Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Available for travel

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Lauren N

Jason Gibson Films captured every special moment of our day! The cinematography is exceptional and they do not miss a detail!! We can't stop talking about how awesome our video is and how happy we are that we hired Jason Gibson! Christy was on the phone with me before the... Read More wedding day to make sure we covered every little aspect and the BEAUTIFUL highlight video was on their blog only a couple of weeks later. Their work speaks for itself!

Excellent People and Product!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Erin P

We met with Jason and Christy about our wedding video a few months before the big day, and they were very helpful both in listening to what we wanted in a wedding video and explaining the process that would happen that day. I felt like they were open to our ideas, but still... Read More added their own magic to make the video fantastic! We are so happy with the finished product and felt like Jason was so professional the day of the wedding - he got great footage and worked seamlessly with our other vendors. Highly recommend!

Incredible Product

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Heidi D

This duo was absolutely incredible. The professionally finished product is our favorite keepsake of the day! We especially loved the highlight reel as they truly captured our personalities. The only 'downer' was that they were expensive, BUT it was worth every penny. They were... Read More willing to work with us on price which doesn't always happen. If you have the money in your wedding budget, CERTAINLY a MUST! Great for a stressful bride! They take care of everything.

WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Kate D

I confess that I was not sure we needed a videographer. Boy was I wrong. Thank goodness my genius husband insisted on it at the very last minute and triple thank goodness Jason and Christy Gibson were available on our day. Our highlight film was the very first thing we saw... Read More after our wedding and let me tell you, these two captured our day, the vibe, the love, the emotion in 2 minutes and 17 seconds so perfectly - we could not have asked for anything more. This was absolutely one of the smartest investments we made. I can't recommend Jason and Christy strongly enough - they are low key, easy going, really nice, and totally professional. The process is also easy - they will meet with you and get to know you, understand what is important to you, and then day-of, they are totally with you, but in the coolest way … quite frankly, we had no idea they were filming us half the time! These two are really special and the work they are doing is first rate, so if you're leaning toward hiring a videographer for your wedding (TOTALLY DO IT!!), these are two of the best. I hope you all have the best wedding ever!!

Must Have Memory

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Emily C

Everyone said you need to get a wedding video and I am so glad we did! Our family and their kids watch their wedding video together every year on their anniversary and I want to keep that tradition. Jason and Christy were so great! They went out to our venue before the event... Read More to see where the good shots would be. They seemed to capture EVERYTHING without even taking too much time from us. They were very professional and sweet, yet involved and just have a tremendous amount of creativity. So happy we did this and would highly recommend!

Unique and special

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Marie M

I was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer as I wasn’t sure I’d ever watch a video much in the future. But both the short-film that Jason put together (very quickly!) and the longer version were both absolutely perfect. It was such a wonderful surprise at how... Read More Jason was able to really capture the feel of our wedding and even the personalities of our friends and family. Jason and Christy sat down with us ahead of time to get to know more about us and our wedding which I think really made a difference as they listened to what was important to us. They are both easy to get along with and make a great combo of relaxed but professional. Now we have something so unique and special and extremely well put together.

Fantastic Keepsake

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jordan M

My husband and I both found so much value in our wedding video that Jason Gibson Films put together...it was a discussion topic during the budget planning...however at the end of the day, this treasure allows us to see the real life emotions of each other, our friends, and... Read More families, and brings back that feeling you had at that very moment - whereas pictures cannot. Jason and his team member were discreet and we love the creativity of the end product. This is truly our favorite treasure from our wedding. I encourage everyone to make the investment in this and in them! It's worth every penny!

The BEST videographer

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Alicia T

I could not be more pleased with the work of Jason Gibson! If I could give any bride a piece of advise, it would be to make room in your budget for videography! Your big day goes by SO fast--there is no way to remember, capture it all as the bride and groom, and even as the... Read More mother/father of the bride and groom. Jason Gibson captured EVERYTHING. It was a magical moment when we relived our big day through the videography of Jason. The mini video captures your day in 4-5 minutes and it is nothing short of amazing. The full length video allows you to completely relive your special day-start to finish. The level of professionalism of Jason and his team is amazing. The best compliment I can give Jason Gibson Production besides the outstanding quality of work, is that I did not even know they were there! You will not regret your decision to choose Jason Gibson Productions for your special day!

Jason and Christy Are The Perfect Team

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Kelli F

I am so happy we decided to work with Jason and Christy on our wedding day. They made us feel so comfortable and we barely noticed they were there, which was something we were looking for in a videographer. When we watched our highlight film for the first time we were blown away... Read More by how beautiful it turned out. They were able to capture all of the details that made our wedding day a dream come true. Jason gives you a copy of your highlight film and also a documentary of the entire day. The documentary film allows you to relive your wedding day over and over. I would highly recommend Jason Gibson films. They are great at what they do.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Lara A

We found Jason Gibson Films by looking around online and are SOO glad that we did. We wanted a modern, fun, personal, and artistic video for our wedding and Jason Gibson delivered! Jason and his wife were very easy to work with--in fact, I barely remember seeing them on the day... Read More of the wedding. He was out of sight, and never interfered with any moment in the wedding--when we saw our highlight video it was clear that though he was out of sight, he was EVERYWHERE. Jason captured all of the sweet and wonderful moments throughout the day perfectly: bride/groom getting ready, ketubah signing (Jewish wedding), ceremony, and reception. We loved his artistic, almost documentary, style of filming--not your typical boring videographer. His music choice in our highlight video was unique, well-timed to the action, and just perfect. Even though it has been almost 10 months since we got married (sorry Jason for not posting this review sooner!), my husband and I look back and watch the highlight video almost weekly. I am OBSESSED with the highlight video Jason made--it is fantastic! HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Best Decision of the Day

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Natalie N

Are you on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding? I was too. There are so many vendors to book, your to-do list is already a mile long, and everything’s more expensive than you thought it would be. But having just gone through it and feeling some post-wedding... Read More blues that it’s all over in the blink of an eye, I’d just like to say how incredibly happy I am that we decided to have Jason Gibson there to capture our day. His video means more to my husband and I than we can say – we laughed, we cried, and then we watched it 20 more times. Jason is such a talent and his wife Christy was a joy to work with as well. They sat down with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details and took time to answer our questions and address our concerns. On the day of the wedding, I didn’t even notice Jason and his assistant until they were leaving that night. He totally blended in with the crowd (no big cameras) and worked his butt off all day to beautifully capture every detail we had told him about. The video far surpassed our expectations and we’ve already decided that it will be a tradition to watch it on every wedding anniversary :) Thank you Jason and Christy!! You guys rock!!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Jennifer L

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with choosing Jason Gibson Films! When I watched the highlight videos on the website after I was recommended to them I knew that they had to be a part of our wedding. Jason and Christy were wonderful to work with; very friendly,... Read More professional, and so much fun! They were very timely in responding to my emails and helpful with all of my questions. Our highlight video was fabulous. It captured the joy of our wedding day perfectly and we can't stop watching it. I highly recommend Jason Gibson Films!

Could not be happier!!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Danielle S

I could not have been more happy with our wedding highlight video, as well as our extended documentary. Jason Gibson did an amazing job memorializing our wedding day for us in a way that can't be captured in any medium other than videography. He understood exactly what we... Read More envisioned, allowing us to relive every moment when we watch our videos. Jason was professional (even though he wasn't feeling well that day!) and unobtrusive, letting the day play out and videotaping each moment as it happened (sometimes with us not even realizing he was taping or even there!). He combined his awe-inspiring talents with our personality to illustrate our love for each other, our families, and our faith, as well as the celebration that was our wedding day. To be honest, we weren't sure about hiring a videographer before our wedding because of the added expense, but now we could not imagine being without these videos. It was an investment -- but it was worth every penny, because now we get to relive the most important day of our life whenever we want! I HIGHLY recommend Jason Gibson to capture your upcoming wedding!!

Jason Gibson Films: Simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Megan R

I searched long and hard for a videographer for my September 22nd 2012 wedding. I was looking for someone who knew how to capture every detail of my day, and would create a video that was not only filled with memories, but pleasing to the eye. I had high expectations for Jason... Read More Gibson Films, and I must say they surpassed them by a long shot! My hilight film alone was absolutely incredible, and I watch it everyday, multiple times a day! Photography is wonderful, but, WOW, just looking back on your day in video is beyond words. Do not trust your memories to anyone else but Jason Gibson Films!

exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Natalie H

from the first meeting with Jason and Christy to the file product arriving in the mail, our experience could not have been better. not only are they a great team to work with, Jason is truly amazing when it comes to capturing your wedding day. we were blown away by our 3... Read More minute highlight video and would have been happy just having that as our keepsake. our full length dvd arrived and we were impressed yet again. i can't say enough about Jason and Christy and how happy we are that we made the decision to go with them for our wedding day. to have a video of our day is wonderful, but to have Jason's creativity behind it is even better!

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Lindsay S

We had the best experience with Jason! He managed to capture the most amazing day of our lives and share it with us in a way only a true artist can. It is refreshing to meet someone who takes such delight in what he does and who drives such joy in sharing his craft with... Read More others. I had very specific features of our wedding day I did not want to miss and Jason made sure to capture everything in a form that we will be able to keep forever. He revealed to us hidden moments on our special day that otherwise we would have been unable to experience. Jason was extremely easy to work with and very professional. We couldn't be happier with the finished videos from our wedding!

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Kate B

Jason was so great to work with. He was already there when I got to my wedding site on the big day, and I didn't even notice him again until he said goodbye at the end of the night, with the exception of hearing his enthusiastic comments throughout the day after he would get an... Read More awesome shot (he was quiet, though, during the ceremony of course!) He was such a breeze to work with and so incredibly talented. He captured the complete essence of my wedding with cinematic flair. When I saw my highlight video I was so excited because he just KNEW what details to capture without me even telling him! I could not possibly be happier with Jason Gibson Films.

SIMPLY PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Laura W

Jason and Christy were so easy to work with and took all the time in the world to meet with us and answer our questions. They made us feel like OUR wedding was the only wedding they were working with and that it was the most important. The two of them really take the time to... Read More listen to what you want and what your vision is for that day. I was so excited for this part and put all of my trust in him to just do what he does best. I couldn't have been more pleased with how our highlight film and documentary turned out!! We have watched them both many times. I highly recommend using Jason for your wedding. Our experience was perfect and our videos turned out better than I could have ever expected. Jason is extremely talented and creative! If I had to make the choice all over again, I'd choose Jason in a heartbeat!. He's the best around!

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Diana K

Jason & Christy did an amazing job capturing my wedding ceremony. I have watched the video multiple times and it feels like we are there again. I live out of town so did not meet Jason until the day before the wedding, but was very comfortable knowing that we discussed exactly... Read More what I was looking for ahead of time. They were both very professional, but also fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

So glad we made this decision!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Sarah M

I was on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer at all, and when I was recommended to Jason Gibson, I reviewed the blog and met in person with him and Christy and was very impressed with their professionalism. He listed to my vision, and even early on the day of,... Read More making sure to capture all of the details, but while never being in the way. Even with 2 photographers and his team, I never even realized any of them were there! The end product was a vision exactly like I wanted. Seeing the highlight after the wedding was such an amazing moment, and there would have been no other way to relive those moments. I feel like it was the best money I spent on the whole wedding, because it captured the day so beautifully to relive it over and over again. I am so glad I went with Jason Gibson and we will enjoy our video for years and years to come. I encourage you to check out his blog and see his wonderful work, and trust his vision like I did :)

Wow!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Tina B

Working in Los Angeles, I was worried at first about finding somebody out of state who would be able to be available to really understand what we wanted to do. Jason was always available, always understood and always made us feel confident that he "got it". Being a producer I... Read More could not have appreciated this more. On top of everything...his vision is extremely unique and as an aside is fantastic with logistics. He even personally stopped by on rehearsal day simply to be a fly on the wall to see what details he could 'get ahead of'. There are a lot of things that go into a wedding...both emotionally and financially. Here is the one thing I know for sure: IT WAS SO WORTH THE MONEY. We got to watch our highlight reel from the honeymoon and just recently watched our full feature which allowed us to see things we didn't even know happened in the moment. Could not have asked for more. Jason really cares about what he does and he is a rock star.

Must Have!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Julie W

Jason and Christy were a great team to work with! We love our highlight film and are excited to watch it over and over again, year after year to re-live our beautiful wedding day! It was exactly what I wanted and we love the cinematic touches. I would recommend this to every... Read More Bride & Groom as a Must-Have!

Amazing Love Story!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Jaimi R

Jason shot our Love Story, and we were SO impressed! We showed it at our reception, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful and unique it was! Very highly recommended!