JBK Is About More Than Just The Music!

You only have one opportunity to make your wedding day memorable! Our experience in both commercial radio and mobile entertainment along with our detailed pre-event planning and communication gives our clients peace of mind! On your Wedding Day you can simply enjoy the celebration!

Country, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Newark, OH Central Ohio (740) 404-9530

Could not have been happier

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Brittni B

Jeff is fantastic. When we first met him, we were drawn to his down-to-earth personality. As we got to know him and work with him, we began to appreciate so much more about him. He has an eye for detail, is easy to get in touch with and is on top of things. He had every detail... Read More down to a tee, planning was so easy with his help and he contacted all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page when it came to the timeline of our reception. Going into our wedding I had 100% trust that it would go smoothly and it did. Jeff's wife Kylie helped keep the tunes rolling as Jeff MC-ed during certain parts like our cake cutting and toasts and she is a sweetheart. During the reception, my husband and I did not have to worry about anything except socializing with our guests and having a good time. The dance floor was always packed and the flow was perfect. My dad really wanted 2 songs for our father/bride dance and Jeff made it happen! It was the Wednesday of wedding week and my dad contacted Jeff with his 2 song idea. I was impressed that he was so accommodating, especially with only a few days notice! I would recommend JBK Mobile DJ Entertainment and Jeff to everyone! I hope we are able to use his services in the future because he made everything so simple and fun.

Can't say enough positive things!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Jessi S

We were so happy using Jeff and JBK Mobile DJ Entertainment for our wedding. We first encountered Jeff during our friend's wedding in Columbus. Her wedding stood out to us because we had such a good time dancing - the party lasted all night and the dance floor was packed. Two... Read More years later, when it came time for our wedding in Pittsburgh, PA, we had contacted several local DJs but were pretty unimpressed. Most would not quote us a price without meeting first, and I had one that scolded me via voicemail that I hadn't contacted him sooner because he was "almost fully booked" and "very busy" (I had just gotten engaged). Of the local prices we did get, most were fairly expensive. We contacted JBK and asked if he would be willing to travel to Pittsburgh for our wedding. Lucky for us, he was willing to do so and was cheaper than anyone we could find in Pittsburgh. Jeff was wonderful to work with, his website to pick songs was easy to use, and we spoke to him several times on the phone to talk through specifics of the day. He was really on top of everything, and emailed me every week leading up to the wedding to check in and see if there was anything he could assist with. He was our most responsive and caring vendor during the wedding and it was wonderful!! Additionally, he took it upon himself to contact the venue, photographer, and other individuals giving speeches to make sure everyone was on the same page. He kept in constant communication with everyone. His service truly went above and beyond, and put me at ease about the wedding. The wedding day was awesome, and as we expected, people had so much fun dancing they literally did not want to leave. I cannot say enough nice and positive things about our experience with JBK and Jeff - we would recommend him to anyone and are so grateful that he was able to travel to Pittsburgh for our wedding!

Amazing DJ - Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Sarah S

Jeff was absolutely wonderful!! He did an excellent job and was so kind and helpful through the planning process! He worked with us and corresponded via email, phone and text (since I lived out of state) to make sure all our needs and wants were met! It was wonderful how much... Read More care he took in ensuring everything was planned exactly how we wanted it, even though we didn't get to meet face to face until the day of the wedding :P He was fantastic with providing suggestions for music, and worked hard to make sure all our special requests were played at the reception! He did an excellent job of scheduling activities through out the reception in a way that allowed my husband and I to enjoy our guests and the evening, but still keep our guests attention! It was perfect! He also provided uplighting which in the reception hall which helped bring in our wedding color into the hall and made the space even more beautiful! Jeff did an AMAZING job, could not have asked for a better DJ both in planning and execution! Completely recommend JBK! You won't be sorry! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Nick P

Jeff and his wife Kylie did an amazing job getting all of my guests up and dancing the entire evening. They kept all of my guests informed of all the events going on throughout the evening. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Celeste T

JBK is the ultimate in professionalism. With his experience and knowledge your reception will come off beautifully. He is detail oriented!! He knows the perfect timing for every part of your reception and how to keep your guests engaged. He is an excellent MC!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nicole L

Jeff did a phenomenal job at our wedding last month! He was very organized and paid quick attention to detail. My favorite part about working with jeff was the fact that he designed a wedding timeline for the evening. The whole night went very smoothly! People didn't leave the... Read More dance floor until the reception ended which wasn't until 11:30pm. He was great !

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Meghan S

Jeff and team were AMAZING! We would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ that is organized, fun and very kind. Pre planning was a breeze as Jeff gave us lots of tips and ideas and planned the whole schedule for the evening as well as worked directly with the venue. We just had... Read More to show up! He followed up with us multiple times leading up to the day as well as throughout the evening - making sure we liked the music, didn't want to change the songs, scheduling, and just to make sure we were eating and having fun. He honestly made our wedding what is was - amazing! Thank you, Jeff!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Caitlin T

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely detail oriented, organized, timely, and easy going. Working with him was probably the easiest part of our wedding planning. He provided us with forms to fill out with all information he would need leading up to and on... Read More wedding day. He followed up with us at least once a week to make sure there were no questions or concerns. On our wedding day he constantly followed up on what we needed to be doing next and when it needed to be done so we were being pulled in so many different directions. Most importantly he kept our guests dancing all night long!!! I would Recommend him over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amanda C

We absolutely loved working with Jeff! he was so accommodating to our crazy schedule and was able to meet several times both in person and through skype to go over all of our wedding day details. He kept our party going all night long and was great at taking requests from our... Read More guests! We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Evan F

Jeff was exceptionally helpful throughout our planning process. He was crucial in the timing and atmosphere of our reception. Once the reception began, we didn't have to worry about anything, he had it handled. Planning was a breeze. Even though we lived 2 hours away from the... Read More venue and Jeff, we were still able to get in contact with him whenever we needed. Jeff easily accommodated the distance with audio and video calls to help prepare for everything from song choices to reception timing. He even prepared a schedule and coordinated with our venue, caterer, and photographers. He thought of everything! We couldn't have done it without Jeff and we are so glad that he helped to make our special day so unforgettable.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kate B

Jeff from JBK was absolutely fantastic for our wedding! We had a hard time picking out a DJ because it was difficult to know who was going to be what we wanted without attending one of the wedding they had DJ'd. However, if I can put your mind at ease, I would trust JBK with any... Read More event that you host. Jeff was very professional, communicated fast and effectively during our planning process, and was an excellent DJ for our wedding!! We didn't want to have a DJ that would teach dances or talk throughout the whole evening. Jeff truly was exactly what we wanted!! He took extra time to learn how to pronounce the bridal party's names, make sure he had the right songs picked out, and reached out to our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. During our wedding, he did a great job keeping people on the dance floor and kept our reception flowing without being too pushy. He had a great selection of songs and was willing to play those he didn't have listed. I would absolutely highly recommend Jeff from JBK for your next event!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Whitney V

We were so happy to have Jeff as our DJ for our May 27, 2017 wedding. He provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Prior to the wedding, he was always available to answer questions - even calling me one night at 10pm to have a pre-planning meeting. He... Read More worked with my vendor coordinator, photographer and officiant all leading up to the wedding. My mom and I met with him about a month before the wedding and went over all of the details. He got everyone's name, how to pronounce them and if they were going to be doing a speech during the reception. After this, he emailed everyone and gave them pointers on how to ensure that everyone could hear them. After he arrived at the venue, he checked in with me and asked if I had any questions and if he could help with anything. During the reception, he kept checking in with my husband and I to ensure that we were doing good and updating us on what would be happening next. He really did ensure that our reception ran smoothly. Everyone was telling us how much they enjoyed the music. He started out with more "classical" music during the cocktail hour and dinner then slowly bumped it up. He definitely kept the party going.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Megan H

Wonderful DJ! I cannot say enough how great Jeff was! He was so easy to get ahold of and was on top of everything! We have had many guests tell us how great JBK mobile was! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ for their special day!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Tara B

Jeff and his wife Kylie went above and beyond for our wedding! Jeff is more than a DJ, he truly is there every step of the way. He made sure all of my vendors, coordinator and venue were all contacted and had the same schedule for the day-of. He wanted EVERY detail to ensure... Read More that our music/day was perfect. THANK you again Jeff and we will be recommending you and your team to all future couples!!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Mary K

We cannot say enough about Jeff. He is so easy to work with and very attentive. I received numerous compliments from my guests. His music choices were perfect. He made the day that much more perfect. Thank you Jeff!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lora C

Our wedding was amazing. Jeff and Kylie were an absolute pleasure to work with and made sure that our wedding day was perfect. Thanks so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley D

Jeff was amazing!! We could not have asked for a better DJ! He played music for our ceremony/cocktail hour and reception. He was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and really helped organize and collaborate with all my other vendors to make sure everything was just... Read More perfect. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor, it was full the whole night! Jeff and his wife do an amazing job and I would recommend them to anyone to make their wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kimly Q

We were more than 100% satisfied! Jeff did an excellent job. He worked with us every step of the way. His music selection and crowd interaction were outstanding. I would definitely recommend him for DJ services for any event. This was his first same sex wedding and he "blew it... Read More out of the water"! Excellent excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Lynn Z

JBK was AMAZING to work with for our wedding. Jeff is VERY thorough in helping you perfect every detail of the biggest party you will ever throw. He is readily available for questions and prompt in getting back to you. He is great at offering feedback and has suggestions if and... Read More when needed. He was able to set the perfect ambiance for our reception from cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing. We were very pleased with how things turned out and we would HIGHLY recommend you use JBK if you're looking for a great DJ for your big day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Lindsay H

JBK did an amazing job with our wedding. Jeff's planning, organization, and prep tools allowed us to plan early and trust our reception would be they way we hoped for. Jeff also had great recommendations through the entire process, giving us piece of mind. The night was... Read More perfect! We appreciated Jeff's partnerships with our coordinator and our photographer, and he did great with the night's MCing. The music selection was a perfect mix to keep our family and friends on the dance floor all night. I am so glad that I chose JBK for our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Monica D

Jeff did a wonderful job DJing our June wedding. He and his wife were a great team and did a good job smoothly navigating us though the night. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Jeff was very attentive to everyone's needs. He keep in contact with caterer, photographer, florist and minister to make sure everything happened exactly when it was suppose to. He keep the reception active at all times. A lot of fun and very professional!!!! Would recommend... Read More for any event.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 MacKenzie W

JBL Mobile DJ was absolutely wonderful to work with. Jeff was there through every step of the planning process and walked us through anything we had questions about, even the parts that didn't pertain to DJ services. The wedding day was perfect and went off with a breeze. They... Read More helped keep everyone, including other vendors, on the same page with our timeline and easily transitioned everyone into the next dance/game/wedding activity. Any request we had, they catered to! We didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding except celebrating with our loved ones and each other!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Noelle B

Jeff and his wife Kylie were the DJs at our July 2nd wedding. They were timely lively and just altogether amazing. They were an integral part of our wedding day we could not have asked for more. My husband and I were crazy enough to plan our entire wedding in 6 months and Jeff's... Read More eye for details really helped us zero in on some important things he had not considered. And he even helped us find our amazing photographer. Love love loved these two and my husband and I completely recommend JBK Mobile DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ Services. Thanks again guys!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Amanda M

JBK Mobile DJ was one of the best vendors we worked with on our wedding day! Jeff and Kylie did an amazing job handling the music and microphone at our ceremony and reception. Jeff is easily one of the most organized wedding professionals that you'll meet - his communications... Read More were excellent and with his timeline for the ceremony and reception, we knew that we didn't have to worry about anything. His experience in wedding events and knowledge of music recommendations were essential to helping us plan our day. Jeff helped us to carefully plan details that we hadn't thought about such as ceremony music, wedding party entrance music, and even music selections for our appetizer hour! Our guests had a wonderful time - JBK tailored the music throughout the evening to what appealed to our guests and the dance floor was packed! I can't thank JBK Mobile DJ enough for all of their assistance on our big day . With their help - it was truly a day to remember!

Jeff Snow

In addition to my past experience in commercial radio, I have been performing at Weddings, Corporate Events, and other private events in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania since 2007. In addition to providing the best mix of music for your event, my goal is to provide an unmatched level of service and attention to detail through out the planning process. Whether it's a question about the music, or some other part of the Ceremony or Reception, I am always happy to help and available to our clients via phone, email, or text message.