Janice Blackmon Events

Atlanta, GA, Sarasota, Fl as well as worldwide

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Atlanta, GA, Sarasota, Fl as well as worldwide (770) 328-1845

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Ashley S

My husband and I were recently married in Saraosta Fl, and are so happy we chose Janice to plan our wedding! She is very detail oriented and didn't miss a beat when it came to planning our wedding. She took care of EVERYTHING! The D.J., the venue, the caterer, the invitations,... Read More and much much more. She made our wedding day stress free. We even had a mishap with our wedding cake and Janice dressed it up so beautifully to match our wedding! She was there to andwer all of my questions and concerns. I thought I knew everything there was to know on planning a wedding, but boy I was wrong! Janice has an incredible team and made our day perfect. We will never forget it! Thank You Janice!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Corey D

My Husband and I were married 10 months ago. We started working with Janice a year before our wedding and she was amazing! We picked our venue on our own but once we did she was Johnny on the spot for details and suggestions. My Husband and I both work crazy jobs and she was... Read More very flexible answering emails at odd hours and phone calls after hours. the best past is about 2 weeks before the wedding we did a 4 hour walk though and then she took over all the contracts for the venders! It was wonderful! Day of she and her team took care of everything. We could not have been happier with the result! it was the best day ever for us!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Wiley and I could not be a more happily married couple. We both could not say thank you enough for making our special weekend happen, and happen beautifully. Despite many {health} obstacles, I am certain I could not have made it through the weekend without you. I am... Read More thoroughly enjoying lifes path. You had a major part in making that happen, and for that, I will be eternally grateful. I would truly love to stay in touch and whenever we are in the area, would love to treat you to dinner. Thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

My fiance and I both work full time and thought that by hiring Janice we would be alleviated much of the stress of wedding planning/coordinating. However, Janice only made our stress levels higher. Janice was very friendly and acted very excited for us to become her clients... Read More and to listen to our vision for how we wanted our wedding to be. Her excitement lasted as long as the initial consultation where we signed a $5,000 contract to hire her and paid the first $2,500 installment upfront. After that she was very difficult to contact because she was always busy with other weddings which she was planning. We presented her with our budget we wanted and she gave us a bunch of spreadsheets with line items for various wedding expenses such as food, rings, tuxedo rentals, floral decorations, dress, ect... I COULD HAVE FOUND THIS ONLINE! She did not work with us to show us what a reasonable amount we could expect to pay for these various expenses. With less than 6 months from our wedding date we still had not come to agreement on our venue and I terminated my contract with Janice Blackmon and the $2,500 I paid down was pretty much flushed. My wife and I planned our wedding on our own with the help of an event coordinator which was part of the deal we signed once we found our venue.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015