Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

the New York tri-state area. (631) 382-9358

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Sue H

I used Jeffrey Studio for both my son's bar mitzvahs and love the albums and videos. Alan is so professional and has a wonderful eye. He made great suggestions when I was putting together the albums and arranged the photos wonderfully. I highly recommend Jeffrey Studio for any... Read More occasion. Now for my boy's weddings . . .

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Zina M

I was not happy with the service I received. I had asked for specific photos of my and my fiance as well as family photos in addition I didn't want a 'fish eye' lens to be used, but over half of my photos are like that! Plus there was no editing on any photos unless I... Read More specifically asked for it. Also we had a sunny day for my wedding and took photos outside in the direct sunlight. All of my photos with my bridal party look terrible because of the shadows the sun cast on our faces! I wasn't able to use any of those. Although everyone was very nice, the photo's were not what I wanted or expected.

2017-02-10T11:34:49 Response from the vendor

Hi Zina, I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As with all our clients, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible and will do everything in our power to accommodate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Jennifer T

Alan is truly a professional who does beautiful work! We loved how approachable he was throughout our whole wedding planning process and when it came down to the big day, he made the task of getting our photos taken a breeze! All of our family and friends have marveled over our... Read More stunning photos and we highly recommend him for your next special event. Thank you again Alan!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Mariangela N

We had nothing but the best experience with Jeffrey Studios! Jessica was always helpful if we had any questions and Alan was always on point with the photography. Our engagement shoot was so much fun - a great ice breaker for all of us. Our wedding was an incredibly positive... Read More experience- he did it all by himself and captured every moment. He did an amazing job with our boys and kept the experience light and fun - putting everyone at ease! Not only did we get compliments about him throughout the day- but now everyone is able to reflect on the the work he did with our wedding album! We love the captured memories and having had the opportunity to work with Jeffrey Studios! Would do it again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Paige M

Jeffery Studio is the absolute best choice for photography and videography needs! Alan is the greatest and made each photo a fun and enjoyable experience! He was upbeat and excited and really showed that he loves what he does! It didn't feel like we had to do anything we didn't... Read More want and he took pictures that showed the special moments of each day! His eye for each special photo is just remarkable and I still admire each picture every time I look at them! He is definitely the most professional and experienced photographer and is perfect for any type of occasion!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Danielle S

I used Jeffrey Studios for my engagement photos, wedding photos & Video. They were amazing. My photos came out beautiful. Very classy. Staff is so nice and accommodating. I get a ton of compliments on my photos. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Rosalind Cave

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Rosalind P

WONDERFUL !!!!!! EVERYONE WAS SO FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH . JESSICA, ANGELO & BEN ( LOVE, LOVE LOVE THEM)

Wondeful

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Kristina A

The photographers we had were great to work with! Very professional and made the picture taking fun and enjoyable. The pictures turned out amazingly!

Love Jeffrey Studios!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Jennifer M

I was extremely happy with both of my photographers (Alan and Dominick) and with my videographer (JoAnne)!! They all did an amazing job and the pictures came out gorgeous, all 1600+ of them!! I can't wait to see the video when it's ready!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Manuela O

I used Jeffrey Studio because he was recommended by a family friend. When first meeting with Alan, we informed him that we only wanted a high resolution DVD with the photos - not their standard proofs + low res DVD. They were more than willing to do this for us. I wanted to... Read More have the rights to my photos in high resolution, so I can do what I want with them in the future. This is the only option I chose, and they were not pushy in regards to purchasing albums etc. Prior to the wedding, when I had questions, I called the office and they were very quick to get back to us. We live out of state and they were extremely flexible with when they met with us on short notice. Day of the wedding Alan was exactly on time, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very personable, and took all the photos I requested. He was creative in how he used props from our home in the pictures. We were initially intending on taking most of our pictures in the beautiful backyard of my home, however it was pouring rain. Alan found a perfect area in the dining room for many of the posed family pictures. When I told him that I wanted to go outside in the pouring rain for pictures next to my favorite trees, the gazebo and other areas, his response was "I'll go anywhere you go". With a couple of umbrellas, we ran throughout the backyard and Alan took what turned out to be the most beautiful photos of the day. He was quick and efficient, and only took a couple of frames in each location to speed things up while in the unpleasant weather. He was keeping track of time all day, and when things came up, he was very flexible. During the reception, I again wanted photos outside (it was still raining) - again we took photos outside, he was very quick and took photos in all of the areas we requested. Otherwise, during the reception it was like Alan wasn't even there, but was everywhere at the same time. I barely realized he was there, but when we got the photos back I realized he had gotten shots of us that I didn't even know he was around for (for example, I had put my hands on my pregnant friend's belly, and he got a fantastic picture of it without me knowing he caught the moment). Our DVD of pictures was ready less than two weeks after the wedding. (The photos have only been edited in terms of having effects, and we pick which photos we want actually edited - they state they will do all of them if we wish) I honestly cannot come up with one thing that I would change about my experience with Jeffrey Studio. They are absolutely wonderful to work with. I would recommend Alan to anyone! I couldn't be happier with my experience the entire day.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Barbara M

I just received my wedding photo proofs and they are stunning! Domenic did a wonderful job and was incredibly professional. I can't wait to see our photo album!

switched my photographer last minute

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 lisa a

I was not happy with this company for the simple reason me and my husband were on a very strict budget and booked the photograher for prior to the ceremony and during the ceremony which was a total of 2 hours. A couple days prior to our wedding I called to confirm everything... Read More and told the secretary I was surprised that I hadn't heard from them. She responded that I didn't have a contract with them and I only hired them for 2 hours. After getting off the phone with her I just didn't feel comfortable using them for my wedding. I felt that because I wasn't spending as much money as other brides and grooms we wouldnt be getting the service I wanted. They did refund my deposit which I have to say I was very thankful for and felt they handled that professionally.

2016-12-12T19:28:34 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you felt uncomfortable by the response you had gotten from our office. We did reach out to you to explain but you had already found another photographer. We want your day to go as smooth as possible and refunded your money instantly.... Read Less Read More

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Lauren W

Jeffrey studios was recommended to me by a friend who has usd them for her wedding. We met with Alan for our initial consult. He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. We went there with a price quote from anther vendor and he did as much as he could to try and match... Read More the price. Alan was also the photographer for my wedding.the pictures came out beautifully and they were available for us to view in as little as 3 days after our wedding. I highly recommend him.

Movie Star Quality

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Valerie C

The pictures are so important and mine are gorgeous!!! There were 1300 proofs and my only issues was trying to pick the ones to go into the album.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Roni K

Alan was fabulous! Very inconspicuous - not in the way at all, hardly noticed he was there shooting. Proofs were ready a week and a half after the wedding!! By far the best quality photographers who also gave a great deal and worked with us tremendously. Trust me, I did my... Read More research.

Rating for Jeffrey Studio