YOUR WEDDING. YOUR MEMORIES. CAPTURED.

Congratulations on your engagement. I would love to hear about your unique story and what lead you to each other. I love getting to know each couple and really having a personal relationship. I truly feel that knowing a couple’s relationship details from the first kiss, first date, who cooked the first dinner, who popped the question and honeymoon ideas will allow me to connect with them leading up to their wedding day. I am here to document your story in a way that fits the two of you. Let me help you in capturing all of the celebratory moments of your special day. It’s a period of your life that is unforgettable but also a time that can be quite stressful if you don’t have the right photographer to walk you through the process.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving New Jersey and New York City Area (973) 902-6747

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jennifer T

Five stars! You can't get this combination of personal touch and professional quality anywhere else. Marlene and her team take the time to not only get to know their clients, but to make sure they capture perfect memories for every occasion!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

Five stars! Marlene and her team are truly exquisite! They take the time to get to know each client and will not stop until they capture the perfect memories for everyone. I love the personal touch and professional quality. You can't find that anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jennifer P

Amazing!! Marlene and her team were such a pleasure to work with! They were all so kind and professional, yet down to earth and even broke it down on the dance floor!! Marlene has a natural talent for photography, which is clear in her amazing work! I am so happy JD Photography... Read More was a part of our wedding story and I hope to have to opportunity to use them again for future events! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Janette F

We booked JD Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. In both interactions with Marlene we we extremely pleased with the caring and professional attitude she portrayed. She did not force pictures we didn't want and asked our input and style that we had... Read More in mind. Marlene knows how to get you to feel comfortable while taking all pictures, including those awkward "make out" pictures. Marlene really cares about her customers and wants you to have the best picture possible, not just rush your pictures to finish up. We had a lot of fun during both of our events and would recommend her to anyone. If you want to feel completely cared for and work with a true people person than you must book with JD Photography. She will go above and beyond to ensure you get everything you want and the pictures come out stunning!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sonia V

Amazing work! I highly recommend Marlene to photograph any special occasion. She is extremely professional and patient! She is creative with her work and captures all the right moments. I look forward to working with her again.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017

Very accommodating. Marlene has good ideas for those "different shots" and you get your pictures quickly.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Melissa C

I just recently met Marlene in January while she was shooting my cousins first birthday cake smash session . She is AMAZING , simply that . My cousin was screaming and cranky almost the whole entire session , Marlene was so patient and understanding. She didn't give up and got... Read More almost 30 amazing shots of her ! That's when I decided to book her for my daughters christening . And I am so happy I did ! Marlene is extremely professional , patient , and prompt . I highly recommend Marlene to all of my friends and family ! And she never disappoints . So glad I met her ! I will be using for all my future photo shoots & events !

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Stephanie B

They were awesome! They let us know every detail on what they were going to do. Also they were patient with my little girl and crazy family!!! They adhere to everything that we requested from them with no problem. Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jennifer A

You have no idea how much your services meant to us. You were so patient, kind, and truly an honor to have as our photographer. I'll be using your company for absolutely everything from now until always. Thank you thank you thank you Marlene and crew! WE LOVE YOU!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Liliana S

Wow what can i say, ive the pleasure of working with Marlene since July when she did my sons newborn pictures and what an amzazing work she did, today again i had the pleasure of having her photographing my son's baptism and once again words cannot describe the wonderful job... Read More that she did. I love JD photography's work and dedication she puts into her work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

2017-02-25T21:57:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Liliana! It's always so nice to be around your family. Thank you for having Stephanie and I document Jonathan Liam's christening. It was a pleasure! ~ Marlene

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Marylene M

We have had the pleasure of working with Marlene and Stephanie on several occasions - - fall sessions,birthdays and most recently our little lady's baptism. From the instant we started working with them, we loved them. They are so patient (I can be a pain), loving and great... Read More people! They have captured and been a part of such beautiful moments in our family Which I'm forever grateful for. Book her, you won't regret it! Not only will you have a great photographer , but a friend too!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Liza A

So Happy I chose JD Photography to capture all the precious moments at my daughters Sweet Sixteen!! Marlene is one of a kind. She went above and beyond to deal with a crazy bunch of teens. My pictures exceeded all my expectations they are simply Gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Daniella D

Seriously ... if you need to book a photographer you need to book Marlene. Her professionalism but also her playfulness makes you feel so comfortable (as if you'd known her for years). The quality of the pictures are outstanding and she definitely captures all the little... Read More moments even when you think she isn't watching. If someone isn't cooperative or "doesn't like taking pictures" she makes them love it. Overall I couldn't ask for a better photographer, as I also now consider her my friend.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jennifer N

I can not put into words how happy i am with my pictures!!!!!!!!! I was referred to JD Photography by a friend, and i am so thankful i booked her right away!!! Marlene made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We met first to do an engagement/family shoot which was... Read More part of my package. We laughed so hard and had so much fun!!!!!! She made me look so skinny and more beautiful then ever in the pictures. I didn't feel awkward at all. She literally made me feel like a model. My 2 year old is easily distracted, but she captured the biggest and best smiles from him. The wedding shots are OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. Everyone has told me the pictures look like they are straight out of a bridal magazine! I couldn't be more thrilled with the results!!!!! Beyond what i could have ever imagined or dreamed!!!! I am so grateful to have these memories for the rest of my life. She captured perfect moments of the mother/son dance, and of the father/daughter dance. Everyone loves the photos from that day. Even when some of the older family members are gone i will have the best pictures of them because of her. Do yourself a favor and book her now!!!!!!! U will not regret it!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Nicole M

Marlene and Stephanie are THE BEST THERE IS. They are so much fun while being extremely professional at the same time! They arrived early to all 3 locations, they were so patient with us, and our pictures came out AMAZING, 100x better than I dreamed they would. All my guests... Read More raved about these girls! And I'm proud to say I've made 2 new friends. You'd be crazy not to book JD Photography!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Fsith K

Marlene and Stephanie are amazing. They both work really well as a team and show passion for what they do. They get very into taking different kinds of photos and want to make sure they shoot the best. They arrived on time and worked the entire 10 hours nonstop to make sure I... Read More got the photos I wanted. Thanks guys! Much appreciated!! -Faith&Dan

Marlene Perfeito

I was a bride almost thirteen years ago and it was one of the best days of my life. I did not realize how important a role my photographer had at that time to capture every moment. The pictures with my husband, family, bridal party, and friends will be forever cherished. Each wonderful moment was illustrated in each photograph as we enjoyed ourselves on that hot summer day. Let me be your photographer on your special day as I can't wait to capture your memorable moments.