We are wedding photographers and we love it!

Scottsdale Wedding Photographers Jeff and Amber will travel to your destination of choice! Our team’s philosophy is to provide an amazing experience working together and beautiful detailed wedding and engagement photos that our clients will cherish for the rest of their lives!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California and Arizona. We travel anywhere!! (310) 272-6753

Beautiful memories

Reviewed on 11/30/2013

I initially fell in love with their photography but Jeff and Amber are way more than that... The US Government decided to close the National Parks two days before our Lake Powell houseboat wedding. We were left with no venue and no accommodation and were due to travel in 8... Read More hours. Jeff spent all day researching venues and accommodation for us and came up with probably an even better venue that our first one. He didn't stop there looking into transport, accommodation, dinner reservations, the works... These guys are amazing and without them we would not of had a wedding. Can't say enough good about Jeff and Amber: great people, wonderful to work with and amazing pictures. The pictures are just awesome and will be with us forever. Thanks for all your hard work. K&A...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Heather D

I love these photographers!!!! They were so much fun to work with. My wedding pictures are stunning and my trash the dress shoot was unforgettable! They are well worth the money and I would recommend to everyone. They will be my go to for all my big moments in life. Did I... Read More mentionI love them? ♥

The Dream Team

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Mojdeh B

Jeff And Amber, it honestly isn't possible for me to express how much I appreciate and adore your work. I am so lucky I stumbled on you guys 2 years ago!! I can truthfully say that having you and your team work on our wedding was one of the best decisions Antonio and I have... Read More ever made. Your work is nothing short of exceptional! Now I will be able to hold on to the memories of my wedding forever and pass them on for my children to see! Watching our Wedding Film brought back all of my emotions and truly captured every single special moment! To say you are amazing is not enough. I am tearing up as I write this review because you do not know how special your work is and how much I will cherish it. Your professionalism and creativity are unlike any other and I would recommend you to anyone I ever come across!! Thank You so much for putting your stamp on my wedding!! I cannot tell you how many people came up to us during our wedding and said they have never seen a TEAM like yours before. We love you guys so much. Again, Thank You for your beautiful work. I am so grateful to have met you and worked with you. Mojdeh And Antonio Marsala

2013-06-05T15:21:00 Response from the vendor

That's so great to hear! All we ever want if for our couples to feel comfortable, that's the sure fire way to get the best out of our time together! Love you guy right back and thank you for the review :) Amber + Jeff

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Merissa H

We hired Amber and her associate, Brandon, after doing much research online and interviewing several photographers. We ultimately chose Jeff+Amber for a number of reasons: 1) we loved the quality and style of the photos in their portfolio. Not only were they unique, but they... Read More had so much more life and than the typical "cookie cutter" wedding photos. Their ability to capture raw emotion in an image is impressive, and you can see their talent in post-production as well. 2) we felt their pricing was competitive 3) Meeting Amber over skype sealed the deal. Our personalities clicked and she seemed equally as interested in making sure we would be a good fit. Leading up to the day, her communication was on point and thorough. She coordinated seamlessly with our other vendors who she had never worked with. Day of, she was on time, organized and excited! Brandon shot the guys getting ready while she shot the girls. They both found the best locations for interesting and beautiful "getting ready" photos, and coordinated a perfect first look as well as bridal party and family portraits. Everybody had a blast working with them. They were experts at blending into the background while still capturing the most amazing shots. They never got in anyone's way or blocked the view of the guests, which is so important. There is nothing worse than going to a wedding and not being able to see the couple because the photographer is completely blocking the view! We decided to do a post-wedding formal session with them in Sedona. Amber was so flexible and accommodating with scheduling the shoot. Again, we had a blast shooting with her and Brandon and we could sense the feeling was mutual. They were excited and made us feel comfortable. Their direction was helpful and they selected excellent sites for the shoot, both in terms of background and lighting. The turnaround to receive the images was quick, and we received all the digital images without any pressure to buy an album from them. We couldn't be happier with the finished product and our experience with Amber and Brandon. They will be, hands down, our first choice for any professional photo shoots in the future.

Amazing Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Nicole N

We absolutely LOVED Jeff and Amber as our wedding photographers and videographers. They are extremely talented and creative and they perfectly captured the moments of our wedding. Jeff and Amber and the rest of their team had great upbeat personalities, so they truly added to... Read More the fun of the day! Our pictures turned out so well that I can't decide which ones to print and frame! We would recommend them to any couple who is looking for amazing photographers and videographers!

Jeff and Amber are Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Hanna C

Jeff and Amber are phenomenal! They are very easy going. They are so quick to respond to all my emails. Not only do they have awesome personalities, they capture amazing photos! My engagement and wedding photos are stunning; I love them all. I love their artistic style; it’s so... Read More amazing how they can capture everything and turn it into a beautiful memory. I like that they give you guidance/directions on how to pose for you pictures. They also capture amazing candid photos; I was very impressed with those photos. Jeff and Amber did an awesome job in capturing the entire event; I have hundreds of memorable memories to look back on for years to come. Their videographers are wonderful; they are very talented! They did a great job in capturing all the great moments of my wedding. I love my cinematic wedding video; it’s short and sweet (definitely easy to watch over and over again). They are as good as it gets!

Best Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amanda E

Jeff and Amber photographed my wedding and I could not be happier with how they turned out!! I hobby in photography and have shot a few weddings myself so I was very picky about who we decided to photograph my wedding. As soon as I met Jeff and Amber I knew they were the best... Read More option out there! Jeff and Amber are the most talented couple I have ever met!! Not only were the photos perfect but we got them back very quick. Jeff and Amber are so friendly and easy to get along with we had a blast with them on our special day!! I give them 10 stars!! These guys are a must to make your wedding day perfect! Xoxo

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Zarina R

Jeff and Amber did photography for our engagement shoot and wedding day and I cannot be happier with our photos! Not only are our photos amazing, but they definitely made the process easy and fun. It may be intimidating to be in front of the camera, but Jeff and Amber make it... Read More easy to relax and be yourself. Looking back at our engagement photos and wedding day photos, it amazes me how much detail and realness they were able to capture in each one! Every shot is something special; my top favorites are the 'first look' that my husband and I had and the 'first dance' with my dad. My dad is not one to smile that often, but leave it to Amber to capture that. They truly captured our love story and the most heartfelt moments with our loved ones. I am so grateful for having worked with them and I will cherish our photos forever :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Amber and Jeff and their team deserve more than 5 stars. I wish the rest of our wedding vendors were as lovely, flexible, talented and professional as Jeff + Amber. My husband and I ran late to our engagement session (and I'm talking very late), and although, Jeff and Amber had... Read More a 4 hour drive to our location after shooting a wedding the night before, they didn't complain once and still gave us their all during the photo shoot instead of getting back in the car and turning right around. I knew from that afternoon that my husband and I would not regret booking them. Months later at our wedding, we had the worst weather in Sedona history in the month of May. Needless to say, I was stressed and crazy emotional when my flowers showed up entirely wrong and it was raining during my entirely outdoor wedding. Amber was the only vendor that I had hired that jumped into action and was more of a wedding planner/friend/therapist during the first few hours than just my photographer. And regardless of the freezing temperatures and craziness of the day, our pictures came out exactly how we had hoped... not your typical stand and pose wedding pictures. Amber and her team's talent and professionalism was present throughout each shot and throughout the entire day. Because of the rain, our wedding had started late and we were afraid our photographers were going to have to leave early because we had only booked them to a certain time. Nope, not Amber and her team. They stayed later for us even though they had a long drive ahead of them AGAIN. My husband and I did not know Amber and her team prior to booking them for our wedding but I can tell you that they were such a blessing to us that I remember thinking that I wanted them to sit down and join our dinner and enjoy the night with us just like the rest of our friends and family, not another wedding vendor. Do yourself a favor and stop shopping around for your photographers, book JeffPlusAmber, relax and enjoy!

Erik + Emily's Wedding in NYC

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Erik N

Erik and I had a vision of what we wanted our wedding photos to look like and Jeff and Amber delivered. They captured the whole day, all of the joy, the laughter, the beautiful settings; I look at our photos and re-live our wedding day. And for that I can not thank them enough.

2015-08-03T18:52:29 Response from the vendor

Emily and Erik, Your photos where so much fun to capture! You truly inspired us with a magical journey to New York City and all it's amazing energy and texures! How could we not capture incredible photos!!

Family photos

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Our family portrait session was so comfortable and easy not to mention the photos turned amazing! I had a tough time choosing my favorites. I would for sure recommend Jeff and Amber and can't wait to hire them again for my wedding!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

As the mother of the bride photographers were very important to me. Jeff and Amber were absolutely the best. They were on top of it and took the most creative, beautiful and amazing pictures. We couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend using them.

Once Photographers....now our amazing friends

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Coming from a guy who doesn't really like taking photos, let alone the process of awkward posing and becoming one of the countless Pinterest wannabes I was dreading this whole process. But luck have it, we (my now wife and I) stumbled across (Jeff & Amber) by a simple but super... Read More rad business card at our wedding venue. The moment we saw that one shot of them on their business card we knew they were our photographers. First of all, Jeff & Amber are the coolest most down to Earth people you could possibly want to hangout with...ever, but on top of that they both have an extreme passion and ridiculous talent when it comes to their works of art. They know how to make you look expensive, sexy, dangerous, classy, gorgeous, beautiful, unique, dare I say rad etc. We bonded quickly with them at our engagement shoot and from then on out it was no longer just a professional relationship but one of true friendship. Their work speaks for itself! I can tell you to snag these guys all day until you're blue in the face, BUT the truth is you cannot find a more professional and harder working group of photographers who truly want the best shots possible for you to cherish for the rest of your life. Jeff & Amber are super cute when they score amazing shots because they both have these energetic fist pumps, eclectic phrases, they shout with excitement after a gorgeous shot and it's like a mini competition between the duo because they both love their job so damn much and this type of energy gets fantastic shots! And that is a testament not only to their work but to the love they have with each other. You will not find a better photography business in the industry hands down. I encourage you to get to know Jeff & Amber and I especially encourage you all to make them your photographers for those amazing memories you will surely want to cherish your entire lives. Thank you Jeff & Amber!! Love you guys!! -Michael & Brooke-

THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Brooke H

I got married almost 2 months ago, and I haven't yet written a review, because I don't exactly know how to go about expressing how AMAZING our experience was with Jeff and Amber. These people, unlike any other vendor for your wedding, are a MUST HAVE. They will take your wedding... Read More and turn it into a fairytale with the click of a shutter. I have been to many weddings and experienced MANY photographers, and I can assure you that these people are THE BEST. The love for their craft is so evident in everything they do, not to mention their love for each other. They are open to any and all Ideas, and they run with them as if they were their own. They are down to earth, and make everyone involved feel comfortable and important. Anyone can pick up a camera and shoot, but Jeff and Amber actually understand what it means to take a great picture. They understand lighting and how to use it to their (and your) advantage. THESE PEOPLE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL. If you have to spend all your budget in one place, this is it. Believe me. The memories you have of your wedding will be firmly rooted in the pictures you have to look at; and these pictures are works of art, that turn your special day into something you could only dream of. I researched so much, and looked at endless photographers, so let me save you the work. Book these people immediately if not sooner. It will be the best wedding decision you make (and believe me, there are a LOT of decisions) Here is our wedding : http://jeffplusamber.com/brooke-michaels-breathtakingly-edgy-estate-wedding/ this way you know I'm a real person and not a droid ;) Now stop reading reviews and call them.

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 michelle k

We are so blessed to have had Jeff and Amber photograph our Engagement Session and Wedding. They are magicians behind the camera and true professionals of their craft. They captured our events so magically and all of our friends and family are in awe of our photos. Jeff and... Read More Amber are the best so do not waiver if you are wondering if they are the photographers/videographers for you! Thank you Jeff and Amber!

Fun and Professional

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Hailey R

We couldn't have asked for better photographers. Jeff and Amber are extremely professional and know exactly how to get the best pictures possible while creating a really fun environment.

LOVE THEM

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Kelly S

Jeff and Amber were amazing. I loved the photos we got with them and they really worked with us to make sure we got everything that we wanted. Our photos are gorgeous and I will treasure them forever! They are also great people so we had fun shooting with them for our engagement... Read More pictures and especially for our wedding. We got our pictures back in about 2.5 weeks after the wedding, which was fast to me! I really loved working with them.

2014-09-22T10:29:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to write this up! We are so excited to share your wedding photos on our blog. Your day was truly gorgeous and had so many special moments! We hope to get to work with you again in the... Read Less Read More

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Ashley T

All we can say is WOW!! We are SOOOOOOO HAPPY with our photos!! Jeff, Amber and their team did an AMAZING job! They were so easy to work with, always up to showing us what they were working with during the shoots, and the pictures came back so much faster than our expecations!... Read More They helped us look very natural not posed and we just loved their creativity. They did such a great job capturing all the sweet little moments of our special day. THANK YOU!

Jeff+Amber Rock!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013

I randomly stumbled along Jeff+Amber's website one day while I was on the great search for a wedding photographer. Within minutes I knew that I was done searching. From the immediate response to the follow-up skype, I knew without a doubt they would be the photographers we were... Read More going to choose. My wedding day was one of the most amazing days of my life. However, it was also one of the fastest days of my life. From the pre-game jitters to running out to the car, it all flew by so fast. It was almost like I was going to forget it all. Then a few weeks after my wedding I received my photographs from Jeff+Amber. As I scrolled through the pictures, each beautiful and amazing in their own way, my heart was overjoyed! Every moment that flew by will now be forever captured and held close to my heart. That is what Jeff+Amber do, they capture the happiest day of your life for you to cherish forever. As for Jeff and Amber, I now consider them friends. They are two of the most awesome people I know. I hope to have all my friends and family use them so I can see them for years to come. Thank you for everything Jeff and Amber.

Jeff + Amber = Astonishing!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Tyler C

Jeff and Amber are defiantly one of a kind! You can tell they not only love their job but they truly are passionate about it. I absolutely love them! They have a unique style that is far different then everyone else's I looked at. My wedding pictures turned out even better then... Read More I could have ever imagined! When I first saw the photo's I couldn't help but tear up because they photo's were just that remarkable. Every time I look at them I feel like I'm experiencing the day all over again. I will be recommending them to EVERYONE I know! The entire time they made me and my husband feel so comfortable, stress free and honestly made our big day even better. I will never be going to anyone other then JeffPlusAmber for any of the photography needs. At the end of it all we feel we gained not only amazing photographers but also another friend. Jeff and Amber aside from having astounding talent are all around great individuals. They are that power couple that truly care about their clients. Jeff and Amber are tremendously energetic, good hearted and brilliant people.

Great Photographers & Fun People

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Julie T

My husband, Anthony and I chose to have a destination wedding...we picked the San Diego area - The Green Gables Estate in San Marcos. I had to go with my gut and pick my vendors based off their body of work, websites as well as my interaction with them on the phone. Not always... Read More easy to do when you are planning the most special day of your life...and you want everything to be PERFECT!! Well, all I can say is - I fell in love with Jeff & Amber's work on the Green Gables website...and I didn't even know it. As I was going through potential photographers and came to their website - I WAS ALREADY SOLD!!! Then talking to them just even more sealed the deal. As a married couple, they have a wonderful chemistry with each other - not only when speaking with them, but also on the day of when they are shooting. They both have different perspectives and they capture the moment from a variety of angles, points of view and really get it all on film. What I truly loved about them is they really listened to what I wanted, were open to our (and other family members) suggestions for shots and made our vision come to life that day! We wanted a romantic, vintage wedding...and that is exactly what we got!! I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff and Amber...they are creative and professional, but most importantly, you will enjoy having them around you on the BIG day!

Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 lyndsay u

Amber and Jeff shot our engagement photos last month and I could not be more in love with how they turned out. We are so excited for them to shoot our wedding in March! They are so nice and easygoing and really made us feel comfortable. I love their style and how well they work... Read More together. I could not recommend them enough!

Jeff and Amber Janke

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

Incredible duo that made us feel important and close. Made all the difference in our special day!

Jeff + Amber = AWESOME

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Char S

Choosing Jeff + Amber as our photographers was one of the best decisions my fiancé and I have made so far. I love how relational they are and how they really want to make their photography reflect you, the customer. They took the time to hear our ideas and actually implemented... Read More them during the shoot. They're a blast to work with which made posing for engagement pictures a lot easier! Jeff isn't afraid to do something crazy for an awesome shot, and Amber has such a creative eye! Not only do they work hard to provide great pictures, but they also work hard to make those pictures reflect you and your own personal style. It's safe to say they made all our idea come to life in the pictures and they turned out better then I imagined! You can't go wrong with them!

Amazing Pictures!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Mallory S

Jeff and Amber Janke were so great to us from the very beginning. Our engagement and wedding photos came out so beautiful! They truly captured the moment and our happiness. Jeff and Amber create a comfortable and effortless environment while shooting and we can honestly say that... Read More we have gained two friends. We are so grateful and excited to have so many great photos from the best day of our lives! Jeff plus Amber Janke Photography provided us with amazing service, quality and professionalism. Andrew & Mallory 6.1.13

The Jankes

Hi we are Jeff and Amber Janke! Wedding Photography Super Team. We not only love what we do, we also strive to get better and create an easy laid back experience for our couples! With 60+ weddings a year we stay on top of our lighting and photography knowledge and are constantly up for trying new things and shooting a new locations! Browse our website to see extensive examples of our work and style. Hope to talk to you soon! Jeff + Amber