Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

66 Farm View Dr., Madison, CT (203) 318-4004

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Chris G

Literally everything we could ever have wanted - we got form J&S. Elegant uplighting for ceremony and dinner. DJ who could professionally MC the entire Wedding for us. A jam packed dance floor from start to finish with Starry Night projection and Uplighting that changed and... Read More moved to the beat. We had a small wedding (30 ppl) so I was worried no one would dance. I didn't have to worry. Joe is a master at reading the crowd, bringing up the energy in the room, and Joe absolutely delivered on all of his promises = everyone will be dancing, the lights will look amazing and the songs you want played will be played. My bride and I had so much fun dancing with each other for 2 hours we almost forgot to dance with anyone else (we did of course). The guests continued to rave about it the next day and even the manager of the location of our wedding said he had never seen such a party. Best part - the price was very reasonable, the service was professional, and Joe was easy to work with and quite personable. Best DJ ever. We (including the guests) are still talking about how we can come up with an occasion to have another celebration so we can kick it again with J&S Entertainment.