Destination Photographer

I am an artistic photographer who captures intimate weddings to destination weddings. I focus on lighting and composition and also concentrate on candid moments that turn into grand memories. Let's chat a little over tea or coffee if you prefer, and get to know each other!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Haylee C

If you are looking for a fun and enthuastic photographer that is willing to go everywhere and anywhere just to please you. You have found her. Jasmine has done a fabulous job with our engagement and wedding pictures and everybody says they have never seen anything like it! She... Read More will help find you places to have sessions at and she is very flexible on dates and she is quick to get your pictures back to you too! She has a great personality and she makes it easy to feel comfortable around her. She is a natural at what she does! If you want quality pictures with a good time and laughs Jasmine is your girl!

Jasmine

Hello, my name is Jasmine and I have been photographing professionally for 5 years. I have photographed in Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New York, Kentucky, Tennessee and of course Ohio. My goal is to give you not only outstanding pictures, but be a friend and treat you and your family and guests with the utmost respect. Because if we are being real, you and I will be spending a whole lot of time together. So by the end of your wedding we will be best friends! Thank-You so much for stopping by. Let's get to know each other and grab some tea or if you prefer-- coffee.