Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding Albums

135 William St., Louisville, KY (502) 276-6007

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jim W

I appear to be in the minority as a negative reviewer of Jason's work. That may be explained by his incessant requests for positive reviews at the end of my wedding. We were happy with how Jason acted at the wedding and felt confident that we would receive a good product so my... Read More wife and I left positive reviews of Jason along with several family members soon after our wedding. Our positive impression of Jason ended when we actually received our pictures. Jason had directed us to take most of the family pictures while the sun was directly behind him. Because squinting is the eye's natural reaction to staring at the sun - almost all of our family pictures were taken with our eyes closed. Jason attempted to rectify this by cutting out eyes from other pictures and pasting them onto pictures where eyes were closed - seriously. My eyes were on the side of my head in several pictures, causing my face to look deformed in most of the family photos. We had a great laugh until we remembered how much we had paid him. I could have done a better job in Microsoft Paint. Contact me if you'd like examples, they are at least good for a laugh. Jason attempted to rectify them when we expressed our disappointment but our day had already come and gone and there wasn't much he could do. You only get 1 shot at your wedding pictures. We chose Jason based on positive reviews, but we've come to realize that he takes significant measures to control his reviews on the Knot. Jason actually disclosed to us at one point that he had made a financial concession with a bride and groom to keep them from posting a negative review on the Knot. He did give us a refund for the albums we had originally asked for but later decided were not worthy of purchase given the picture quality. Our only regret from our wedding was picking Jason as our photographer. A couple tips for those in the wedding process - don't spend too much on a photographer(it often doesn't result in a better product) and only pay half up front to make sure the photographer is incentivized to return a good product.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Dustin B

After being in nearly half a dozen weddings photographed by Jason, there was not a second thought in who we would use for ours. He is professional and made the entire process effortless for us, which is nice with so much other stuff going on. His photos are breathtaking and... Read More always has the best places in mind for the perfect setting. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality photography.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

If you’re looking for a fantastic photographer for a fair price, Jason is the way to go! His work is incomparable and every photograph he takes is beautiful. My husband and I were initially drawn to Jason because of his professionalism and breathtaking portfolio. He will always... Read More go above and beyond to get the shots that you want of your big day. His laid back and calm demeanor will make your day go as smoothly and stress-free as possible. We have recommended Jason to multiple people because we feel booking him as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. He will always make you feel at ease and give you the most beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Khara O

If you are looking for a wedding photographer to go above and beyond, then Jason is the one for you. He will push the limits and create beautiful memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. His creativity and artistic eye cannot be matched. I highly recommend Jason Holzworth... Read More Photography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Adrien W

Jason just shot our wedding and could not have been more amazing. He is easy to communicate with, timely and passionate about giving every customer a wonderful experience. His love of his career and creativity made for some great pictures even before editing! Can't wait to see... Read More the final product! Thanks, Jason, for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura K

Jason is amazing at his work. He is so easy to communicate with and to get along with. His photos are unique and the creativity really shows in his final product. I could not be more enthralled with his passion and our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brandon B

I was a guest at the wedding and was amazed how great the pictures turned out. The photography team was very professional and will be using them in the future for all my photography needs.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Jason is the best photographer you are going to find in LouisvilleKY. He has a super creative eye and is very passionate about what he does. I am not one for liking my picture being taken; however, Jason makes you feel completely comfortable. He is very patient, especially... Read More when you turn into a hangry bride who just wants to eat. He got some of the most amazing shots of our wedding at Churchill Downs, despite a little rain. A year later, and I still receive endless compliments on our photos. The quality of our album was amazing as well and Jason thoughtfully out everything together perfectly. Make sure you book Jason for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

We easily chose Jason to be our wedding photographer because we had been following his business on Facebook for years! He did an amazing job choreographing the day and including everyone who was necessary in each shot. He and his assistant of the day took many stresses off of my... Read More plate by making the entire bridal party feel special and remembered. The pictures turned out to be PHENOMENAL. I could not have asked for anything better.

Amazing photographer.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 kristin p

Jason Holzworth is an amazing photographer! He is so easy to work with and takes amazing photos. We used him for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He tried different things that I would not have even thought of and I loved the results. You get a lot for your money... Read More with Jason. You get all digital copies of your photos and additional items depending on your package. Jason is the best in the business and his photos show that. I highly recommend Jason Holzworth to any bride.

Pick Jason! Best Photographer in Louisville!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jennifer S

When we first started planning our wedding we picked a photographer right off the bat. Too quick obviously because we were not happy with his work at all. I then started looking for someone else and thankfully Jason was still available to do our wedding. I couldn't have been... Read More happier with how everything went. He and his assistant were very laid back even with our rowdy bridal party. I have so far seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos and I LOVE them already! I would recommend Jason to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Fantastic. Incredible. Photographer.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Ashley P

Jason was our only choice for our wedding photographer after seeing some of his work. We knew he was the right guy for us and we were not disappointed. Jason had a lot to deal with as we had 25 people total in our wedding party! Even with a big group like this, it was like it... Read More didn't even phase him. He is a true professional and knows what's best to create the memories that you will see forever. He is the best!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jiangyu M

To all brides, Jason Holzworth is BEST OF THE BEST! My wedding was on June 26, 2015 (a couple days ago.) The city was under a bad thunder storm and the electricity went out when I was about to walk down the aisle. Our guests held up their phones and candles from the table to... Read More light up the ceremony for 30mins until the lights kicked back on. Jason and Beckie went with it and they shot beautiful pictures IN THE DARK! I hope our experience doesn't happen to anyone of you but it was that very moment that we thank God for Jason Holzworth. He shot our wedding in the dark and in the rain beautifully, and he didn't care a bit being in the mud soaking wet! I can't thank Jason enough for doing our engagement photo session and wedding photos. He is experienced, patient, professional, friendly, efficient... everything you could ever ask for from a photographer. Every one of our guests was amazed by the canvas (our engagement photo) that he brought to our wedding! Just a reminder, we booked Jason 9 months before our wedding. If you want to hire him, you gotta act fast. He'll be the best choice on your special day, other than getting married to the love of your life ;-)

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014

I can't recommend Jason enough. He and his team were extremely professional throughout our entire wedding day. He knew of all of the best spots at each venue to provide backdrops for his amazing photos. I recommend him highly anytime a friend asks for suggestions on wedding... Read More photographers.

Spectacular

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Kristina K

Jason Holzworth took our engagement and wedding photos and did an absolutely stunning job. It rained from the moment we got up that morning until we laid down that night and somehow Jason made it work. Our pictures were so beautiful. We could not have asked for a better... Read More photographer. He is worth every single penny and we would recommend him to everyone :)

Best Photographer in Louisville!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Jason is an absolutely amazing wedding photographer. He is such a down to earth guy and makes you feel so comfortable. We were beyond happy with our engagement and wedding photos, we love them! He was able to capture the happiness, fun and love of the day without being... Read More intrusive. He has a great eye for detail and extremely creative thats makes him an amazing photographer. We received so many compliments about how great our photos turned out! I highly recommend Jason to anybody, we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos.

Excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kadie F

Our experience with Jason was excellent, we could not recommend him more. He arrived at around 10am for the hair salon shots and finished at around 11:00pm after following my husband and I to the Brown Hotel from our wedding venue to take more shots. He worked hard and never... Read More complained even though we put him through a lot of different locations and had him manage my big crazy family. At one time he had to get 50 people together for a family photograph and did a great job. The pictures turned out great, tons of creative ones as well as more traditional. Everything was high quality and we had a ton of compliments on them. He also took our engagement photos and this was very helpful as we had never had professional pictures taken before. He was directive and funny, making that evening enjoyable and helping us relax. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or other event!

Best Photographer in Louisville

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

My husband and I got married October 4th, 2013 and Jason Holzworth was our amazing photographer! I can't even begin to describe how awesome he is to work with, his creativity captured our special day in a way that no other photographer could have come close to doing! He spent... Read More the time to get to know my husband and I at our consultation and our pictures captured the love and happiness of that day in a way that I can't help but relive that day over every time I look at my beautiful pictures! We are so in love with our wedding pictures, Jason was extremely professional, fun and one of the most talented photographers Louisville has to offer! You will not be disappointed, he simply is the best! His photographs are like no other photographs, they are unique and one of a kind!

Very pleased

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Amanda S

Jason was really great to work with from the first time we met with him. He did our engagement session and wedding. We had a very large wedding party and he and his assistant did well trying to keep everyone focused. He was great at listening to what we wanted. The quality of... Read More pictures were absolutely amazing. He provided us with a disc and rights to the photos. We were so pleased we are even using him for our family photos :)

Fairy tale photographer

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

I recommend Jason Holzworth photography. Jason took great pictures of us on our wedding day! He was on time and knew what shots he needed. There wasn't a picture I wish he had gotten. I have over 500 pictures of my wedding day. Multiple of my friends have used him because he... Read More does such great pictures. He shot a fairy tale picture of my husband a I on our wedding day. That's my all time favorite picture! I'm very thankful he shot our wedding and captured great pictures because of the memories we will always have!

Fantastic choice!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Kara B

We are so happy we chose Jason Holzworth for our wedding photographer. Jason and Jessie did a fantastic job! We had a large gap between the ceremony and reception, so we chose one of the all day packages. We LOVED having them around capturing every moment of our special day.... Read More We received many compliments from our bridal party and guests. The team was quick, had great ideas, and made sure we had fun the entire time! They really went above and beyond our expectations. One of the things my husband and I loved most about Jason and Jessie was that they were not in our face so we were able to actually enjoy our wedding. We have so many natural, unposed shots that really captured our wedding day. We honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. Our pictures turned out perfect! It was so hard to narrow our selections down! We recommend Holzphoto to everyone and will use them in the future.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Britt S

We did a lot of research because the pictures were one of the most important things for our big day. After reading phenomenal reviews and meeting Jason and Nathan, there was no doubt they are the best in town. They truly care about their clients and making beautiful pictures.... Read More They were easy to work with and even traveled to the venue to point out creative spots. They really went above and beyond. We would highly recommend them!

Wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Emily M

Jason is the best there is. I wanted unique and beautiful pictures that I would last a lifetime and that is exactly what I got. All my pictures are stunning and I get so many compliments. Pictures are the only thing that last forever and I am so glad I made the investment in... Read More Jason. He was reliable and went the extra mile to get the perfect shot. I would recommend him to anyone!

Well worth it as the photos will last forever and they are priceless.

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Ashley A

Nathan and the crew did an exceptional job on our wedding photos. They were with us all day and night and I couldn't have asked for anything more or better. I would not hesitate to use Jason Holzworth Photography for your wedding photography. It was the most expensive thing of... Read More our wedding, but was well worth it as the photos will last forever and they are priceless.

The best photographer hands down!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Elizabeth H

We hired Jason Holzworth to shoot our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased! He has an AMAZING artistic ability and made our memories ones we can cherish for a lifetime!! He was also very professional while extremely personable and friendly. We were laughing and having... Read More a wonderful time instead of worrying!! That means soooo much to have that stress taken away. Once we received our photos, we were floored. The quality of the photos and the creative ideas were more than words can describe. We were overjoyed with the outcome of Holzworth Photography. I would recommend him to everyone that I know. I would recommend looking at the photo books he has to offer as well. They are so original and high quality.. we love our book!! Thanks for making our memories beautiful!