Jay West Bridal for all your social occasion needs

On your wedding day you deserve personalized attention. Our staff will assist you in selecting your dream gown. Exclusive lines and a large selection provide the total bridal experience. Come be pampered by our highly trained staff. Our knowledgeable staff will show you the latest bridal trends.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

151 Kings Hwy E, Haddonfield, NJ (856) 795-0424

Amazing Service, Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 3/07/2014 Juli R

I had an appointment to look at bridal dresses not far from Jay West and had no luck. My party and I decided to see if they would help us without an appointment. The welcomed us in, made an area for us, and made me feel like a special bride. At first, I wasn't sure where they... Read More were headed but they were using their years of experience and tried dresses on me as a team to see what I liked. Found the dress! Different and amazing! I found out two months after purchasing the dress that I was pregnant. Thought I would be at a loss but they worked with me and sent extra material and had it altered to fit my months pregnant bridal body into a non-maternity dress. Amazing work ladies! I still had the dress of my dreams thanks to them and their amazing service!

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Melissa W

Great customer service and alternations were perfect. Ordered dress at the end of June for my wedding in October and had no problems. Dress was perfect and ready with plenty of time for the wedding.

Best Dress Shop

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Jen B

This is the same place that my mother got her wedding gown years ago--such a great feeling! Great service, and great choice and variety of dresses. Originally I wanted an Allure gown, but as they kept showing me different gowns, I got one that was a sample for a very good... Read More discount! (I only planned my wedding within 3 months, so time was very limited). They were very patient and attentive, and the gown alterations seamstress did a fantastic job--she had a great eye for detail and really made me feel like a princess in my dress! It fit me like a glove!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sarah F

This bridal salon is amazing. I found my dream wedding dress here after a really bad time at another salon. The staff was so helpful and nice. They really took their time to help me find the dress and veil I wanted as well as picking out bridesmaids dresses. Great selection and... Read More wonderful staff.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Brittany L

Absolutely loved my experience here! Unlike at other shops, the consultant brought me and my friends downstairs to pick out dresses I wanted to try on. They accommodated my mother who is handicapped and were helpful every step of the way. I found my dream dress and I am so... Read More thankful I have such a supportive team behind me! Thank you Jay West!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kelly H

Highlight recommend. I heard great things about Jay West but was still skeptical going in, I'm not a girly girl and was scared I'd get pushed into something I didn't want. Boy was I wrong! The staff was amazing, Donna went above and beyond, she would suggest things without... Read More pushing and always offered new ideas. I had a certain look in mind but went outside that box and I'm glad I did because it allowed me to find the PERFECT dress. I never felt rushed or like I was bother as I had at other bridal salons. Will definitely be going back for my mom as well as flower girl dresses!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Alison G

I was one of the brides affected by the Alfred Angelo closing. My dress was paid for and not shipped yet so the odds of delivery were/are slim. The day after finding this out, and in the height of Jay West's big bridal sale, Sue, the owner was truly an angel sent to me. She... Read More helped a crying puffy face version of me feel completely comfortable, and even smile. I was confident she would find the dress for me, and I'm glad I was. Sue & Justin the sales representative for Jason Alexander helped me find my true dream wedding dress(which wasn't Jason Alexander mind you). I love it even more than my prior dress. The best part was I had piece of mind because I could take the sample dress home with me, and it should be notes I am not a "sample size". Jay West has so much inventory, sizes, and styles for truly every woman, and an amazing staff. PLEASE try this bridal shop first in your search, I regret not going initially.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Joanne S

Beautiful selection of dresses within a large range of prices. They do not try to upsell you. They stick to dresses within your budget. Even though it was a bit busy on the weekends, I never had an issue with getting personal attention for trying on dresses and fittings etc.... Read More Just be sure to make an appointment. The dress alterations were done expertly and I had many compliments on my dress the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Becky B

I cannot put into words how appreciative I am of Jay West. We were not supposed to get married until November but my mom got sick. I was told no, no dress or bridesmaid dresses would come in on time. I called Jay West in tears and within 24 hours we had my dress and a selection... Read More of bridesmaid dresses to pick from - without having to settle or compromise. My mom passed, but she did get to see me in my wedding dress and enjoyed my special day with me!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kelli A

I had such a great experience with Jay West. This may have been the 7th or 8th bridal boutique I tried, but the first one that made me feel completely at ease and comfortable! I was able to try on multiple dress styles within my budget and there was no pressure to decide right... Read More away. I came in a couple times with different groups and there was so much flexibility. When I made the decision on the dress, it was such a great moment & the ladies at Jay West made it feel so special. I had Kay do my alterations, and she was THE BEST!!! She listened to everything I wanted for my dress (and I was very particular with the bustle) and she used some magic to make everything look beautiful and exactly how I wanted it! Go to Jay West! Ask for Kay to do your alterations! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Anonymous B

We ordered bridesmaids dresses from Jay West and they encouraged each of the girls to come in to get measured to ensure the best fit. After going to the store in person which, for some of the bridesmaids who live out of state, was inconvenient, the result was that 8 0ut of 8... Read More dresses fit incorrectly. All of the dresses were anywhere from 1-2 sizes too big, some even 3 sizes too big. When my friend and I spoke to the owner about the situation, she insisted that the dresses were sized correctly based on measurements and put the onus on us stating that the ultimate decision for size was ours. While the decision is up the customer, you tend to rely on a professional who is accustomed to the sizing and fit of particular designers that they sell and put weight in their recommendations. I was highly disappointed in the service and lack of accountability from the store owner. To have 8 girls sized incorrectly clearly indicates that you don't know the designer or that there is something inherently wrong in your methodology to go by the largest body measurement in your size recommendations. Although I am local, I will never go to Jay West for any dress needs again and will not recommend it to a friend.

2017-03-06T08:14:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Gina, I'm sorry that you are disappointed in the service we provided. I know we were extremely busy yesterday when you were in due to prom and bridal season. I understand that the one bridesmaid gown that was too big was given to our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Michelle R

They did a great job from finding the dress to the final fitting! So happy I worked with them :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kate I

I'm so happy!!! I went to Jay West today not expecting to purchase a gown but their consultant nailed it! Such a pleasant experience!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Megan D

Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish!! I came in to look at wedding dresses without an appointment, and the woman I spoke to immediately dropped everything to help me. I showed her a couple pictures and she found the perfect dress on the first try, and helped me... Read More pick out my veil, earrings, and a headband. My dress fit perfectly after a little bit of altering (done through Jay West), and I was completely in love with it. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here and again it was so easy, fun, and we found exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Samantha W

I recently went to Jay West to try on wedding dresses. From the moment I arrived I wanted to leave. My bridal party and I walked into to the store only to wait awkwardly in the small entryway for 15 minutes before anyone even greeted us. I understand that it was a Saturday... Read More afternoon and appointments back-up. As a bride I wouldn't want my appointment rushed just because another is coming in, all I ask is that you communicate this! Then when I met my consultant she acted like I was insane to show her my Pinterest board of dress ideas, she actually laughed at the suggestion. I thought this was helpful, as have the other consultants I have seen. Then she completely ignored what I showed and explained to her, only to walk me around the store pull every dress out and ask if I wanted to try it on or not. That was much more exhausting than it may sound. Having been to several other bridal stores I could not believe the dressing rooms, the ones at Gap are larger and WAY nicer. While trying on dresses she yanked me around and was quite dismissive of my bridal parties suggestions. Worse yet as I put on a few of the dresses before I could say anything she would say it didn't look good and that it didn't flatter my figure (for reference I wear a size 2). She made me feel unwelcome from the moment I arrived and rushed the appointment, by the end I was happy she rushed it so I could just leave and never return. I would not recommend to anyone.

2016-05-16T07:58:57 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you had this experience, all of our consultants welcome Pinterest boards because it helps explain your vision when navigating through the rack and we surely would not want you to feel dismissed from your or your bridal parties suggestions. We do like to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Krissy W

I highly recommend Jay West Bridal Shop. Jay West was a life saver... I live about an hour away in PA and when the dress shop I originally bought my dress from closed suddenly, I was told I would not get my dress as promised. Sue and Jay West came to the rescue! I called... Read More them because they carry the designer I bought my dress from and since that day they have gone out of their way to help make sure my wedding was everything I wanted. Sue worked with the designer to get my dress delivered to her shop in time for me to keep my fitting schedule. Also, the seamstress I worked with, Kay, was a magician... I opted to add sleeves to a strapless dress from extra lace with the only stipulation being that they not "look" like they were added. Kay managed to pull this off and went above and beyond making sure I was 100% happy with the dress. With the whole mess my dress situation turned into at one point, I feel fortunate that I ended up at Jay West. I was able to find stunning jewelry to go along with my dress too. Jay West went out of their way to help me, and as a result my dress was absolutely beautiful... I cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Amanda B

I had a amazing experience here! Cathy was incredibly helpful and sweet! I never felt pressured to buy or go above my budget. I have been to other places that made me feel pressured to buy right away. Cathy made sure that I was comfortable. She was very accommodating and... Read More informative. I ended up buying a beautiful wedding gown and I'm so excited to go back to the shop when it comes in to try it on!

Justin Alexander wedding dress

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Mary

When I had to make an appointment to try on wedding dresses, I knew just the place. My sister-in-law got her dress 5 years prior and two friends getting married before me also went to Jay West. Janet helped me, and she was amazing. I went in with a certain style in mind, but... Read More knew I had to keep my mind open. She pulled what I asked and other styles, as well. I was stuck between two dress, of course, both something completely different than my vision. I made a second appointment to bring friends to get their opinions, but knew when I left after the first time which one was mine. Janet also picked out the perfect veil to match. I did have a little trouble with alterations. The dress fit almost perfectly, but the seamstress said she would just take it in a hair. When I went back for the second fitting, it would barely zip and I could not breath, and I was hyperventilating, because it was so tight. The seamstress tried to tell me that I was fine and that she could stick her hand down the back of my dress. That annoyed me. But she pulled over a manager and she unzipped it just an inch and it was perfect. Needless to say I was so nervous going back for my thrid (and final) fitting. But it fit like a glove and everyone said my dress was stunning on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Lauren M

I purchased my wedding dress for my October wedding along with 13 bridesmaids dresses at Jay West. I had an awesome experience! The staff was very helpful and went above to help me throughout my journey. I would recommend Jay West for bridal needs.

Barb and Kaye were the best!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Amanda B

I had read mixed reviews of Jay West, but I had a great experience! I purchased my dress in November 2014, for my October 2015 wedding. From the get go I had excellent service. Picking out my dress was a wonderful experience, made better with Barb's knowledge and expertise! She... Read More made everyone in my group feel so welcome and really listened to what we wanted. Kaye did my alterations and she was amazing as well. So easy to work with! She really listened to me and help me see how a few small adjustments would leave me with the gown of my dreams. I've seen a lot of negative/1 star reviews for Jay West on other sites, and maybe it was because I thought about the timing - never made any Saturday appointments - always weekday evenings, that I had a more pleasant experience. Going after work on a Monday or Wednesday for a fitting I often had the shop to myself. I never once felt rushed, pressured, or ignored by the JW staff. If you are worried about that I would avoid Saturdays. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them/go there again.

Wedding 10/17/2015

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kate S

I could not be more happy about Jay West. I picked my wedding dress in one day and their staff was great the whole time. Kay, the seamstress did a really good job my alterations and worked with my schedule perfectly. Everyone loved my dress and said it was perfect for my... Read More venue. Thank you to the Jay West Staff and Kay for all you did!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 LL Y

Sue and crew were fabulous! We found a dress that fit my budget and worked with Kay to make it look just the way I wanted! It was like a mini family and I'm sad I don't have to go back for more fittings! :)

So helpful!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Danielle M

I bought my bridal gown, my bridesmaids bought their gowns, and my junior bridesmaid purchased her gown all at Jay West. I had learned about Jay West when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. I was so taken by the quality of the service when she tried on gowns, that I... Read More didn't think of going anywhere else when it was finally time to try on my own wedding dress. I went to try on dresses last August and met with Patti. She was extremely patient with me as I tried to make a decision on my dress, even as the rest of the store was closing for the day. I bought my dress that day along with my veil and a belt, and could not have been more pleased with my decision. We returned several months later to look at bridesmaids dresses, and Lisa helped us find the most stunning dresses. Some of my bridesmaids didn't feel comfortable wearing strapless dresses, so Lisa helped us figure out how the dresses could look if they added straps. Everyone left thrilled with our dress choice. The first time I tried on my dress, Donna helped me out. She not only helped me into my dress, but she also gave excellent pointers for the wedding day. She advised us to bring baby wipes for minor marks and stains on the dress, she showed me how to pick up my dress so that I could turn around gracefully, etc. She was so helpful and so warm. When it was time for alterations, my bridal party and I worked with all three of the seamstresses. I worked predominantly with Kay who does the bridal gowns. She did a remarkable job, and she was so patient with my mom and I as we asked questions, tested out shoes, tried sitting down, laughed at oursevles, etc. She was so sweet and understanding. Lucy and Antionette were also very sweet and helpful. My only concern throughout this entire process with the dresses is that a few of my girls had some trouble with the clasps and straps on their dresses. They all looked beyond gorgeous in their dresses, but I know there was some minor concern about that as we were getting ready that morning. Overall, each time I went to Jay West (probably about fifteen times over the course of a year), I was met with professionalism and kindness. I had nothing but great experiences with the staff there, and I would definitely recommend this salon to other brides.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Carly F

The Jay West staff, especially Melissa were absolutely phenomenal. From start to finish I was 100% satisfied with my experience! Melissa dedicated her time and helped me not only pick the perfect dress, but create the perfect bustle on my dress, pair it with the most gorgeous... Read More veil and helped me pick out my bridesmaid dresses (which varied in color and style)! My experience was beyond my expectations and I highly recommend Jay West for anyone looking for their dream dress!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Miranda V

Before I decided to go to Jay West, I read all the other reviews posted here-- and I felt confident I would have a great experience... but I didn't. I'm a curvy girl and I knew that I wouldn't exactly fit into all the dresses in the store. Barb was helping me and she took me... Read More to one corner of the shop... and told me the dresses in this ONE closet were the only ones that would fit me enough to try on. Now-- I did find a dress that I loved from that selection, but I wanted to look around the whole store. This was the first time I had been shopping for a wedding dress and there were so many other options. The other thing was that Barb kept having me step into dresses rather than put them over my head. I have a butt and that's where I carry my weight-- so it's a lot harder to step into dresses that don't fit than to put them over my head-- where I might be able to pull them down a bit to get a better idea. Overall, I think Jay West has a great selection of dresses-- but unfortunately I didn't get to see very many of them. I really didn't want to have to write a negative review, but I felt like I had to.