JAS Productions- DJ/MC, Ceremony Sound and Lighting

Serving So. California

Real, Experienced, Professional DJs Who Care!

It's your special day and you don't get any re-dos! Today, value is more important than ever and our main goal is your total satisfaction. We strive to give you the wedding of your dreams, making sure your special day is how you want it to be. Call us now for an instant quote.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving So. California (805) 204-4037

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jessica M

Recently used JAS Productions for my wedding in Camarillo, CA on 6/10/17. I am extremely happy I did! Justin did such an amazing job. I can't say enough good things about him. He is extremely organized, professional, and thorough. He has an online tool where you enter your... Read More timeline (which is very helpful if you don't have a wedding planner, which I didn't), choose songs that are "must plays", and many other details. I entered about 20 must-play songs and he took it from there- we had a packed dance floor the entire time and I did not hear one song I didn't love. During a phone meeting leading up to the wedding, I gave Justin some ideas on instrumental music to play during the guest entrance, cocktail hour, etc. I got so many compliments on the music Justin played during every phase of my wedding. We also used his uplighting in our reception hall which looked fantastic! My wedding would not have been half as great if I had not used Justin and JAS Productions- I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Andrea P

We live in Minnesota and had a destination wedding in Santa Barbara, CA at the Fess Parker Hotel. Being from out of state, we thought it would be hard to find a wedding coordinator and DJ. After doing some research we found Justin Stern for our DJ and Karen Dicks for our... Read More wedding coordinator from JAS Productions. I must be honest – we didn’t know how it would work with us being so far and working with people so far away. From our first skype meeting with Karen, we were blown away. We had a few other Skype/calls with other coordinators but Karen was amazing. She is very passionate about what she does and she made sure that every detail for our wedding was down to a T. We honestly knew we were going to have a wedding and that was about it for the first call…no idea where to star. We had several Skype calls and she made me feel a lot more comfortable on how the wedding day was going to be. I originally didn’t know how much goes into a wedding or what I wanted décor, etc.…she helped me narrow it down and gave me her opinion on things I was undecided about or I didn’t have experience doing. We worked on the wedding day timeline regarding when the photographer was going to be there, the hairstylist, and the order of events for that day. She made sure every detail was just what we wanted our wedding day. Justin Stern our DJ was great as well. He made sure we had the perfect songs for our ceremony and if we wanted any songs specifically to play at our reception. He also provided the up-lighting at the Fess Parker. I choose the colors I wanted and he matched them perfectly. The song choices were awesome…the dance floor was never even remotely empty and several people came up to us afterwards and told us how great of a job he did. On the day of our wedding, I tried not to think about what could go wrong…but unfortunately we had mother nature who decided right when our wedding party was giving their speeches to send a gust of wind storms in! I will be honest we were both freaking out because our reception was out in the Plaza Del Sol at the Fess Parker which is in an open coliseum area. Karen and Justin were AMAZING. We had a contingency meeting room at the Fess Parker in case anything was to go wrong. Karen and Justin took care of everything from coordinating with the hotel to get guests inside to bringing my cake inside the room (as the wind would have knocked it over). We didn’t have to worry about a thing! They made it so that if the wind did die down…guests could still come outside in the coliseum area to dance but the music would also be playing in the contingency room. I think I would have ended up crying without them, they made our night go perfectly even when we hit a few bumps in the road. They were awesome and I’m so glad we picked JAS Productions for our wedding coordination and DJ.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Zoe Z

Justin is the absolute best!!! He DJ'ed our wedding at the Ty Warner Sea Center back in August, and he was amazing! He listened attentively to what we we wanted and completely delivered. All of our guests kept commenting on how great he was. He really helped make our wedding... Read More an incredible event. From music selection to demeanor to just generally being fantastic, JAS Productions was the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Becca H

Justin did our DJ, audio services, and lighting services for our wedding. He was excellent to work with. He was organized before the event and during the event. He helped us plan things related to his work: our space acoustics, our wedding playlist, the timing of our... Read More entrances/exits/ceremonies, and everything else. In the months and weeks before the wedding, he helped us stay on track with asking us all of our preferences, and when we didn't know what to do, he gave us helpful suggestions. We needed some help staying on track, and he set up phone appointments to discuss things and make sure we didn't fall behind. His website is user-friendly, and it allowed us to give him our preferences effectively, because the music he played at the wedding was exactly what we wanted. Justin successfully walked the line between being high-energy and welcoming, while not being cheesy or tacky. He was effective at bringing attention to where it needed to be to help us proceed to the next event, but he was never a distraction. We've been to some weddings where the DJs clearly enjoy speaking to everyone a little too much; Justin wasn't like that. We thought that Justin was by far the best DJ of a wedding we've been to. We got multiple questions afterward asking us for referrals of our DJ, because he successfully got our friends (20s-30s) and our parents' friends (50s-70s) on the dance floor. He even got my grandma to dance. The lighting that Justin provided was excellent. It was attractive and, because it was battery-powered, prevented our needing to rent a generator. It also was wireless, which was safer than having a ton of wires running everywhere. The wireless microphones and the speakers were high quality. Everyone could hear during an outdoor ceremony. He also had the officiant wear a wireless clip-on microphone on his shirt that saved us (the officiant, bride, and groom) from needing to awkwardly lean toward a microphone stand or pass a microphone from person to person. Instead, we could just say what we wanted to say, and everyone could hear us. The speakers were effective and unobtrusive. Thanks, Justin!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sarah O

Justin was recommended to us by our wedding photographer, and we are so happy with the services he provided us. We got married mid November in Goleta. In the months leading up to the wedding, I was so impressed with his organization and communication. Emails, phone calls, Face... Read More Time, and his online system for choosing songs and scheduling the day made planning so easy. He is knowledgeable and experienced, and I would have been quite lost without his planning help. On the day of, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. He arrived, and set up systems at the ceremony sight, cocktail, and dancing areas. The sound was great, the uplighting was a nice touch, and everyone commented on the great songs. People were up and dancing all night long. Justin was so friendly and helpful throughout the night. He was also extremely flexible when some last minute changes took place. I would highly recommend Justin’s services. He really made our wedding better than we could have expected.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 John S

Justin DJ'ed our August wedding at Elings Park and Riviera Mansion in Santa Barbara. I couldn't recommend him more highly. The wedding my wife and I had in mind was a logistical challenge. A ceremony on a hilltop in a park without electricity; a live musical performance by the... Read More groom and groomsmen; an unusual number of speeches during dinner per the custom of the bride's Danish family; surprise dances that required song editing on the fly, etc. It wouldn't have been possible or financially feasible without an exceptional DJ and a fair pricing scheme. Enter Justin. At every step, Justin was the key to our wedding's success. From our first call 7 months beforehand to the final call the week of the wedding, Justin was an excellent communicator and consummate professional. He kept track of the decisions we needed to make and was always armed with thoughtful and honest ideas and feedback. During the wedding, Justin was a great emcee: classy, intelligent, and understated. Justin's superb audio equipment, including a self-powered speakers for the remote ceremony site and sleek Bose speakers that doubled as PAs for the musical performance, helped make some of our more unorthodox ideas possible. Finally, Justin's flat-rate pricing allowed us to incorporate elements that other DJs would have charged an arm and a leg for, including the outdoor ceremony and amplifying the band. But beyond all that, the most important thing he brought to the table was DJ skills. His mixing skills are on par with those on display at top clubs and kept our dance floor full the entire night. He knew the right songs to play at the right times, whether a little Motown early in the night to get the older folks on the floor or rock songs to segue into the live performance. We had a lot of friends travel long distances to our wedding; JAS's DJ set meant we were able to provide a great party that made everyone's travels worthwhile. There are a lot of hard decisions when it comes to picking vendors, but this isn't one of them -- just book DJ JAS already!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren G

Working with Jas Production and Jas on our wedding was a breath of fresh air! Justin is really on top of his planning and has amazing resources and knowledge to not only help with music and lighting but planning in general. Justin was great at helping us with our wedding... Read More timeline, making best-practice suggestions, and helping us craft the perfect dance party. Our guests loved the music and had an amazing time dancing the night away. I would absolutely recommend him to every couple getting married!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Shannon R

Justin was awesome to say the least! We just got married in Solvang and live out of state. We did a lot of looking around for a DJ and found Justin, and couldn't be happier that we did. He was easy to work with, would answer our emails quickly, was organized, very... Read More professional, and kept people dancing ALL night long. He came early to set up and make sure everything was good to go. The dance floor was busy from the time the dancing started all the way to the last song. I have never seen a dance floor constantly filled with people dancing at a wedding before. We would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kristie C

From beginning to end, Justin was a pleasure to work with. The whole experience was top notch! He’s very responsive and he made himself available to chat by phone several times before the wedding to discuss our preferences and get a better feel for the type of music we wanted to... Read More hear. Justin also has an online portal that makes it very easy to create a playlist and timeline for your event. JAS Productions offers great services at a competitive price and I would highly recommend him for any wedding!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Shannon S

Hiring Justin to DJ our outdoor wedding earlier this month was probably the best decision we made throughout the planning process. From our very first FaceTime meeting, Justin’s organizational skills, professionalism, expertise and passion for his craft were clear. He instilled... Read More a certain confidence in us and was more than willing to accommodate any and all requests. I was a pretty hands-off bride, but Justin was great about emailing and calling periodically in the months prior to the event to make sure everything from the entertainment side was in order. On the day of our wedding, Justin exceeded our already high expectations! The ceremony sound quality was flawless, the uplighting was beautiful, and most importantly Justin had our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Aside from a handful of must-play songs, we let Justin choose the music – his selections, timing and transitions were perfect. I am still getting complements on his work from our guests! Justin was truly a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him for any event. Thank you, Justin!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Corinne A

So, I just got married in an area just outside of Lompoc, CA, just an hour north of Santa Barbara. Because my wife and I are from Reno, we were a little nervous about our ability to book good vendors from afar. This was particularly stressful decision when deciding on a DJ, as... Read More good music is the cornerstone to setting the atmosphere you want at any wedding. That being said, I could not be happier with the service Justin (aka DJ JAS) offered us. Why should you trust me? - I have made and listened to music for most of my life. - I am an avid listener of EDM (i.e. House, Trance, etc). and know my DJ's well. - I consider myself an "audiophile" (I know, I'm one of THOSE people). - I am receiving zero compensation for this review, and am taking the time to write this because I really want others to benefit from his DJ service. I won't bore you with several long paragraphs of why you should go with him, but I will give you a list of things he did exceptionally well for our wedding. Pros: -His mixing skills are the best I have heard, hands down. -He really knows how to read a crowd to keep them dancing. Even some people that I have never known to dance did so at our wedding. -After hearing the mixes he put together for our wedding, it is clear he keeps up to date on the latest music, even the lesser known bands. -If you need him to be (we did), he is an excellent MC. No awkward announcements or missed cues. -He triple checks all the music, order of events, etc. There wasn't a single event he missed, and everything was done exactly how we wanted it. -He was able to predict where problems may occur in terms of timing of events, and as a result we were able to avoid them. This kind of expertise alone should make you hire him. -Excellent people person. He knows how to get along with anyone (there were a few difficult personalities he had to contend with). -He is extremely flexible, and will do just about anything humanly possible to make sure your wedding happens flawlessly. Cons: -After thinking really hard, I cannot come up with anything he could have done better. If you're getting married an are looking for an unparalleled DJ in the Santa Barbara area, you should definitely go with DJ JAS. You won't ever regret it. Disclaimer: I posted this same review to a few other sites because my wife and I were so happy with how well he did!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Working with JAS Productions for our wedding was the best decision I made after proposing to my wife. Our celebration was not a typical wedding, and demanded an exceptional DJ and a company to work with in order to meet our expectations. Justin delivered beyond what we even... Read More imagined. Living far away from SoCal, we had many phone calls and hangout sessions with Justin. He was meticulous, organized and worked diligently with us leading up to the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, JAS team was the first one to arrive. For our ceremony on a windy beach, his mic-speaker system worked perfectly- the aisle song, the officiant voice, our wows were all crisp and clear. Indoors, he was on point every time for setting the mood of the reception, dinner and the dance floor with great music and beautiful up-lights. Our international crowd partied on the dance floor for hours, everyone had fantastic time. There were many little things that went wrong with the services we received from the caterer and the wedding venue. On JAS's side, everything was perfect, from the start 'til the end of the night. If everyone in wedding business were as professional as Justin, all weddings would be flawless. We highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Justin was amazing and managed to exceed our high expectations. Our guests have since told us that the music at our wedding was the best they have ever experienced and, of course, that is largely due to Justin. He mixed, mashed and scratched throughout the night and knew just... Read More when to change songs. The dance floor was packed the entire night. In the lead up to the wedding, Justin was very understanding of our difficult schedules and remained patient throughout the entire process. I can't wait to schedule Justin to spin at all our of parties moving forward....

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rachel S

We just worked with Justin for our March 20th wedding and he was fantastic! He really cared to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for our big day. He was responsive and very helpful with suggestions regarding certain dances as well as adding some uplighting to really make... Read More our venue beautiful. He worked within our budget which was very helpful as we were a little tight on money. My only suggestion would be a little more user friendly website. The fact that he has one is great - just seems like it could save a little easier and be a little more updated. I would recommend him to everyone I know getting married in LA!

A true professional!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My husband and I hired Justin for our intimate outdoor wedding this past July. Since the location of our reception was in close proximity to the hotel guest rooms, we had to deal with many venue rules and regulations, including strict limitations on music volume. Despite these... Read More challenges, Justin was an absolute professional from the start - and a good communicator. Justin proactively worked with the hotel staff to make sure his set up was in compliance. In some respects, having Justin on board felt like having an additional wedding coordinator. He was that concerned about details! :-) What I appreciated most about Justin was that he never made any assumptions or guesswork about what we wanted. He asked several questions which in turn educated me about how much thought goes into being a DJ. It's no an easy job! We spent a good deal of time on the phone to ensure that the music selections, down to the second, were right on point. He let us control the playlist from start to finish. If you want to be the key decision maker in your own wedding and you care about getting it right, Justin is your guy. I have to admit that I used to stereotype DJ's, and not in a good way. Justin exceeded our expectations.

Best Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Justin was the DJ for our wedding this past Labor Day weekend, and he did a fantastic job. He is very professional and has lots of experience DJ'ing at weddings, so he was super easy to work with. We wanted someone that would give us some guidance on how things are supposed to... Read More work and flow at a wedding, and he ended up sitting in on our meeting with the wedding coordinator, which was very helpful because he provided lots of useful tips that helped us with planning the whole wedding. He was easy to talk to and always available to discuss things both over the phone and when we met him at the venue. He was flexible with filling in the blanks when we were too overwhelmed with planning to address every little detail, but he was also very accommodating with meeting all our preferences and requests. His online website was also easy to navigate, and it really simplified choosing our music and coordination. He also did a great job with the acoustics for the ceremony, and all our guests were able to hear the Rabbi clearly at our outdoor venue. Everyone at our wedding said they had a great time, and there were a lot of people dancing. Overall, we couldn't have had a better DJ for our wedding, and he charged a fair price for his services. Thanks Justin!

Best DJ and DOC services a bride could ask for!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Micha N

We used JAS as both our DJ and Day of Coordinator and our reviews for both services are below - to sum it up though, Karen and Justin are amazing professionals in the wedding industry and really made our wedding day as perfect as could be! Justin (DJ) was probably our most... Read More essential vendor in terms of making sure the reception was exactly what we wanted, which was a huge dance party, and he delivered in spades. Leading up to our reception Justin was thorough in communicating with us about what our preferences were for the music during the reception. He allowed us to submit countless example songs through his immensely helpful online portal. Justin provides a detailed planning sheet allowing you to customize all the music for the special moments during your reception – from the introduction to your final song on the dance floor and everything in between. Most importantly, though, he took our suggestions and created a soundtrack that could not have beaten. We had what we later found out was a longer than average reception (appx. 6 hours) and we did not do the usual bouquet/garter toss or games in between, which meant that Justin was heavily leaned on to entertain our guests. His musical selections built through the night to end in a high energy dance party despite the long day. Justin’s skill really rests on his ability to mix music seamlessly and listen to his clients to create the experience they want. We were particularly adamant that we wanted upbeat music with minimal interruptions or directions from the DJ and Justin went above and beyond to deliver just that. He also did all of this at a venue that is known for having strict sound regulations, which he took great care to adhere to, while still making sure our dance floor stayed full. We could not be happier with Justin’s services and recommend him highly for any of your Santa Barbara area parties. Karen (DOC) - When we began planning our wedding we didn’t think we would need any help, but planning a Santa Barbara wedding from New York quickly proved to need an insider’s knowledge. Karen was the perfect liaison. Despite being hired as a “day of” coordinator, I spoke to Karen more than any of our other vendors in the months leading up to our wedding. She was organized with our vendors and helped get everyone set up on an efficient timeline for the day of. Karen accounted for details I never would have thought to plan out (i.e. who was getting me to our ceremony – to which my answer was whoever is around, until I realized I actually needed a better plan), which ensured that our wedding day was stress free. It was such a relief to have someone on hand on our wedding day who knew exactly what we envisioned and was on site to make sure it was executed when we couldn’t be. This included Karen taking all of our extra handcrafted décor up to our reception site and placing it in the designated areas when we couldn’t be there (i.e. signs, centerpieces, lawn games etc.). Karen made sure I didn’t have to answer a single question on my wedding day and that is the greatest gift anyone can give a bride. Aside from managing our day, she also made sure we were taken care of – including making sure there were extra cupcakes for us at the end of the night (not an easy feat!). Karen was an absolute joy to work with and we truly had the perfect wedding day because of her. Karen is the master of professionalism, efficiency, organization, and thoughtfulness in the wedding world.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

Karen Dicks (Coordinator) In one of California worst droughts in the history of the state the sky falls in a lightning and thunder show at the exact hour that our ceremony was to begin. Karen was absolutely wonderful and really kept everything together when the weather... Read More didn't.  We would not have made it through the day with out her help and guidance!! The only regret is we never got one photo with her! Thank you Karen for doing THE MOST amazing job ever, both before, during and after the wedding!!!  We love you and think you are just so exceptional.  You made our ideas and thoughts come to fruition the day of the wedding.  And we cannot thank you enough for all your time, patience, and perfect handling of the rain the day of the wedding. We were looking for a day of coordinator but got so much more working with Karen. She is phenomenal in so many ways!

JAS Productions was awesome!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Laura R

We were married last September at the Granada Theatre in Santa Barbara and choosing JAS Productions as our DJ and Day-of Coordinator was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Justin and Karen were a dynamic duo and their invaluable recommendations and attention to detail... Read More were essential in our planning, especially from our home across the country in New York City. From our first meeting, Justin and Karen were always helpful and available to answer questions even working with our 3-hour time difference to have FaceTime meetings to work through the many details. As our DJ and MC, Justin made the process of choosing songs easy and streamlined through his website. On our wedding day, he kept the reception flowing with great song mixes and entertained our 100+ guests. When there was a miscommunication with our lighting, he came through and provided the perfect uplight scheme just days before the wedding. As our coordinator, Karen brought so much insight and asked all of the important questions for us to consider in building our timeline. Her professionalism and organization kept the day on track and diffused all issues. When a live-music vendor didn't deliver their promised services and started to make a scene, she absolutely handled the situation and quickly came up with an alternative so seamlessly that we had no idea. We were so thrilled with JAS Productions and highly recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ and Coordinator who truly care and deliver everything they promise. -Brett and Laura Rigby

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Erin C

I can't say enough about JAS productions. Justin was fantastic to work with. So professional, and covered every detail, no matter how small or large. He truly is a fantastic DJ, and really knows how to read a crowd. We gave him just a general guideline of music that we enjoy,... Read More and like to listen to, and he not only played the songs we recommended, but also played other songs that he knew would fit the crowd all through the night. He arrived early, and started setting up, and was right on point the entire time. We had a family friend who was doing our day of coordination, and in addition Justin provided feedback on our wedding timeline and gave us pointers of how we could tweak our timeline to make it all work out the best. And he was spot on! We are in San Diego, and he took the time to meet with us before the wedding to talk about all of our needs and get to know us as a couple. I couldn't recommend Justin and his team enough. If you want a no hassle, easy to work with individual with a high attention to detail - Justin is your guy. If we didn't already have a wedding coordinator, we would have used him for that as well. In addition, his prices were perfect - we had other company's who tried to lump us in to a specific package, of a certain amount of hours. Instead, Justin catered our pricing package to our needs, and ending up being much less than other competitors we had spoken to. Thanks Justin for making our event so memorable, and throwing such a great party!!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kristin M

Justin from JAS Productions is awesome, we let him choose all of the music for our wedding and it was perfect, everyone was dancing all night and there was never an empty dance floor. He also provided ceremony and cocktail hour sound which sounded great and worked with us and... Read More our guitarist who provided the ceremony music. I would recommend him for any event you are having, he is super easy to get into contact with and his flat rate makes it easy to understand what you are getting. I loved working with Justin and would work with him again if I need a dj.

DJ JAS is a class act!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Stephanie B

Justin Stern was an amazing DJ. He's low-key, doesn't try to dominate the mic with jokes or an act, he just does his job, and he does it damn well. We had a video screen playing a slideshow of all the photos guests had uploaded to our Wedding App, and he noticed that it didn't... Read More loop, so he had his assistant be on the look-out and restart the show every hour or so when we ran out of pictures. Day-of, we had to move the cake table, and without anyone asking him, he just installed an uplight behind the cake, and it looked great. He really understands weddings. It's clear from the beginning that he's a professional who has been doing this for a long time. His packages are extremely reasonable, and he is probably the nicest person I worked with during wedding planning. He is polite and thoughtful, and asks questions about the age range of the guest list, what "style" our guest list is (ragers? ravers? ballroom dancers?) to make suggestions about not just the music, but the entire flow of the day to make your wedding spectacular. We very strongly would recommend Justin to any couple that's looking to hire a DJ for the wedding.

Best.DJ.Ever

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Cameron G

Music and dancing were the number one thing that we cared about at our wedding, so we had very high expectations…from the moment we first connected with Justin through to our wedding night, he topped them all. He was the most pro-active and detail-oriented of all our vendors,... Read More and we were so grateful to have him on our side throughout the process. We were super picky about music and selected more than our fair share of songs, and Justin was very understanding and played all the jams we requested and more. He knew how to read the crowd and give everyone what they wanted, and mixed all the songs perfectly while sticking to our requested genres. Our wedding was at a house in a residential neighborhood where one of our biggest fears was getting shut-down earlier than we wanted because of a noise complaint…Justin said not to worry about a thing, and was able to adjust the sound and direction of the speakers so that there were no noise complaints without compromising the sound on the dance floor. We even went later than originally expected, and Justin and his amazing assistant stuck around and played awesome jams until everyone was danced-out. Easily one of the best dance parties we’ve ever had, and we know our dance parties! Thank you Justin!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Maggie H

Justin was a dream to work with! He was prompt, professional, and always on top of everything during the planning process and on the day he was patient and helped move the night along and keep the energy up! The sound during the ceremony was fantastic for the outdoor ceremony -... Read More everyone was able to hear and his speakers are so thin and tiny, they don't obstruct anyone's view or make the wedding look like a rock concert, ha! He picked fantastic jazz music for the dinner and when it was time to dance, he stuck to the music I picked on his planning website and it was a HIT! (we played oldies only and everybody LOVED it! When everybody knows every word to the songs, it helps get more people on the dance floor!). His online planning form was user friendly and Justin and his assistant were so sweet on the day - he even came and gave me a hug before we had our sendoff :) Thank you Justin - you helped make that day a fairy tale for us!

JAS Productions

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Kara M

My husband and I were very pleased with Justin's high level of professionalism and skill. Justin is easy to work with and is very good at what he does. Highly recommended!!!

Justin Stern

DJ JAS’s varied background and extensive knowledge of all types of music and genres enables him to skillfully cater to any crowd. His background in private events, as well as his experience in the Club Scene, allows DJ JAS to provide you with the best of both DJing worlds to create the ultimate Wedding and Private Event experience! For nearly a decade, DJ JAS has been providing the highest quality musical entertainment to a variety of crowds. From California to Arizona to Texas, DJ JAS is known as “The Party Rockin’ DJ.” His ability to feel out a crowd within seconds sets him apart from other