La Vie en Rose

Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

2840 S. Highland Ave, Lombard, IL

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kristin S

Jasmine was very easy to work with. I was planning the wedding from another state and they were great at working with me via email to help capture my vision. Also, when I had a bridesmaid drop out, it was not a hassle at all to change numbers. Everything was wonderful and it was... Read More a great deal.

Plum and Curly Willow

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Cristina P

Flowers were one of the very first things we checked off the list shortly after we got engaged last year. We met with Giselle from Jasmine and after having met with SEVERAL other floral vendors felt like Giselle was the only one that really understood what we were looking for.... Read More She was the only one we met with that didn't try to talk us out of what we wanted. I would recommend Giselle to anyone regardless of budget. Jasmine was not the cheapest quote we received but give Giselle a price point and she will make your vision come true within that price parameter. We initially started at one price point but as we continued on with planning had to reduce our floral budget to account for some other expenses. Giselle met with us several times and found ways to cut back on the cost without hurting the overall design I had in mind. I could not be more happy with the flowers at my wedding. From the Church to the reception to the personal flowers everything was what I imagined and more. Giselle did an amazing job accomplishing a beautiful, fresh design and she was a pleasure to work with.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Natalie S

For the most part, I was thrilled with my experience there. Every staff member was really, really knowledgeable, nice, flexible and were a huge help. I thought the prices for floral were very reasonable.Giselle in floral was amazing and knowledgeable..very, very nice. The only... Read More disappointing thing about the flowers was that some were a little brown around the edges of some of them. I would still recommend everyone go to Jasmine.

Stunning

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Natalie D

Giselle was amazing! We worked together to come up with a completely unique design/color scheme. I changed my mind and had to add and change things over the months and she accommodated everything without a hassle at all. She even set up a mock center piece in the store so I... Read More could see what the flowers would look like a month before, just in case. They were able to decorate the outside gazebo, which most other florists I spoke to would not do. Her staff was there the whole time to set up and move around arrangements throughout the evening; they re-used the ceremony flowers and incorporated them into the reception on the card table so we could save money! My bouquet was breathtaking and I just can't say enough good things about her. So worth the money, amazing personal service and talent is hard to find.

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Kristin G

We used Jasmine Galleria's floral department for our flowers. They all turned out really nice. The price was good and the florist was very friendly and helpful. I ended up changing my mind about centerpieces multiple times during the planning process but she went all with all my... Read More ideas and came up with really great centerpieces. She was so easy to work with and didn't hesitate to change the contract every time I changed my mind. The flowers were beautiful and lasted days after the wedding! I only gave a four because I was never able to actually see what the florist had in mind before the day of. I have a hard time picturing what the centerpieces will look like so seeing some examples of previous work would have been more helpful and I might not have been so nervous about how they would turn out.