JED Limousine

Limousine + Sedan

11100 Linpage Place, St. Louis, MO

A Very Happy Bride

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Alana S

We rented a party bus through JED, and we were very happy with the service! The driver was friendly, patient, and accommodating.

Do not use. Not friendly or reliable.

Reviewed on 8/31/2013

Country Club and JED Limo service. THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY. We chose CC/JED to provide a bus for our wedding. The bus was scheduled to arrive at 3:15, but when we came out of the church there was no bus. I called CC/JED and asked where our bus was. The dispatcher explained the bus was still on the lot and recommended us to use our personal cars . We didnt have our cars. We hired this company to provide that service and they didn’t come through. The dispatcher finally said another driver will be there in 30 min. This led to spending money in a few bars by the church while we waited for the bus. Our photographer was sitting there too. We also spent a lot of money on beer for the bus that we couldn’t drink. Finally, at 5pm the bus shows up 1 hour and 45 minutes late. The bus was supposed to be stocked with Champaign and water, but wasn’t. The air conditioner wasn’t working right and even the driver admitted to this. Due to this screw up, we weren’t able to get pictures at all the places we wanted and only had an hour and a half on the bus. Monday I called and talked to an owner, Erin and she offered me half of our money back. I told her I wanted a full refund and the other expenses we incurred while we waited. At this point she became very argumentative and rude. She said her driver had a heart attack and couldn’t believe I was calling upset. I told her it’s unfortunate about the driver, but it’s her employees’ responsibility to ensure that the bus is ready to go. No communication. Finally, she offered a full refund, but wouldn’t cover the other expenses. We did get the full refund a week later. My mother-in-law called a day later since we were on our honeymoon and had the pleasure of dealing with Erin. Once again she was very rude and argumentative. We relied on them for 1 day of our lives and they screwed up and their customer service was horrible. I recommend staying away from Country Club and JED. There’s no guarantee they won’t ruin your special day also.

TO JED Limousine