Jason Coobs Photography

Photojournalism

3061 Ledgebrook Ct, Louisville, KY

Exceptional

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Clara S

Exceptional photographer. Relaxed, professional, reliable. He was there every moment we needed him, open to ideas/suggestions/day-of changes. His photos are of the highest quality, an excellent deal for what you are getting. He is friendly and professional. I'm recommending him to everyone!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Amber H

Jason was absolutely wonderful. He made everyone feel very comfortable and relaxed, and had a great attitude. The turnaround time was very quick, and we were extremely pleased with the final results. I would highly recommend Jason!!

A find...a true amazing individual

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Erin G

Jason is a photographer. There are lots out there that can say they try to be, but Jason is - and a consummate professional. We hired Jason late into the game because our original photographer bailed on us. Jason helped me through all the trials, made perfect engagement photos for us - and then at the wedding, he couldn't have been more patient and laid back (big family - lots of others with cameras). He took the shots, he commanded the room and he found the moments. His style and attention to detail are a few things we love about Jason. He also stayed at our wedding for 11.5 hours that day - even when we went a little long in the reception. I'm truly blessed to have had him with us to capture the day. You'd do well to trust your wedding to him.

amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 sheila h

Jason did a superb job of capturing our daughter's wedding in July. He was patient,flexible and went that extra mile(so rare these days) to accomodate our wishes photographically. He helped us celebrate this event at that time and now we can revisit his stunning work forever in the future. Would recommend without reservation.

It doesn't get any better

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Jennifer S

The work that Jason did for me was wonderful. My guests are all amazed at the pictures!! He was very warm and had tons of great ideas. Just check out his site and you will agree that he is the right photographer for you. Thank you Jason!

TO Jason Coobs Photography