All the feels.

Hey hey lovers! You're here because your looking for a photographer to capture one of the most amazing days of your life, the beginning of forever with your babe. *Pop the champagne!* Hawaii + my style of photography are made for each other...they both have rich, unreal colors & tones; a little mix of vibrancy & subtlety, and the most unreal, timeless, artistic vibes. I don't just want to be another distant wedding vendor to check off your list, because I value so much what I want to give the two of you. I'm all about my couples becoming my friends & getting to know each other. The way I work is a little mix of directing (so you're not all 'what do I do with my hands') & leaving space for you two to be yourselves (candids!). So stoked to chat with you! Visit the site & inquire there!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Honolulu, HI All Hawaiian Islands (239) 404-6079

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Aimee J

Jayleigh is by far the most amazing photographer I have ever worked with! Having been in the fashion industry for close to 2 decades I've had the opportunity to work with some elite photographers and beng a part time wedding/event planner I've worked with some talented wedding... Read More photographers! So when I was looking for a photographer for my own wedding I was SUPER picky! And we were trying to stay in a budget too! What you read on her website about her being invested in you as a couple and wanting to be apart of your love story is 100% truth! She is not a distant wedding vendor for your biggest day of your life she literally becomes a dear friend with a front row Sweet who epically documents every magical moment of your big day!!! Her work speaks for itself and each of her photos are masterpieces in and of itself! We get to relive those moments every time we look at our photos which is every day in our home! Whenever I've hired a photographer for work or personal I've always gone with the rule of hiring them based on one question?! When I look at their photography does it make it evoke emotion? And when I first saw Jayleigh's work it did just that! She captures the amount of passion, commitment, tenderness, strength, peace, joy, gratitude and love each couple has for one another in each photo! I knew after I look at her social media I had to hire her for our wedding, and I did! And I hired her for my last clients wedding in June 2017. And will hire her for every wedding I'm hired for from here on out! Hire her and I promise you will not regret it! She is a woman of her word which is hard to come by these days but is invaluable when planning and executing the biggest and most important day of your life . She will capture every moment you don't want to be missed on your wedding day and create ones you didn't even know you couldn't live without! I am her biggest fan speaking from the brides point a view and a wedding planners point of view!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lauren H

Booked Jayleigh as my wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier!! Only had our engagement session so far, but we're already overly thrilled with her talent I have to share. I found Jayleigh on Instagram months before I was even engaged and knew her photos were what I... Read More wanted for my wedding! I loved her photos because she always captured the special moments between couples in a way that she made you feel it through the photo!! I was so nervous for the engagement shoot, we're not a 'photogenic' couple, and feared we wouldn't be able to get photos like the ones I'd spent months gawking over on her Instagram. She made all our nerves vanish within 5 minutes, she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, like we could just be us in that moment. The pictures came out AMAZING!! I mean seriously amazing, everything and more that I was hoping for. Since the engagement shoot, she's felt more like a friend than a vendor. She listens to my ideas and puts in her professional opinion to make the outcome exactly what I was picturing, and she's never "pushy" on her preferences. She's just as excited for our wedding as we are and this is why you should book her!! She's in this business for the heart of it and puts you at ease knowing she wants to make it the best for you and your significant other, whatever that may be!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Victoria G

Where do I even begin? I met Jayleigh at a friends wedding back in December and she has since held a very special place in my heart. We spoke a little bit at the wedding and a few weeks later I found her on social media and saw some of her work and was beyond impressed. It was... Read More around that time that Jayleigh posted something on her facebook page about picking a lucky couple for a photoshoot. I commented on it with wishful thinking that she would chose us, and she did!! I was ecstatic. But then it came time to telling my boyfriend that he was now obligated to come on a romantic photoshoot with me. There was some hesitation but I finally had him convinced. Jayleigh was SO helpful leading up to the photoshoot. She sent us her vision which was imperative to us picking out the perfect outfit. We arrived for our photoshoot with some butterflies. I'm getting chills just thinking about this because that hour, my boyfriend and I somehow fell more in love with each other. Jayleigh made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She began snapping away and at some point, we forgot she was even there. It was THAT comfortable. We assumed she got some good photos, but we were not prepared for the unbelievable plethora of photos that were sent to us soon after. My boyfriend Caleb and I sat there speechless flipping through the photos and I don't think we even said a word to each other. They were truly incredible. We immediately bought canvas photos for our new house and even customized pillows with some of our photos. It was soon after Jayleigh posted something about doing a boudoir photoshoot for your significant other for Valentines day Now, the old me before getting to know Jayleigh would have never even considered doing this. But she made me feel so at ease. I chose a few different pieces of lingerei and made my way over to her house. The next hour was the most empowering experience. She made me feel comfortable, confident, and sexy. When I saw these photos, I cried. I could not believe it was me. I made a hard cover book for my boyfriend for valentines day and his jaw hit the ground as soon as he saw one photo. He now keeps this book in his closet and I'm sure takes a gander at it from time to time when i'm out of town ;) Whenever I need a little "pick-me-up" I go and look at those photos and immediately say "okay, you're a rockstar." I encourage every girl to do a boudoir shoot with jayleigh, even if its just for yourself!. We are planning an engagement and a wedding in the next couple of years and we will not even have to think twice about who will be our photographer. We love her work so much that we would be willing to even work around her schedule to book a date for our wedding. PLEASE do yourself a favor and use jayleigh for your next upcoming event. I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Jamie L

Wow! wow! and more WOWS!!! I was so super impressed with with Jayleigh and how she does what she does. She was so sweet and gentle with us , she gave direction to us on how to pose so peacefully. Like it felt so natural everything felt so natural. My husband and I would be... Read More hugging and she would gently say " kiss her temple" and they way she would say it so softly made everything WE did and how we posed come out like that. Natural, soft and full love ! I would HIGHLy recommend her to anyone getting married that wants to have pictures and memories to last a life time! These photos are not just pictures. They are a memory that tells a story and a story that she helps make come to life over and over again every time i look at them. I will be forever grateful for her and for her special talent. THE BEST , THE VERY Best! Tears in my eyes just thinking about that day and how special she made it for us. " I got you" and she sure does!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Ali G

Jayleigh Daniel is THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER I have EVER worked with. Her photos will continuously make you emotional. She gave so much direction (but not over the top) and helped our engagement photos look as natural and beautiful as possible. I have worked on many shoots, and she... Read More made me feel so comfortable. She is also the sweetest girl and after knowing her for 2 weeks I want to be her best friend! She gets photos back to you very quickly and answers any questions you need. She inspired me to get married in Hawaii, and if we do I will DEFINITELY be using her.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Juls L

Aloha! STOP looking for a wedding photographer - you have found her. Seriously. My now husband and I have somewhat demanding jobs, and wanted amazing vendors, but wanted them to be self-sufficient. The first thing I read when I went to Jayleighs website "I got you." And let... Read More me tell ya'll - she really does. From the moment I booked her, she took care of everything. Our engagement photos were incredible. She gave me a few options, and honestly I just let her choose the best one. Seriously gorgeous pictures at sunset, and at 4 different locations. Listen to her - she rocks. On our wedding day we opted for the first look, solely to get the pictures taken prior to the ceremony/reception. We got married in Hawaii, and wanted to spend as much time with our out of town guests as possible. I told Jay once what the timeline/plan was, and she had it covered. Down to "Can you find a place for us to do the first look?" Her response "yeah girl - done." The wedding pictures were efficient - that sounds silly, but I get a little tired of pictures. She told us exactly what to do, and the pictures turned out far beyond my dreams. The BEST thing ever - less than 24 hours after our wedding we got 15 sneak peek edited pictures! GORGEOUS, pretty pictures for our friends/family to see. Bottom line: HIRE HER. If you can... she's pretty popular, and I can tell you why! I have bridesmaids who have already been married that are jealous they didn't hire her instead! If you want someone who handles herself like a professional, but is super cool/down to earth to work with - she is your girl. My husband and I have high expectations of people, and she exceeded all of them! Check out her instagram. Her style is incredible. We never thought of ourselves as photogenic people (still don't), but she can make anyone feel like a model. Best part is she captures the emotion. Multiple friends/family who were unable to attend our wedding "You can really see the love in your pictures." That is what you want. If someone told me I had to start over and replan my wedding, and only get to rehire one vendor I had already used - Jayleigh would be the one. HIRE HER!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Ryann Grace S

Let me start by saying I wish we could give more than 5 stars! Jayleigh was a dream to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and for my husband in this type of setting it can be a little intimidating, so that was truly helpful. It was like we all knew each... Read More other forever! We really enjoyed having her take our one year anniversary photos and we hope to work with her again in the future (maybe when we have babies!). We can't say enough great things about Jayleigh! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amy G

Jayleigh is the best photographer in the world! She did our engagement and wedding photos and I️ couldn’t say enough good things about her. She is fun, personable, and makes you feel so comfortable. She is so talented and I️ truly wouldn’t ever use anyone else for professional... Read More photography. She is so talented and we absolutely love her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Emily A

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jayleigh is! We found Jayleigh through word of mouth and we are so happy we went with her. From our engagement photos where she helped direct us to get more comfortable and showed patience when we wanted to attempt to get our... Read More dogs in some shots, to our actual wedding day where it would not stop raining, we had an amazing experience and amazing photographs! We have only gotten a sneak peek so far but cannot wait to see everything! Jayleigh made us feel so comfortable and helped make the experience fun and exciting instead of like a job which can be easy when you are being pulled in a million directions. If you want a photographer that will highlight the love you have for one another and make you feel like it is all about you, BOOK JAYLEIGH!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Heather W

Jayleigh is amazingly talented!! Our entire experience with her with amazing from start to finish. I can be a hard to please person at times and Jayleigh exceeded my expectations. Her artistic style is what drew me to her work. She has a bubbly personality and immediately made... Read More my husband and me feel very comfortable. We did an elopement, so it was more intimate, but with her talent and warm personality she made the process very enjoyable.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Laura M

From the second I found her on Instagram and swooned over her photos, to the very last photo she snapped at our wedding, I've been obsessed. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she made the whole day feel completely intimate and effortless. Nothing felt forced or posed; at... Read More times I almost forgot that we were getting photos taken. We just got our wedding gallery back, and I was BLOWN AWAY at how beautiful every single photo is. I have never seen my husband or myself smile and laugh so big- our photos turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. So grateful to have had Jayleigh be a part of our day <3

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Dilyara S

We can't say enough thanks to Jayleigh of Jayleigh Daniel Photography for documenting our special day!!! We planned a destination elopement in a beautiful island of Hawaii, Maui, and, being wedding photographers ourselves, had a very clear vision on the style of photography we... Read More wanted for our wedding. When we found Jayleigh and saw her work, it was a very easy decision that she is the one! The whole experience working with Jayleigh was wonderful, from the first email and Skype communication, to our wedding day and to receiving our gorgeous images! On the day of the wedding, we really enjoyed the whole experience. She has a very sweet personality and it felt like we were friends forever! Her photography style is very unobtrusive; she let us enjoy our little moments, and captured it perfectly! She went above and beyond to create a truly unique experience for us. When we received our photographs, we were amazed to see how beautifully all raw moments, emotions, our authentic personalities, and, of course, the Maui landscapes, were captured! It was truly a joy to relive our day all over again! Thank you, Jayleigh!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kamiryn T

I found Jayleigh on theknot.com, I was feeling super overwhelmed trying to plan a destination wedding and decided I would just start here. I started searching photographers in Hawaii and stumbled upon her vendor profile and boy am I glad I did! I clicked on her profile, read her... Read More bio, parused her Instagram and just fell in love with the idea of having her as our photographer. When you read through her reviews it’s clear that everyone has the same general consensus about this lovely lady.. she’s absolutely AMAZING. I sent her an inquiry by email in the morning and heard back from her by that afternoon, which is absolutely amazing considering I’m three hours ahead of her. Anytime I had questions, not matter what it was, she was so quick to get back to me and never made me feel like a bother. I am not a big fan of having my picture taken but knew, going into wedding planning, that the pictures were so important to me. Jayleigh has this way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, she hypes you up and makes you feel absolutely amazing while she’s doing her thing. She was so great with posing and direction, which was perfect because in all the stress of planning a destination wedding I forgot to put together a list of must have photos. It put my soul at ease to know that we were in such great hands - it really was effortless with her guidance. She was even sweet enough to send us some sneak peek photos and I have seriously been obsessed with them! She has the perfect combination of talent and passion and we were so lucky and feel so honored to have been able to have her there to capture our special day! Thank you a million times Jayleigh!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 America M

Jayleigh was spectacular! We had searched high and low for a photographer that would fit our style. So, when I stumbled upon her site, I was so excited to find a photographer that captured not only beautiful pictures, but beautiful moments that would last as precious memories... Read More forever. We are so incredibly blessed to have gotten the chance to work with her! It was easy to forget that she was there working, and instead it felt as though we were hanging out with a friend we had known for awhile. When we received our wedding album, I was over the moon with the shoots that she captured! Through her lense and skillful eye she was able to capture so many beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. I will forever be grateful for the memories that she captured and the overwhelming love I feel when I look at our photos. If you decide to choose Jayleigh as your wedding photographer (and you absolutely should) you will be overjoyed by her incredible work!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Marissa C

Where do I even begin? Words cannot express how lucky I was to have Jayleigh photograph our elopement in Hawaii. Her work is amazing, but more importantly she as a person is amazing. When we first contacted her to photograph for us my first impression was that I was talking to a... Read More best friend. She has such a bubbly personality and really makes you feel comfortable. She was so kind and understanding to work with our budget and gave great advice on choosing a time for the elopement. Originally we had planned for a noon wedding, but she advised us to change it to be towards the evening, and oh my gosh am I glad we did! It was the perfect temp, perfect amount of light, and most importantly - we got to watch the sunset and had BEAUTIFUL photos because of her advice. The day of she continued to serve as a best friend to both of us. What a relief it was too because the officiant we chose was a major regret. Her personality and good company saved our elopement from being a disaster. I LOVE every single photo she took of us! Before her my hubby and I didn't have any professional photos of us, now all our friends are jealous and so envious of our wedding! She even took all my inspo photos and was somehow able to capture everything I had envisioned. There's that look that my husband always gives me - you know that look of "I'm so deeply in love with you" you can just see in someone's eyes but can't ever properly explain? - well there's one photo that she got of my hubby looking at me like this and when I saw it I cried so hard. These photos are something we will forever cherish, and choosing Jayleigh to be your photographer will be the best decision you ever make.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Ann V

I am an incredibly indecisive person and the easiest decision about my wedding (aside from picking my sweet hubby) was picking Jayleigh as our wedding protographer. The wedding pictures were very important to me because I knew I would be looking at them for the rest of my... Read More life. When I saw Jayleigh's photography for the first time I knew I wanted her to take our pictures right away. Jayleigh is professional, easy to work with and she takes breathtaking pictures. I could not praise her work enough, our wedding photos were stunning!! If you want to capture your wedding perfectly.. Hire.This.Girl!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017

I don't even know where to begin so I just will begin with saying, book her!! It's hard to believe but it has been six months since our wedding and we are still so happy that we went with her. Style of photography was important for me, and communication/personality was important... Read More to my husband for us both to feel confident in our photographer. We called and skyped with other photographers before finding her, and they just did not have what we were looking for. After emailing Jayleigh, we were able to Facetime her the following day, and right away within the first minute I knew we were going to book her. She has a way about her that makes you feel very comfortable and excited. She asked us about how we met, our proposal, and got to know us instead of jumping right into numbers. It was so personable and unlike the previous photographers. After we told her a little about us and what was important to us for photography, we talked about her packages and booking. Right when we hung up, we wasted no time and emailed her to secure the date! Wedding day came and was the absolute best day of my life. I got to marry my best friend, and Jayleigh captured everything. When I say everything, I mean it. Our wedding day went by so fast and we have these images to keep forever that kept all of the memories and moments for us. Jayleigh's personality was so kind, she was our photographer yes, but felt like a friend. She also coordinated family members for photos, was great with our bridesmaids and groomsmen, helped out with the littlest things throughout the day like shaking sand out of my dress, and more. The photos were beautiful. The professionalism was amazing. Jayleigh truly is the whole package in one person. I know whoever goes with Jayleigh in the future is so lucky, as we were. Thank you again Jayleigh, you are the best and I cannot thank you enough for what you gave us!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Emily T

I cannot say enough about Jayleigh!! We found her through browsing on Instagram and from the moment we reached out to her all the way to getting our amazing photographs back, she was such an amazing fit for us! She felt more like a friend rather than a wedding vendor the entire... Read More time. We did our engagement session with her prior to the wedding date and were SO nervous about getting our photos taken! (Who Isn't, Right?). She told us not to worry and that it would just feel like we were hanging out! IT DID. She directed us, but still let us be ourselves. Nothing was super posed, and we loved that. Once we left the engagement session we we're so happy we picked her. It was so much fun and the photographs from it we're AMAZING. She captured moments we had no idea she was even photographing. Communication up to the wedding date was great and when she arrived that morning it felt like a friend! The whole day she made sure everything was smooth and fun. She wasn't up in our face like I've heard other photographers can be during weddings. Both her and her other photographer she brought we're very professional, fun, and kind. All of our bridal party loved them as well! She was making everyone laugh during bridal party and family photos, and nothing felt rushed or managed. It was great. After the wedding, she sent us sneak peak photos right away which we loved because I was able to post some on my facebook. The rest of the album came in a few weeks after the wedding, and I was crying the entire time while looking at them! My husband may have shed a tear or too also (lol)! They came out so beautifully and you can tell she took the time on each one to make them perfect. I am so happy we choose Jayleigh as our photographer, she was such a huge part of our day and capturing everything. I recommend anyone and everyone to her!

2017-04-24T17:01:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweetest review.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jaileen H

Jayleigh is AMAZING to say the least! Got prints done of our session and made a book of the pictures as well. It's been months and I'm still obsessed with them! Very sweet young lady who will make you feel very comfortable. 10/10 would recommend

2017-04-23T15:57:32 Response from the vendor

You're so sweet! I loved seeing the prints & album you made! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Amina H

Jayleigh is amazing! Very easy to work with and captured everything and more for our wedding.

2017-04-23T15:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Rachael E

Jayleigh provided us with beautiful engagement and wedding photos we will cherish forever! She was very personable and a joy to work with! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for pictures with all the feels! :)

2017-04-23T15:58:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was such a dream and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Stephanie H

Jayleigh was so amazing !!! We couldn't have asked for a more talented photographer for our big day and she is such a sweetheart. Made me feel so calm the whole day. We're so grateful that we picked her.

2017-04-23T15:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you! So grateful & honored you picked me too!

Jayleigh Daniel

Hi hi! I’m in love with traveling anywhere & everywhere. Mama to one little dude, and currently engaged to the love of my life, so it's especially important to me to make everything super simple and fun, because I know how crazy wedding planning can get! I fell in love with this life & photography, & how fulfilled it makes my heart. When I’m not behind the camera, I also love: kickin’ it with my family, working out, eating and discovering new foods, horseback riding, beaching it, being spontaneous, & anything outdoors. I am in love with love & I'd be so honored to be a part of your day.