Jeff Scott Orlando Wedding Guitarist Guitar & DJ music

Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Music

Orlando, FL (407) 365-3601

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alison O

Jeff did an excellent job of musician and dj for our son's wedding. Jeff provided us with an excellent choice of music and we were able to add some of our own choices to the playlist. Jeff played throughout the ceremony on his guitar with great skill and eloquence. We hired a... Read More singer that Jeff recommended and we were very happy with his choice, her singing was beautiful. The music played during Jeff's role as DJ was on point, Jeff was able to read the guests and play music fitting for the occasion. Jeff was extremely flexible when we had to change the location of our wedding ceremony and made great suggestions for solutions to our venue problems. A great time was had by all. I would definitely recommend Jeff as your go to guy for all your musical needs.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017

Rarely have I ever given a full "five star" review on anything. However, in this instance it is well deserved!!! We engaged Jeff Scott to play reception music at my granddaughter's wedding reception of 30 people. We did not know what to expect out of such a rather small... Read More crowd. Right before the event I told Jeff that I did not even know if there would be dancing or not and to just play it by ear. He assessed the crowd, played the right music and soon what we had no idea what to expect became a full fledged party!!! Everyone had a great time and I am convinced that it was Jeff's talent, versatility and observant way to assess the crowd that made it that way. Also, just two days before the wedding we found out that the musician for the ceremony would not be able to attend. And guess what? Jeff jumped in and saved the day! Everybody was having such a good time that I had no choice than to extend the party and Jeff did not even flinch when I asked him to stay longer. THANKS Jeff, I would wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Darlene K

Jeff did an amazing job as our wedding guitarist and DJ! We were impressed by his professionalism. He was flexible with regards to the unexpected changes and made sure our guest was entertained throughout the night. We definately reccomend Jeff's services for your wedding or... Read More event!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

I can’t say enough about Jeff. He helped my wife Jessica and I have the perfect wedding and throw an awesome reception. We couldn’t have been happier with everything Jeff did for us. He provided live music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and during dinner and he also emceed... Read More & provided DJ service for the entire reception. Multiple guests throughout the evening commented on how great of a job Jeff did and more than one guest said in regard to both his playing and song selection “this is awesome, where can I get a copy of all this music”. Additionally, by all accounts from the staff and other vendors, all agreed that he did a great job and was awesome to work with. My wife and I, along with all of our families, found Jeff to be accommodating, professional, and we all felt as though he went out of his way to make things as easy for us as possible. I personally found Jeff easy to talk too, feel as though his rates are very reasonable especially given the level and quality of service he provides, and I would highly recommend Jeff for any wedding or event.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Alexa S

We had him to play live guitar for our wedding ceremony and it was great. He was super friendly to work with and helped me a lot on picking songs.

Review for Jeff Scott

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sandi B

I was AMAZED at how wonderful he sounded. I thought my Husband was crazy to want a guitar player, but once I heard him play, I was sold.

Review for Jeff Scott

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Gillian S

The simplicity of just the single guitar was the beauty of it. Also, Jeff was very well organized, knew the location and everything flowed smoothly. He was also our DJ.