JAZZIELADY EVENT PLANNING SERVICES

Your wedding is the most important day to us! Our full service Event Planning, and design firm is excited to work with you. We specialize in exquisite design, innovative style, and flawless execution of events. Our promise is to make your wedding the most memorable and will work with you every step of the way to ensure your big day is everything you envisioned. Let us take your vision and make it a reality. We offer a 10% discount to our customers who sign with us ten days after the initial meeting.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Washington, MD & VA. Will travel outside of area. (703) 346-8213
FACEBOOK

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Aneisha J

Thank you Ms. Gwen for your professional and outstanding work! My husband and I were very pleased with your planning and coordination of our wedding events. You gave the both of us and my parents comfort in knowing that our wedding would turn out perfectly! Thank you !

2017-05-04T20:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Aneisha for your kind remarks. It was my pleasure to serve as your Event Planner for your special day. You were a lovely bride and the two of you are a God Blessed couple. Many years of happiness.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017

"Jazzie Lady epitomizes the best in class Event Planner. She is so gifted and talented and has such avision for planning events that it has to be her calling. Having participated in a number of her events - weddings, dinners, lunches, cook-outs,birthday parties, dance events... Read More - we were so impressed with her product that we requested her event services for several of our special occasions. To date she has planned and coordinated at five different very special and specialized events: 1) My Executive PromotionCeremony Gathering; 2) Our 25 years Anniversary Celebration; 3) Our Family Reunion Weekend – including cook-out, dinner, and banquet; 4) My “ArkansasBlack Hall of Fame Induction” Celebration; and 5) Sheila’s 55 years BirthdayParty. Jazzie Lady’s vision and ideas onhow to organize and orchestrate the various events to create an ambiance to have impact and get the desired outcomes are amazing. However, her ability to execute the many details to ensure the events success was nothing shy of awesome. During and after all the aforementioned events, our guests raved about how organized, well executed, and exceptional the events were. They repeatedly complemented how on time and smooth things ran; how delicious the food tasted and fit soperfectly with the occasion; how much fun they had from the dinner to the dance(especially the dance and the music choice). While we enjoyed the accolades from our guest, we were quick to let them know that Jazzie Lady was the reason for and behind the events success. She made us look and feel like royalty. It should be noted that even when things seemed to take a turn for the worse, we were the only ones that knew (and I am sure there were times we didn’t) because Jazzie Lady took care of it. We have hosted many events in our 30 years of marriage, but none have come close to the ones Jazzie Lady planned. We are beyond fortunate to have her contact information - we are blessed! Thank you Jazzie Lady."

2017-05-04T20:19:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rickey and Sheila for your remarks. Our years of friendship and the events over the years I have planned for you was the birth of my Event Planning Business. It has always been an honor to plan your events and to know and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Keosha S

We found this company through a friend. It was all kind of last minute because we didn't have a wedding planner yet and our wedding was a couple of months away. With that being said Mrs. Gwen was our day of planner but she was very involved way before our wedding day. I had a... Read More dream and I gave her the decorations and people in my wedding and she made our dream wedding a reality. Everything started promptly and very professionally done best choice ever. Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Michelle H

The quality and professionalism by The Jazzie Lady team was outstanding. The management of time and attention to detail was outstanding . I highly recommend them.

Gwendolyn Brown

I am a native Pittsburgh who moved to this area. After working as a Human Resource Officer, I began my business and dream job - taking care of you! I I enjoy this type of work and love seeing the visions and all of the planning come together. I believe my business is unique because I focus on superior customer service, problem solving, being innovative and last but not least communications.