anyone else (we did of course). The guests continued to rave about it the next day and even the manager of the location of our wedding said he had never seen such a party. Best part - the price was very reasonable, the service was professional, and Joe was easy to work with and quite personable. Best DJ ever. We (including the guests) are still talking about how we can come up with an occasion to have another celebration so we can kick it again with J&S Entertainment.