Jason Lee Photography

Serving Baltimore and Surrounding Areas

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

3504 Newland Road, Baltimore, MD Serving Baltimore and Surrounding Areas (410) 299-7075

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Michelle S

Jason was so amazing! We used him for engagement photos and our wedding photography. He showed up on time, had lots of great ideas, got the pictures to us in a timely manner and they were beautiful! He took over 2,000 photos at our wedding and we received them all on a jump... Read More drive in about a month. My husband and I had so much fun looking at the photos. We got to see a lot of things that we had missed that day and things we wanted to see again. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristyn B

Jason was fantastic! He rolled with the punches on the day of the wedding and was great to work with. We had a pretty crazy wedding party and Jason was awesome at letting us get all the hilarious photos. We had all of our pictures just a couple weeks after the wedding. Just a... Read More month after and we have our gorgeous photos hanging in our house. I strongly recommend Jason for any photography needs!

Jason Lee Wedding Photography 5/7/11

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 Kate F

Jason was our wedding photographer and he was amazing! He is extremely experienced and professional, and was wonderful to work with during the entire planning process, making sure that I had quick answers to all of my questions and assuring me that everything would be taken care... Read More of the day of the wedding. All of my wedding guests were complimentary of Jason; he did a great job of being "everywhere" during the reception without being obtrusive. And, the best part was, we received all of our pictures within just a few weeks of our wedding! Both our formal and candid pictures were fantastic. I highly recommend Jason for any wedding!

my wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Ann K

jason was a joy to work with! he was very professional and timely. he took some amazing shots in the short time that we had since we were running an hour late. he was open to suggestions from me and always willing to listen to my needs. overall, i was very pleased with jason!... Read More my one suggestion for you jason would be to update your website!!!!!!!!!!!

Capture your special day with Jason Lee

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Shadawn S

My wife and I are completely satisfied with Mr. Jason Lee's work. He arrived on time. He listened to all of our needs. He had excellent lighting for low light situations and he just took excellent shots. He was very easy to work with and very professional and most importantly... Read More the price was right. We are extremely please with ALL of our pictures. We would highly recommend Mr. Lee's services to anyone. Visit his website or just call him. He's a very nice man. You will not regret it. Thank you, Luis Jimenez