JAS Productions- DJ/MC, Ceremony Sound and Lighting

Serving So. California, CA

Real, Experienced, Professional DJs who Care!

It's your special day and you don't get any re-dos! Today, value is more important than ever and our main goal is your total satisfaction. We strive to give you the wedding of your dreams, making sure your special day is how you want it to be. Call us now for an instant quote.

Serving So. California, CA

Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Elizabeth B

I'd recommend Justin to anyone. My mom requested that I get a professional DJ that has experience with weddings and in my search I came across JAS Productions. He was easy to get a hold of and very supportive during the planning. He was also VERY flexible. Our nicely thought out schedule went out the door that day, but he was so pleasant and kept things running. My venue had very strict sound requirements. He was able to work with them and still provide beautiful sound for my event. He was really easy to work with and also had lots of great ideas. My family, husband, and I were really pleased with his work and service. I have no complaints!

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Melissa P

We are so happy with our decision to choose Justin Stern as our DJ for our wedding!!! He did such an amazing job! People who were planning on leaving early, stayed the whole night because they were having so much fun dancing!! My husband and I were very picky when it came to choosing a DJ. When we read previous reviews for Justin, we knew we had to meet him. He has a talent for mixing and getting ALL AGES on the dance floor. THe dance floor was so crowded, that people were dancing in the grass at our wedding!! My wedding coordinator even told me that she had never seen that many people dancing at once. I am so grateful we chose him to be our DJ. All we have are memories now, and they are of everyone dancing and having a good time. We are still getting compliments about how good the music was. Justin did a great job customizing the music to everything we had talked about in our meetings. He also came to look at the venue nearly eight months before the wedding. We live three hours away from him, and communication was still so easy. He was very responsive through emails as well as the phone. My husband and I were running behind on some things, and did not get Justin our Music TImeline until three days before our wedding. With that little of time, he still did an amazing job customizing everything, including our ceremony. He did not miss a thing. One more plus... a few weeks after our wedding, we received a nice email from him, including a video from our wedding. He sent us a ten minute, edited video of people dancing all throughout our wedding. We were so excited and are so grateful to have that!! I would definitely recommend this DJ to everyone. Everyone, from grandmas, to friends, to parents were on the dance floor. Chairs were empty! 5-star quality, 5-star service, 5-star value. Thank you Justin for making our day perfect!

JAS Productions was awesome!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Laura R

We were married last September at the Granada Theatre in Santa Barbara and choosing JAS Productions as our DJ and Day-of Coordinator was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Justin and Karen were a dynamic duo and their invaluable recommendations and attention to detail were essential in our planning, especially from our home across the country in New York City. From our first meeting, Justin and Karen were always helpful and available to answer questions even working with our 3-hour time difference to have FaceTime meetings to work through the many details. As our DJ and MC, Justin made the process of choosing songs easy and streamlined through his website. On our wedding day, he kept the reception flowing with great song mixes and entertained our 100+ guests. When there was a miscommunication with our lighting, he came through and provided the perfect uplight scheme just days before the wedding. As our coordinator, Karen brought so much insight and asked all of the important questions for us to consider in building our timeline. Her professionalism and organization kept the day on track and diffused all issues. When a live-music vendor didn't deliver their promised services and started to make a scene, she absolutely handled the situation and quickly came up with an alternative so seamlessly that we had no idea. We were so thrilled with JAS Productions and highly recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ and Coordinator who truly care and deliver everything they promise. -Brett and Laura Rigby

Spectacular DJ!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Stephanie B

Justin Stern was an amazing DJ. He's low-key, doesn't try to dominate the mic with jokes or an act, he just does his job, and he does it damn well. We had a video screen playing a slideshow of all the photos guests had uploaded to our Wedding App, and he noticed that it didn't loop, so he had his assistant be on the look-out and restart the show every hour or so when we ran out of pictures. Day-of, we had to move the cake table, and without anyone asking him, he just installed an uplight behind the cake, and it looked great. He really understands weddings. It's clear from the beginning that he's a professional who has been doing this for a long time. His packages are extremely reasonable, and he is probably the nicest person I worked with during wedding planning. He is polite and thoughtful, and asks questions about the age range of the guest list, what "style" our guest list is (ragers? ravers? ballroom dancers?) to make suggestions about not just the music, but the entire flow of the day to make your wedding spectacular. We very strongly would recommend Justin to any couple that's looking to hire a DJ for the wedding.

Best.DJ.Ever

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Cameron G

Music and dancing were the number one thing that we cared about at our wedding, so we had very high expectations…from the moment we first connected with Justin through to our wedding night, he topped them all. He was the most pro-active and detail-oriented of all our vendors, and we were so grateful to have him on our side throughout the process. We were super picky about music and selected more than our fair share of songs, and Justin was very understanding and played all the jams we requested and more. He knew how to read the crowd and give everyone what they wanted, and mixed all the songs perfectly while sticking to our requested genres. Our wedding was at a house in a residential neighborhood where one of our biggest fears was getting shut-down earlier than we wanted because of a noise complaint…Justin said not to worry about a thing, and was able to adjust the sound and direction of the speakers so that there were no noise complaints without compromising the sound on the dance floor. We even went later than originally expected, and Justin and his amazing assistant stuck around and played awesome jams until everyone was danced-out. Easily one of the best dance parties we’ve ever had, and we know our dance parties! Thank you Justin!

JAS Productions

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Kara M

My husband and I were very pleased with Justin's high level of professionalism and skill. Justin is easy to work with and is very good at what he does. Highly recommended!!!

DJ