Seamless. Stylish. Spectacular.

An event planning and design firm where YOUR unique details is top priority. Our passion is simply delivering unforgettable celebrations. Our SEAMLESS PLANNING + STYLISH DESIGNS = SPECTACULAR MEMORIES that last a lifetime! Are you ready to begin your "JAZZI" event journey? Contact us today!

Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

2485 Guadalcanal St, New Orleans, LA State of Louisiana, Mississippi & Texas (504) 407-5736

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Tatiana T

Fairy-tales do come true!!!!! Jazzi Events owner, Staci Lewis, is nothing short of FABULOUS! Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful moment of your life; however, with Staci by your side it seems very possible! It is more like having more people wrapped into one. She was... Read More so much more to me than a wedding planner. She became my very our Fairy Godmother, a second mother when I needed her to be, a sister, best friend, therapist, counselor, she was whatever I needed her to be when I needed her. I found Staci on theknot.com. I spoke with a wide variety of wedding planners. Something about Staci just "felt right". She didn't feel as if she was just planning my wedding for a paycheck. She listened to what my needs were. She listened to what my Groom's needs were. She took our budget and turned our day into something that we could have never imagined our even achieved on our own. Not only was our day GORGEOUS but our entire 2 year journey with Staci was wonderful! She was a true blessing and WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY (if not more in my opinion)! You never know how much a wedding planner handles for you and the stress that she takes off of you, while you are planning what feels like the biggest moment of your life. You forget that life is still happening around you. Wedding planning can become overwhelming when you have to consider every detail. Staci took those feelings off of us. she recommended vendors, kept in mind the things the we wanted and made it happen for us within our budget. Every detail she provided exceeded our expectations. Simply stated, we could not have done any of this without her. Her vision, professionalism and ability to build relationships with her clients is truly phenomenal.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Alexis T

I could write for days about my wedding experience, but my ceremony AND reception spoke volumes! I have been to my share of weddings, but this one was the most beautiful wedding I have ever physically stepped foot into. I contacted the personal cell phone of Jazzi Events about... Read More two(2) months before my wedding day. Mrs. Staci (the owner) patiently informed they were in the middle of setting up for a wedding being held that afternoon, and she answered the phone thinking I was the bride. Even though I only had eight(8) weeks until "the big day," before hanging up, Mrs. Staci assured me everything would be okay. She assured me that she and her team would help me in every way they could. If you ask my Husband, any of our wedding guests, or myself, answering the phone that day was the "best mistake" she ever made! As the doors opened to my ceremony, I recall being in awe! I remember seeing the smiles on my family and friends' faces, and for every bit of 60 seconds there was this circle of light at the altar where my Husband stood! I literally believe I experienced a moment of heaven here on earth! Mrs. Staci and her business partner, Mr. Michael (who happens to be her husband!), are dynamic. They are professional, prompt, and supportive of each other and their clients. Mr. Michael was very precise with the measurements of the facility, and he knew exactly how many uplights and seating accommodations were needed for the venue after visiting it one time. After previously waiting 8 months for a draft of the seating arrangements with another decorator, my entire floor plan/layout was complete following the one and only site visit before the big day with Jazzi Events! To top it off, all this was done for over 350 guests; and, my planned outdoor wedding had to be moved inside in a matter of 1 day! We had planned to use the entire inside space for the reception. Jazzi Events was truly sent to our lives with purpose, and we wholeheartedly say, "Mission SUCCESSFULLY Complete!" We highly recommend this team!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kim R

Staci and her team are PHENOMENAL! I could not have asked for a more perfect full service wedding planner for my big day. Doing a destination wedding is hard and Staci made it an enjoyable experience for me and my husband. From the beginning to end, she was there with us and... Read More made sure our day was successful beyond our expectations! I affectionately call her my "wedding mom" as she not only was instrumental in planning my wedding but also in being a support for me through the process. If you have any doubts about hiring a wedding planner in New Orleans or surrounding area, know that if you hire Jazzi Events you will NOT be disappointed! Thanks Staci!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Chabresha C

I had my wedding here on October 7, 2017 during hurricane Nate. The hall itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent. We didn't have to do nothing but show up and party. Stacy staff worked well with us on our budget and found prices/packages that fit. Unfortunately, it was a... Read More rainy day and city was under a curfew for a little while so that kind push things up for as time concern but the staff was ready and on it- The Wedding Ceremony was at the City of Love church and of course Jazzi Events was in charge of the decor at the church which was very beautiful and elegant upon arrival. The reception was located at the Algiers Auditorium which owned by Jazzi Events . More than enough room for our guests and a huge dance floor. The decor was perfect and we barely needed any extras. If you are looking for an "Elegant" wedding - this place is perfect. The food at the reception was amazing. We had passed and table style hors d'oeuvres both very delicious. I just can't say enough about the attentive and NICE staff. The Wedding Event Coordinator is Stacy Lewis - and she made the entire process was easy and pleasant.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lorean O

Jazzi Events was one of the best decisions husband and I ever made. Staci and her team made sure my wedding day was everything I wanted and more. My ceremony and reception decor was flawless. If you want your wedding day to be stress free, I suggest you hire Jazzi Events.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Aisha M

As a destination bride I had no idea where to begin in looking for a planner. After anxiously searching on knot.com to find a planner that best suited my needs I contacted Staci at Jazzi Events. Based on our first conversation I knew that she would be the best fit for me. She... Read More made me feel comfortable and reassured me that everything would work out. I gave her my vision and she executed it above and beyond my expectations. From start to finish my wedding day was perfect . Not only are Staci and her team are true professionals but they are enjoyable to be around. Because of all their hard work I was able to enjoy my day with out worrying about anything and I am forever grateful for that!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Natasha R

OMG!!! I don't know where to start! Staci and her team at Jazzi Events were amazing from beginning to the end. I was a very nervous bride and after meeting with Staci, I kne everything would be great! Staci is very thorough with you and does everything exactly the way you want... Read More it without any stress. On my wedding day she hand delivered my bridal bouquet to the hotel and made sure I had everything I needed. She was truly a blessing. My reception decor was beyond what I could have ever imagined. From flowers, to the smallest little detail it was beautiful. She always kept me involved and informed. My experience with Staci and her team was truly amazing and I wouldn't trade it in for any other! Thank you so much to you and your team for making our wedding day everything we dreamed of and more! Blessings to you and yours!!😘👍👍👰 Happy Bride over here! Thanks love Mrs. Roussell!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Mr. Roussell here, awesome job! Thank you for making our big day everything we wanted and more from the lighting to the flowers its was truly amazing hats off thumbs up and a pat on the back to you and your team.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Yuri J

Where do I start? I have known Staci for quite some time. I remember when she was getting her business off the ground and a single me at the time told her that I would be her client whenever I got married. I held true to my word and Jazzi Events delivered. My husband and I... Read More along with our family were very well pleased with how beautiful everything turned out. It was Staci's first time doing this particular venue and she knocked it out the park! My husband and I are very grateful for her and her team as our wedding is still being talked about. Everything about our day flowed so elegantly and timely. Although Staci and I are friends, she remained professional throughout the entire process and I appreciate that! Jazzi Events Thank You a MILLION times over for everything that you did for the Thomas Wedding! I will definitely be using you again for future festivities outside of wedding planning!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Truc T

I first met Staci when she worked with my sister-in-law for her wedding. When it was time for my wedding, I knew who to call right away. She was able to incorporate both mine and my husband's extremely different ideas. I am not girly and didn't know what I really wanted, but in... Read More the very short time that we had she helped me envision my dream wedding. Stacy is really good at working with your budget and goes out of her way to make sure you have what you want. Thank you for everything Jazzi Events!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Janique D

Not only did I have a wonderful experience working with Staci, but the lighting for my wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS! She did a FABULOUS job creating the look that I envisioned. She's very professional and knowledgeable about the planning/event industry. Sean and I really... Read More loved your work and we look forward to working with you again (maybe for our baby shower in the future :) ). Thanks Staci!!!!! -Janique

2015-11-02T08:51:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much for allowing Jazzi Events to be apart of your special day! It was my pleasure to work with you. I will be looking forward to the call about your fabulous baby shower! :-)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Where do I start??!! My husband and I choosing Jazzi Events for our wedding process was one of the best choices we have made together!!! From the beginning of my wedding planning process Staci and her team were there guiding us through the process!!!!!! Everytime I called she... Read More was right there to answer all my questions and never once seemed agitated or "too busy"!!! Going into my wedding day I was completely relaxed and not one bit nervous because the faith I had in her was through the ceiling!! Everything that she promised she would do, she did. I can't even begin to describe how beautiful the decorations were!!! I'm still on cloud 9 looking back at pictures! Staci from the bottom of our hearts we Thank you and Jazzi events for making our day run smoothly!!! We will never forget that day!!!! We love you guys!!! Mr. & Mrs. Pickens III THE PICKENS ROYAL AFFAIR 2015

2015-10-26T19:17:20 Response from the vendor

Awww! Thanks so much! You were an absolute beautiful bride and Willie was handsome as well! LOL. Thanks so much for allowing us to be apart go such a special time in your lives!

Jazzi Events is truly the BEST!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Shelle_ K

Jazzi Events is really the BEST ever!! When i first met Mrs. Staci A. Lewis it was at a Bridal Expo in New Orleans, LA and even though i met alot of different vendors that night she was the one that stole me. She is very professional and can work with any budget. When my husband... Read More and I first sat down with Mrs. Staci we knew exactly what we wanted but didn't have a budget in mind. We wanted our wedding to be very elegant & chic with a modern twist and Mrs. Staci went above & beyond for us and she brought our vision to life. There were numerous phone calls, text messages, emails, & consultations and Mrs. Staci was always there when i needed her no matter what. That's what i LOVED about her the most. She became more than just our coordinator. My Husband & I were beyond pleased with Mrs. Staci & her Jazzi Events team. They did an amazing job. Our day was PERFECT and we wouldn't have changed one thing about it. I would definitely recommend Mrs. Staci A. Lewis at Jazzi Events! You will not be disappointed.

2015-11-02T08:52:35 Response from the vendor

What can I say! One of my favorite couples to work with! I am soo happy for your two and wish you all the best in your marriage!

Satisfied Bride

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Jelette L

The reception decorations were very nice, except I notice some of the vases on the tables did not have floating candles. Instead they used the candle in the foil cups and it was not pretty. I am not sure if Staci was aware of this or not, I was really let down by that but not... Read More enough for a bad rating being that Staci was not there. Also all the flowers were awesome. Overall great value. Staci was very understanding during the process and I would definitely recommend her.

Made our day a breeze

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Amanda G

Staci & her team are fantastic! They handled decorations, floral arrangements, & set-up/tear down at our wedding at The Chicory. Their help was crucial to a stress free day for us both! I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a professional planner who is organized and... Read More creative!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

The owner Staci was professional and on top of things from the beginning to end. I gave her my budget and my ideas and she found a way to give me exactly what I wanted within my budget. She provided lighting and draping for my wedding. Since my wedding and reception were held... Read More in the same place the drapes helped in transitioning the space. I love the experience of working with Staci and her crew, I couldn't be any more pleased. We received many compliments on her work, even the venues staff was amazed with the look of the room.My money was well spent with Jazzi Events!

LOVED!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Sara V

I used Jazzi events for my wedding reception decor. The first time I met Staci I knew I would love working with her because of her upbeat and "Jazzi" personality. She did a great job with staying within my budget and making the most out of it! I received so many compliments on... Read More how soft and elegant my decor turned out--which was exactly the look I was going for. Thank you Staci and her crew for turning my dream wedding decor into reality!

Solid service

Reviewed on 6/17/2014

I appreciate the peace-of-mind that good service and professionalism provide. Jazzi Events is top-notch. My event was at the New Orleans Board of Trade. I had a tight budget; their flexibility in offering a la carte items to fit my vision and my resources is amazing! No arguing... Read More over inflexible, iron-clad "package deal" decor. They did a great job blending their decor with extra touches that were provided by the NBOT. The elegant, tall globe-rose topiaries were gorgeous. My wedding altar space was perfect, simple and elegant. Thank you!

Jazzi Events - Designs & Service Spectacular

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Delia W

Jazzi Events…what can I say?? Staci and her team were a Godsend. I was a very involved bride and knew exactly what I wanted and was involved in every single detail. Being so involved in every detail ultimately resulted in a very stressed out bride until I met Staci. She was a... Read More very calming soul during a very stressful time. She was able to give me exactly what I asked for at an affordable price. I wanted the “WOW” factor when I walked into my wedding and that’s exactly what I got. All of my guests were raving about how beautiful everything turned out. Attention all brides: She is the best kept secret in New Orleans!!! Do not hesitate to give her a call, you will not be disappointed!!! I have even used her on other events since my wedding. Staci is extremely professional and a delight to work with. I am glad I was able to experience her wonderful talent and can’t wait to use her again! Mrs. King

The answer to your dream wedding is "Jazzi Events"

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 TATANISHA E

If your looking to have that dream wedding you always dreamed of as a little girl, then Mrs. Staci Lewis (Jazzi Events)is your dream maker, There is no task to small or big that she can't accomplish, The company Jazzi event is very professional and it's not like a lot of... Read More other companies I research in the mist of planning my wedding, where you think your getting this person and all you do is talk to their personal assistant if you pick Mrs.Lewis that who you will get, I planned my wedding over a 18month period and when I needed Mrs.staci "Jazzi events" she was there. I only spoke with her about my wedding and I loved that part she always make you feel like nothing & nobody matters but you and what you want for your wedding . As far as my wedding day it's was stress free , and my hall decor was to die for she truly changed the look and appearance of my venue. I have only been married 2 1/2 months but still to this day I have a least one person tell me "wow that was a beautiful wedding everything was done to perfection". So again if your looking to make all your wedding dreams come true look no further then "Jazzi Events" She the best!!!!!!

2013-12-17T22:12:09 Response from the vendor

Awww!!! I love when I hear the satisfaction that you expect! I always told you that everything will work out and I'm glad to hear your confirmation! Enjoy your marriage!

My wedding May 18, 2012

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Stacey B

After calling around to several wedding planners in the greater New Orleans area and getting the service I need. My mom and I went to a wedding convention and found Jazzi Events. There I met Staci, she was real informed and I got her card. I went home and started planning my... Read More wedding but, with graduate school and working full time it became a bit overwhelming. My suggested I called Staci. I did and immediately talking to her I started to feel at ease. I’m not a traditional bride by far. I have never been the “princess type bride” after our conversation I met with Staci at my home and went over everything I had been working on. She immediately got my vision for my wedding. I wanted to get married in Congo Square here in New Orleans with was basically unheard off. Every wedding planner I spoke to would say “why Congo Square”? As if they didn’t agree. Staci said “that’s a great idea and venue very different. She went over what I had done so far and took it from there. She handled EVERTHING. I would call her all hours of the day and night with ideas and she would always take my calls. She was always professional Staci would just call me and “check up on me” and I liked that with school and work I was stressed out. The day of my wedding it was AMAZING!!!!!! My venue and reception was wonderful my family and friends still talk about it to this day. I t was nice to sit back on the day of my wedding and RELAX and that’s big for Staci she is always stressing relax and enjoy the moment it shouldn’t be stressful. I highly recommend her to family and friends for their events. After my wedding I became pregnant and I still keep in touch with Staci she is family.

2013-12-09T11:56:18 Response from the vendor

Awww! My "name twin" LOL! You were a beautiful bride and I am so glad that we are still in contact with each other!!!

Classy, Classic and Memorable

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Danielle C

Staci was referred to me through a mutual friend. The first time my husband (then fiance) met Staci we both felt at ease. I am very sceptical when it comes to people and my money. Staci drew up what our wedding day would look like and I was ecstatic. I wasnt sure of what I... Read More wanted but somehow Staci was able to figure out what I was wanted even when I wasn't sure. We look at our wedding pictures and we are so happy that we decided to go with a designer. Even when I was unsure and guessing myself, Staci reassured me that things were ok. I was beyond myself when I walked into the reception room. I felt that our wedding was so glamourous..just spectacular. It was so overwhelming and I truly truly thank Staci and Jazzi Events for their professionalism. Our wedding was such a stressful time for us. Even when we forgot about certain things, Staci made sure that it was covered. We are still very pleased with our wedding day!

2013-12-09T11:53:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks! You were such a pleasure to work with! You knew what you wanted, we were just there to execute everything for you!

My Jazzi Wedding

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Rachel F

I truly had a wonderful experience with Staci and her crew. She really implemented our decor ideas as well as added her Jazzi touch to pull things together! I received several compliments on the decor for my reception venue, not only from family and friends but other vendors we... Read More used for the wedding as well. Most importantly Staci and her husband are the nicest couple you will ever meet, which makes the entire wedding planning process that much easier!!!

2013-12-06T18:47:38 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks! I loved working with the two of you! I wish you all the best and many happy years of marriage!

Staci Lewis