Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

(97)

Serving NY & NJ Area, NJ

Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.

Ask this experienced photographer to capture your day in his characteristically natural, fun, and romantic way. Rhee's talent and passion will spotlight your wedding's best moments to treasure forever. Service Areas include: Central/Northern NJ, NY Tri-State Area. Call for further details.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Bow2010

232 Campora Drive, Serving NY & NJ Area, NJ

The Best I've Seen

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 C H

Jason Rhee was just fabulous. Our photos were so high quality even before any editing. They were magazine worthy, not just nice wedding photos. He is truly professional and puts you and every other subject at ease. Even the little ones involved in the wedding were relaxed and worked so well with him. He took gorgeous, up-close photos of our ceremony but I never even noticed him near during it! I had thousands of photos to choose from. He patiently worked with us to create the album of our dreams. We were married in early spring, so the weather/sky for outdoor photos were likely to be iffy. He thought through every step and period of time for planning shots for the different groups within our wedding party and told us how to prepare for rain and still come out with great shots. Luckily it never came to that but that just speaks to his level of professionalism AND talent. I luckily enough got a hold of him a few weeks before my wedding when another photographer fell through at the last minute. What seemed like a disaster was such a blessing in disguise because he was ten times better than the photographer I previously considered. I think his prices are more than worth it for the top quality you are getting. You'll have these for the rest of your life and will treasure sharing them! He was really one of my best vendors and I've highly recommended him for every other nearlywed I know in NJ. But, he books up quickly so I'd move quickly! You will be so happy with him! My only regret is that I hadn't heard of him earlier where he could've done an engagement shoot for my now-husband and me.

Amazing Job by Jason Rhee Photography!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kara H

I could not be happier with my experience! I was familiar with Jason's work, since he was the photographer at my sister's wedding. I was extremely impressed with what he had to offer. There was no doubt in my mind that I would want to have him as my photographer as well. As soon as I got engaged I made sure to call him right away to lock him in for our date! Jason's charming personality and high-level of energy made the entire experience exciting and fun! He made sure to shoot all of the formal pictures that I requested and got some incredible candid shots as well! We had tons of gorgeous pictures to choose from - the most difficult part was deciding which ones to incorporate into our Wedding Album! He also created lovely "Thank You" cards with three of our favorite photos for us to send out to all of our guests. Even months after the wedding, he had no problem photo-shopping minor details in a few of our photos in order to make them perfect for framing. Our wedding day was filled with treasured memories and thanks to Jason, these incredible moments were captured in beautiful photos for us to cherish for years to come. Thank you, Kara & Jim Hall September 21, 2013

5 stars? Jason is worth 6 stars!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jennifer R

I originally chose Jason Rhee to photograph my wedding based on his very affordable package prices...I did not realize at the time that choosing Jason would be the best decision I made (next to finding an awesome man to marry me!). The package I chose allowed for an engagement photo shoot along with the wedding day shoot. Our engagement photos were absolutely phenomenal! Jason's technique, talent, and attention to detail blew us away. On both the engagement photo shoot day and the wedding day, he was extremely attentive to placement of things (like making sure my hair was where it should and alerting me if my necklace was crooked-those little details really mattered to me-it showed me and my now husband how much he really takes pride in his work and the people he's working with). He was very professional yet his lighthearted personality put me at ease for both days. We had such a great time with him! And the compliments from my guests? ENDLESS! I hear from pretty much all of my guests how "great your photographer was!"...so much so that I had 2 friends already inquire about booking Jason for their upcoming weddings. When planning a wedding, there is so much to stress about and compare and shop around for...when it comes to photography, there is no need to look any further than Jason Rhee. He is one vendor you will not be disappointed with. He answered every email I wrote him within hours-even on busy weekends. He always made me feel like I was his main priority-even though he was servicing many other brides. I recently looked at his webpage just to browse at other people's wedding pictures and I noticed he did a family photo shoot...I immediately turned to my husband and said "I'm just letting you know now that when we get pregnant we are definitely having Jason do a pregnancy shoot and a newborn shoot"...not even sure if he does these specific services but he's so nice I doubt he'd even say no to me! Thanks to Jason for making my wedding day so extra special with your amazing skill and attention to details...and I look forward to hopefully working with him many more times in the future! Jennifer and Jonathan

Perfect pics for the perfect wedding

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Laura T

Jason was absolutely amazing. I heard of him through my best friend (who found him on the knot) and I absolutely loved her pictures, so I hired him for my wedding. He most certainly did not disappoint. He captured the most beautiful moments, was very patient and did not rush me at all, which to me is very important. He always responded quickly to any questions I had. There was not one bad picture. I would definitely go with Jason for your wedding!

Jason Rhee is the Best in the Business!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

Our Special day was 1-10-2015. In the months leading up to our wedding there is alot of planning that goes on such as finding a photographer. I will be the first to say I knew very little about photography until I met Jason. Jason was a referal from a friends wedding a couple years back, so I contacted Jason and we met at a Starbucks that was conveinet for the both of us. From the second I met Jason and introduced myself I new we had our photgrapher. I sat with Jason who went over every deatail possible and explained the importance of timing and enjoying your day without being bothered with pictures. Jason layed out a time frame for us that was so perfect that you never felt rushed and in fact planned extra time to make sure everything was perfect. Jason was a favorite right from the start with my family and friends. I was asked numerous times as to how I found him. Jason even went the extra mile and drove one of the bridesmaids to the venue from our hotel. I have never met a more professional energenic and deatiled photographer such as Jason. Within a few weeks we have recieved our pictures and I can't explain how incredible they came out and how Jason was able to capture such deatails and moments is just amazing. Please feel free to look at Jason's blog on his web page and you can see some of our photos 1-10-2015. If you want the best and your day to be special with pictures that will last a lifetime there is no question Jason Rhee Photography! Jason me and Sarah can't thank you enough for what you did for us.

Incredible Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 MARY M

I am so incredibly happy with Jason Rhee. His photographs are beautiful, he is so easy to work with, and very importantly, his ideas are fresh and creative. Many of the photographers I met with showed me many of the same poses and the same style of pictures. Jason Rhee offers many of the traditional ideas but also a ton of ideas for pictures you probably won't get from another photographer. Check out his blog and you can see for yourself how beautiful his pictures are. His turnaround time is incredibly fast. I will have all my pictures available to me in less than 3 weeks. Many of my friends waited 6 months or more for their pictures. I am also very excited to have him create my photo album. As a photographer who also has extensive experience in graphic design, the albums he can create are so very different from the typical album you see. There just are not enough kind words to use for Jason. If you are considering him, stop thinking about and book him! It will be one of the best decisions you make. Thank you, Jason, for making my wedding so special!

High quality wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Brittany G

Jason Rhee is a very talented professional who is truly passionate about his work and it shows. We live in Hawaii & traveled back home to PA for our wedding. My husband & I are avid photographers & pictures are really important to us. Therefore, we spent countless hours reading reviews and researching the best of the best in photography for our wedding. When we first met Jason at my cousin's wedding in NJ I knew he was the one. He has a lot of energy and is always ready & in the right place to capture the shot. He did a wonderful job at working the room and getting various shots of different groups of people which we really enjoyed. He is well organized and explained everything to us very clearly even through all our long distance planning. We are very happy with the moments he captured and I love his style of photography. You will not be disappointed with Jason as your photographer.

Jason Rhee is beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Gina S

There are no words to describe how amazing Jason was. Not only was he so personable, friendly, outgoing, honest, quick to respond he also was so understanding of what my husband and I wanted. He was so funny and made taking pictures fun and easy. I had multiple guest come up to me and tell me how amazing Jason was! I would recommend Jason to anyone who wants a photographer that they can put full trust in and know he will come through. Because of Jason my wedding does was perfect and will be captured even better by his photos! Thank you Jason!

Can't do any better!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Juliette V

Jason Rhee is a true professional, artist, and wonderful person. His photos are gorgeous, his turnaround time is wonderful, and his personality made for the most fun and relaxed wedding day photos! I called and talked to many, many photographers before finding Jason, and I am so glad I did. Just look at his amazing blog for a preview of the beautiful photos you will receive from your special day! We are so incredibly in awe of the beautiful photos we now have from our wedding, and we have memories that will last a lifetime. He was truly my favorite vendor. And everyone will have a blast with him, because he is a riot. We all laughed and had fun and never felt like picture taking was a bore or burden like in many other weddings. We love you, Jason!!

No words can describe Jason Rhee

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 lisa w

My husband and I have been to a lot of weddings and Jason is by far the best photographer out there. Thats why we decided to use him for our wedding! We love how Jason takes action shots and doesn't make everyone stop what they are doing and do the "prom pose". His ability to turn normal settings into the best pictures you have ever seen is remarkable. Jason is very accommodating with pricing, times and locations. Basically, Jason will do everything and anything to make your day special, and even after your wedding day, he stays in contact with you so you get your pictures as soon as possible. We would highly recommend Jason to anyone who wants an awesome experience. Thanks again Jason for the great experience!

Just awesome

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Sara S

Saying that Jason did any amazing job is an understatement. He not only took specific pictures I asked for, he in a sense read my mind and took the kind of pictures I wanted. He was great at rallying everyone for photos, took amazing candids, was fun and kept the anxiety low. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. His prices are very reasonable while delivering a beautiful product!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Nicole F

Jason did an outstanding job with our wedding! He was punctual and very professional throughout the whole planning process. Our engagement photo shoot and our wedding photos came out absolutely perfect! Jason did an excellent job capturing our wedding and was very creative with his photography. He didn't miss a beat!

Exceptional

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Sharon A

Jason Rhee is truly an amazing vendor and everyone including us loved him and raved about him on our wedding day. He is easy going and very helpful and just takes amazing pictures. We loved him since our engagement shoot. I will continue to recommend Jason to all future brides!

Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Cathy N

I'm not great at writing reviews, and I don't usually write reviews even when I'm satisfied with the service/product, but I really want to share my fantastic experience with Jason Rhee to other brides-to-be. I found Jason like many other brides through theknot.com, and I interviewed him and a few other photographers last year. He was actually the last photographer we interviewed, and we hit it off right away. He was easy to get along with and very friendly which brings me to my next point. You're going to actually get Jason as your photographer, not like other photography agencies where you meet with someone, but you end up with a random photographer on your wedding day that you haven't even met yet. This was very important to us, to have a photographer that we would feel comfortable working with. Right after our meeting, we knew that we were going to hire Jason. We had a chance to really see what his work would be like through our engagement photo session. He was professional throughout the session, and he gave us a lot of direction for our pictures as we were both awkward at picture-taking lol. He was efficient, and captured all the shots for us in the 2-hr frame without making us feel rushed. On our wedding day, he arrived early and was able to get us from point A to point B to point C in a timely manner all while getting all of the shots that I had wanted. He did not get in anybody's way and at times during the reception, I even forgot that I was getting photographed. He was so easy to work with that one of my husband's groomsman just hired him for their wedding next year. All of our photographs, engagement and wedding photos, came out beautiful. There was a mixture of formal pictures as well as fun, candid pictures. His packages are very reasonably priced for all of the things you're getting, and he's such a pleasure to work with.

memories

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

Jason Rhee Photography was recommended to me by a friend because she used him as her wedding photographer. Her experience with Jason was nothing but flawless and so were her pictures so I knew he was the right choice. His pricing is extremely competitive and the quality of his photographs exceed standard, simply put his pictures are outstanding! On the day of, Jason is timely and is able to capture not only the photos that you want but the candid's that you need. I could go on about his professionalism and his high quality of artistry because he doesn't just take pictures, he puts all of skills and craftsmanship into his photographs. So I will simply say that Jason Rhee Photography is hands down the right company to select for your wedding day.

Magic Captured!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Shanna M

Jason photographed our outdoor/ barn wedding 2 weeks ago. He is an amazing photographer! The day of the wedding, he was very friendly and efficient. He was essential in keeping the flow of our wedding (and pre-wedding activities) moving, without us ever feeling rushed. While we haven't seen all of the photos yet, he appeared to be capturing all of the best moments! The photos that we have already seen, posted on his blog, were absolutely Beautiful!! He has perfectly captured the magical feeling of our wedding day... We highly recommend Jason as a photographer for your wedding, or other events you are planning. Thanks Jason! ~ Shanna and Carlos

Jason Rhee is a Gem!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Sara L

My husband and I got married in May 2014. Out of all the planning and endless decision making, choosing a photographer was the easiest part. We were recommended to meet with Jason by our friends. One look at his pictures and we were sold. After he told us the jaw dropping reasonable price, I realized the phrase "it's too good to be true" was not accurate here. Jason's creativity and beautiful photographs were only part of what to love about him. His relaxed but professional personality made my husband and I feel at ease. People still talk about how beautiful our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are. We owe it all to Jason!!

Personable, Professional & Knowledgeable Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Jennifer E

I have to say, from start to finish Jason was a pleasure to work with. He works with you to make sure you get exactly what you want and in your price point. So many people in my wedding party and family commented on what a nice guy he was. He kept everyone calm (especially me) and got some really amazing shots. We already have our proofs and are having such a hard time narrowing down which pictures to use for the album because they are all so beautiful. I highly recommend Jason and hope to work with him in the future for other happy occasions.

Great wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Lesley F

Jason was one of the photographers that was recommended by our venue. We did a fair amount of research, and we loved his style. His prices were also reasonable, and he responded very quickly to all of our questions. His pictures are fun and personalized, and he did an excellent job capturing everyone's emotions throughout the ceremony and reception. He has a ton of energy, and he brought out the best in the entire wedding party. We would definitely recommend him.

Jason Rhee is phenomenonal!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 MICHELINE B

The pictures Jason took of my husband and I are absolutely amazing, and they captured so much of what I love about us that every time I look through our album I find myself holding my breath... just like I did on our first date. I can never thank him enough for giving us so many priceless, perfect memories!!! I expected to have to pay a small fortune for such exceptional talent, but his prices were very reasonable and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! Jason captured so many beautiful, tiny moments of our wedding day... moments that could have been easily missed... but he was always there paying attention to every detail. and the result are these phenomenonal, heart-touching photos that we'll cherish forever.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 KL S

Jason was our wedding photographer from our wedding June 14th we also hired his assistant Carl. His packages and pricing were so reasonable and we were so happy with everything. We haven't even gotten our pictures back but I know they will be amazing. Our engagement photos looked great. He had a lot of energy and paid attention to all of the little details. I loved working with him he was the best vendor we had.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Maura F

We got so many compliments on our wedding photos and our photographer. Jason was so great to work with, and we could not be happier with his service.

Animated, Enthusiastic Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Michelle C

Jason Rhee was AMAZING. He is full of energy and definitely knows what he is doing. All of my bridesmaids said that he was great and loved his enthusiasm. He made taking hours of photos much more fun. I could tell that Jason was an expert in his field because he was meticulous in everything from the right lighting to making sure we all looked flawless, even if it meant taking a strand of hair away from our faces. Whatever I asked of him he was always readily and happily available. I was at first a bit wary because his prices were so reasonable, and usually that means lower quality work, but I was so wrong!! There is no way that you cannot pick Jason!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Lauren M

Jason made this day so special. He took the pictures i wanted and so far from the preview pictures he has sent me, they have come out great! He was very accommodating, funny, and great to work with. I would definitely recommend him.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Diana

My pictures came out great! Jason is the sweetest and most professional vendor I've worked with. You will not be disappointed with his thoughtful and creative pics. You will especially appreciate his affable personality on such a crazy day when all of your relatives are being so demanding with wanting their pictures taken.

Send Email

TO Jason Rhee Photography, LLC.